A Summer of New Experiences Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little," I admitted.

"Don't let Leslie catch you, there's no telling what she might do," Jeannie laughed. I was shocked that she'd said that and I was silent for probably too long before I replied.

"That's true," I said finally.

"I think you're hiding something," she said quickly.

"No, I'm not," I said, defensively.

"Uh huh," she replied. "I don't really believe you. You're going to spill your guts when you get home and back under my spell."

"You think so," I asked.

"I know so," she said adamantly. "Katie is so excited to get here. We talked for two hours on the phone last night. Mom finally made me hang up."

"Oh, really," I asked.

"Yes," she said. "I told her everything. I wish you were going to be home tonight, we're going to be all alone at my house. Mom has a meeting in Austin tomorrow and is driving down this afternoon."

"Damn, so do I," I replied sincerely. Leslie had been utterly amazing, but I suddenly longed to be in Dallas with Jeannie and Katie.

"Whatever, we'll keep ourselves occupied. I'm sure you're fine up there," she laughed. "Pops is calling me, I better go. I love you."

"I love you too, baby," I said. I hung up the phone and turned to see Jeff walk in the kitchen.

"They're going to get Katie today," I said.

"Awesome," he replied with a laugh. "Even more pussy for you."

"Whatever," I replied. "We'll just see how things go."

"Yeah, we'll see Timmy Totem Pole fucking all the girls and Jeff the Jerkoff, well, you know," he laughed.

"I think you've been doing pretty good with the girls the last 24 hours. Come on, let's get this deck painted. Leslie will be home soon," I said.

"I'm on it," he smiled as we walked out the back door.

---

We'd just finished rolling on another coat when we heard the distinctive sound of Leslie's Porsche roar into the driveway. She came to the back door with Elke in tow.

"Are you guys finished," Leslie asked.

"Yes, just need to clean up," I said.

"Good. Do it," she instructed. "We're going to take a shower and then we want to take you guys hiking."

Jeff and I nodded before we walked over to the faucet to wash our equipment.

"The hell with hiking," Jeff said. "Let's just get in bed and fuck the rest of the day."

"After everything that has happened since we got here, you really think we're just going hiking," I laughed.

"Well, no, but why leave, we're comfortable here," he smiled.

We finished cleaning up and went to wash up ourselves. When we walked into the kitchen, Leslie and Elke had a bag of sandwiches and some beers packed. I walked up and hugged Leslie and kissed her. Jeff did the same with Elke.

"Let's go," Elke said.

We hopped in the Jeep, with me behind the wheel. I followed Leslie's directions and we were soon driving through National Forest land and gradually climbing higher in elevation. We came to a spot where the road just ended in a broad alpine meadow.

"I guess this is the spot," I asked Leslie.

"It'll work," she replied, as she got out of the Jeep. She and Elke led us along a trail that winded up through the aspens. We found another meadow and the girls stopped. The view was breathtaking in every direction. The girls produced a large blanket from Elke's backpack and spread it on the grass. We sat on it and Leslie passed out sandwiches and beers. We laughed and talked about the night before as we ate. Leslie made eye contact with me and gave me a little wink. After we finished our beers, Leslie moved closer to Elke. They embraced and were soon kissing. They slowly began undressing one another as Jeff and I watched with rapt attention.

When they were both naked, they laid back on the blanket and they each extended a hand towards the other's wet sex. They rubbed one another before their fingers began exploring one another's folds. After she'd worked them around in Elke for a while, Leslie pulled them out and offered them to me. I couldn't resist and greedily licked them clean. Elke was watching and rolled over on her back spreading her thighs. I looked into her eyes and saw her smile. I couldn't resist and moved myself between her thighs.

I quickly surveyed her and realized Elke's pussy was not like either of the two I'd seen. Her clit was thick, hard and looked to be as big around as the end of my inkie finger. Her inner lips hung below it like little pink curtains. They were practically dripping with her excitement. I inhaled her sweet scent and ran my tongue between them. Her taste was rich and flavorful, and I sought more of it. I used my hands and pulled her lips apart causing her clit to stand more upright. I couldn't resist running my tongue around it. She didn't seem overly sensitive, so I took it between my lips and lightly sucked on it as my tongue teased the very tip.

"Oh," she moaned. "That's really good."

"I told you he was learning what to do with his mouth," Leslie smiled before they kissed again. I felt Leslie's hand on my head encouraging my fevered licking of her friend's sex.

