A Summer of Submission Pt. 08

Story Info
Julie's friend visits and gets a big surprise.
11.7k words
4.83
3.5k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my fingers lightly down the soft curves of the woman's back as she was stretched out beside me. I smiled to myself. The beautiful woman lying on the lounger was my mistress, Marika, who, for her own pleasure, enjoyed spanking me with a leather strap or whipping me with a leather whip with many tails or some other such play toy. And here I was soaking in the softness of her skin, the lovely shape and firmness of her ass and the toned muscles of her gorgeous thighs. She hummed her delight as my hands kneaded her muscles following our eight kilometre run.

She had already done the same to me as my reward for joining her on her daily runs through the cottage roads around our lake. As formally a non runner I found these runs exhausting and painful at first but gradually they became less tedious and I actually started to enjoy our outings. They also did divert me from my summer job of research and paper grading for one of my profs from my graduate course.

The other plus was the body that I saw in the mirror when I looked at myself. The running was made part of the deal when I gave my total submission to Marika and Sam. I think Sam had been happy to enjoy my body in any way he could regardless, but Marika was more exacting. She wanted to make me into the image of a woman that would heighten her enjoyment of dominating, punishing and ravaging me sexually. Whatever. I liked the new toned slimmed down me.

My mind drifted off in thoughts of the amazing sex I had with Sam and Marika. She snapped me out of it saying, "Julie sweetheart, you're close to breaking the rules."

"OOPs, sorry about that," I startled. Without much thought I had run my fingers high on the insides of her thighs and I was absent minded touching her sex through her bikini bottoms. There was really only one rule in our relationship that mattered. Sam and Marika had promised each other that sex with me would only happen when they were both present. This rule couldn't be broken and Sam was in the sunroom working. Our post run massages were studiously non sexual, a challenge for me around Marika's beautiful body. But today I was getting frustrated with all that.

My hands obediently massaged her lower thighs and calf muscles. Marika turned her head to me and smiling, asked, "So Julie, any more thoughts on our visit to Louis and Vivian's."

"About anything in particular or just the whole experience?"

"Well, were there any surprises for you?"

"There were. Probably starting with the whipping. After I had my turn flogging Mika in the play performance I realized two things. The first was that she really wanted me to do it. I never ever thought I would do such a thing but there I was slashing a whip across a bound woman's breasts and she seemed wildly into it. That was crazy."

Marika prompted, "And the second thing?"

"Yeah. The second. This is a little harder to say however I have to admit that I was totally turned on by wielding the whip on a bound person. We were performing, yeah, but still the whip was real and the pain inflicted was real and my lust was real."

"And was that all?"

"Okay, let me say there was a third thing."

"Go on."

"I was truly amazed at how much Mika seemed to enjoy the anal sex. I never really believed a woman could enjoy a penis up her ass. I thought that was all porn bullshit. And yet Mika seemed more than okay with it. It seemed it was painful at first but she absolutely went wild after Mathieu was deep in her. She was humping back like crazy. I think she loved it."

Marika smiled at my description and asked, "Pet, do you think its time Sam took you in your rear?" I think I knew this was coming and frankly, after watching Mika and Mathieu doing it, I wondered what it would be like.

I decided to take the easy way out and replied, "Mistress, if you and Master Sam wish to take me in my ass I am your submissive. I will do the best I can." I knew the clock was winding down on my summer as a plaything for Sam and Marika. Soon I would be heading back to grad school. And with the limited time left some of it would be taken up with parent visits to the cottage as well as a visit from my best friend who was coming for a few days. If I was going to experience anal it would have to happen soon.

"Julie, you know we would be very gentle on you. Preparation is key to enjoying anal sex. Perhaps tonight I can go through the routine and have Sam fuck me in the rear. It doesn't always work for me and if so we just switch to vanilla. Other times I really get into it. Lets give it a try tonight."

"Ma'am I get a kick out of watching you and Sam at any time and yeah, anal would be fun to watch." I knew they did it but hadn't yet experienced Sam penetrating Marika in the ass.

I continued, "Could we get both you and I ready at the same time so just in case it works out Sam could do me as well?"

Marika looked at me, obviously considering the possibility. She nodded more to herself and then replied, "Okay, we can get you ready but it might just be a finger in your rear the first time. But we'll see."

