A Summer at the Farm Ch. 21

Story Info
Joe's ex lover shares his tale...
4k words
4.82
4.6k
14

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 21: Aiden's Tale

"Boyfriend?" I repeated, dumbfounded.

"He's nothing!" Joe roared. "Nothing at all!"

Aiden looked at him, the young man seemed broken.

He was tearing up.

"I just needed time, Joe." He cried out. "And you couldn't even wait for two months before replacing me!"

Joe was seemingly emotionless.

"Wow, he ain't replacing anyone." I intervened. "Joe and I are not... I mean, we're not together."

"Come on, have the decency to own it." Aiden told me.

"That's enough, now!" Joe barked. "You're not welcomed in this house and I'm done with the bullshit talking."

"You're a fraud, Joe Peterson, that's all you are!"

Joe hurled towards Aiden like a bull.

Trust me, I was not expecting any of this when coming home that day!

Instinctively, I jumped between the two of them.

"Joe! What the hell!?" I pushed him back.

He almost crashed into me but took a few step backs when he realized I wouldn't let him hurt that guy.

"Don't protect him! He's a scum!" He howled at me. "A piece of shit!"

"I've no idea what's going on here, but nobody's gonna fight in this farm."

I put my foot down. I had to.

Joe picked up a glass from the coffee table and threw it on the other side of the room to pass his nerves.

That was scary.

"Whatever." He grunted.

Joe burst out of the living room, leaving me behind with the stranger.

"Crazy old man..." Aiden muttered behind me.

"Please, don't make this worse, dude."

"He is crazy! Completely mad!"

"For fuck's sake, stop provoking him even more. You want to be killed or what?!"

Aiden wiped off his tears.

"You seem to be a decent guy, man, trust me, you should get the fuck out of here." He told me.

I took a better look at him.

He looked like one of my mates from my football team, a black guy, muscular, large biceps, big puffy lips, - the ones which would offer the best kind of blowjobs -, he was a bit slimier than I was, but maybe it was just an impression because he was taller than me.

He did have a big juicy black butt from what I could tell from his tight denim shorts.

Gay shorts, I immediately thought.

"Just give me a minute, here. I did not plan to walk into a fight when coming home."

"Yeah... Sorry about that."

Joe was talking to himself and insulting Aiden from the other room.

I thought about Cody's comments, about what it meant to be living with a farmer and the fights he had already witnessed.

Was this my life now?

"Should we take a walk? And talk? Outside." I suggested.

Aiden nodded yes.

He was collecting himself, at the very least, he had stopped crying. (Thank God!)

"Let's go."

We got out of the house and just feeling the fresh air on our faces helped.

It was a bit chiller outside and the sky was offering us beautiful touches of pink and orange.

I was not too sure how I was supposed to start the conversation and apparently, neither did he.

Consequently, we did not talk for a while, until we were so far away from the farm that the freshly renovated barn looked just like a tiny point in the horizon.

"Your name is Aiden?" I asked.

"Yeah... And I guess you are Joe's new helper?"

"I'm Blake."

I shook his hand.

"I'm sorry about this." He spoke. "I had to come and talk with him. Had to."

"So, you're Joe's boyfriend, eh?"

I was scared to hear more but I could not let this up in the air.

"Maybe we should sit, this spot seems okay." Aiden pointed to a spot which did not look so dirty.

I agreed and we sat down.

That was definitely awkward.

"You want to start?" I asked him.

"Okay, well, I guess we should lay it all on the table now. Although, that's not easy to know where I should begin with this."

"Let's make this simple, how did you meet Joe? You were working at the farm?"

He had very clear eyes, light blue, almost grey. This was very unusual with his dark black skin. It made him look very special.

"Yes, I was working with Joe. I..." He took a deep breath. "I got myself into some troubles with my parents when they found out that I was gay. People are not so open-minded in the region... Since then, I've started to work in farms."

"I see."

"Established farmers would offer me a bed to sleep in, some food on the table, and a roof above my head, in exchange of handy works. Better than begging money on the streets, ya know. I'm not very good at much else anyway."

The way he was talking and looking far in the horizon, it sort of moved me.

"And Joe was one of these farmers?"

