A Summer of New Experiences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,504 Followers

"I can't promise that. This is something that I will have to tell Sandy and Katie, I think. I tell them everything."

"Exactly, that's why I really can't tell you!" I quipped.

"Come on! I'm dying to know. I just knew you guys were in there being sexy with one another. I want to know what happened!" She reached up to her neck. I thought she was messing with her hair, but I soon realized she was untying the bikini top. She dropped the two top strings and her lovely, round breasts came into view. I just stared dumbly. She reached behind her and undid the other string. She sat the top on the side of the hot tub.

She looked at me and smiled. "What do you think?"

"Oh, Jeannie. They're really beautiful." I said. I saw her smile.

"They're not as big as Katie's, though." She said.

"Jeannie, don't ever compare yourself to Katie. These are so beautiful..." I licked my lips unconsciously. They were so perky, her nipples pointed up to the stars. They were just a perfect little handful.

"Thank you, Timmy. You want to touch them, don't you?" She asked.

I just nodded and reached to gently take them in my hands. I had never touched bare breasts before, and there was almost an electric feel to them in my hands. They were just so soft and smooth. Her nipples were hard and so sensitive. I lightly flicked them with my thumbs. She leaned her head back and enjoyed the sensation. I leaned in to kiss them one at a time. She purred when I did that. I stuck out my tongue and licked first one, and then the other hard little nipple. She took my head in her hands as I continued to lick. Soon I was sucking on her nipples like I had sucked her brother's hard cock.

"Oh, that's so good. Don't stop." She moaned.

"You really want to know what happened in the pool house?" I asked, between breasts.

She moaned more than said, "Yes!"

I had her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, lightly rubbing them. She was staring straight into my eyes.

"We decided to take a shower." She nodded. "Then we started soaping up. Then soaping one another. We were both really hard, again. I asked if he wanted to hump me some more like we had in the pool. He started to and it felt really good, but it started to get rough and raw."

"So, you just stopped?" She was enjoying the story and the things I was doing to her nipples. Before I continued, I briefly licked and sucked them both some more.

"Please tell me what happened! You're just teasing me!" She was panting.

"Well there's not much left, I just told him I was gonna suck his dick." I said.

"You did not!" She said in disbelief.

"I did."

"I thought you didn't do much!! You boys are so nasty! You really gave my brother his first BJ?" She asked.

"2nd, actually."

"What? Who was the first?" She asked.

"I probably shouldn't say." I grinned slyly.

"You better tell me." She demanded. "It wasn't Sandy, was it?"

"No. It wasn't Sandy." I replied.

"For Christ's sake! Just tell me." She playfully slapped me on the arm.

"Okay, Okay. No need to get violent! It was Teesha."

"Teesha?? Why that little ho!!" She said.

"He said she wasn't very good at it, if that's any consolation." I laughed.

"Serves him right for messing around with one of my friends. Ugh. I can't believe him." She groaned.

I was still softly rubbing her breasts.

"I still can't believe you two did that, though! It's really hot and disgusting at the same time!! You never told me you liked boys, Timmy!"

"I don't think I really do Jeannie. Girls excite me, but the other day, seeing him all hard, it drove me crazy!"

"That's something else. So, you have never done anything else with a boy?" She asked.

"No, I promise!"

"Pinky promise?" She held up her pinky finger. I locked my pinky finger with hers.

"Pinky promise. It's just something I've been really curious about lately." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

I tried to explain everything that had been going through my head over the last year. She nodded and acted like she understood.

"Sorry, I know that's a bit confusing." I admitted when I finished.

"No. I really do understand." She smiled.

"You do?"

"Yeah, I mean I look at other girls, too." She said. "And I wonder."

"Really?"

"Yes, I do. I guess you told me a big secret. I can tell you one." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"It's about last summer. After you went back home." She said.

"What happened?" I was instantly curious.

"Katie and I messed around some." She said, almost shyly.

"You did?" I asked. My mind went into overdrive thinking about that.

"Yes, and again at Christmas and during Spring Break."

"Damn, seriously?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm sure that really gets you horned up." She rolled her eyes.

"Well, of course it does, how could it not? You're the two hottest girls I know. I can't imagine the two of you messing around together. What happened?"