"Are you just going to sit there," she asked Jeff.

"Sorry," Jeff replied with a laugh.

"Get your face down there," Leslie instructed.

"Okay," he replied. I glanced over and saw he had Leslie's thighs spread and was licking her wet sex right next to Elke and me. That was quite a thrill for me knowing we were pleasuring two beautiful girls side-by-side under the warm Colorado sunshine. The girls were enjoying themselves and I found that Elke's clit was almost like a tiny cock as I continued to lick and suck on it. God, the things I'd experienced in the last few days!!

The girls' moans made Jeff and I work ever harder on them. Elke came first, gasping as she clenched my head between her thighs, effectively trapping my mouth against her sex. Gradually her long, lean thighs relaxed allowing me to catch my breath. I started to lick her again, but she stopped me.

"No," she said. "I want to feel you inside me. You looked so big and thick last night." I moved up to my knees and pulled my shorts down. Her hands grabbed it and stroked it as she smiled.

"Wow," she said. "I don't understand how the skinny guys have these huge dicks."

"Ha, I don't know," I replied. "It's been pretty embarrassing for most of my life."

She looked at me with those big, blue eyes of hers and smiled. "No," she cooed. "This is a blessing," she said.

"Thanks," I replied.

She laid back and spread her legs invitingly. I peeled off my t-shirt and leaned forward over her, her hand guiding my manhood towards her wetness. I felt it and pushed forward. She groaned as I entered her and kept going.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "That's good."

"Yeah, it is," I agreed. "You're so tight."

"Mmmm, good. I'm not as experienced as your aunt," she smiled.

"What," I asked.

"She told me this morning. I knew you and Jeff had the same last name as her, so I asked," Elke smiled. I looked to my right and saw that Leslie and Jeff were paying attention to the conversation. I turned back to Elke.

"You're okay with it," I asked.

"Of course, I am. Fuck me Timmy," she said. I shook my head in disbelief and did what she asked. I fucked her hard and deep. Her long arms hung around my neck while her legs moved up and down the backs of my thighs. I glanced to my right again and saw Leslie was forcefully riding Jeff. His eyes looked as big as saucers as he watched Leslie's big boobs bounce with her motion. I focused my attention back on Elke and I ground my crotch against her big, thick clit. Her eyes went wide as she felt the sensation.

"Mmmm, that's so good," she smiled.

"You have the perfect equipment for it," I said.

"That's always been embarrassing to me," she said. "It's different."

"I think it's perfect and sexy as hell. I can't wait to lick you again," I replied. Her hand reached up and cupped my cheek as I continued to grind against her.

"You're going to make me cum doing that," she moaned.

"Good," I replied. She grabbed my neck again and ground her hips back against mine ever harder. I could feel her pussy squeezing and clenching my cock.

"Oh, Timmy," she moaned. "That's it. Are you close?"

"Yes," I said trying to hold back.

"Uhhh," she moaned and I felt her body go rigid. I held myself still not wanting to ruin anything for her. I felt my own orgasm begin as spurt after spurt of cum erupted from my body. I fell forward on my hands resting above her. She looked at me and smiled.

"That was amazing," she said.

"Yes, it was," I agreed. I rolled off her and we watched as Leslie continued to ride Jeff. His hands cupped her breasts and lightly pinched her hard nipples. She gasped and shrieked and I knew she was cumming. Jeff's hips thrust up against her ever more insistently. I knew he was about to erupt inside her.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. "I'm cumming." Gradually, their frantic movement slowed and Leslie laid on top of him trying to catch her breath. Elke and I watched them as we continued to pet one another.

"See, hiking is fun," Leslie told Jeff.

"Yes, it is," he agreed with a smile.

"I need to pee," Leslie announced.

"Yeah, me too," Elke agreed. They got up and walked over to a clump of aspen. I looked at Jeff's cock and saw the way it glistened with Leslie's wetness. I also notice a glob of cum around the base of his cock where it had oozed out of Leslie. I leaned over and licked the cum up, before I took his limp cock in his mouth. I loved the way his cock tasted like her wet sex and my mouth greedily sought out more of it. His cock responded to my attention and didn't remain limp for long. I was sucking him vigorously when I heard the girls approach.

"We can't walk off to pee without you two getting involved in some sort of perverted activity," Leslie teased. I pulled my mouth off Jeff.

"I couldn't help it," I smiled. "He tastes like you."

"Mmmm," Leslie said. "I bet he does."

