A Summer with Ali Pt. 02

Story Info
Our narrator goes to Ali's for dinner and goes further.
4.8k words
4.82
5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Editing and feedback kindly provided by EditingAlix.)

That night I couldn't sleep. After Ali had left, I slowly walked home. Normally it was a twenty-minute walk, but I must have taken double that. The enormity of what had occurred hit me now that I was on my own. I have been unfaithful to my girlfriend. That was bad. I had kissed, passionately, another man. That was surprising, to say the least. That man had then hand-fucked me in a shower and I loved it. That was insane.

I got home and slunk into bed. My girlfriend was already fast asleep. I lay there for what felt like hours, staring at the ceiling. Several times I fought the urge to wake her up and confess what had happened, but I resisted. Maybe this was a one off. An indiscretion that would never be repeated. Deep down, I prayed it wasn't, but I was able to convince myself otherwise.

As I lay there, my mind drifted back to the shower. The memory of Ali's hand on my cock and his tongue in my mouth caused me to get hard again. Almost unconsciously, my hand drifted to it, and I slowly started to work it. Slowly, my recollection of the shower drifted into fantasy. In my imagination, I reached out and grabbed Ali's dick and started to stroke him. He moaned into my mouth as we both worked each other's cocks. Then I imagined him on his knees, my member in his mouth. I wondered how he would suck me. I could just imagine the sensation of having his tongue swirling around the head of my dick.

In my imagination, our roles swapped. It was I who was on their knees in that shower, and Ali who was face fucking me. Ali had his eyes closed and head thrown back as his cock drove into my mouth. With a roar, he came and then, in my imagination, it was me who guzzled his seed hungrily. The thought of Ali coming from my efforts drove me over the edge. My cock stiffened and, for the second time that evening, I shot a load of milky seed onto my belly.

Eventually, I drifted off to sleep. The second climax must have finally worn me out. The next morning at work was excruciating. Every five minutes I checked my phone to see if Ali had messaged me. Several times I typed a message to him, but never sent them. Frankly, I didn't know what to say. The memory of the shower returned unbidden more than once.

At around 11:30 I felt my pocket vibrate as I made myself a coffee in the canteen. My heart leapt into my throat as I checked my phone and saw a message from Ali.

I couldn't book anywhere. Come round mine for 1900. I'll cook.

The rest of the day was a blur. I was anxious and ecstatic at the same time. I spent hours mulling over the variables that affected that evening. What should I wear? What would he wear? What should I say? Would he tell me that last night was a huge mistake?

As soon as the clock hit five, I flew out of the office and rushed home to get ready. I showered, shaved and spritzed myself with some aftershave. I also ironed a shirt. I hadn't put this much effort into my first date with my girlfriend. That thought made me pause for a moment. What had happened the day before could be written off as a moment of madness; what I was doing now was a conscious decision to try and be unfaithful. I promised myself that if I did anything else with Ali, I would tell her. I owed her that as a bare minimum.

That led to another, more serious thought: what, precisely, would I do with Ali? The day before, Ali had given me a handjob in the gym's showers. I was, to a certain extent, passive. I had tried to reach for Ali's cock, but he had gently stopped me. How far would I go if Ali didn't stop me, or even encouraged me? I would definitely return the favour and wank him off, I was sure. But what else? I ran through the situations in my mind. Ali sucking me; me sucking Ali; Ali on his back, my cock buried inside his arse; me on my back with Ali looming over me, his manhood pushing deep inside of me. The various permutations made me both simultaneously aroused and anxious.

I had never been intimate with another man before. I had only been with girls, and the dynamics and mechanics of it were all clearly defined. But with two men, how did it work? I had tried speaking to Ali in the past, in one of our late-night hot tub sessions about how the sexual dynamics worked with two men. Not the mechanics -- I had an imagination, after all. But how roles were agreed upon. "Who was dominant and who was submissive?", I asked. Ali was always coy, preferring to change the subject or merely to make veiled allusions. There was only one occasion when Ali had actually shared any details. We were talking about previous conquests when Ali let slip that he was a natural top. At the time, I had taken that for what it was: an interesting fact about a friend. But now it took on a whole new significance. As I drove over to Ali's, the mental image of him pushing inside of me kept returning to me. It made my mouth dry, my heart flutter and my dick hard.

