A Superheroine 4th of July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mein GOTTTT!!!" Princess Unity squealed, as to either side of her her buxom sisters answered in their own national languages. Their faces, eyes wide as if the flash before them was the birth of the universe itself, shook in devastated awe at what was happening to them. But the Americans were not about to wait for the reeling Euro-beauties' brains to catch up with events. As the light of the first firework faded they slid back out, until only their tips remained inside, and then, as the next one burst, pounded in hard and deep again. And again. And again. Thrusting furiously, heads rolling and gasping in awed pleasure, the exultant American thugs eagerly celebrated their nation's birthday by pounding their massive schlongs again and again deep up inside the helplessly wiggling Euro-heroines' channels.

Over and over the fireworks burst, before the stunned and squealing faces of the European beauties. Reds, and blues, and whites burst in swift succession before their gorgeous eyes. And each and every one of the dazzling displays was accompanied by a fast and pounding, triumphant thrust of a gigantic American criminal's cock deep up inside each of their voluptuous royal hips. Each thundering explosion and each devastating thrust was accompanied by the distant sounds of cheering revelers... and, within the stunned European beauties' minds, the cheering soon became for the deep and devastating thrusts that they accompanied. Soon, in the wake of every single stroke, the gasping beauties saw stars... though whether because of the bursts of light blinding them or the dazed effect of the huge penises pounding their cunts, they could not even say.

Finally, one by one, eyes rolling in their pretty heads, the Euro beauties could no longer resist. It was Princess Honor who gave in first. Whimpering, squirming, her buxom naked body trembling as it got fucked deep, she suddenly threw her head back against her attacker's shoulder and gasped in awe. "Oh! Mio Dio! I... I am cumming! I am CUMMING!!!" she squealed.

She opened the floodgates. As they heard their sister give in and squirm and whimper with pleasure, fireworks flashing before their eyes, one by one the remaining gaping Euro-beauties, quivering under the huge cocks rampaging unchecked in their pussies, did likewise.

"Aii! Ja! Ja! Ich kommt! Ich kommt!!!" Princess Unity screamed, as her gorgeous Teutonic body began to leap and jerk helplessly under its deep mulatto thrusting.

"Nnh! Oh, no! I... I can't help it! I'm... I'm cumming!!!" Princess Defiant announced in a forlorn wail as, eyes wide, stars exploded through her brain, and answering showers of shimmering moisture exploded from her brutally ravaged red-headed snatch.

"Oui! OUI!" Princess Glory screamed, her voluptuous French body shaking. "Vous voleur! Vous voleur! Vous avez pris MOI!!!" she screamed as, her voluptuous hips shaking with frenzy, pure conquered pleasure exploded from her deep-penetrated pussy.

"Nng! Oh, Goddess!" Princess Peace squealed. She blushed deeply, as to either side of her her once-proud Princesses thrashed and squealed in the brainless depths of pure, humiliating, and submissive pleasure. She resisted longest of all, as the leader's massive penis pounded away deep up inside her Swedish cunt. But the downfall of all her comrades finally removed her last psychological defense. Jaw dropping, head twisting and shuddering, her priceless body trembling helplessly in her conqueror's arms, finally even she could not resist.

"Oh, GODDESS!!!" she squealed, eyes and face lost in horrified awe, as the glorious light of the fireworks flickered across them. "You... you beasts!" she hissed. "You... you demons! You... you FIEEENDS!" And, her head flying backwards, with a loud and ravaged squeal, Princess Peace's demolished blonde pussy also exploded with showering fluids, shining to match the fireworks whose light flickered and dappled across her orgasmically squirming body.

"Ha ha ha ha ha!" the thug leader laughed.

"Sluts," another criminal said.

All five kept right on thrusting away. Their huge cocks, well-lubricated by the hot and flowing juices the proud Euro-pussies unleashed around them, pounded away furiously in the tight-clinging heaven that was the deep interior of each and every Princess's worshipful channel. The deep slamming of their dicks didn't give the moaning Euro-heroines the slightest respite. Before their first climaxes had even passed from their quivering bodies the thrashing beauties, whimpering, moaning, had each begun to rise into a second. As the thunderous bursts of light continued to explode again and again before their faces, one by one each European beauty shuddered and squealed through one furious orgasm, after another, after another. The entire experience blended into an orgy of light and pleasure, in which the grunting pounding criminals lost track of which of their number's lady was orgasming, and the moaning near-mindless beauties lost track of the number they'd had.

On and on the show went. For twenty minutes the Beachport fireworks show thundered, and for twenty minutes the sweaty mewling Euro-heroines were kept in a state of near continuous collective climax. Finally, as the show began to slowly grow to its crescendo, one by one the European beauties simply could not resist. One by one, they completely gave in.

