A Sure Bet

Story Info
A boyfriend drugs a woman so his best friend can fuck her.
2.6k words
4.16
181.2k
188
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

"You don't give a fuck what I feel!" I screamed.

"Yes! Yes, I do!" Sam screamed back at me. "Leyla, calm the fuck down! What is wrong with you?"

"You don't want to be with me anyway! I know it! You don't love me!" I was crying hard now, the tears pouring down my face.

"Leyla! Of course, I want to be with you! Of course, I love you!"

"You don't give a fuck about me!" I screamed. I hated myself. I knew that I was overreacting and yet I couldn't stop myself. I was melting, falling on my knees right there on my living room floor. "I feel weird. I'm sorry," I buried my face in my hands. Sam moved across the room until his arms were around me. He rocked me slowly and I could feel his love. I knew he loved me but at the same time, it felt like I was alone, like he didn't want me. I knew that he was up to something and I was convinced that he was cheating on me.

I looked at Sam, his dark Russian features contrasting against his deep, blue eyes. I loved him with all of my heart but it left me feeling vulnerable. I couldn't stand the way I was feeling. I let Sam comfort me as the sobs racked my body. He rocked me slowly, the way he had learned to do when I needed calming. I let myself go limp in his arms and I immersed myself in his love.

"Here, take these," he told me, letting go of me long enough to show me the shiny pills in his hand.

"What are they?" I asked greedily. I was a drug addict and Sam knew it. He was my main supplier and he always made sure that I was taken care of. When I got upset, he always gave me what I needed to feel better and in this case, it was these shiny, white pills. I reached my hand out and he deposited them into my hand.

"Oxy, baby. I know you want these. You don't feel good, do you?"

"No. I feel like shit every day. My life is a series of episodes where I completely lose my shit," I said thoughtfully. I took the pills and popped them in my mouth. I didn't even need water to get them down I was so used to popping huge pills.

"I know you do, baby, but not today. Not today," he wrapped his arms back around me and held me. I was starting to feel better as the drugs worked their way through my system. I continued to sob as I thought about the reality of my sad, little life. I felt invisible like everyone could see through me. I felt empty and aimless.

"I love you..." I trailed off as I let the drugs take over my body and brain.

"I love you too, Leyla. I love your blonde hair and your blue eyes. I love the freckles across your nose and the way you hold me tight. I love you more than the sun and the moon, baby. I love you completely." He rocked me until I fell asleep. I could feel the pain slipping away. I could feel almost nothing as I closed my eyes. I could feel Sam moving me to the couch but I couldn't thank him. I couldn't do much but stare off into space aimlessly. My eyes were heavy and I closed them as he leaned down and kissed both of my cheeks. "Sleep well, my love. You're going to have a fun evening."

I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but my eyelids were so heavy that I couldn't help but close them.

***

"I want to eat her pussy!" I heard someone that wasn't my boyfriend saying but I was in a dreamlike state from the Oxy and I wasn't thinking clearly. Surely Sam wouldn't let another guy fuck with me. He was always the jealous type and I couldn't imagine him sharing me with anyone. I felt someone licking my pussy and I wasn't sure if it was Sam or not. It definitely felt better than what Sam usually did and it was enough to make me open my eyes.

The light was bright and I had to struggle to lift my neck enough to see what was happening. I couldn't lift my neck for long. It wasn't Sam. There was definitely another guy licking my pussy. I tried to scream but I found that my body wasn't cooperating with me. It took a few minutes for my eyes to focus properly in the light. When they finally did I was shocked to see the light brown hair and green eyes of Sam's best friend, Alexei.

"What is happening?" I tried to scream but I found that nothing was coming out of my mouth. I was frozen in place. This had never happened to me before, no matter what drug I had taken. I had taken Oxycontin before and never experienced anything like this. I thought about the pills Sam had given me, how they had been shinier than any others I had ever taken. I wondered if Sam had purposely drugged me with something else, something stronger so that he and Alexi could use my body while I was sleeping.

I couldn't keep my eyes open and so I let them fall shut again. I could feel Sam's cock enter my mouth. He opened my throat up with his thickness and to, my shock I could take his dick fully down my throat without even trying. The drug I had taken must have stifled my gag reflex. It was crazy how he was fucking my face. I could feel his balls slapping against my cheeks and I would have felt humilated but there was no one but Sam and Alexei there to see me being used this way.

"Can I fuck her?" Alexei called to Sam. "Her pussy is really juicy. It needs a dick."

"Go for it. This blowjob is better than the ones she gives when she's awake. It's crazy how relaxed she is. I can just pound her throat. Watch!" Sam did indeed pound the shit out of my throat as Alexei cheered him on. I could feel Alexei's cock push into my pussy and I was happy that his cock wasn't quite as big as Sam's. It made it a bit easier to take. There was a curve to his dick as well, making it hit different spots than Sam's did.

As mad as I had been when I had discovered that Sam had drugged me so he could fuck me with Alexei, the orgasms I had on Alexei's cock made it all worth it. All was forgiven by the third orgasm in a row and by the fourth, I was kind of hoping that they wanted to make this a regular thing. I marveled at how easily I was taking two cocks. I had almost forgotten about Sam's cock down my throat. It was so easy to suck it on this drug. It was so easy to just let them use me.

"Look at what a slut she is!" Alexei moaned. "Can I cum inside of her, Sam?"

"Cum wherever you want. She is yours to use. I lost the bet fair and square."

"Yeah you did and now I get to fuck this slut as much as I want. I'm glad you made good on the bet. I didn't think you would."