"You like sucking cock," Elke asked.

"Yeah, I do," I replied.

"So, does my brother," she laughed.

"What," I asked.

"He likes sucking cock. He likes girls, but he likes to make love with other guys, too," she said. I sat up and looked at Jeff, before I looked back at Elke.

"Did he tell you he did," I asked.

"No, I saw him with our, uh, cousin," Elke replied.

"Wow," Leslie smiled.

"Yes," Elke replied. "I really wanted to join them, but I wasn't sure how they'd react."

"Wow, that's fucking hot," Jeff added. "You just watched them sucking one another?"

"No, they did more than that," Elke smiled.

"You little ho, why did you never tell me any of this," Leslie asked.

"I wasn't sure how to just drop it in casual conversation," Elke smiled.

"Damn, that's hot though. I've have a few cocks in my ass," Leslie said. "It didn't do anything for me, but it's supposed to feel good for guys."

"Yeah, Ulf acted like he really enjoyed it," Elke laughed.

"Come on, we better get dressed. Jeff is already getting a sunburn, or he's just that embarrassed," Leslie laughed.

We dressed and started walking back to the jeep. My mind wandered over the thoughts of Jeff and I doing that together, especially in front of the girls. When we'd started messing around it was because there weren't girls around and it seemed okay. Suddenly, we had two hot sexy women and they were suggesting we could experiment more. I knew that it had felt good when we were humping one another, but it had not felt nearly as intense as the wet sex of Jeannie, Leslie or Elke. I looked over at Jeff and I could tell his mind was working too. We would just have to see where things went. The drive home was pretty quiet. Leslie insisted on my keeping my hand inside the leg of her shorts the entire drive. I fingered her and lightly teased her clit. I would often take my hand out to lick my fingers clean, which continued to drive her wild.

I pulled in the driveway and parked. When we walked into the house, Leslie announced she wanted to get in the pool.

"It was really cold last night," I replied.

"It's hot today. Plus, we can keep one another warm," she suggested.

"Okay," I smiled. Jeff and I walked off to get our trunks but when we returned, we found Elke and Leslie naked with towels over their shoulders and beers in their hands.

"You two need to quit being so modest," Leslie laughed. We stripped our trunks off and dropped them on the kitchen floor.

"Despite everything that's happened, you're still the aunt that tormented us our whole lives," Jeff replied.

"Oh, poor babies. Maybe if we all fuck a lot more, we can put all that ugliness behind us," she teased.

"We'll consider it," I said.

"God, you've gotten out of control. You used to be so sweet and innocent," Leslie laughed and grabbed my ass.

"And whose fault is that," I asked.

"I'm not fully to blame," she said. "Come on, let's get in the pool." She handed me a beer and took my hand as we walked outside. She dipped her toes in the water and I watched her breasts as her nipples stood up almost immediately.

"I think you might be right," she said.

"The hot tub is nice," I offered.

"I'm sure it is," she said. She took my beer from my hand and sat it with hers on the concrete deck. I watched her curiously, but she totally caught me off guard as she grabbed me around the waist and pushed me in the pool. The cold water was a shock to the system and as we surfaced, I found her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"It's cold," she said. "But I think we can warm one another up."

"I hope so," I said as I began to shiver. Her lips met mine in a long passionate kiss.

"You really fucking get me hot," she said as our lips parted.

"Why," I asked.

"I don't really know. I guess it's the family thing, I've always thought you were and you have that beautiful cock," she smiled. "Why do I turn you on?"

"Duh, you're like one of the sexiest women on Earth," I laughed.

"You think so, huh," she smiled.

"Yes, I think so. I mean you were always around us and hung out with us. I always had this silly crush on you. You were the first girl that I ever thought about when, well, you know," I smiled.

"Yeah, I know," she smiled seductively. "I love that. The thought of that makes my pussy twitch."

"It does, huh," I asked with a smile.

"Uh huh," she said. "God, I want to watch you with Jeannie and Katie. They're going to get so fucking spoiled."

"You think so," I asked.

"Well, duh," she laughed. "You're a great lay already. They're going to learn what good sex is. You know how long I waited before a guy ever went down on me?"

"No," I said.

"Too fucking long," she smiled. "You want to just keep doing it."

"I enjoy it. I like making you feel good," I replied.

"You sexy, little shit. You ever let some bitch break your heart and take this sweetness away, I'm going to kill her," she said, before she mauled me with kisses.