"Yes. I met Joe about a year ago, last September. He needed another guy at the farm, he had an extra bedroom and he was used to have helpers staying in. We found a deal quickly, the very first day we met actually."

"And you two got together?"

He chuckled.

"That did not happen just like that. First of all, we were working with a few other guys. Do you know Peter?"

"Nah, not really. I think Joe's mentioned him before."

"He's been working for Joe for all those years. He has his own life with his wife and everything. Although, since he was in the fields all day, I was barely seeing him. I got to hang a little more with Fernando, who was only here part time though, when we needed some extra help. Sometimes, when Fer was not available, another dude would come, a guy who works in another farm, not far away from here, Cody."

"I do know him."

"Of course, you do, Dave and Joe are always hanging out together."

"Not so much anymore..."

Aiden did not ask me why and I thought it was better to leave at that.

"In the end, since Peter was dealing with his own things, it was often just Joe and I at the farm, except when Fernando was here. He warned me, you know, when I got the job. Fer told me that Joe was used to fuck the guys who were working at his place."

I felt my face getting red.

"Was he fucking him too, Fernando?"

"Nah... I don't think so."

Phew... He was not banging them all then! Cold comfort.

"You're not sure?"

"Fer was joking about it all the time but he didn't really give a fuck. He's a character in his own way, Fer, ya know. He's done prison before. He used to be living in California. He's the type of guys who's seen it all already, wasn't bothered by much."

"So, Fer and Peter, they only work at the farm during the busy seasons?"

"Exactly. I was the only one supposed to stay here for the entire summer."

"Oh! You're the one who flaked on Joe! I've only gotten here because, like, three days before coming in Utah, Joe told his daughter... I mean, I learnt that the guy who was supposed to help him for the summer did not show up. Then, I agreed to come here last minute."

"Yeap, that's me! Flaky Aiden!" He said sarcastically.

"What happened? If you were boyfriends as you say, why didn't you stay?"

"By the end of the spring, Joe and I were definitely together. At least, I thought so."

Aiden played with a small rock between his fingers, I could tell he was trying not to cry.

I felt bad.

"Look, we don't have to do this. Whatever happened between you two is none of my business."

He smiled at me.

I was not fooling him. He kept talking.

"As the months went by, we got closer. It was little things at first, we were getting more comfortable being naked around each other, we would watch porn together. I did not think too much of it, for me, Joe was straight as one can be. I did not take much attention to what Fer had told me; the dude always seemed like he was joking. Of course, being gay myself, you bet that I... Well... I couldn't help but notice that Joe was freaking hot and... Damn it, his cock... but... It was just harmless eye candy."

The story was getting a bit too familiar for my taste.

"Joe's not straight." I stated simply.

Aiden chuckled.

"I ended up noticing that, trust me."

"You did get together?"

"He would never come directly at me but, he was teasing me, for sure, and, I mean, there were these rumours already... One day, he let me an opportunity and... I... Well, I took it. He was walking around me, naked, all the time, with that elephant cock dangling between his legs. That damn dick... So fucking big, and veiny, and uncut... how was I supposed to resist?"

"Did he fuck you?"

I regretted my tone.

I had not been able to hide the jealousy.

"He did, and more than that. It took us a while to get things started but I'd say that around last January, we were fucking almost every night. I tried to talk to him, about what it meant, but he would not share a thing. For him, it was a like a game, no big deal. I mean, we were sleeping in the same bed and everything."

I felt the lump in my throat.

I was just one of his boys. That was clear now.

Not that I should have been surprised, but lately, I had thought that something special was happening. How dumb was I!?

"Did the other guys know?"

"I think so, but men don't talk about stuff like that, especially not here in the middle of Utah. As I told you before, they could only guess. I was the only one living here, at the farm, so none of the others really got to see what was going on at the end of the day."

"I get that."

"Man, sometimes, I thought that this was not okay, you shouldn't sleep with the boss, but I was like addicted. I couldn't help myself."

Now, that was hitting even closer to home.

My stomach hurt.

"You were obsessed with his cock, his manliness, his confidence." I said, more talking about me than about him.

"That's the word, yes. Obsessed."