"I take my fantasy football very seriously," Sam answered and they both laughed conspiratorially. They knew what they were doing was wrong, but it felt so right as I tried to scream. I found that no matter what I tried to say or scream, my words were lost deep inside of my lungs. I was too drugged to do much at all, but still aware enough to fully experience being used by Sam and Alexei. I was disgusted with them for doing this to me and yet, I couldn't stop cumming. I couldn't stop enjoying it and there was a part of me that was happy that this was happening. I felt so much better now than I had earlier in the day. I felt better being a cock slut and I never wanted it to end.

"Have you ever tried double vaginal?" Alexei asked Sam.

"No, but this would be the perfect opportunity, wouldn't it? Let me come over there." I could feel Sam pulling his cock from my throat. It felt strange to have two cocks trying to enter my tight, little pussy at the same time. I couldn't tell them how I felt about it but I have to admit, I was curious. I wondered if my pussy really could take two cocks. I'd never tried. I listened to them argue about how to best go about it.

"I've never had another guy's penis touching mine," Sam sounded a bit worried.

"Me neither but it's not a big deal. We are putting our dicks in a woman so it doesn't even count," Alexei assured him.

"Yeah, you're right," Sam agreed. They pushed their cocks in at the same time, almost as if both of their cocks were just one big cock. I could hear myself gasp as their cocks stretched me past the point of comfort. I felt a bit of pain as they worked into me.

"It's working!" Alexei screamed. "We are in!"

"Wow, look at how stretched out her pussy looks!" Sam cried.

"Wow, that looks like porn. Let me grab my phone and take a video!"

"No. No evidence. I don't want Leyla finding out that we fucked her in her sleep."

"I won't show her!"

"Fine, take a video, but send a copy to me!" I heard Alexei fumble with his phone and their cocks worked together to give me another few orgasms as he took his video. "Oh shit! I'm cumming!" Sam screamed.

"Oh shit! Me too!" Alexei screamed. Two men were coming in my pussy at the same time! I couldn't believe it! I felt like such a slut and I liked the way it made me feel. I was so desirable that these guys couldn't even wait to fuck me until I woke up! It felt pretty awesome.

"Damn! Look at that creampie!" Sam sounded excited.

"I'm gonna stick my dick back in it. Don't judge me," Alexei did exactly what he said he was going to do.

"Gross man, we both just came in there."

"Yeah, it feels so good on my dick I'm getting hard again. Do you mind if I keep fucking her?"

"Go for it. Just watch her. If she starts to wake up, stop, okay? I don't want her to know I did this. If she finds out I bet her ass on fantasy football, she'll kill me."

"Well, your loss is my gain, Sam! Thanks for letting me fuck her. I know how special she is to you."

"You're my best friend. Of course. Plus, a bet's a bet."

Alexei continued to fuck me, working his cock into my asshole and fucking me as hard and fast as he wanted. I wasn't used to doing anal and it hurt a bit more than I thought it would. Still, I had no choice. I had to take it. I wondered where Sam had gone. I didn't hear his voice anymore and it seemed like Alexei was getting more and more ballsy with how hard he was fucking my holes. I was starting to get sore and I wished that he would stop, but he just kept going and going. I tried to tell him to stop. I tried to wake up, but I couldn't. I was forced to take his cock in my ass. I was forced to endure the brutal pounding until I was awake enough to say something.

I finally got to that point after what felt like hours had gone by. I could feel my ability to move coming back to me. I pushed my hand out and grabbed Alexei by the cock. I opened my eyes.

"Oh shit! You're awake!" he screamed, jumping back and away from my body.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked, just to see what he'd say.

"Nothing! Nothing at all."

"You were fucking me! I'm telling Sam."

"Sam's right here. Sam? You want to field this question?" Alexei looked across the room to where Sam's voice was coming from.

"It's okay, Leyla. Alexei was just having some fun with you. I said it was okay. Just go back to sleep and when you wake up, you'll be somewhere else. You're having a bad dream."

"It feels so real," I told him.

"Trust me. It isn't. Now close your eyes. Go back to sleep. When you wake up this will all disappear. Trust me, baby."

"I trust you," I told him and so I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep. When I woke up, Sam and Alexei were gone. I was in my living room on the couch and the fan was blowing right on me. I wasn't naked anymore. I was in the clothes I had been wearing earlier in the day. Maybe Sam had been right. Maybe I had dreamed the whole thing. I probably would have believed that bullshit, too if it wasn't for one very important thing.

When I stood up, I could feel something gushing out of me. My pussy made a queefing noise and I looked down at myself to see that there was what looked like cum running down both of my legs. I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I took my finger and I dipped it into the substance. I lifted my finger to my lips and tasted it.

"Cum!" I cried, as if I was a detective who had just solved a mystery. "Those liars!" I was mad for a moment until I thought back over the sequence of events. I had enjoyed myself. In fact, I was still horny. I wanted more. I picked up my phone and texted Sam.

"I woke up horny," I told him. "Can you cum over and fuck me?"

"I masturbated all day so I don't have any cum left," he began. I knew where it all was. It was dripping down my fucking legs. "But I'll come to eat your pussy."

"If you want to bring Alexei too, go for it. Or is he out of cum too?" I texted. I waited for his response, knowing I was calling him out on his shit.

"No, Alexei is ready to go. We can be there in twenty minutes."

"Bring it. And this time, maybe we should try double anal." He didn't answer but I was pretty sure he knew that I knew. I'm sure he was wondering how I knew, since he had tried so hard to drug me to the point that I wouldn't remember shit. I liked that he was a bit off balance. It gave me an advantage. I also liked that I was going to get both of their cocks while I was actually awake this time. I couldn't wait to show them how much more fun it could be with me actively participating. I wanted to show them that they had underestimated me. I didn't have to be a fantasy football bet. Instead, I could be a sure bet every time they needed to dump a load of cum.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers