A Summer of Tight Fits Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber started to think about getting Tom's cock inside her later, when Karen babysat. She had wanted to blow him in the kitchen this morning, seeing his big bulge in his shorts. And she had woken up that morning thinking of the night's events, his tongue in her pussy while she rubbed her clit, the feel of his cock sliding inch by stiff inch into her tight wet cunt until he was deep inside her. She had wrapped her legs around his ass to pull him in deeper until he ground against her swollen clit and then felt his cock twitch and throb as it pounded her juicy cunt, finally releasing a stream of warm, sticky cum as her own orgasm began, becoming more intense as his spurting cock pumped inside her.

Amber was spread on the lounger, her legs apart, her oiled tits shimmering in the sunlight. So hot, Karen thought. But Karen sensed Amber's reverie, as she was staring into space. She figured, since Amber mentioned using her dildos, that she was now thinking of what she could do with Tom and his big cock that evening when she was babysitting. She was excited about trying Amber's dildos tomorrow. But what about tonight? What would happen tonight if she came home to find Amber and Tom fucking away again?

She thought she'd tell them that she would be home at 11, even though she knew she'd be home by 10, so she could spy on them again. The Wilsons didn't stay out late because their kids were little, and they didn't seem like party people. Although this summer Mrs. Wilson had begun to wear sexy little dresses that amplified her cleavage and showed off her slim hips and small round ass. Karen had noticed that trend, having babysat for them off and on the past year. She thought of that having just had her first lesbian encounter and having had fantasies of Amber's body all week. In fact, she though Mrs. Wilson was pretty hot. Mr. Wilson was sort of dorky.

"That sounds hot, Amber. I'd love to try out your toys with you," Karen said, ending her own reverie of Mrs. Wilson's sexy body clad in a tight dress, her breasts spilling out of the top, her thong panties visible through the sheer material. "I'll find out when Tom is going for his workout. I can ask him for some of his pot so we can smoke and suntan."

"Sounds great. Jesus, that will be really hot," Amber said, her cunt starting to ache again at the thought.

Karen was happy Amber had returned to thinking about her, not Tom, though of course she would do that as well, soon enough. As soon as she left to babysit.

"This is between us, right Am," she said. "I mean, no one has to know we did this together, right?"

"Of course, I'm not going to tell anyone. It'll be our sex secret," Amber said with a smile. "I still love cock, so I don't want anyone at school thinking otherwise." She did love cock, Tom's thick cock in particular. She lay on the lounger, dozing in the sun, dreaming of big cocks...

***

Tom returned about 5 to find Karen and Amber lying on their lounge chairs, bathing suits back on, unfortunately. After going to the store for Italian bread, he had sat in the driveway reviewing the photos and the video he had taken of Amber and Karen. His penis had swelled while he watched Amber munch Karen's pussy, and Karen squirm as she felt Amber's tongue probe her asshole. He'd have to be careful Karen didn't see the video, though he thought it might come in handy at some point. He could only assume Karen didn't want anyone to know she had had sex with another girl, especially at college, where she could get a reputation. He filed that idea away for a later time.

After a quick swim, the three of them went inside to make dinner. Amber and Karen prepared the pasta they had promised Tom. Karen then rushed upstairs to take a shower before babysitting. She had to be at the Wilson's house, just two blocks away, by 7.

As soon as Amber heard the water start running upstairs, she returned to the kitchen, where Tom was washing dishes. She pressed her body against his and reached around to rub his cock through his bathing suit. She took off her bikini top and rubbed her nipples against his bare back. Her pussy throbbed from the feel of her nipples hardening against his skin and the feel of his cock growing in his suit.

"I have just enough time while Karen is showering to blow you," she whispered in his ear.

At that, Tom turned around and pulled Amber towards him, her tits pressed against his muscular chest. He kissed her hard on the lips and squeezed her asscheeks. She kissed her way down his chest until she was on her knees, Tom's hand lightly pressing on her head. Both of them had fantasized about blowjobs that morning.