Ironically, it was Princess Defiant who surrendered first. Tiring of pounding into the squirming shapely redhead from behind, her tattooed paramour suddenly pulled out. Princess Defiant gasped, lips hanging open and quivering in disbelief as if in imitation of her pussy as she found herself suddenly empty -- even as his hands seized tight hold of her body. Whirling her round, the brutish thug hurled the priceless beauty to the ground, propping her back up against the trunk of a nearby tree. Reaching down, to better fetter her, he detached the chain from one of her ankles, and re-attached it to the tree. The entire time she lay against it, naked and gasping - lacking either the will or energy to attempt escape. Then, when the huge-dicked brute came back down to claim her again - this time from the front - her long and powerful legs made no attempt to close.

Instead, she waited until she was pressed belly to belly to him, wrapped tight in his arms. Then, her luscious legs slowly lifted and, her skimpy Union Jack panty dangling delicately from a booted ankle, slowly wrapped them around his back. His huge cock, still glistening with her juices, pressed back up against her pussy and waited, ready to enter her again. Then he paused.

"C'mon you Yank brute," the sweaty redhead hissed up at her shadowed thug, her full red lips peeled apart in a quivering sultry snarl. "C'mon! What are you waiting for? Fuck me!"

"Your wish is my command, slut," he said. Seizing a tight grip upon her shoulders, he slammed in hard back into her pussy.

"Oh! Goddess!" Princess Defiant squealed, as his massive penis rammed back up inside her. Above her taut-spread and engorged lips her trim natural red bush quivered, as his massive meat sank deep.

His somewhat flabby belly sliding in heaven upon her taut and toned stomach, the stocky thug groaned and, seizing a tight hold upon the Princess, began pounding away furiously.

"Oh, shit!" Princess Defiant squealed, her whole body shaking, as firework after triumphant Yank firework exploded over her in time to his deep and conquering thrusts. "Oh, god, yes! Yes! M-more!" And, whimpering in awe, the gorgeous redhead lifted her beautiful head to his and, moaning softly, gave her brutish rapist the first of many delicate, quivering kisses.

And yet, as the gorgeous redhead slid her tongue up into her conqueror and, whimpering under the force of his conquest, silently expressed her love, she was not the only one being tamed. At the other end of the row, Princess Honor gasped and quivered in awe as her own rapist's jet-black eighteen-inch monster pounded yet another quivering, squirting orgasm out of her impossibly deep-ravaged Italian pussy.

"Oh... that's it..." her luscious voice cooed, as her gorgeous face, clad in its Italian Flag mask, shuddered in awe at his continuing depredations inside her. "Oh! You... you big black American stud!" she whimpered, her eyes rolling in their sockets. "F-fuck me! Fuck me deep, with... with your big barbaric cock!!!"

"Heh heh heh," her dark-skinned conqueror chuckled. His long fingers stroked, exultantly, over her huge naked European boobies. Taking her large tender pink nipples between his callused fingers, he twisted and squeezed them mockingly. Meanwhile, his thick dark lips came forward and, smirking, hovered behind her ear. "Have you ever been with a man like me, you little slut?" he whispered into her ear, amused.

Watching him play with her tits and whimpering under his deep thrusts inside her pussy, Princess Honor bit her lip and quivered, blushing. But just one more thrust of his gigantic dark cock up in between her shapely trembling thighs forced her to speak.

"No! No!" she moaned. Her gorgeous head sank back against his shoulder and, lying next to his sneering dark face, trembled and gasped in awe. Her eyes rolled back in her head. "I... I would never have considered it!" she admitted, blushing. "Please!" she said. "P-Punish me, my dark stallion! Punish my proud pussy deep, like it deserves!"

Smirking, the dark thug turned his head and gave the quivering, Italian-flag-covered beauty a brief kiss on her lovely cheek. "Your command," the dark thug whispered into her ear, chortling, as she blushed and shivered with need, "is my wish." Then, taking a tighter hold upon her dusky buxom body, he began to slam in with a fury he had never unleashed before.

"OH! Mio Dio!" the Italian beauty shrieked. And, as he fucked her hard, she turned her head, seeking him. But, unable to find his smirking lips, as his huge dark cock forced yet another powerful orgasm to explode up into her squirming impaled body, the devastated princess lifted her lips and pressed kiss after kiss after quivering whimpering kiss onto the sneering chin and jaw of her hulking conqueror.

