A Surface Problem Ch. 05

Story Info
Peter meets Alicja.
4.7k words
4.76
3k
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers

Peter was with Anna overnight, in his new position. Anna had discussed her need with Sophie and all was well.

After cleaning up, Peter and Anna had breakfast and went their separate ways to work. It was Thursday morning and they agreed to meet up again on the Saturday - and Sunday.

At Roswell Research Peter canvassed the ladies for their comments on the effects of the cream. While there were general comments about how nice the cream felt on their skin, the ladies were split about 50:50 on side effects. Peter checked to see which batch went to whom. It appeared that the breast-tissue effects were mostly from the later batch which contained the secondary anti-oxidant enzyme. That was worthwhile information for the Jos and the Pharma group.

Jos was interested in Peter's small survey, and mused out loud to Peter.

"This could work out quite well, if we market the product as two separate formulations, as they in fact are. One could be the 'normal version' for dry skin and as a general 'night-cream'. The other could be 'for increased sensitivity but to be used in moderation' or something like that.

I'm sure the marketing fellows will be able to phrase it for the correct market. We just have to be careful of the FDA and our knowledge of, but not emphasis on, the cup-size increase.

Tricky, but thanks Peter."

Peter and Sophie talked most evenings. She had spoken to Greg and he was very supportive about her move though wishing she wouldn't. There was at least one case she had to complete before making the move, she knew, and it would take several weeks. Peter understood this.

On Saturday Peter took Anna for a 3h drive to Gold Rush country on the western slope of the Sierra Nevadas. They tried panning for gold at a tourist centre and visited Columbia State Historic Park. They planned to be away overnight and stayed at Murphys in a small hotel which was full of character. Anna was delighted. There were several winery shops in Murphys and they visited a number, but Anna was careful to regulate her intake and to watch Peter's to be sure he could perform to her satisfaction later. Peter ended up with a case of wine from different shops.

The evening meal was rustic and very filling. They walked along Main Street again before the evening was over and stopped at the Community Park to watch the children play in the stream. Then they made ample use of the queen-sized bed to both their delight.

Sunday morning was relaxed and they continued to engage. Peter mentioned the survey of the cream-effects on the ladies at work while they were lying on the bed.

"You know, Peter, I think I will use the earlier preparation, if you don't mind" Anna said. "I don't need larger breasts: I am quite comfortable with a C cup."

"Your breasts are ideal my darling," Peter agreed, fondling and kissing one breast while rolling the nipple of the other.

"Stop it you beast" Anna said, as she rose up on her knees, pretending to fight with him. Of course that started the sexual wrestling which almost always ended up with Peter inside Anna.

The drive back to Palo Alto was relaxing, the Morgan had given Peter nothing but good driving though he rarely used it. They talked about their upcoming schedules which were busy on both sides, agreeing to meet on Wednesday for dinner. Peter left Anna at the curbside by her apartment complex with a kiss and a hope that 'all was well'.

Unbeknown to Peter, Anna was checking from that weekend to see if she was pregnant. The hormone is produced any time after about 10 days after conception. So on the Wednesday Anna dipped a test strip in her urine just 10 days after Peter's first condom-free activity: nothing. She was disappointed, but it was early times.

They went to a student debate that evening and afterwards spent some time discussing the points raised. Anna was quite vocal about some equality issues while Peter joined in the discussion but not as forcefully. They spent that night at Peter's apartment because Katya was in town and Anna still wanted him to herself.

Anna had mentioned the secondary effects of the cream to Katya. Katya was delighted to hear that breast-enlargement was a possibility and promised to use it more regularly: she wanted larger tits!

The established routine continued and Anna spent Friday night with Peter enjoying the evening activity and of course the sex. She wondered what it might be like being married to Peter; was she in love? She was certainly in lust and she looked forward to spending as much time with him as their combined schedules allowed.

She spoke to her mother about her thoughts but her mother was enigmatic: 'when it happens you will know.'

Saturday morning and the day began with sex, as usual. Peter was loving all the activity he had been getting over the past year. He thought back to London and Fiona, and before that to Bristol and Em: life was getting better and better. Yet he knew that something was missing and that reflected how he was brought up - in a family. He was ready to settle down, the only thing that was missing in his life.

"Eek!" came the scream from the washroom, where Anna was about to shower.