"I know. You said that already," I smiled as we parted.

"I just wanted you to know. Take me to the edge of the pool," she instructed. I walked with her, her legs still clamped around my waist. When I got to the edge, she reached behind her and pushed herself up on the concrete deck. She immediately laid back and spread her legs. I needed no invitation and my mouth and tongue were soon exploring her sex.

"Oh, yeah. That's it," she moaned. "Just eat my pussy really good again and I'll do whatever you want the rest of the night."

"Mmmm," I groaned as my tongue wandered through her wet slit. I'd came to the realization two days before when I was kneeling between Jeannie's thighs that I was happiest pleasuring someone else. I found that that feeling was growing stronger with each passing encounter. I did not and probably would not ever share the close feelings I had with Jeannie and Katie with Leslie, but miraculously she'd become my lover and I intended to make her feel good as long as she was.

Her hand pulled at my wet hair as I licked her clit slowly. I noticed that Jeff was sitting on the side of the pool and Elke was slowly sucking him. To think where I'd been the previous week, made my head swim. Leslie's hips began to arch up from the concrete deck. I knew she was close. I bored in on her clit ever harder. She shrieked.

"Oh, Timmy. Don't stop, that's so fucking good," she cried. I continued my licking and heard her squeal announcing her orgasm. I began licking her puffy labia while she calmed down. After a few tentative licks around her clit, I began stimulating it more directly. She writhed on the concrete with such vigor that I began to wonder if the concrete was chaffing her skin.

"God, you eat pussy better than anyone I've ever met," she purred.

"Mmmm," I mumbled from between her thighs. She came again quickly, and I continued to lick her. After a third orgasm, she pushed me away.

"I want to watch you help Elke, now," she smiled wickedly.

"Okay," I replied. I moved over and Elke pulled her lips off Jeff's hard cock. She held it and offered it to me. I smiled at her as I lowered my mouth to the head. I took him in and my mouth moved slowly down his shaft.

"Oh man, that feels good," Jeff moaned.

"That's so hot," Elke said.

"Yeah," Leslie agreed. "I never thought I'd get into watching something like this."

Listening to them while sucked Jeff's cock made my own throb with desire. As if she could read my mind, Elke wrapped her long, slender fingers around it underwater. I moaned around Jeff's hard cock as she began stroking me.

"Mmmm, that feels good doesn't Timmy," Elke asked. "Me stroking you, while you suck that nice, hard cock?"

"Mmmmhmmm," I moaned.

"You two should 69," Leslie suggested. I paused my sucking and looked over at her. She flashed me that wicked smile and I nodded. I pushed myself up on the edge of the pool and laid back on the deck next to Jeff. He quickly adjusted so that his hard cock was once again in front of my face. We were soon sucking one another, and I noticed that Elke had joined us on the deck. She and Leslie were kissing as they watched Jeff and me.

Jeff's hips became more insistent and I knew he was about to cum. I increased the pressure of my mouth and urged him on. He moaned around my cock and I felt the first squirt of his cum splatter on my tongue. It was followed by several more. I greedily swallowed it, before I returned to sucking his cock trying to coax more out of him.

"You love that hot cum don't you," Leslie teased.

"I do," I agreed. "I like licking it out of your pussy just as much."

"Yes you do," she laughed.

"We should go inside," Elke said.

"Why," Leslie asked.

"I want to see them doing something else," Elke replied.

"Oh, you little slut," Leslie said. "I'm interested. Come on you two."

"Uh oh," I said. The went in the house first and I could see them whispering to one another. I knew what was probably coming, but it was still crazy that my aunt was helping organize it.

Leslie led me the bathroom and told me to get on my hands and knees. I did as she said, and I heard her open one of the vanity cabinets. I felt her spread my ass cheeks and I realized she'd slipped the tip of an enema bottle inside me. I moaned at the sudden intrusion.

"There," she said, when she finished. "Go to the bathroom and then wash up."

"Okay," I replied. After I finished my shower, I returned to the living room to see Leslie and Elke stroking Jeff's cock.

"Are you ready," Leslie asked.

"I guess," I admitted. I was getting very nervous.

"Kneel on the couch," Elke suggested with a smile. I did and I soon felt her behind me, spreading my ass cheeks. I was not prepared for what came next, when she suddenly licked me from my ball sack to my asshole.

"Ohhh," I moaned as her tongue bored in on my tight hole. My cock began to stiffen and her hand moved to stroke me.