A Summer in the Lioness' Den Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, aunt Jenny. She told me not to cum until she gets home." I answered honestly.

"Poor boy." Aunt Jenny said. "What would be worse?" She began asking, still pumping her hand on my cock. "Not letting yourself cum in my hand and actually having to wait until Ariel gets back? Or knowing that she will be disappointed and punish you if I force you to cum right now?"

"Oh fuck." Was all I could say.

"Answer me nephew." She said as she started moving her hand faster.

"Oh fuck, aunt Jenny, I don't know, oh fuck!" I could feel myself getting close.

"I assure you this is not a trick question, there is a right answer." She continued. "If I told you to cum right now and you had to choose between not cumming and disappointing me, or cum and disappoint Ariel; which is the right decision?"

"Not disappointing you is the right decision, aunt Jenny!" I managed to say while trying desperately not to cum.

"Precisely" she said as she cupped her other hand over the head of my cock. "Cum for me, nephew. Cum for me. Tell Ariel that you came for me, and let her decide how to deal with you."

"Oh fuck, yes aunt Jenny. I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

I couldn't resist her hand and I didn't want to. I came stream after stream into her hand that she cupped over the head of my cock. It felt so good that I completely forgot about my stinging bottom, and I forgot about how this would be disappointing Ariel. I lost myself in the ecstasy of the orgasm.

Gradually the pleasure began to ebb and I came back to reality, panting. At some point I'd dropped the ice pack on the floor. Jenny stood in front of me, pressing her chest into mine, slowly milking the last few drops of cum out of my cock. When I finally finished cumming she stepped back and looked at me with a sly smile on her face.

"Oh my god, that was amazing." I said, breathless.

"You did well, nephew, but you're not done yet."

She held up her left hand, smeared with my cum.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." She said.

My eyes went wide as she moved her cum covered hand towards my face. I could smell the cum and it disgusted me. Immediately I knew what she wanted and I had no desire for it. Nonetheless, I tentatively did as she said, opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue.

"You're going to swallow it, nephew. Ariel has been far too nice to you, you need to learn to clean up your own messes."

And with that she wiped a big glob of my cum on my tongue. My head went back by reflex but quick as a flash her right hand shot up and grabbed my hair, pulling my head forward. I took the glob of cum on my tongue into my mouth and tried to swallow it as quickly as possible.

It tasted bad, but even worse than its taste was just the disgusting nature of what it was. This was my cum. Somewhere in my mind I knew that Ariel had already happily swallowed it a couple times but in the moment there was only disgust.

I gagged as it went down and aunt Jenny seemed to find that very amusing.

"Quite a bit left to go, nephew." She said, and again had me lick a glob of cum from her hand. It didn't get better the second time.

Eventually she had me suck each one of her fingers clean in long slow motions until I'd literally licked every drop of my cum off her hand.

"Good boy." She said, and gave me the biggest smile she had since this all began. "You did very well. Now go do as I told you. Ice that bottom, let Ariel know what's happened, and reflect on your experiences."

I picked up the ice pack and went downstairs without another word. I wanted desperately to go get a drink of water and brush my teeth. It helped, but it took a while before it felt like I was no longer tasting and smelling my cum.

My bottom quickly became my primary focus and I found I had to lay on my stomach or side to be comfortable. I then texted Ariel and told her everything that had happened.

"YOU HAD AN ORGASM WITHOUT ME!?" She wrote back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it just happened."

"LOL, it's ok cous'. NOBODY says no to mom. I know she did it just to show you that she's in charge. And mayyyybe a little bit so I'd HAVE to punish you for disobeying me."

"Yea, that's what it seemed like to me."

"Well tell me all about it! I want to know everything and how it made you feel! How was your first spanking? How was your CUM!?"

And so I told her everything. In no time I was hard again just recounting it, which Ariel found very amusing. She also told me that under no circumstance was I to cum again before she got back. She, on the other hand, informed me that she fingered herself to multiple orgasms while I told her of my encounter with aunt Jenny.

"I'm so glad she's in on it now." She said. "The three of us are going to have crazy fun. She's insanely devious."

"Yea, I noticed." I said. "Can't wait." And honestly, I meant it.

12