Amber first licked the head of his cock and then put it between her breasts, sliding her tits back and forth on his thick shaft.

"Jesus, that's hot," Tom said softly. He had fantasized about fucking her tits the first day she arrived. And now he was watching his cock being massaged by her beautiful breasts. He knew he wouldn't last long.

Amber couldn't wait any longer and put the head of his cock into her mouth. She began stroking him with her right hand, fingering her wet cunt with the other. She wouldn't be able to cum in time, but it felt really good frigging her clit while she blew him. His cock began to swell, and Tom pulled her head closer to him, his cock sliding deeper into her throat. She took him out of her mouth and stroked him hard several times before his cum spurted into her open mouth. His first load of cum streamed out of her mouth and ran between her tits onto the floor. She sucked his meat back into her mouth, his second load now shooting into her throat.

"I love feeling your cum spurting into my mouth, Tom." She licked her lips and smiled up at him.

Still recovering, Tom could only look down at Amber, seeing his cum on her lips, a strand of it between her tits and on the floor.

"Jesus, that was hot," he said again.

Amber got off her knees, kissed Tom on the lips, and told him he would need him to "eat my cunt" after Karen left.

Tom could only say, "that would be hot, Amber."

***

Karen eased into the shower, the water feeling good after a day in the sun. She lathered soap all over her body to get the tanning oil off it, pinching her nipples and rubbing her breasts. She slid a soapy finger between the cheeks of her ass and pressed on her asshole. Just the tip went in, and she gently finger-fucked her ass while rubbing her tits. She had never played with her ass or allowed a guy to play with her ass. But she had been really turned on when Amber put her tongue on her asshole, surprised at how good it had felt. Feeling rushed, she quickly washed her hair and got out of the shower, needing to get ready.

Drying off, she began thinking about the night ahead, first what she would find at the Wilson's house tonight. She too loved cock, though she hadn't had any in awhile. But she had found herself thinking about Mrs. Wilson at various points today, curious about her body, about what it would be like to be with her, after having sex with Amber. Mrs. Wilson was shorter than Karen, petite, thin, sexy, and seemed so demure, but that summer when she babysat she had seemed different, more sexual. Perhaps she had imagined it, but the last time she babysat, several weeks ago, she thought Mrs. Wilson was staring at her, eyeing her breasts in her halter top.

Getting dressed she also began thinking about what she would find when she got home. Would Amber and Tom have hooked up and then pretend nothing happened. Or would she get home and sneak upstairs to find him pounding Amber's cunt from behind, the sound of his hips slapping against the cheeks of her ass, him grunting as he sent a big load of cum deep inside her tight hole while she rubbed her clit to orgasm. Karen slipped a finger between the lips of her pussy as she put on her pink thong panties. Jesus, I'm already soaking wet, she thought.

"Whoa, a little sexy for babysitting, don't you think," Amber said, as Karen came downstairs wearing tight cut-off shorts and a thin halter top that barely covered her breasts. She looked hot, Amber thought. "You trying to get Mr. Wilson's attention," she laughed.

"Hey, it's the summer, it's hot out. I'll be out in their yard playing with the kids. And no, Mr. Wilson is a dork. I think he teaches high school physics or something."

Tom had just deposited a big load in Amber's mouth and on her tits after an amazing blowjob. But he couldn't help stare at Karen in her sexy outfit, black bra straps visible through her shirt, the top of her pink thong poking up the back of her shorts. Jesus, she looked hot, he thought.

"I'll see you guys when I get back, probably at 11," Karen said. "Don't wait up if you don't want to, but if you're up we can have a smoke and a final swim."

Amber yawned, and said she would try to stay up, but after a day in the sun she might crash early.

Karen said she'd understand, that they'd hang out again tomorrow. She got her purse, said goodbye, and headed to Mrs. Wilson's house.

12