A Summer at the Farm Ch. 22

Story Info
Wait... Can the macho farmer daddy take it deep in the ass?!
4.1k words
4.91
10.3k
16

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 22: The final Countdown

Joe and I were no longer fucking.

Instead, we were making love to each other.

I know, right? Who could have predicted I was going to become such a romantic?! Ironically enough, Olivia had wished for me to change for so long, and I finally did.

The player had gotten played.

Joe's lips tasted sweet against mines, his tongue felt warm in my mouth, his scent was deliciously musky, his furry chest kept me secure, his throat held on tight while I was face-bucking him... His gigantic monster-cock was ploughing my asshole just right.

We were one, fully intertwined with each-other.

One of our favourite positions became one where we were both sitting, either on a chair, or on the floor, our legs crossed or spread out.

Either way, we were facing each other and we could make out while I was bouncing up and down Joe's abnormally large cock, my own dick rubbing against his hairy stomach.

Hundreds of times a day, we were French-kissing like lovers.

By all accounts of the word, we were lovers.

We were everything.

Aiden's visit had only strengthened our bond as it had forced us to come clean about our feelings.

In the midst of Joe and I getting closer than we had ever been, Liv's text messages and the awful countdown until her return kept coming, like a death sentence to our relationship.

But which one exactly? My relationship with the father or with the daughter?

Probably both. There was no way this could end well for any of us.

Every day, I promised myself that I would talk to her. I had to.

But how...?

10 days.

I said nothing. It was selfish but I wanted to enjoy my time with Joe, just a little bit more.

We had wasted so much summer days beating around the bush, assessing one another.

I was so happy cuddling in his arms now, his cock buried deep in my ass. I could not jeopardize that so quickly.

9 days.

No need to create any drama while Olivia still had more than a week left to her trip, that would be cruel of me to ruin that good time for her. I convinced myself that I was being a good guy not mentioning anything at this point.

I am aware, I was a fucking coward and a hypocrite.

8 days.

When we face-timed that day, Liv was especially thankful for my help at her father's farm, as well as for respecting my promises to stay faithful all summer long.

She told me that she loved me more times than I could count.

Such a bad timing to tell her that I had been cheating... Even more so to reveal the name of my secret lover!

7 days.

A week left.

It was getting harder to rationalize my silence but I could wait one more day.

Apparently, Olivia was doing much better, and enjoying herself more as she was aware that she would not be able to return to Europe anytime soon. She was done with feeling home-sick... Freaking finally!

If I were to break her the bad news, she would be devastated; it was only right to wait until the last few days of her internship.

6 days.

I knew that it was about time but I could not bring myself to say anything to Liv when we talked over the phone.

What could I have possibly said anyway?

I had been fucked by her father twice in the last couple of hours prior to our scheduled call.

It was getting worse and worse.

5 days.

Okay. I had to say something at this point.

At the very least, I should have broken up with Olivia, even if I did not mention anything about her father...

This time, when I hung up the phone, I hated myself for not having the balls to stop her while she was telling me how eager she was to see me again.

Did I really have to say "I love you" back?!

Damn it. I was the worst.

I had kept my head in the sand for as long as possible, but I was done. I talked to myself out loud: "when she calls tomorrow, Blake, you tell her everything."

I was dead serious. This was driving me mad.

4 days.

I received her text while I was wrapped in Joe's arms.

I was sitting on his laps in "his" armchair, which, somehow, had become "ours".

"Only four days left, baby. Cannot wait to smell your scent again. To lie on your side. To be with you. Love you. Liv."

I had been avoiding the topic of his daughter with Joe at all costs, but now, so close to her return, we did not have the choice.

I showed him the text to act as an electro-shock of what we were truly doing to his precious angel. He had to take responsibility as well.

I had been preserving Joe for too long, hiding the messages and trying to be discreet when I was on the phone with Olivia.

Frankly, I was doing everything to avoid repeating what had happened once while we were face-timing... Remember, Joe sucking me off at the same time?!

Anyway, his face changed drastically reading the text but he did not pull back from his embrace.

"What do you want me to do about this?" He asked in his usual grouchy tone.

"I don't know... I... I think we should talk to her."

"And say what?"

"The truth?"

He sighed heavily.