"I don't want to kill your fantasy, but we didn't just jump into being nasty like you and Jeff." She smiled.

"No? I thought you would have really got it on." I laughed.

"Jeez. You have a really perverted mind. We just mostly kissed and touched one another. It was really nice." She smiled.

"I bet it was. I love the thought of that. That's just so hot. Had you ever done anything with another girl?"

"No, never. It just sort of happened the first time. We were lying in bed talking about what she did with you. I told her I wished that hadn't been so shy, because I'd really wanted to mess around with you, too."

I nodded as she continued.

"She said you were a really great kisser and I really loved the sound of that. None of the guys I've ever been out with really kiss me nice. Usually just a few kisses and then they're trying to grab my boobs or get their hands down my pants."

"I understand." I nodded.

"Anyway, we were still talking and I kind of got upset because I felt like I wasn't pretty enough to get a really nice guy to be interested in me. I started crying, and Katie hugged me and told me that wasn't true." She said.

"She's right, you know." I agreed.

"I know, but it's hard sometimes. So, we were still hugging and I kissed her on the cheek. She just smiled, so I kissed her lips. The next thing I know we were French kissing like mad."

"Wow." I said.

"Yeah, it was really nice. It was just so different. She was kissing me gently and running her fingers through my hair. Not like with a guy." She said.

"I'm sure it wasn't. What else happened?"

"Nothing besides the kissing, that first time. It was really special, with us just doing that." She smiled. My hands had never stopped caressing her bare breasts. "You like doing that don't you?" She asked.

"Of course, I do. I've never touched bare ones. And it's really special because they're yours."

"You probably like Katie's better though, because they're bigger."

"Would you stop! I love yours. They're perfect." I smiled.

"Thanks for saying that, but every girl wishes they had bigger ones than they have." She smiled.

"So, what happened at Christmas and over Spring Break?" I asked, my horny curiosity getting the better of me.

"Just kissing some more. And touching. Like I said, we didn't jump into being freaky like you guys!"

"I honestly didn't think that it would have happened that fast between Jeff and I." I smiled.

"Uh, huh. Okay, enough of that for now." She put her hands on my forearms, and I pulled my hands away from her breasts, reluctantly. "Don't give me that puppy dog look. It's just that I'm beginning to prune. Let's go inside!"

She pulled her bikini top back over her breasts and then turned away from me.

"Make yourself useful back there!" It took me a second to see what she meant, and I quickly tied her top back up.

She turned around and smiled before she stood on her tip toes and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I liked that a lot. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big hug. Our lips met again and we kissed passionately. She was a great kisser! She pulled away briefly.

"Katie was right." She smiled before she kissed me again. We stood there holding one another as our tongues explored one another's mouths. I could feel her shivering so I took her hand and helped her out. I wrapped her in a big towel and we walked towards the back door. She veered towards the refrigerator and pulled out a couple more beers. We went inside and up the stairs. I walked her to the door of Leslie's bedroom and she turned to face me.

"I think I'm going to take a bath and warm up." She said.

"Oh, okay," I said, glumly. I was hoping the sexiness we'd shared was going to continue immediately.

"Would you stop! You know the tub in here is big enough for two!" She said. Sheepishly, I nodded.

I followed her into the bedroom. She walked into Leslie's closet to change and I went into the bathroom to start the water in the tub. I looked on the vanity and I saw Jeannie's clothes that she had worn to dinner. Her tan pantyhose were lying on top of her dress. I ran my fingers over them. They were so soft and silky. Without thinking, I picked them up and I rubbed them against my face. I pulled the crotch to my nose and inhaled. They smelled so sexy and I noticed they were still damp. I thought about how I'd rubbed her pussy earlier that night. I really wanted to do so much more with her. I took a quick lick of the crotch and was surprised at how well I could taste her on them. I was in the process of taking another lick when I heard her walking towards the bathroom. I got them away from my mouth but was still holding them when she walked up next to me.

"You seemed to like those tonight." She said.

"Yes. I did. You don't think it's weird, do you?" I asked.

"Timmy, please. After everything that's gone on since last summer, you're going to ask me if you liking pantyhose is weird?"

"Sorry." I smiled.

"I kind of knew anyway." She added.

"How?" I asked.