"Peter, Peter, come and look!" Anna came into the kitchen holding a piece of card in one hand. "I'm pregnant."

She flung her arms around Peter and kissed him, tears in her eyes, and hugged him like grim death.

"We're going to have a baby! You are brilliant, Peter. We've done it, we've done it! I've got to call Momma!" Anna shrieked as she danced around the kitchen, "where's my phone?" She knew full well it was by her side of the bed.

So started a different period in Peter's life: there seemed to be so much to do, and he was not sure how much he would be involved. Anna had told him that she would take care of everything, as her mother had done, but Peter was not so sure. He decided to wait on the sidelines until asked for, and to offer any assistance he could.

Anna's mother Alicja was a translator who lived in Menlo Park, just 2 miles away, yet Peter had never met her. That was about to change he felt, but he could wait. Anna disappeared into the bedroom and he could hear her on the telephone, though not what she was saying. He got on with his breakfast and was eating toast when Anna appeared, dressed smartly, made-up, and glowing. She put her arms around him from behind, and kissed his cheek.

"I feel wonderful, and it's all your fault, you lovely man" Anna beamed. "I'm going to spend the day with Momma. I'll see you tonight: Italian OK?" Anna mumbled, her mouth full of cereal.

"Gotta slow down" she said, eating a banana and a mandarin orange. "Could you put on some toast for me please Peter: I'm eating for two" she grinned.

Ten minutes later she was off, like a whirlwind.

Peter sat back and ruminated. He was very happy for Anna, of course, but for himself? He wasn't so sure. He needed time to think: was he making too much of this? After all, people have children all the time, and he had been asked, begged, to become involved. Still, in 9 months he was to become a father.

In the lab Peter was not focusing well. He decided to email Sophie and tell her the news, expecting a reply, and forgetting the 8h time difference. He tinkered with a manuscript but couldn't apply his usual sharp writing skills. Finally he went to the bench and looked at some agar plates of fungi he was screening for antimetabolites but nothing was showing yet.

Time for squash with Alastair, perhaps this will bring life back into focus he thought. Peter lost, not heavily, but a loss is a loss. As they ate their cool-down iced juice Alastair commented on Peter's game.

"Not totally there today Peter" came the comment and Peter explained at length. Alastair nodded but wisely said nothing.

"How is Jane doing these days?" Peter asked. He had not seen much of his colleague and his wife recently. She had rather bad morning sickness and Alastair spent quite some time at home with her.

"Much better thanks Peter. She apologizes for not inviting you for dinner but she gets so tired, and you know how well I cook!"

"I had a call from Mervyn this morning" Alastair volunteered. "The new products are selling well and everybody is very happy. He asked if you had been spending any of your bonus, perhaps buying a house or something more than a car?"

"You know Alastair, I really haven't looked at my account for a while. And I haven't looked at the Pharma shares I bought with the last bonus cheque: I must do that! I seem to have been so busy with projects, two or three girlfriends - don't worry they know each other - and the lectures for your course; when am I talking?"

"Two weeks yet Peter, and what I want you to talk about you don't need notes, just stream-of-consciousness would be fine!" Alastair replied.

They split up on their bikes at the fork in the path, Peter was much more cheerful. He decided to ride home and draft out some headings for his three lectures based around two exam questions he would set from the material. Then he set about the first manuscript and rewrote one results section plus a paragraph in the discussion. Alastair was the coauthor. The second one was to be a single-author PLOS quick report, often unreviewed, but Peter wanted it to be tight nonetheless.

Before he realized the time, Anna was phoning about dinner. He would walk to the Italian place and meet her there. A nice walk in the early evening, he thought as he strolled, intending to be early to have a drink.

As a regular, the maitre d' welcomed him and directed him to a table where Anna was sat with another woman, not Katya. He smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"Hello Peter, I'd like you to meet my mother, Alicja." Anna introduced the other woman. "Momma this is Dr Peter Banks, the man I've been seeing or I should say, dating."

"I'm very pleased to meet you Mrs Petrak" Peter replied.

This woman could almost be Anna's twin. Perhaps an inch taller and slightly smaller in features and body, but definitely a beauty, Peter concluded.