Frankly, all this talk of anal sex was turning me on. More and more I felt insatiable around them. Maybe it was the clock ticking on my summer and the future back at school with a lot of inexperienced, inconsiderate or simply boring guys to contend with. I accepted that I was hugely spoiled having Sam and Marika as lovers for the past few months. But just now I needed to have sex with Marika and a plan was forming. Standing up from the chaise I said to Marika, "Ma'am, can I go see if Master Sam is finishing up his work soon?"

"Impatient are we? Sure, go ahead and see whats up with him" Marika chuckled. Damn right I thought.

*****

I knocked on the door to the study, hoping not to disturb anything important. He had his phone earbuds in and was listening intently it seemed. He turned and smiled as he looked at me. I made the phone gesture and he pulled the buds out and said, "Hey, beautiful. What's up."

Beautiful, I liked that. I asked, "Master, Mistress and I were wondering if you could join us soon?" Sam looked me up and down carefully. And why not. I had on my pink bikini bottoms and no top. My breasts were pushed out and my legs were crossed showcasing my body. It was an open invitation to fuck me, or at least I hoped.

"Well pet as delicious as you look I still have about thirty minutes more to wrap up here."

"Yes Sir. Would you like me to get Mistress ready for you to.. enjoy?"

"Fuck you mean." Well, if we were going to be blunt....

"Yes Sir." I hoped I would be included too.

"And to get her ready, what do you plan."

"Sir, I would make her wet for you.. with my fingers and mouth."

He smiled brightly and beckoned me forward. Taking a nipple in his mouth he sucked lightly and then moved to the other one. "Julie, If your nipples are any indication I would say you're very horny."

"Always horny around you and Mistress." He chuckled at that.

"Okay, tell Marika I give you permission to 'get her ready' as you say. Now go!" he said swatting my ass and sending me on my way.

****

Returning to the sun room I sat down beside Marika who was laid out on the chaise. "Mistress, I talked to Master Sam."

She replied lazily, "Mmmhmm, and?"

I went for it, saying, "I asked Master if he wished me to get you nice and ready for him to enjoy when he finishes work soon."

"And what did he say."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, get you ready for him to.. fuck. He'll be finished soon."

Turning over onto her back Marika smiled broadly, saying, "That was awfully sweet of you to get us permission. Here I am." With that she opened her arms wide.

Oh yeah! I reached down and kissed her softly on the lips. I then helped her turn back over again. I ran my finger tips up and down the back of her thighs. Leaning down I left little butterfly kisses from her knee to her bikini encased rear and then I did the same to the other thigh. Marika made little sighs and groans as I licked and teased her soft skin.

Whispering in her ear I asked, "Ma'am lift up for a sec." She raised herself up and I slid her bikini bottoms partially down. I kissed and licked and gently sucked on the top of her ass cheeks that were now partially exposed. I slowly rolled them down and continued teasing her ass with kisses and licks. Finally I slid her bottoms completely off. She was now naked. Still on her stomach I continued to run my tongue over her gorgeous ass making little licks and nips on the soft flesh.

Marika turned over and I laid down on top of her. I loved the feel of her breasts pressing on mine. My legs were straddling her right leg and I slowly began rubbing my bikini clad sex against hers. I shifted off and slipped off my bottoms and resumed humping her leg. I was wet and I slid smoothly up and down her thigh. We kissed, just lightly with our lips and I looked deeply into her eyes. Hers were bright and loving. My god I enjoyed being this woman's pet or whatever I was to her.

My promise was to get Marika ready for Sam. I was on a mission. Sliding slowly down her body I licked down her throat and between her breasts. Gently circling one aureola and then the other I latched onto one nipple and with gentle teeth and lips I pulled at the nipple while flicking my tongue across it. After switching back and forth several times I sat up and ran my hands down her sides and then across her tummy. With one finger I lightly ran it up and down her sex.

The goddess lying under me, her gorgeous hair fanned out on the cushion, was squirming and smiling at me. Marika's chest always turned a shade of pink when she was aroused and today she was definitely turning that shade. I shook my head at how incredibly beautiful she was. She picked up on this. Gasping slightly under my ministrations, Marika got out, "Julie, are you okay, you... just shook your head?"

"Ma'am I'm just so amazed that I get to do this with you. You're so gorgeous and sweet and sexy and I can't get enough of you." I slowed down so we could talk.