It was my turn to push back my tears.

"So, what made you decide to leave?"

"Maybe because obsessions are not healthy? Maybe because Joe is unable to have any sort of serious talk? I don't know, at some point, I felt very overwhelmed. I knew the other guys would leave during summer and it would be just Joe and I. We were starting to argue."

"About what?"

"About anything and everything. We never mentioned the serious stuff, you know Joe, but we were both getting possessives and... Well, we were together at this point. There was no doubt. When Spring came, I thought this was for real, I was in love. But... In the end, it just hurt."

I did not want to hear anymore but I had to know.

"What did he do?"

"I found out that he was still going to cruising places and fucking other dudes. I confronted him about it but he's like a nut, impossible to crack. At some point, I was too disappointed and I told him that I had to go, I needed to take some distance to think about stuff."

"Did he try to stop you?"

"He did... But to be frank, it was too little too late. He did tell me that he was expecting me to come back in September, and that we'd be together again. In Joe's mouth, this was a freaking love declaration. I thought he was sincere about this, I thought we just needed some time apart. I never stopped thinking about him. Frankly, for me, we were still together."

It was like a dagger through my own heart, as if Aiden was telling the end of my own story.

I let him talk; I was not ready to share my own side.

Besides, it did seem like both our stories were exactly the same, so what was the point of telling mine?

"You did decide to come back..." I pointed out.

"We were texting a little during summer, not so much really, but I always had the feeling that he was waiting for me. Again, I was supposed to come back. He never mentioned you."

Ouch.

"We're not..." I started a sentence but could not finish it.

Who was I kidding?

We were definitely something.

"Last week, Joe called me." Aiden explained. "I had never heard him like this. He was awkward, shy over the phone, he could not find the right words. He was like a totally different person."

"Did he say something about me at this point?" I heard me say, hating how much I was sounding like a jealous girlfriend.

"Nah. Joe told me that I shouldn't come back, that he did not want to see me again. That was brutal. And then, he just ignored me. I figured that he had met someone else and that he had gotten bored with waiting for me."

We stayed quiet for a while.

Aiden had come at the farm for an explanation and he had found one, me.

The crazy thing was that I was about to tell Joe about my feelings, right before I caught them arguing.

Was he about to break my heart just like he had done to Aiden? Was my heart already broken by hearing Aiden's tale?

"Do you think we should come back to the farm?" I suggested after a while. It was getting dark outside.

"Joe's gonna kill me."

"Maybe... But I think the two of you should talk, right?"

"I shouldn't have come here. That was a mistake. Or maybe I shouldn't have left in the first place. I just... I just couldn't accept that our relationship would end this way. But I guess that I missed my shot, one summer's apart can change everything."

Once again, I thought that he was talking about me.

I was cringing thinking about Liv. One summer could change everything indeed.

Seriously, I could not judge Joe, what was I doing myself? Cheating on my girlfriend with her dad... I was the worst of them all.

"Well, you're here now, and you clearly have things to work out with Joe so we should go."

Aiden stood back up and extended his arm to help me up as well.

"Are you two fucking?" He asked.

"Just some harmless fun..." I commented.

He grinned at me.

"Yeah... I see... I know the drill."

We walked back to the farm in silence.

When I came back inside the house, Joe was picking up the glasses from the floor. He did not seem well, like he had cried or something.

I had never seen him cry.

"Joe?"

"Blake." He jumped. "Where were you?"

"I was with him. Aiden's still here, waiting outside. I think you should talk with him. You're able to have a normal conversation, right?"

"Fuck's sake..." He mumbled.

"Don't be like that, Joe, you..."

"Erf... I'll fucking go! Aaaah... Why do men have to be such pussies all the time?"

I rolled my eyes.

He was clearly affected by the situation but he had to hide his feelings, no matter what.

Joe went outside and I finished picking up the broken glasses from the floor.

Maybe this was the best thing that could have happened in the end. If Aiden had not shown up, maybe I would have humiliated myself making a love declaration to Joe.

Or maybe worse, he would have reciprocated it.

And then what? I would have texted Liv that I was leaving her for her own father.

This could not be serious.

A part of me could not help from being terribly jealous though.