"Please Peter, call me Alicja," she smiled Anna's smile, which lit up the room. "I'm so glad to finally meet you. I know you two have been spending a lot of time together; you know how mothers and daughters are!"

Peter was beginning to understand this: Sophie and Lady Margaret, Fiona and Elizabeth, Sandy and his mother. He ordered a bottle of wine, not thinking. He would have his beer later.

The two women chattered for a moment in a foreign language. It sounded Russian, but not quite.

"Sorry Peter" Anna chirped back in English "I like to practice my home language from Tiraspolo - Transdniestria- when I'm with Momma.

"Only half a glass of wine for me" Anna said as Peter poured.

Alicja smiled, "thank you Peter" as they settled down to eat. It was a pleasant evening and Alicja was good company, telling tales of her daughter and life in Europe. Peter responded with stories of growing up in the countryside near Bristol which had them laughing too. The meal finished by 9.30 and Anna said she wanted to spend the night with her mother - girl talk - so Peter walked home.

At 10.30 the phone rang: couldn't be Sophie - 5.30 am in England.

"Hello Peter, it's Katya" came the voice. "Anna just called me and said you might be lonely. Can I come by for a visit?"

"Of course" Peter replied, "love to see you." Not quite true, but how does one turn down a really beautiful fashion model apparently in need?

So, twelve minutes later the door bell rang and Peter let in a vision wearing 4" pumps and a sweatsuit. Katya reached up for a kiss as she came through the door. Peter still could not rationalize the cousins, so different yet so attractive in so may ways. Katya dropped her backpack by the door and put her arm though Peter's.

"I had a long talk with Anna today: congratulations Peter. She is over the moon with happiness and I'm so happy for her. She has been talking about a baby for so long and then, along you came: the 'essence' and the man. If I were in the market I'd be after you too," Katya grinned, as they sat down in the lounge.

"Drink?" Peter asked, "I'm going to have a beer."

"Do you have any wine, Peter? Red or white, it doesn't matter. I'm not much of a beer drinker" Katya replied.

"Coming up!" he replied.

They sat and chatted while the TV was on, muted. Katya was back from New York and was heading out again in a few days to Paris.

"Gosh, I love my job" she announced, "but I've been a bit jealous of Anna, having you all to herself. I heard about Murphy's and your funny little hotel, and the wine shops. And I was here, pining away for some time with you, you mean man!"

Katya leaned back on the sofa and pulled down the zip on her sweatsuit top. It was obvious to Peter that she had no underclothes on, at least no bra. She looked up at Peter from under hooded eyes.

"Any interest Peter?" Katya asked. "It's been 11 days since you last kissed me properly." Peter could imagine what was under the velour outfit and he could feel things stirring down below.

Katya got up and knelt in front of Peter, parting his knees and shuffling closer. She rested her hands on his thighs and reached towards his groin, feeling for his cock. She found it. She stroked it. It responded: Peter did not have to do anything, it grew naturally.

"Mmmm" Katya hummed as she reached inside his zipper "all for me tonight. Nice to see I still have that effect on some people." With both hands occupied Katya looked up with her eyes closed for a deep kiss. Peter obliged then reached down, lowered her zip and felt for her breasts and the nard nipples. Hard, yes: very hard.

Their mouths in a lip-lock, Peter picked her up and carried Katya to the bedroom, gently lowering her on to the bedspread. Her arms were around his neck, their lips sealed, their tongues working vigorously.

They separated and Peter shed his clothes in a flash. When he looked around Katya was already in bed, her sweatsuit in a pile in front of her.

"Hurry, Peter, hurry, I've been waiting for days for you"

Peter slipped into bed beside her. Their hands were all over each other, their mouths kissing, licking and nibbling everywhere. Then Peter held her hands over her head and got to work kissing down Katya's body. Her eyes, her throat, her nipples, belly-button and finally her lower lips all received the Peter treatment.

He let go of her wrists and put his hands under her backside lifting to get a better angle on licking the length of her freshly-shaved mound.

"Yes Peter, more please" Katya breathed out, her hands in his hair, pushing him further into her with his tongue, "its just so gooooood."

"Peter?"

"Yes Katya?"

"Peter, can you enter me but not come? I don't think I am in the 'window' and I want to feel what Anna had for all those times, but I don't want to make a baby, at least not yet." Katya pleaded.