"Well, the way your eyes follow any woman wearing them for starters." She laughed.

"You've noticed, huh?" I hadn't realized I'd been so obvious.

"Uh, yeah, it's pretty hard to miss." She said.

She had me there. "What else?" I asked.

"I also heard your mom, tell my mom that she had seen you wearing her pantyhose." She grinned.

"What? When did she say that??" I was in total shock.

"Last summer, that weekend when your parents came up to Aspen. All of you guys were out hiking. I had fallen asleep on the couch, but I woke up and they were talking. I just laid there pretending to still be asleep, because they were talking about you. She said she saw you in your bedroom one day that spring, and she hadn't wanted to embarrass you, so she never said anything to you about it."

"Wow. I had no idea." I said.

"Timmy, it's ok. I love wearing them. They make me feel super sexy. You like the way they feel too, don't you?"

I nodded. "Yes, I do, and I loved the way they felt on you, too."

"I could kind of tell." She winked at me. "Come on the tub is ready."

She was still wearing that sexy bikini. She stopped at the edge of the tub and looked back over her shoulder. "Are you going to help or what?"

I needed no further encouragement, but I just had to look at her ass in that thong bikini some more. I smiled as I looked at where her tan line from her regular bikini ended. There was just all of that delicious, creamy white skin before the bright orange fabric that ran through her ass cheeks.

"I'm waiting," she reminded me.

I undid the back tie first and then pulled the top over her head. I looked up to see her in the big mirror that wrapped around the oversized tub. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the head.

She turned around to face me. "I think you can do better than that, after what you've done to me tonight."

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her pulling her close, her bare breasts on my chest. Our lips met and our tongues twirled. It was gentle and so sexy. I realized the tub was getting too full, so I broke our kiss briefly, and reached to turn the water off. I had to open the drain to let enough out so it wouldn't overflow when we got in. While we waited, we continued our hot make out session. I ran my hands down her back to her hips. With minimal effort, I pulled the strings on both sides and her bikini bottom fell to the floor.

"Come on. I think it's down enough." I said. I quickly shed my trunks and started to step in the tub.

She hesitated. "Just wait."

"Is everything okay?" I was worried that we were going too fast.

"Yeah, I've just never been naked with a guy before." She said.

"Well, I've never been naked with a girl either." I said. I reached over and took her in my arms from behind. I loved the way her bare skin felt against me.

"Look at yourself in the mirror. Look how beautiful and sexy you are." I said.

"You say so." She said, I could see her smile in the mirror.

"I know so. I mean look at you!" I added.

My dick made its presence known. It was pressed against her lower back.

"Does that thing ever go down?" She asked.

"Sometimes, but cut me some slack, he kind of likes the situation he's in."

"He does, huh? Why?" She smiled.

"Because I'm here holding a really sexy girl." I said with a smile.

"Really sexy, huh?" She winked at me in the mirror.

"Yeah." I said.

"You're too sweet for your own good, you know."

"I can't help it." I added.

"Probably not. Let's get in the tub. I'm getting cold."

I stepped ahead of her and into the tub. I reached to take her hands to help her in. She settled at the opposite end of the tub from me. She handed me a beer after she opened it. I took a sip and felt her little feet sliding up my legs. They came to a rest on my upper thighs, in close proximity to my throbbing cock. After taking another sip of my beer, I started rubbing her feet again.

"Mmmm, that feels really good. You should do that for me every night you're here." She said.

"You think so, do you?"

"Yes. I do. You're really good at it." She laughed. "What are you doing walking around single?"

"I don't know, but thanks."

"So, back to you and Jeff. Do you feel different about girls now?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and pulled her feet to where they were touching my throbbing erection. "How do you think I feel about girls?"

"I know, but do you think you're bisexual?" She asked.

"I don't know. I mean I've been thinking about it, but that's the first time I've ever done anything like that. Do you feel different after what you did with Katie?" I asked.

"No, not really. It's really nice, but I don't think it made me a lesbian!" She laughed and took a sip of beer.

"I don't think I'm all the way gay yet, either." I laughed.

"No, I don't think so, either." Her feet were sliding up and down my dick. "You're really huge."

"Thanks, I've never heard that before." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I think it's perfect." She smiled.

"Good. I'm glad you do." I grinned. "Why don't you come over here?" I asked.