"Wow, thank you for that. I know we've said this so many times but Sam and I are so thrilled to have you with us."

I giggled and added, "As your pet, your plaything, right?"

"Yes, everything."

"And oh by the way I love your man as well. I feel so lucky you're willing to share him with me." I had never expressed my feelings for Sam using those words and I looked at Marika carefully to see how the L word would resonate.

Her smile broadened and she said quietly, "And Sam loves you too. How could he not love you, my sweet sweet Pet." Oh god, I was thrilled to here her say that.

At that moment Sam came onto the enclosed deck and looked at the two of us, me resting on my knees above Marika and her under me, both of us as naked as the day we were born.

I had a role though and I looked up at him, saying, "Master, my Mistress is ready for you. Please take her." What I wanted was to see them fuck. Watching them was one of my favourite things, almost as good as having Sam take me. I moved off of Marika and moved over to Sam and helped him out of his tshirt. Next I dropped to my knees and pulled his shorts and boxers down in one motion. I was being somewhat forward but I had promised him his wife would be ready and I wanted to show my motivation was more than just to play with Marika.

Sam was really quite turned on judging by the firmness of his cock, but I couldn't resist taking him into my mouth. Over the summer I had really come into my own with respect to oral sex. I loved the feel of him hardening in my mouth and the control I had over the man when my lips and tongue were wrapped around his cock. It was a very erotic feeling. But I reluctantly withdrew from him and taking him by the hand I moved him over to the chaise

Marika opened her arms and her legs wide saying, "Sam, please just fuck me. NOW." What man could resist such a demand?

Sam surprised me and maybe Marika as well by taking her and flipping her over onto her hands and knees. I smiled at the power of a man when handling a woman in such a manner. He moved behind her and ran his cock up and down her slit. I watched as he moved his manhood to her entrance and, holding her hips, he slowly sunk into her. I watched his face and it was a mixture of rapture and lust as he bottomed out. Marika just let out a groan and then began to whine and squeal as Sam picked up speed.

Doggie style was interesting to me. It was more than just the carnal rawness of the act. It was a position where the man was totally dominant over the female. You could imagine the fire light in the primitive cave as the great hunter took his female from behind. He would be ruthless in his dominance of the woman in front of him, on her hands and knees, completely and submissively at his pleasure. The vision was both an affront to the feminist streak in me and wildly erotic at the same time. Did all women secretly enjoy the primal feeling of a man exerting his dominance in such a masculine way. Whatever. I loved watching my two dominants fucking this way or for that matter, any way.

****

The summer was running out and my time with Marika and Sam was running down. Making it worse was the digital stack of end of term exams I had to mark for my Prof. Yet, this gig was what led me into the realm of Sam and Marika's play but marking was still a painful exercise. And as excited as I was to see my best friend, Aubrey, who was driving up later today to visit me before we headed to different schools for the upcoming term, I knew my time with my Dominants was nearing the end.

Finally, the last mark was sent in for my prof to review and approve (I don't even think he looks at any of the papers, just goes with my grading). I headed over to the cottage next door. It was early afternoon and Aubrey wasn't expected till just before sunset. I had the afternoon to play with my Masters. Little did I know what they had in store for me.

Sam and Marika were lounging by the end of the dock on their comfy chaises. They greeted me with big smiles. Marika said, "Hello sweetheart, we were hoping you would come over soon. Something arrived today that I want to show you. We're, or at least I am quite excited about." Sam gave just a short waggle of his head somehow implying he was ambivalent about the new item. This could only mean one thing: a new toy for Marika to use on me. A chill and a thrill ran up my spine vying for my attention and my psyche.

"But first, Pet," she continued, "Sam needs a reward to celebrate an achievement." Sam snorted and rolled his eyes at Marika's remark.

"Master, what are you celebrating?"

"Just got the word that my RFP was accepted by the client and we are moving ahead with contract negotiations."

"Well done Sir. I knew you could do it." I was happy for him as I knew he had put a lot into the proposal.

Marika moved her chair to block a clear view from the lake and, offering me a pillow, said, "Here, kneel on this and please help Sam celebrate," she said with a knowing smirk. "If any boats come into the bay I'll let you know."

Sam chuckled but just put his head back, closed his eyes and folded his hands on his chest. I took the hint and set the pillow down beside his chair. I was pretty sure about the task but looking at Marika I put my fingers in his loose running shorts and stopped. She smiled and nodded for me to continue. I pulled them down and exposed his member.