I arrived at Ali's right on time. He had a second floor flat in the centre of town. As I climbed the stairs, the smell of cooking reached me. Something spicy and tomato-y. It smelled amazing but I doubted I would be able to eat a mouthful. I arrived at Ali's door and knocked with butterflies in my stomach. After a short pause, Ali answered. He looked great. He was wearing a fitted shirt and trousers. His light brown hair was slicked back while his salt and pepper scruff had been neatly trimmed.

He erupted into a broad smile when he saw it was me and ushered me inside. After taking my coat he pushed a glass of red wine into my hand and guided me to his sofa. I sat down, and Ali parked himself beside me.

"So," he said. "Dinner won't be ready for a while. Which gives us time to talk about what happened last night."

I nodded and sipped my wine. I had waited to meet Ali all day, and now I was tongue tied.

Seeing that I was clearly struggling with what to say, Ali continued. "Did you tell your girlfriend what happened?"

"No. I thought about it but decided I probably shouldn't till I worked out what happens now."

"Very sensible. And what happens now, then?" asked Ali.

I gulped. I had been wrestling with this question all day and had not settled on an answer. I decided to go for honesty rather than thinking of something clever.

"I don't know. This is all a bit of a mindfuck, really. I don't know what came over me last night. I've never felt attracted to another man before. If you had asked me yesterday morning, I would have said I was as straight as they come. But when I saw you last night -- when we were in the hot tub -- I wanted you. I wanted to kiss you and I'm glad I did. It was... fantastic. It made me feel a way I haven't in a long time. I felt desired. I wanted you, and..."

I tapered off. I didn't know if I could be that honest. Ali had maintained an inscrutable poker face. I felt his eyes on me as he took a sip of his wine. The silence felt deafening. I was desperate for Ali to fill it.

"And?" he asked.

Fuck! I felt very very vulnerable. Not normally a position I found myself in.

"And I want you now," I whispered.

Ali initially did not move, just looked at me with his brown eyes. I drained my wine glass. I felt myself blushing at what I had just said. I hadn't intended to be quite so forthright. Without saying a word, Ali placed his wine glass on the coffee table and shuffled closer to me, so close that our legs were touching. He reached up with one hand and gently cupped the back of my head holding it in place. His lips met mine. I instinctively opened my mouth to grant him access. His tongue entered my mouth and began to dance with mine. I felt his free hand place itself on my chest.

As we kissed I felt the calmest I had all day. I had, in my mind at least, given myself over to Ali. He would lead and I was prepared to follow him wherever he led. I wanted him, and I wanted him to want me. The hand he placed on my chest loomed heavily in my mind. It was a symbolic gesture -- he was in control.

As we kissed, I breathed him in. His aftershave was floral, with a slight hint of something woody. His mouth tasted of red wine. As mine and Ali's tongues entwined, I felt the blood begin to pump in my crotch. Was he hard too? I hoped he was. I hoped he was as turned on as I was.

Summoning up my courage, I reached out and placed my hand on the bulge in his trousers. Beneath the fabric, his cock was rigid in my palm. I felt a jolt of electricity run up and down my spine; I was holding another man in my hand. Two days ago, what I was doing now, rubbing another man's cock as we kissed, would be inconceivable. And yet, there I was.

As I squeezed Ali's member through the thick material of his trousers, I heard a small moan of pleasure escape from him. I felt emboldened. With a little difficulty I managed to locate, by touch alone, the zipper of Ali's fly. I pulled it down and tenderly pushed my fingers into his trousers. My fingertips fought with the layers of clothing contained within before suddenly making contact with the warm, smooth skin. Instinctively my fingers curled around him. It was a familiar feeling rendered strange by the fact I was doing it to someone else.

I tenderly pulled Ali's dick from his trousers. It was a little smaller than my own and hard as a rod. As we kissed, I began to work it in my hand. It was awkward at first. I wasn't used to working a different cock, and the angle didn't particularly help. I eventually got into the rhythm of it. Ali gave a satisfied sigh as I did so. I felt a tinge of pride that he was enjoying my attention. His hand moved from my chest to the skin of my neck, holding me still. Without warning, he broke our kiss. He looked into my eyes, and I saw lust in them. Did he see the same in mine?