"I can try," Peter replied, as he left his oral action and moved up her body.

He looked down at her and gently kissed her, brushing her lips with his. She really was beautiful: a gorgeous face and classical slim body, a combination to die for. Yet she was surrounded by men for whom she did nothing! Peter thought it strange and remembered comments in the rugby changing room, so different.

Katya reached for his cock and rubbed the head. Quickly he produced a dribble of pre-cum which she licked from her hand.

"Careful now! That thing is loaded and you just asked me to be careful, remember?" Peter rubbed himself along her slit and slipped in: she was very wet.

Gradually he eased himself down her passage, marvelling how easily he was sliding in, considering her comments about her lack of activity. He wondered how two women could feel so different, too. He pulled himself back then re-entered, this time reaching the bottom limit. Katya held him there, her hands on his backside holding him in place.

"Mmmmmm, that's so good Peter. But I need more of you, so you had better come out for a moment." Katya reached for the side table for a sheath and quickly rolled it on, pulling it down to the edge of Peter's ballsack.

Even with a sheath Peter re-entered easily. He began to work his cock in and out at different angles, to touch those hard-to-reach surfaces. Katya began to squirm and make squeeky noises, moving her backside up to meet him so their pelvises met hard. This was all-in action and Katya was giving the action all she had.

Soon Katya brought her legs around Peter and linked her ankles, pulling Peter towards her. Suddenly she straightened and almost lifted Peter up, tensing her muscles and closing her eyes. Peter recognized her climax and released, himself, reaching down to kiss her nipples and keeping his weight on his elbows.

Katya pulled his head to hers for a long kiss. She pulled him down to lie beside her keeping him inside her. Peter pulled the sheet over them and lay still.

After a while Katya opened one eye and looked at him.

"That was good Peter. I think I will keep you as my groom, no, that's not the right word. 'Kept man?' How soon can we do it again?"

"Thanks Katya, I think I would enjoy looking after your needs, but why don't we shower and get ready for bed? I think I'll be ready again by then, if not before." Peter was thinking about being in the shower with her.

They got ready for bed, and Peter was as good as his word. After a second session they lay in bed spooning and slept. The night passed I solid sleep but at six o'clock they were both awake and at it again. Not insatiable, Peter thought, but certainly making up for lost time!

It was Sunday and Katya was to leave for Paris the next day. There was no question of more sex that morning as Katya spoke of being a 'little sensitive' down there but that she would be ready and eager that evening. With that in mind the couple had a relaxed walk after breakfast and idled the morning away. Peter did some writing in the early afternoon while Katya returned to her apartment to pack.

"Can we go for Chinese tonight?" Katya asked.

"Sure!" Peter replied. "What time shall I pick you up?"

"How about seven? And we can come back to my place afterwards."

Peter booked and arrive on time. Katya was ready and got in the car not waiting for Peter to open her door. She was grinning.

"You look happy," he said.

When they arrived at the busy restaurant Katya took her coat off to reveal a very attractive gold silk cocktail dress with a deep decollete neckline. No wonder she was smiling: Katya knew the effect of her dress on all the men in the restaurant, and on Peter. He could hardly wait to get her back to the apartment.

So the evening was a copy of the previous one, just in a different bed. But the evening was slower and gentler and much more relaxed. The morning was more of the same.

"Katya, I have to go to work soon" Peter said at breakfast.

"I know Peter darling" Katya replied. "These have been two marvellous days, thank you. Is there any possibility we may get together again sometime ... later?"

"I enjoyed it too Kat, but I can't predict the next two days, leave alone weeks into the future. Anna may be OK with it, and possibly Sophie too, when she arrives. If it works out, I'm fine with it." Peter knew something would change: it always did. They left it at that.

"Have a good time in Paris Katya," Peter kissed her goodbye as he went off to the lab and back to reality.

Peter sat in his office, thinking. In almost all ways life was good. Why did he think he was becoming just a walking penis? Obviously too much of a good thing! But, being a man, who would turn down such opportunities? He needed to reassess his life and lifestyle: he needed to go away for a while.

Then he remembered the Gordon Conferences: he had an invitation and they were quite soon. Could he make a late registration? Then he remembered he was to lecture in Alastair's course the following week so he had to be back in 10 days. Still, he called Alastair and explained.

cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers
12