A Summer of Delight!

Story Info
Summer Lovin! M/F, M/F/F, F/F
8.7k words
4.56
4.6k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tom, I'm 44 years old, six feet tall, and 185, and in good health. I had been divorced for about three years and was beginning to really enjoy being single again.

The divorce wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either, we had simply drifted apart. The kids were grown, the ex had her interests, I had mine, and there was very little overlap. I hadn't dated at all for the first eighteen months after we split up, but then my friends introduced me to a few ladies.

At first I wasn't ready for emotional involvement or entanglement, but after several casual dates, things like going to dinner or a college football game, I was beginning to get my game back. and this evolved into getting somewhat emotionally and sexually involved.

The first time this happened, we were getting along very well, then her ex expressed interest in reconnecting. She apologized, and I wished her the best of luck. The second involvement started a couple months later with a friend of a friend. She was pretty, intelligent, she was quick to laugh, and we were getting along great.

Then we got physical, or at least were in the process of doing so. We were naked, in her bed, and both of us were fully aroused. I started kissing my way down her chest, kissing her nipples, which were already like pencil erasers, and as I began going further south, she stopped me and said, "Umm I'm really not into that type of thing, I actually think it's kind of gross." She continued, "But if you wanna, you know, just have intercourse, I'm okay with that."

Between her terminology and her lack of interest in oral sex, I was losing interest fast, and my rapidly softening member attested to that. I kissed her one last time, and said, "I'm sorry, I just don't see this working out. To me, oral sex is just as important as screwing. I truly enjoy going down on my lover prior to having conventional sex, and I also love when a woman uses her mouth to pleasure me."

She said her former husband always wanted her to use her mouth on him, which she said she found disgusting, and said, "I think you're right, I'm sorry. We probably should have discussed this topic a little before agreeing to sleep with each other." (Ya think!)

I replied, "No worries, no hard feelings here!" (Pun intended) I got dressed and found my way to the door.

Not long after that the company I work for asked me if I would be willing to transfer to one of their facilities about three hundred miles away. I had visited that site previously, it was in a rural community and offered much to do, especially in the summer. There were several different lakes within fifty miles, and I was thinking a change of scenery would be nice.

I took a week off, with pay, to drive there and check out available housing. There weren't many attractive homes in my price range for sale, so I began looking at rental properties. I looked at several but wasn't finding anything that appealed to me, until I heard about a soon to be available one bedroom place that was lakeside.

I met with the property owner, he arranged a showing, and after viewing the property I wasted no time before telling him it was perfect. We filled out the application papers, I paid the fee, and the next day he called and told me when I could move in.

I drove home the next day and made arrangements with a mover and coordinated the dates accordingly. Three weeks later I was setting up my new place and looking forward to meeting new friends.

My new place of residence was on a generous sized lot, and about one hundred feet from my garage was a private boat dock that the owner of the property used, but he informed me I had free access to it. His house was on the other side of the lot, and we occasionally enjoyed the scenery together in the evenings.

I had recently signed up with one of those dating sites, this one aimed at the rural crowd. Within a month I was settled in with work, feeling at home in my new digs, and had recently started seeing someone.

Her name is Tammy, she is blonde, about 5'6", 145 and very pretty. She was upfront about not wanting commitment, but not opposed to having a good time. We dated a few times, then hooked up at her place one evening after dinner. We didn't go all the way that night, but she said, "Tom I like you a lot, I don't wanna go all the way tonight, but I know you're aroused, and if you'll get naked I'm happy to suck your hard cock! It turns me on bigtime to suck a naked man while I'm dressed!"

I was certainly caught off guard by her request, but I was also intrigued! I sat and removed my shoes, and as I did, she sat on the couch next to me and said, "Let me help!" She pulled my face to hers, kissed me, and began unbuttoning my shirt. Once that was gone she kissed me again, holding my head while rubbing my hairless chest. She lightly pinched one nipple, then the other while whispering in my ear, "Does that feelgood Tom? and then her hand moved down past my waist and she began massaging my already hard cock and added, "Oh my, you really are excited aren't you?"