It was looking pretty soft and I liked that. I took the soft penis in my hands and watched as it took on a life of its own, slowly unfurling in my grip. I liked taking him in my mouth when it was easy to consume his whole manhood and then feel it continue to grow and harden. At the same time I was being submissive and subservient I also had a lot of power and I relished that.

I knew I was becoming very skilled at pleasuring Sam. His verbal reactions and the hardness and pulsing of his cock in my mouth and the feel of his balls in my hand were indicators of how close his orgasm was. Taking him to the edge and then backing down for a few secs was my method and it was fun. Feeling his balls tighten up as I massaged them with my fingers would lead me to pulling them slightly down to back him off. Taking him deep and holding my lips near the base and pulling my tongue from the underside of his cock and not moving for a few secs also delayed the inevitable.

I glanced to the side to see a big smile on Marika's face. She was now totally relaxed seeing another woman take her man's manhood into my mouth. She started rubbing my shoulders and the back of my neck as I worked on her husband. In any other universe this would be genuinely insane but as their submissive sex toy my sucking this man's cock was just part of the relationship we were in, totally deviant or not.

I loved teasing Sam by drawing out the build up as much as possible but eventually I would feel his hand on my head with his fingers wrapped around locks of my hair and I then knew it was time for the final act. He guided my head up and down, not pushing hard but just subtle pressure guiding me to the end. His moans and gasps filled the air and finally I went in for the kill. Sucking him hard and fluttering my tongue on the underside of the head worked as the man blew apart. The long build up simply increased the intensity of Sam's orgasm. His legs shook and he yelled his pleasure to the empty bay and then collapsed back gasping for air. I just sat back and smiled, showing some of his come to Mistress before swallowing all of it. I then attended to his cleanup.

****

After Sam recovered, an excited Marika led us both into the cottage. She pulled out the long small box and retrieved a long leather item. She smiled and said, "Its a crop, just like Louis and Vivian's. I'm dying to try it out." Marika's enthusiastic excitement would be adorable if it didn't mean pain for me. She handed it to me and I looked at it skeptically.

"Lovely ma'am," I said grimacing as I handed it back.

"Julie, don't look so uncomfortable. You know I would never cause real pain. It's just for play. Well, not entirely. Master and I have not really dealt with your very brazen topping after the visit to our friends. We knew you were seriously horny from watching the Mika and Mathieu show as we were, I might add. However it didn't entirely excuse the way you dragged us into bed that night. We would have taken care of you anyway but you were leading and that's not your role. So now we are going to administer some mild punishment."

In truth, I had pushed them into sex and I knew I was pushing the boundary of submission that night, but that was a few days ago and I thought I had gotten away with it. Now I was going to receive my punishment. But how come my core was tingling with need? I knew under my clothes my sex was getting wet.

"Julie, take off your clothes. Sam help me with the cuffs. We can do this here in the sunroom today." Usually it was their bedroom as the place they would typically tie my wrists to the hook in the ceiling and then Marika would punish me or deliver a play whipping, if there really was such a thing. I obeyed by taking my clothes off which was simply my sundress and panties. I rarely wore a bra when with them.

"Julie, lean over the end of the chair. Can you hold position there or do we need to tie your cuffs to the leg?" The stuffed chair she was referring to was very padded and I thought I could be good and take it while leaning over the arm rest.

"I'll try Ma'am. I'm a bit frightened of the crop just so you know.

"Oh, and Ma'am I have my friend visiting later today and I'm not sure about marks on my body." With that I leaned over and raised my ass up.

"Okay, Pet. No marks outside of your ass." Oh wow, how considerate I grimaced, waiting for the first strike.

Marika enjoyed gently massaging and squeezing my rear before getting down to business. This gentle treatment ended with the first slap of her hand. That was followed by more spanks which was Marika's way of warming me up for the more serious punishment. And that followed soon. Picking up the crop she first asked if I was ready. I gasped an okay and the first stoke of the crop landed. I yelped in pain and surprise and my legs shook. That really hurt. Marika brushed her hands over the red line the crop had inflicted. I believe she was trying to assess the pain it caused. The next and then the next followed in quick succession. I started making unintelligible noises that conveyed the discomfort I was feeling.