"Blakey... The truth! You want to tell Liv that you're fucking with her dad?! The girl lost her mother already, for God's sake. You cannot be serious."

I was the one to remove myself from him.

"I don't get it, Joe. Aren't you participating in this or is this all in my head?! Because from what I can tell, it's your cum which is drying in my ass right now! It's your dick which is still hard against my thigh! It's in your bed that we're sleeping every night! And it's in your damn farm that I've become this... this person."

"This is not about who's fault this is, Blakey."

"Oh really? Then, how come I'm responsible for telling Liv?!"

"I've never said that. I'm aware there are two of us in this boat. I..." He looked for his words. "I just don't see a damn world where I look at my daughter in the eyes and admit that I'm fucking her fiancé."

"Ok, and then what?! You want us to stop?! You want to pretend like this has never happened, not mentioning it ever again!"

He pulled back my arm towards him. It was an affectionate move.

"Don't say that, baby. I don't want to stop any of this."

We kissed.

Honestly, we almost fucked again right there but I could not let the diversion happen. I had broken the ceiling and we needed to figure this out.

Right. Fucking. Now.

"She's coming back in four days, Joe!"

"Damn it... Couldn't she find herself a guy there in Europe?! Why did she have to be so homesick, and so eager to come back to the States?!"

"Don't tell me about it... I can't believe I was afraid about that at the beginning, that she would cheat on me."

"It sure would have made things easier..."

"She hasn't though. She..." I thought it was time to come clean about something. "Joe, Liv's writing me every single day, like, she's never been so into me it feels like. She..." I gulped. "She loves me."

"Fuck! What's wrong with her? You're not that great, God damn it!"

I chuckled.

"Looks like that I am for her..."

"Well, she doesn't know you. Not the real you."

He had a point and I did not know what else to say.

There we were again, unable to find a sustainable outcome to an impossible problem.

"Maybe I could break up with her, or at the very least, tell her that I did not miss her like I thought I would. It would hurt but she would understand, she's a smart girl. And then, once her and I are done, and things settle down, maybe in the future, we could..."

"Shit though. I don't want you to break her pure heart!"

"What would you prefer? That I stay with her but cheat?"

He seemed to actually think about it.

"With me?" He suggested with a smirk.

"Joe, seriously?!"

"Maybe we could be discreet about it. I don't know. Do you actually intend to come out as gay or bi and everything?"

Once again, Joe had made a good point.

I had not even thought about that. "Coming out."

This would really change everything in my life. What would my bros think about that? We used to make fun of gay guys.

"You think we're bisexuals?" I eventually asked Joe.

I was genuinely wondering.

"How the fuck should I know? I just love to fuck." He shrugged his shoulders.

I laughed. I could not help it.

This was so absurd.

"So, I'm just a hole to fuck to you?"

"Come on, we've already settled this question. But I mean, you're a damn nice one if I do say so myself!"

He smiled at me.

"You, fucker."

"You bet I am!"

Another awkward moment of silence.

"Joe... I feel bad."

"Come on here, Blakey. Give daddy a kiss."

I indulged. I simply could not tell him no.

It did make me feel better instantly but it did not solve the issue at all. Quite the opposite actually.

We could not stop fucking and Joe could not imagine coming clean to his daughter either.

We were stuck.

"Joe, if... If you don't want to tell her anything, I think... I think we should start to take our distance."

He was no longer smiling.

"Is that really what you want?"

"No." I replied seriously. "But if you don't want me to break Liv's heart, in four days, I'll be leaving the farm with her. That's as simple as that."

I thought I saw a glimmer of a teary eye and I looked away.

I knew that Joe would not have wanted for me to see him cry, and I do not think that I wanted to see that anyway.

It would have broken my heart, what I was doing there was hard enough as it was.

"I guess that's the right thing to do." He eventually mumbled.

I stood up.

"Maybe I could sleep in my own room tonight, see how it feels."

"Maybe..."

"Joe, don't be like that. I'm hating this but one of us has to be responsible."

"I know. I... I just wished... I wished things were different but.... Fucking Hell, I hate talking about this stuff, you know that. Freaking girls' talks! We're no pussies."

"I don't think there's much more to say anyway."

I started to walk towards the staircase when he called me back.