"If you want to stop," he whispered, "just tell me to stop."

I paused for a moment. I was dominated but also desired. I couldn't recall a time before when I had experienced either, let alone both. I loved it. With all my other girlfriends, I had been the dominant one. I realised at that moment it was a role that didn't necessarily fit. I knew then that whatever Ali wanted, I would give it to him, and give it gladly.

"I will," I whispered.

"Good," he responded.

With that he slowly started to lightly push my head down. I didn't resist. I bent in the middle and positioned my head above Ali's waist. Millimetres from my mouth was the tip of Ali's cock. The force on the back of my head stopped. He had moved me into position, but it was on me to take him into my mouth and commit to the action. He would not debase me, I had to debase myself. I opened my mouth and lowered my head. I felt Ali's dick ease its way into my mouth

What struck me most was the texture. Despite being hard, his skin was so soft and yielding. The slightly salty taste wasn't unpleasant. Ali gave a sharp intake of breath and softly swore. I began to bob my head up and down. The bulbous head of Ali's cock began to slide in and out of my mouth. I would raise my head just enough so that only the very tip of his cock was still touching my lips, then I would force my head down, letting his cock rub up my tongue. I had no idea if I was doing this right, but Ali was enjoying it. I glanced up to look at him as I sucked him. His head was tilted back, his eyes closed. His chest rose and fell as he breathed deeply. His hand still rested on the back of my head, but there was no force from him. I was mouth fucking him entirely of my own volition.

As Ali's cock slipped further and further towards the back of my throat with every push, my mind was gloriously empty. All the anxieties and misery that had plagued me all summer long had disappeared. There was nothing there anymore. I was a creature of instinct. My one and only concern was letting Ali use me. Over and over and over again.

Without warning, Ali entangled his fingers in my hair and gently pulled me up and off his cock. I felt a momentary pang of hurt as I looked into his eyes. I wasn't an expert on sucking dick, but I thought I was doing a decent job of it. My fears were allayed by what Ali said then.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

"What about dinner?" I asked. I've no idea why that suddenly became a concern for me.

"We'll get takeaway," Ali whispered, before kissing me.

We stumbled our way through to Ali's bedroom. It was hard to walk quickly while simultaneously kissing and peeling clothes off each other. By the time Ali pushed me onto his bed, he was wearing only his boxers while I had just my jeans. As I lay prone on the bed, Ali straddled me. He grabbed my wrists and pushed them against the soft duvet. I waited for him to kiss me again, but he didn't. Instead, he just paused, and looked me in the eyes. I could tell he was hungry for me.

"As soon as I met you, I knew I was going to have you," he whispered. I didn't know what to say to that.

"I've met a lot of men who were hiding parts of themselves. Including you. I just had to wait for you to get there on your own. And I'm so fucking glad you have. You have no idea how difficult it is to be in a hot tub with you wearing nothing but skimpy trunks."

As he spoke, I felt like I would cum right there. Ali lowered himself and started to kiss my neck. The pressure of his torso on mine felt electric. He began to move down my body. He was still holding my wrists so I couldn't stop him even if I wanted to. He moved across my chest and down my belly. When he reached the top of my jeans, he finally released my wrists. He undid the buttons and pulled my jeans and underwear off leaving me exposed on the bed. My cock stood proudly to attention.

Ali stood and pulled off the tight, black boxers he was wearing. His cock was as hard as mine. I desperately wanted it to be back in my mouth. Sooner or later, I would finish the job, and have him cum in my mouth. Ali stepped over to his bedside table and rummaged around in its drawer. He pulled out a tube of lube and a condom. The butterflies in my stomach returned in full force. That was a statement of intent on Ali's behalf.

Ali saw me looking at the lube and condom and lent down.

"Don't worry. I will look after you," he whispered. "If you want me to stop, just say the word..."

I didn't know how far I wanted this to go, but I knew that I didn't want him to stop. Ali moved to the foot of the bed and positioned himself between my legs, which were hanging over the side.