Meanwhile, as the Principessa kissed and came her brains out just beside her, under a particularly deep and devastating thrust of her own conqueror Princess Glory wrenched back and screamed. So explosively did her shapely body writhe as the climax pounded through her that her thrusting rapist, grunting with dismay, popped out from beneath her lusciously curved buns and lost his grip upon her sweaty supple flesh. Crying out in dismay and passion, Princess Glory tumbled from his grip.

With a moan and a thump, Princess Glory ended up with her back propped against one of the many large rocks that littered the edge of the bluff. Her gorgeous head rested against the rough stone at one end while her luscious bubble-butt squished silkily against the craggy surface, higher up, at the other. Wasting no time, as the skies exploded overhead and lit their tryst like a strobe light, her eager thug promptly ducked down after his prize, seizing hold of her luscious hips. Positioning himself in moments relative to his French treat, with a whoop he slammed his hips down into her propped up pelvis, driving his gargantuan schlong deep up inside her tight royal twat once more.

"OH!" the French princess squealed, as his gargantuan American schlong spread and savaged her tight tender twat. "Oh! Vous Barbare!" she cried, her gorgeous tiara-crowned head rolling and shuddering atop the rough rock. "Vous Barbare!" she squealed, as his mammoth member began slipping and sliding carelessly inside her taut-spread cavity. "Vous Sauvage! VOUS BARBARE!" she squealed, again and again.

Yet her long, dancer's legs, spread to either side of his dumpy thrusting torso, made not the slightest attempt to close and protect her sacred royal twat. Instead, their long sleek curves spread wide around his pumping belly, and quivered in awe. At the end of her mile-long legs her royal toes could be seen visibly curling and uncurling inside her sleek, fleur-de-lis decorated boots, with his each and every pussy-ravaging thrust.

Meanwhile, a short distance away, Princess Unity was also getting her Teutonic twat pounded up against a rock. But her assailant's brutality had driven her up against it from behind, her sleek belly pressed against the stone, and her gorgeous head smashed down by his hand so that her high cheek bone was ground firmly against the filthy rock. Nevertheless her gorgeous, classically-sculpted face whimpered and quivered in disbelief, as his enormous unit ravaged her drooling and defenseless nether lips.

"Oh! So... so dick!" she moaned, in German, as his massive dark-skinned schlong slid slowly, like a horrid worm, in and out of her quivering out-matched nether lips. His tremendous balls, swollen and swaying with seed, swung up to caress the insides of her sleek and trembling Aryan thighs, before swaying heavily back out again as his long veiny monster withdrew. "Oh... oh.. you...you criminal!" she hissed, switching back to her assailant's English as he withdrew until only his massive bloated tip remained inside her. "You... you savage CRIMINAL!" she squealed, as his gargantuan tip slammed back in. Then, as he resumed a brutal rhythm inside her, her lovely brain reverted back into German. "Oh! So dick!" she squealed, as his huge schlong filled her to the hilt, pounding in so hard her lovely taut ass shook like jelly. "So dick! So dick! SOOO DIIIICK!!!" she screamed, as she came, yet again.

At the center of the ring of squealing, squirming, well-fucked heroines upon the firework-lit bluffs, Princess Peace was also getting fucked atop a rock. But rather than being tilted down upon it, or having her belly pressed to it and getting railed from behind, her paramour had propped her insanely rounded bubble-butt upon the craggy surface of his chosen stone bitch-holder, and railed her face to face. Princess Peace thus had the dubious honor of being able to look up into her conqueror's face, as his leering American-Flag-doo-ragged features were lit by the thundering crack and boom of firework after firework after firework.

"Oh... you BEAST!" she hissed up at him. Her enormous yet flawless breasts rubbed and caressed against his chest, her tender nipples fully erect,as his massive tool stirred and churned her drooling juices. "Oh... you ANIMAL!" she howled, her teeth grit and her classically sculpted face quivering under his pounding thrusts.

"We conquered all your Princesses, sweetheart," the thuggish American criminal purred. Seizing her by her huge tits, he began slamming his veiny jackhammer in her cunt even harder. Around him the moans and coos and deeply penetrated sighs of her valiant vixens formed a musical crescendo for their coitus, accompanied by the booming bass erupting over their heads. "Their soft sloppy pussies just couldn't resist getting a real man's dick for a change!" he laughed.

"Oh! That's... that's not TRUEEE!" Princess Peace screamed. But she was unable to articulate her objections any further, descending into incoherent if furious squealing as her glorious body shuddered on the very cusp of orgasm. Around her, their own gorgeous faces shaking and shuddering under the powerful plowing they were receiving, all of her shapely associates did likewise.