Why did he have to always call me back?

"Wait, Blakey. Just one more thing."

I did not turn around; I did not want to look at him. I knew I could not resist him.

"What?"

"If this has to stop and, you're right, I think it should... I'd always regret it, not asking you."

I heard him move behind me but I did not turn around.

My heart was nearly exploding in my chest.

Did I mention that we were both naked? I figured that this was not necessary since we barely ever wore clothes around the house.

"What do you want?" I repeated.

He had come very close to me and he whispered in my ears from behind.

"I want you to fuck me, Blakey. I've never let any man do that to me before, but I'd like you to do it... Given the circumstances, I feel like it's now or never, right?"

GOD DAMN IT.

WE WERE SCREWED.

Joe had pulled his last card and there was no way I could refuse this offer.

My dick was already stirring up like crazy, just hearing these words.

Fucking him... Wow!

He put his arm around my chest and brushed his fingers against my erected cock.

"J... Joe." I stuttered.

"Only if you want to, baby."

"You'd let me fuck you? For real?"

He kissed and licked my neck. His right hand moved up to my nipples.

It felt so good. He knew his way into my heart.

"I'd let you do anything you want with me." He muttered.

He was kissing my shoulders as he was caressing my meaty pecs.

"Hmmm..."

"You like that, when I play with your big titties, boy?"

"Fuck, Joe... I thought we've just decided that we should..."

"That we must stop very soon... That's right. But I think we need to make the best of the little time we have left... No regret..."

He was dry-humping me on top of everything else.

I was rubbing my ass against his fat erected cock (so fucking incredibly big!), and he was tightening his grip from behind.

"Hmmm... One last time?" I moaned.

"Yes... One last time... More intense than any other?"

"Oh yes..."

"Look at me, Blakey."

I finally did stare in his eyes.

I hate to say it but I thought that he looked beautiful. Like, actually beautiful. The most handsome man I had ever seen.

I kissed him... and groped his bare ass.

"I can do whatever I want with you?"

"I'm yours." He whistled.

I could not resist anymore, nor I could control myself.

I pushed him against the couch and I started licking his furry chest. I was devouring him. I wanted to have him for myself.

"Joe, you don't know me when I'm dominant. You're not ready for this."

"Please... Show me, then."

I licked his face, just like he did to me so many times.

With random girls, I was a horny fucker, with Joe, I was worse, like an animal in heat.

To be fair, we both were and that was making any time we had sex felt very special.

We played with our spit and made out some more. We were falling on the couch while caressing and kissing each other. I was sniffing his hairy pits.

Over the summer, I had learnt to love his male scent.

So strong, so distinctive, so intoxicating.

"Hmmmm... That's the stuff..."

"You're insatiable." He teased me.

I grabbed his nipples.

"Yes, and you're mine to play with! Right?!"

I sucked on his tits and pecs for a couple of minutes before going down on his gigantic dick.

I could not get enough of tasting and sucking his hard and dripping anaconda and I wanted to get him all worked-up before going for the main course... in this case, his fat and hairy arse.

I got on my knees while Joe lifted and spread his legs on the edge of the couch.

I stared eating him up, his balls and then his ass crack, like the yummiest cake I had ever tasted.

Sure, it was sweatier, muskier and overall nastier than my grandma's cookies, but it was damn delicious!

"Preparing the field... Hmmm... I see..." He commented.

"Damn right!"

I spat in his butthole.

"You dirty boy..."

"You so want me to bang your hole, damn... Your filthy hole is winkin' at me, Joe... Fucking cunt."

"Hmmm..."

I shoved my middle finger in his ass.

I had fingered him before but this time felt different. We both knew it was only the first step to something bigger, way bigger!

My dick was throbbing and dripping all over my stomach.

Let's be real, my cock was guiding me more than anything else at this point and it was like Blake Junior had perfectly understood the assignment set out by Joe: MISSION - FUCKING HIM HARD.

"Suck my dick, get it wet and ready." I grunted.

Immediately, Joe let himself fall from the couch and he practically crawled down to blow me as I was still on my knees.

He swallowed my shaft like a nymphomaniac, going up and down at a steady pace.

"Grlllll... Like that, boy?"