"And why would I want to do that?" She asked suspiciously.

"I thought maybe I could hold you and you could maybe teach me a little more about a girl's special bits." I smiled.

"After what you've done to me tonight, I think you know plenty about a girl's special bits already. I might get myself in trouble if I come down there!" She laughed.

"How would you get in trouble?" I asked, smiling.

"You might try to seduce me. Try to screw me like you were trying to screw my brother!"

"No, I won't do that. Pinky promise!!" I stuck my finger up. She smiled and shook her head, before she locked her finger in mine.

"Okay, but you better keep that big thing to yourself." She warned.

"I will." She stood up and turned around. As she squatted to sit between my legs, her amazing little butt was right in my face. I took my hand and wiped all the suds from the bubble bath from her. I leaned in and gave her a big kiss on each cheek, she smelled like flowers. I don't why, but I stuck out my tongue and licked along the cleft of her ass cheeks. I felt her jerk when I did.

"Hey!! Just what do you think you're doing?" She asked, turning around.

"You didn't say anything about that." I said.

"You kissed and licked me on the butt, though. That's gross." She sat down between my legs.

"You've been in the hot tub and the bathtub. It's clean, I think." I said.

"But still." She countered.

"I love your butt. I've always wanted to squeeze it and kiss it all over." I said.

"You're so dirty. I had no idea you liked my butt so much."

"I do. It's the best one I've ever seen. It's just perfect." I said.

"Easy, Mister. I think you're just piling on the praise now. I'm already naked in the tub with you, you know." Jeannie smiled.

"I'm not piling it on! I love your butt." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back to me.

"Okay, I'm still not sure about you kissing and licking on it." She laughed.

"I'd like to kiss and lick on you all over." I whispered in her ear.

"Oh really, like where?" She asked.

"Guess!" I replied.

"I don't need to guess. I think I know. Would you do that for me?" She had turned her head where she could look at me.

"Yes. Of course, I would." I said.

"I'd really like that. I can only imagine how good it would feel. I mean I loved your fingers down there."

"Have any of your friends ever had a guy do that?"

"No, not too many guys seem to do it." She explained.

"I wonder why?" I asked.

"They think it's gross." She admitted.

"I don't think so. I mean I was licking your pantyhose earlier. You tasted great." I admitted.

"Yeah, I thought you were. Katie told me about you licking your fingers last summer."

"It's really good. I never imagined."

"I know. I've tasted Katie and myself too."

"From your fingers?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"That's really hot, you know." I said.

"I thought you'd think so." She smiled, shaking her head.

She turned back to face away from me, and I wrapped my arms around her again. My cock was pressing into her lower back.

"God, you're still hard!!" She said.

"I'm naked in a bathtub with a pretty girl. It's doing what it's supposed to. Give me a freakin' break!!" I exclaimed. I leaned down, kissing her neck and cheek. She leaned her head back against me allowing more access to the delicate skin of her neck. I lightly kissed and sucked.

"Oh, wow. That's really nice." Her breathing was heavy. "Tim, do you really think I'm pretty? I mean, really?" She asked.

"Yes, of course I do, why?" I asked. I thought she was absolutely gorgeous.

"Well, it's just the ways guys are. They are only interested in me because I'm Sandy's friend. They think I'll be easy." She turned her head slightly so that I could kiss the other side of her neck.

"Sandy's not easy, though." I was practically whispering in her ear. I continued to kiss her neck and cheek as she talked. "Neither are you."

"No. It was just that one guy told everyone she'd sucked him off, and now we're both sluts." She said.

"Jeannie, you're not sluts. That guy was just an asshole."

"Thanks, but look at me. I'm naked in the bathtub with my own cousin."

"I'm the first boy you've ever been naked with. That doesn't make you a slut, Jeannie."

"Yeah, but still."

"You think too much." I squeezed her tightly and kissed her on the shoulders.

"That feels really good." She purred. "It just feels so right."

"Good." I resumed kissing her neck and then she turned around in the tub. She kissed me deeply and I started playing with her breasts again.

"Mmmm. This is too good!" She said in between kisses. "I love having you kiss me and touch me. You're just so sweet and gentle, like I knew you would be."

nosebone
nosebone
1,504 Followers