I kissed her again as she started undoing my belt, then my slacks. When she unzipped me I raised my hips and she pulled my slacks off, leaving me in just my briefs. There was no hiding the fact I was fully engorged, and she moved to kiss me as she started rubbing my cock again. She stopped long enough to say, "Let's get these off, I need you naked!"

I raised my hips again and she removed my briefs, then took the head in her mouth, running her tongue all around it. She pulled off and held my stiff rod in one hand while tickling my balls with the other as she said, "I love that you shave down here, and that little patch right above your dick looks hot! Not tot mention what a gorgeous specimen of a cock you have!"

What guy doesn't like hearing that? "When do I get to see you naked?" I asked.

"Probably on our next date." she replied, then winked and added, "Assuming you wanna see me again." Still looking me in the eye, she took nearly half of me into her mouth, bobbed up and down a few times before squeezing my cock and rubbing the head across her lips. She smiled again, and asked, "Do you like that? Does my mouth feel good on your cock?"

In response I leaned towards her face and pulled her in for a kiss, first licking her lips, then gently pushing my tongue in her mouth, which she sucked like a miniature dick as she continued to slowly pump my shaft. As we ended the kiss I said, "Your mouth feels great on my cock, please continue pretty lady!"

She held the base of my shaft in one hand and put the head to her open mouth and sucked half my cock in, swirling her tongue as her lips descended. She was slowly pumping my cock as she bobbed up and down.

She was as skilled as she was enthusiastic, and I knew I wasn't goin to last very long. She slid her mouth off of me and said, "You're starting to get juicy Tom, when you come is there a lot? Do you shoot big loads?"

"Generally speaking, I do!" I replied, and added, "It's been a little while for me, and as good as this feels, I'm pretty sure there will be a lot!'

She smiled and asked, "Would you like to come on my tits? Would you like me to pump your cock as you shoot all over my chest?"

"Tammy that would be so hot, and I'm really close!" She removed her blouse and bra in about six seconds, and I exclaimed, "Your breasts are perfect, so firm and your nipples are begging to be kissed!"

She took me in her mouth and sucked me as she squeezed my cock, pulled off and said, "Your cock tastes so good, give me your load!" as she began pumping my cock and rubbing the head across both nipples.

I was sitting on the edge of the couch cushion and she placed my cock between her beautiful breasts just as I erupted. She smiled with glee as she pumped at least five healthy shots out, covering all of her chest with my cum. She put the head back in her mouth and sucked out the last remaining drops before looking at me and saying, "Wow, you weren't kidding when you said there would be a lot! Do you always come that hard?"

"Only for beautiful women like you!" I responded, and then pulled her mouth to mine for a very wet kiss. She looked surprised as we ended the kiss and said, "Well aren't you a wonderful surprise! Not every man would kiss a girl after that!"

"I'm not like every man either, as you will discover!" I replied before leaning down and taking a still pointed and wet nipple in my mouth as I cleaned it off, and then kissed the other one in the same fashion.

She mashed my face against her breasts, and held tightly as she tensed up and moaned loudly proclaiming, "Oh my god, I'm coming and I haven't even got my pants off! You're amazing! What else do you do?"

"Just about anything you like, Tammy. Perhaps you'll find out next weekend!" I answered.

She stood up and said, "Don't go away, I'll be right back!" She returned shortly, with a damp washcloth and proceeded to clean my cock and then wipe off my chest. When she was satisfied that she had sufficiently cleaned me she pulled me to my feet and kissed me as she started rubbing my cock again.

"You're already getting hard again, can we please do this again next weekend? Only next time I want you to strip me naked too!"

"I'm hard just thinking about it girl, I hope you enjoy being kissed all over! I can't wait to taste you!"

"Next weekend baby, I'm all yours, whatever you want!" We shared a few more kisses before she walked me to the door and to my surprise, stepped out on the porch, topless, with me for one last kiss.

Work kept me pretty busy the following week, but I did call Tammy one evening just to chat and let her know I was looking forward to the upcoming weekend. She assured me she was too and said, "I'm going to the salon Friday, getting my nails done, and maybe some waxing, what do you think Tom?"

"I think I would love that, my tongue is getting hard just imagining that!" I replied with a chuckle. "What would you like to do this weekend? Go out for dinner, a movie? Or how about my place, I can fix dinner for us and we can spend the evening watching the sunset on the lake?"