I suddenly felt a warm wetness on my manhood. It started at the base, just above my balls and gingerly began to travel up the shaft, causing me to shudder in pleasure. When it reached the top, the head of my cock was enveloped in it. Ali was infinitely more experienced with sucking dick than I was. He started slowly but quickly sped up, with more and more of my manhood disappearing into his mouth. I groaned with pleasure and felt my toes literally curl as he worked on me. I had had many blowjobs in my life up to that point, but none had been as good as this. Ali's expert tongue swirled over my gland while his hand slowly massaged and squeezed my balls. Every so often, he would emit a wet slurp as my cock bumped against the back of his throat.

As he worked my cock into his mouth and throat, Ali spread my legs and placed them onto his shoulders. I knew what he was about to do, and made no attempt to stop him. I wanted him to do what he was about to do. His finger was cool and slick as it began to massage my hole. He must have lubed them up as he sucked me. He wasn't finger-fucking me; at least not yet. He was teasing me. His finger would push against my opening, gently testing it but never breaching into me. I thought I was going to explode. I didn't know if I would take his cock into me yet, but I knew that I wanted him to finger me.

The teasing was too much to take. I looked down at Ali and found him staring back at me, his head sandwiched between my knees. He was waiting, I realised.

"Do it," I gasped. "Please."

Those were the magic words. His index and middle finger pressed against my ring and slowly pushed into me. I collapsed back onto the duvet at the sensation. I had never experimented with ass-play before. It was incredible. It hurt a little, but a lot less than I expected. I never felt anything like it. I felt full, and a kind of pressure that straddled the line between pleasure and discomfort.

"Fuck," I cried to no one in particular.

I heard Ali give a satisfied little chuckle. He had stopped giving me a blowjob at that point. He was content licking the head of my cock like a lollipop while my arse got used to its new guests. As soon as I had adjusted to his fingers being inside me, he began to ease them out and then back in repeatedly. With every thrust into me, I could feel myself begin to loosen, until after a few minutes something happened and I just... unclenched.

It was like a switch had been switched inside me and whatever resistance was there disappeared. When it happened, I gasped, and my eyes must have bulged out of my head. Ali's fingers sunk down to the knuckle inside my rear, and my cock throbbed in Ali's hand. He had stopped licking my cock and was just gently tugging it -- not too hard and not too fast. Just enough to keep me going. I assume he had wanted to watch my reactions.

"Does that feel good?" he asked. A rhetorical question, but I felt compelled to answer it anyway.

"Fuck, it feels amazing," I replied.

"You're a natural at this, you know. You've got a porn star arse."

I wasn't sure what to say to that. It wasn't a compliment that I had ever received before. We stayed like that for a little longer. I -- spread eagled on the bed, Ali -- between my legs pushing and pulling his fingers into my arse. At one point, he added a third and a fourth finger and I felt exposed, violated and dominated. Ali pushed his fingers into me one last time and left them there. He pulled himself up the bed so that we were face to face again. The action left me folded into two, ass sticking out like a slut.

"Now you need to make a decision. How far do you want to go?" he said

"I don't know."

"Yes, you do. I can make you come with my mouth and hands, and then you can do the same for me. Or..." he trailed off. We both knew what he was talking about.

I wanted him to go all the way. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted to feel his cock in my arse, painting it with cum. I wanted all of it. But I couldn't say it. Not out loud. A vision of my girlfriend appeared in my mind, unbidden. I felt a pang of shame, not at what I was doing but that I had not been honest with her. The relationship was over. It had been for a while. I just had not had the courage to say so. Ali snapped my attention back to the present. He stroked my face, leaving a smear of lube on my cheek.

"Do you want me inside you?" he asked. I nodded in response.

"I need you to say it out loud".

I gulped.

"I want you inside me, Alistair. I want you to fuck me."

Alistair kissed me in response. A long, deep slow kiss.

"I hoped you would say that," he said.

He pulled his fingers from inside of me. I felt empty without them and wished they would return. He stood up and reached for the condom and the lube.

"You'll need to be gentle," I said. I couldn't lie; as excited as I was, it was matched by an equal amount of trepidation. This was like jumping straight into the deep end on your first swimming lesson.

Alistair smiled. He had a very gentle smile. He was naturally reassuring. "I will, don't worry. Just say it if you want me to stop."

I watched him put the condom on his hard dick. The sight of another man preparing to fuck me was weirdly erotic. I looked at the latex-clad cock and wondered how it would feel ploughing deep into my butt. Ali squeezed a fat dollop of lube into his hand and began working it onto his dick.

12