"Yes... Feed yourself with my meat, daddy..."

"Grrlll... Grlll..."

"Drench it with your spit."

He made bubbles over my cockhead.

Saliva was dripping all over his furnished beard. It had grown in the last few weeks. It was greyer too, which I liked.

"Make me gag, Blakey!" He defied me, a cheeky smile on his messy face.

I grabbed his hair and pushed his face down my cock, forcing him to swallow my nine-inches bone entirely.

He did gag! Now, he had a good reason to get teary eyes, I thought.

Again, it was not the first time I was throat-fucking Joe, but I had rarely ever been this rough.

To be fair, he did ask for it! He was going to get the full Blake treatment.

"I'll give it to you bad! So, so bad!" I shouted.

"Grrlll... Fuck... Hmmm..."

"Yes, smash your nose against my abs as you swallow my rod... Feel how tight those six-packs are!"

"Grrlll... Fffblakey..."

"I'll fucking choke you with my college boy's dick!"

I was pounding his face by thrusting my hips as much as I was pulling his hair back and forward.

The motions were intense and raw.

At some point, he almost puked on my dick.

Oopsie.

I let him breathe just for a second before I kissed him, full mouth. We were now exchanging a huge amount of spit, both chuckling like idiots.

We were bad indeed, messy grown men.

I guess this is what happened when you put two horned-up males together. Raunchy, dirty, filthy sex.

Things got even naughtier as Joe picked up the saliva from my chest to rub it all over my cock and stroke me some more.

Believe me, he made sure that my dick would be fully lubed before penetrating him.

"Hummm... Stop it... You're gonna make me cum..." I begged.

"You cannot nut, baby, not like this... Not before..."

"Please... Joe..."

"I need to feel your sperm pouring down my hole... We have to do this right..."

I was losing my mind.

"Joe... Fuck... That's crazy."

He gave me the final blow when he muttered:

"Use my hole right, a man only loses his virginity once."

"You... Fucking... Tease."

I am not too sure how I managed it given how stronger and larger Joe was compared to me, but I did grab him and turned him around.

He was a bit shocked but, seemingly, very amused at the same time.

"Oh, wow, naughty boy!"

I slapped his fat ass. It bounced. Delicious!

"I'm gonna fuck you, doggy style, right now."

"Looks like you're finally becoming a man, son!"

Even on all fours, arching his back, he could not stop teasing and mocking me. I was ready to teach him a lesson as well.

I put both of my hands all over his mouth to shut him up and lodged my cock right between his furry cheeks.

This was honestly one of the hottest moments of my entire life. It felt so warm in his ass crack already as I was only dry-humping him at this point.

I kept one of my hands over Joe's mouth and used the other to direct my hard dick in the rain forest which was his crack and musky asshole.

I could hardly believe that I was about to sodomize the man I had been so intimidating by for years.

Liv's dad, stretching his hole for me! Asking me to wreck him! That was surreal.

"I'm gonna break your ass, Joe..."

"Fflllplease..."

I broke into his pucker, feeling spasms all over my body.

I wondered what it was feeling like for him. Just like he had said, you only lose your virginity once.

This was three months in the making but I was not regretting any of it. Everything we had been through had brought us to this tipping point.

I saw my cock disappearing in his ass crack and inside the wet and tight tunnel, it was sliding right in, like it was supposed to.

"Oh yes... So tight... So damn tight... Perfect..." I moaned.

I let go of his mouth to grab his lower back and adjust my position.

"Fuck me... aaaaaah... Fuck me, I'm begging you." He pleaded.

I obliged.

You always have to please your in-laws, right?

I started thrusting my hips like a mad man. Joe had never been gentle with his unreal 12 inches (!) stick when banging my ass; I was not going to pull back or slow down myself!

I shoved my hard slab of meat inside of him, ravaging his insides, and drilling his prostate.

Very quickly, I was almost fully in him.

"How do you like that now, daddy?"

"Good Lord... Damn it, Blake... I..."

"I asked you a question! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?"

BANG

BANG

BANG

My balls were fapping against his ass. I was sodomizing him hard.

"I love... Hmm... I love it... I'm yours..."

If this were to be our last time together, we were certainly adamant to make it count.

"You're mine, that's freaking right!"

12