What were they saying to each other outside? Were they making up, making out?

Aiden was very sexy and the more I was thinking about it, the more I was hating his bubble butt, the vein on his biceps, and worst of all, his puffy lips.

Fuck, I could see why Joe had been attracted to him! I would have fucked the boy myself! His beautiful eyes tearing up as he was sucking a big cock... Damn.

Besides, he was openly gay which was certainly making things easier. Right? He must have had a little experience.

They had been living together for nine months when I had only been with Joe for two and a half.

Aiden had so much more to offer to Joe than I had, on so many levels, not the least of which was that he was not dating his own daughter! That was definitely a point in his favour.

When Joe came back inside the house, night had fallen on the farm.

"You're still here?" He asked as he walked in.

"Why, should I be gone?"

"Nah... Just thought you might have gone sleeping by now."

"No. I was waiting for you." I said harshly.

"Great..."

"Two serious conversations in a row, must be hard for you."

He picked up a beer from the fridge and sat on a chair. He looked pissed.

"If you say so."

"Although, maybe you haven't been talking with Aiden. What were you doing out there? Fucking?"

I was not planning to be this bitter and aggressive but the words came out of my mouth without being able to control them.

My mind had been imagining all kinds of scenarios and I was a nervous wreck.

"Why'd you ask? Jealous?"

"Yes."

He was surprised by my honesty.

So was I.

He seemed to soften up though.

"I was not fucking him, dummy. We were talking, just like you said. You're the one who asked me to go do that! We were clarifying some things up."

"Like what?"

"I was telling him that we were over. We had a thing when he was living with me but... That's all said and done now."

"What kind of thing?"

"You know exactly. Don't make me say it."

I sighed.

"And now, you've broken up? Just like that? Two ex-boyfriends."

"He's never been my boyfriend to begin with. Aiden's made-up things in his little mind. He just had a nice arse that I liked to bang when I was lonely. That's about it."

I chuckled.

"Such a romantic... I should have figured. You, having any sort of feeling or consideration for anyone, that's just ridiculous to imagine. Right?"

"Why? Come on, Blakey, just state your piece. What do you think of me? I'm just an asshole. Is that it?"

"Pretty much, yeah, using people until you get bored with them."

"Is that what you think, then? After all this time."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Tell me I'm wrong."

"You're wrong." He replied seriously.

"Please, Joe... Cut the act."

"Why do think I called Aiden to tell him not to come back? Eh?"

"How the fuck should I know?"

He opened his mouth to talk but he changed his mind last second and sipped on his beer instead.

We stayed in the kitchen in silence.

The lights were off and we were pretty much in the dark, only the moonlight was allowing us to see each other.

"What do you want to do, now?" He eventually asked.

"What are my options?"

"Erf... You're a grown man, you can do whatever you want. Stay. Leave. Punch me in the face. You want us to fight?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot, this is how men resolve conflict. Fighting each other. Thank you for the lesson, daddy."

"A good wrestling match would certainly be more efficient than this, whatever this is."

I let go of a faint smile.

He had a point.

"Look, Joe, I... I'm not even sure why I'm mad, it's not like we were anything serious, right?"

I stood up to leave the kitchen.

"I like you, Blake." He spoke behind me.

Shit.

My brain could not say if that was exactly what I wanted to hear, or the complete opposite.

I turned around.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Joe stood up.

Obviously, he was shirtless. His figure looked impressive in the dark. I was intimidated as soon as he walked towards me.

"Fuck, Blakey, you know what that means! I'm not just fuckin' ya!"

I was literally trembling.

"Joe... I know you've been doing this with so many other guys before me... And not just that, the glory hole, Dave, Bob, the cruising places..."

"Do I love smashing a good juicy ass? Of course, I do! I'm a man, God damn it. I have my needs, my urges. But if you can't feel that there's something's different with you, then... Fuck!"

"But what could be different?! Even if we wanted to, I'm supposed to propose to your daughter, leave with her in less than two weeks!"

"Don't mention her, not right now."

"Why?! It's true, isn't it?"

Damn it, we were arguing again.

"Don't mention Liv while I'm telling these things to you! That's not right."

12