"That sounds wonderful Tom, what time would you like me to come over?"

I replied, "How about six-ish Friday evening, we can relax in the quietness while I prepare dinner."

"Sounds perfect, can I bring something? A salad perhaps?"

"Yeah Tammy, that would be perfect! See you Friday babe!"

I left work a little early on Friday, stopped at the grocery store on the way home, and started the prep work for dinner. Once I had the Chicken Parmesan in the oven I stripped down, shaved my face, touched up my manscaping and took a quick shower.

I checked the time and realized I better put some clothes on as my guest would be arriving soon. I elected to go casual, putting on a pair of mesh-lined running shorts, sans underwear, and a sleeveless tee. No sooner had I dressed than I saw Tammy's car approaching. Stepping into some dock shoes I met her at the front door as she was getting out of her car. She looked radiant in a bare-shoulder top that tied around the neck and almost reached the top of her short skirt, and a pair of strappy sandals added a nice touch.

She carried a small grocery bag and said, "I thought it would be easier if I just fixed the salad here, that way it will be fresh." She set the bag on the counter and I swept her into my arms for a hug and a kiss and she pressed against me, leaving no doubt she had nothing on under that cute top.

I lightly licked her top lip before briefly kissing her open mouth, then kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "You look marvelous and your perfume is intoxicating!"

She smiled and backed away asking, "Aren't you going to offer a lady a drink?"

"Why yes I am, I've selected a great Cabernet to go with dinner, lets enjoy a glass before we finish the prep. The chicken has about fifteen minutes left."

"Sounds perfect, and the chicken smells amazing! Apparently you have several talents!" She replied as she winked at me.

We sipped on our wine, discussed our work weeks briefly, and Tammy said, "You've got a nice place here Tom, do you spend much time on the dock?"

"I am happy with this location, and yes, I do enjoy the dock. After dinner we can enjoy watching the sun go down. The dock is fairly large and the landlord has provided some nice comfortable outdoor furniture for it. He and his wife and I are the only ones who have access to the dock, and of course our guests. They are gone for the weekend, the place is ours!"

As I was preparing to serve the chicken Tammy threw together a delicious salad, and when we felt we had had enough to eat, I suggested we gather up the wine bucket and our glasses and walk down to the lake. We held hands on the short walk there, and as she was seating herself I poured us each a glass.

I sat next to her and we toasted ourselves, and the evening. before taking a drink. As the sun reached the horizon we both set our glasses down, and began kissing. She pulled me to my feet, hugged me close, and we shared a full-body hug. I deftly untied her top, and leaned back, letting it fall away from her gorgeous breasts. In return, she pulled my tee over my head and dropped on one knee and pulled my shorts to the dock.

I was already hard, and she kissed the tip before standing up and pressing herself against my chest. I reached behind her, unzipped her skirt, and now I was on my knees helping her step out of the last garment she had on. I kissed her belly button, using my tongue to mimic what I had in mind for her pretty little pussy.

I stood and pressed our nude forms together, kissed her again, and asked, "Would the beautiful lady care for a bit more wine as we share the last of the sunset?"

"That would be but one of the pleasures I seek with you as night falls upon us!" she said with a wink and a grin.

I poured the last of the bottle in our glasses, sat naked with her on the padded loveseat and held her close. Soon we were embracing and kissing, then she asked that I stand facing her, and she took my turgid member in her mouth, and alternated between licking the shaft and sucking the head between her lips. I dropped to my knees in front of her, sucked her tongue into my mouth, then kissed my way to her breasts, taking each nipple in turn between my lips. Holding first one between my lips as I left a gap on either side, I breathed in thru my mouth, drawing the night air in over her moist nipple, feeling it harden, then did the other.

I continued kissing my way down as I slid my hands down her back, and gently under the cheeks of he ass, urging her to the edge of the seat cushion. Once there I parted her thighs as I began my oral ministrations on her glorious bare vulva. I kissed around the edges, licked the front slowly from the bottom to the top, then said, "Tammy, you are beautiful all over!"