Then, as they fucked and fucked, the wracking 'Boom! Boom! Boom!' of fireworks that had seemed to shatter the sky overhead in time to each heroine-soul-shattering thrust down below slowed, and then stopped. For a brief second the cliff-side glade fell dark. After the pulsing brightness the glowing lights of Beachport's harbor gradually re-appeared below. In tune with the slowing and stopping of the exploding shells the mammoth schlongs filling heroine pussy slowly reduced their vicious hammering, and gradually withdrew, until only their enormous tips still lay within their beautiful opponent's clinging wide-spread pussy lips.

"Mein.... Meine Gottin..." Princess Unity whispered, as she gazed up at the dark twinkling sky in wonder.

"Did we... did we outlast it?" Princess Defiant asked, her gorgeous face gaping into the darkness... even as her huge boobies jiggled against her conqueror's tattooed chest.

As one, their dicks twitching and pulsing with delight in the tight hot still cavities of their would-be European foes, the American slavers smirked. A dark chuckle slowly rolled across the gloomy glade.

Suddenly, there came the soft distant hiss of dozens of rockets launching at once. After the customary penultimate pause, with a staggering 'BOOOM!' the show's finale erupted. The sky exploded and the Earth shook, as dozens of burning flowers blossomed at once, blotting out the stars. And at the exact same moment, howling and cackling with pleasure, all five thugs' dicks slammed deep into their chosen heroine's cunt... and unleashed an equally massive and devastating eruption of cum up into her defenseless royal womb.

"AIIEEEE!" Princess Defiant squealed, her crowned head shaking and fluids splattering from her redheaded pussy, as her conqueror's huge tool pulsed repeatedly in her overloaded cunt, each pulse delivering a firehose-like blast of his seed into her. And, in that instant, every ounce of her namesake defiance dissolved, utterly. "Oh... oh YESSSS!" she squealed. Her luscious legs opened wide and trembled in awe as his decisive invasion spurted up between them... welcoming them with proverbial pussy-lip-quivering open arms. "Oh, YES! Give it to me!" she begged, as her entire body shook with devastated passion. "Give... give it to me you... you RUDE... you uncouth BEAST! Oh, yes! YES! YESSS!!!"

A few meters away, the tips of Princess Glory's fleur-de-lis-decorated boots trembled high in the air, spread as wide as the long length of chain clanking between them would allow, as she too took blast after blast of Yankee seed into her royal French cunt. "Oui! Oui! OUIII!" she squealed, her gorgeous French head shaking and screaming as she got furiously plowed. "Vous... vous êtes mon chevalier!" she moaned, as her helpless massively-overstretched pussy quivered in devastation around his deep brutal thrusts. "Mon... mon seigneur... mon... mon ROIIII!!!" Her long legs spread as wide as they possibly could around his pounding flesh, and shook in awe as, fluids shooting from her ravaged pussy as well, she too was driven into a thundering world-smashing climax.

"Oh! Gott in Himmel! GOTT IN HIMMEL!!!" Princess Unity screeched, as a tremendous volume of potent cum erupted into her trembling Teutonic twat. Her tongue lolled out and lapped at her luscious lips... as if preparing them for a kiss. Or a suck. "Oh! Ich.. Ich bin dein!" she squealed. "Ich bin dein! Ich bin DEIN!!!"

Princess Honor meanwhile, said nothing. Whimpering and moaning with passion, the Italian beauty was too busy pressing kiss after big fat kiss to her paramour's neck, as his mammoth jet-black member delivered spurt after powerful jetting spurt of cum into her unprotected pussy.

In the center of the thunder-lit glade, Princess Peace thrashed and squealed as she heard each of her beloved heroines fall, one by one, under their attackers' spurting power. Her supremely well-hung conqueror, having a little more stamina than his men, still pounded his enormous veiny beast in and out of her rippling cunt. Though she heard and understood the fell import of the screams of fear and horror of her fellow heroines turn to moans and squeals of dominated pleasure, her gaze and her soul remained utterly focused on her own pounding paramour.

"Oh... you BEAST! You BRUTE! You ANIMAL!" Princess Peace squealed, as his huge penis slammed at light speed in and out of her pussy.

Then, finally, the slaver leader slammed into the hilt in Princess Peace's pussy. His filthy fingers clenched tight around her sleek, voluptuous, and fertile hips, and with a mighty roar he unleashed a massive explosion of cum, his penis shaking and spewing like a Saturn V in her cunt as it launched its explorers deep into her unprotected womb. As she felt the American criminal's massive explosion deep inside her, Princess Peace gasped deep, and gazed up into his cruel face - lit, as it was, from all sides, by the thunder and crash of dozens of fireworks going off all around them. And as she felt the thick fire-hose like spurts of his seed gallantly streaming up into her, to the gaping gorgeous blonde, they also seemed to be going off inside of her head.