I then placed my tongue at the bottom of those plump lips and parted them with my rolled tongue, penetrating her as I slid upwards to her protuberant little button, teasing it with kisses soft as baby breath.

She put a hand on the back of my head as she pushed up with her hips mashing my face against her wetness, and urging me not to stop. I pushed inward as far as I could with my tongue, then enveloped her precious little mound entirely with my mouth wide open, strumming her clitoris with the tip of my tongue all the while!

Now she was using both hands to hold my head still as her orgasm overtook her and her nectar filled my mouth. I was awash in her essence and slid my face to the side to catch my breath.

She slid back into the loveseat and pulling me upward by my hair, she kissed me with her tongue, licked the side of my face and said, "My gawd Thomas you really are a man of many talents! I can't remember ever coming so hard simply from being eaten! You take my breath away dear man!" She kissed me again and added, "And look at your cock, you're hard as a rock! If I can still walk to the house you must take me to bed!"

"That would absolutely be my pleasure, pretty lady! I will gather up our clothes and we can go to the house as soon as you like."

"And you're gonna make me walk naked from here?" She asked with a smile.

"I am, and I think you will find that you'll like it, besides, you still have your sandals on, unless you want to walk thru the grass with naked feet?"

"Help me up please" she said as she extended her arm, then added, "I will leave my sandals on thank you!" and then she kissed me. I carried our clothes in one hand as we held hands on the way to having more fun.

We both took a turn in the bathroom and then she took my hand and pulled me towards the bedroom saying, "I believe we have some unfinished business to attend to!" As we approached the bed she gave me a full body hug and in seconds I was standing at attention as we kissed. She smiled as she dropped to her knees and sucked my cock, then rose up and pulled me to the bed as she laid on her back with her knees apart and said, "I can't wait to have that big hard dick inside me! Come here!"

I walked to the foot of the bed and climbed on to the mattress where I lifted first one ankle, then the other, kissing each one in turn. Then I kissed inside of each knee, then licked my way up the inside of her thighs. I blew lightly on her glistening pussy, then moved up and kissed her mouth as the head of my cock parted her wet pussy. My tongue entered her mouth as I sank my hardness fully inside her, and her eyes shot wide open!

"Oh Tom, your cock feels so good! Fuck me baby! Fuck me and make me come! I wanna come while you fuck me!" And soon she was fulfilling her wish as her wetness flooded over my balls and she was writhing in the throes of an orgasm!

I slowed the pace, stopped for a moment and kissed her, then resumed fucking her with long slow strokes, before gradually going faster and harder as my own climax was nearing. She yelled out, "I'm gonna come again Tom, come with me! Give it to me baby! Come with me!"

The sensations of her pussy squeezing my cock combined with her words pushed me over the edge, and I began throbbing and shooting, over and over! Her eyes were glassy as she pulled my mouth to hers, kissing me and said, "I knew this was gonna be good, but I had no idea we would be this great together!"

I rolled to the side of her and pulled her next to me while asking, "Would you like to spend the night, or do you want to go home?"

"I would love to sleep over, don't go away!" She said as she slipped off to the bathroom. Moments later she returned and as she got in bed she snuggled up to me, and we fell asleep spooning.

I made coffee the next morning, but on a pair of silk boxers, and I opened a package of Croissants I had purchased two days prior. I served these up on the patio and Tammy came out in one of my robes, freshly showered, and said, "Since I hadn't thought about staying the night, I didn't bring any other clothes. Hope you don't mind, I borrowed this to cover up."

"You look better in it than I do, that's fine, but personally I think you look great without it too!"

"I bet you would like that wouldn't you? Not sure I would be comfortable being naked out here in the daylight, last night in the dark was one thing, but in broad daylight?"

"My landlord is away for the weekend, and no one can see us here in the backyard." I said with a big smile, and added, "But do as you wish fair lady!"

A short time later she asked about my weekend plans and I said, "I'm thinking about going to look at a used boat, do you enjoy boating?"

"Yes I do, what type of boat are you considering?"

"Something that can be used in a variety of ways." I said, then added, "I enjoy skiing, but I also enjoy fishing. Sometimes I just like to cruise around, so I'm looking for a vee-hull and an inboard-outboard drive."