A Surprise for Dane Pt. 03

Story Info
Dane fulfills a long-held tgirl fantasy thanks to Shayla.
3.7k words
4.81
5k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shayla looked over at Dane and asked, "So, do you remember Leena?...From LUXE?" They were sitting next to each other on the living room couch clicking through titles on Netflix trying to decide on something to watch.

Dane's eyes didn't leave the screen as he kept clicking through the catalogue. "I think so? The girl who rang us up?" he asked, thinking back to the employee at the adult novelty store they had visited a few weeks ago.

"Yeah, her," Shayla replied, returning her eyes to the TV screen.

Of course Dane remembered Leena. She'd been helpful, and non-judgmental when they'd made their purchase, but it helped that she was gorgeous and had a near-perfect body. He remembered her impeccably round, perky breasts and her cute bubble butt. Most of all, he remembered her warm smile.

"Yeah, I remember her," he replied. "She was pretty nice. Why?" Dane turned his attention back to Shayla.

"Well she put a little flyer in our bag for these, like...workshops that they offer. I don't remember what they actually called it on the flyer, but LUXE hosts these little mini-classes that provide a forum to talk and learn about kinks and sexual health and general sex-positive stuff. Honestly, I think it's mostly so they can just push their products and sell some of their toys. But anyway, I was thinking of going to the one called 'Anal Play Different Ways.' Leena teaches that one. I just thought since I'm still getting the hang of pegging and all, maybe I can learn how to better my technique?" She smiled coyly as she said this.

"Oh!" Dane replied. "I mean-that sounds cool, I guess. But where is it at?"

"Well, the classes are online over Zoom," she replied. "So, I'm gonna sign up for that one...it's in two weeks."

The odds were low but, What if someone we know is there? He thought.

As if on queue, Shayla continued, "I plan to keep my camera off and just kinda learn what I can."

This was enough to help Dane feel a lot more secure. "Sounds good!" he replied.

He loved that Shayla was so up for diving deeper into this kink of his. Her openness towards going on this sexual journey of discovery together had made him appreciate her as his life partner so much more.

"And for the record," he chuckled, "You've been doing fantastic without any extra help."

Shayla laughed, rested her head on his shoulder, and turned her gaze back to the TV.

***********

Two weeks later, Shayla and Dane were walking through the aisles at Darby's Grocers, buying food for the week, and Shayla was telling him all about the LUXE workshop she had attended. She told him she wanted to try using a sex pillow that could help elevate his hips when he was getting pegged while on his back. She also said one of the other women in attendance had said that the full-coverage underwear-style harnesses were easier for her to maneuver her dildo with than the strappy kind. And, one of the most exciting things for Shayla was learning about wearable "strapless strap-on" dildos for pegging. The idea of being able to insert one end of the dildo inside of her and hold it in place with her own vaginal muscles while she fucked Dane with the other end was very exciting for her. Dane loved this idea too. It was a way to elevate her pleasure while fucking him with a dildo that had no physical sensation for her.

"Oh!" she continued through whispers. This was a quiet conversation, as they were in public, after all. "And after everyone logged off, I turned on my camera and stayed online with Leena just chatting...about sex stuff at first, but eventually about random things too. Just life. She actually seems super fucking cool. She said we should hang out together, and maybe even double date with her man at some point."

"I'm up for that," Dane replied.

"Yeah, I'm going to call her tomorrow and see when she's free," Shayla said. She picked up a box of spaghetti noodles. "For tonight?" she suggested. They continued grocery shopping and then headed home.

***********

About six weeks had passed since Shayla attended the online LUXE class. Since then, she and Leena had hung out pretty often, and Leena was even occasionally over at their house for dinner, or to watch a movie and drink wine, or even just for 5 minutes to pick Shayla up to go out for coffee together. They'd become fast friends.

With Leena coming around frequently, Dane got to know her a bit better too. Through converations, Dean had learned that Leena had graduated from high school with Dane's younger sister, and she claimed they even had a class together. However, when he asked his sister if she remembered a Leena from her years at Gardenview High, his sister said she had no idea who Leena was. He figured they must have hung out with different crowds.

But he liked Leena, and he was happy that Shayla had found another child-free person to hang out with. Between t-ball tournaments, school events, and finding baby-sitters, the times they got to hang out with their friends who had entered parenthood were few and far between.

Today, Leena was already at his house when he got home from work. She and Shayla were sitting at the kitchen table huddled around Shayla's laptop and laughing at some video with catchy music playing in the background. They both greeted him when he walked in and then continued chattering and giggling away.

Dane headed to his room to change into comfortable house clothes. He then lay on the bed in his basketball shorts and plain t-shirt. He clicked on the bedroom TV with his remote, sighing deeply, and ready to unwind. He found himself starting to doze before he felt the need to use the restroom. He paused the TV, which was still playing, and got up. After relieving himself, he headed back to the bedroom, but stopped just short, in the hallway. It was suddenly very quiet.

He walked out to the kitchen to make sure everything was ok, but before he made it there, he stumbled upon Leena and Shayla making out on the living room couch. He froze. Shayla had her hands resting softly on Leena's face, and Leena had her hands in Shayla's hair. The scene before him was surreal, and extremely arousing.

He cleared his throat. "Everything okay in here you two?" he asked.

The women pulled away from each other and turned to him. Leena glanced knowingly at Shayla, a secret message passed between them without words.

"Would you like to join us, babe?" Shayla asked shyly.

This woman is just full of surprises! Dane thought.

Leena looked over at him expectantly.

Dane was silent, searching their faces to see if this was a joke or a trick, or even worse: some kind of test to see how faithful he was to his wife.

"You're both good with this if I say 'yes'?" he asked.

"Yes," Shayla replied. "Leena and I have actually discussed bringing this up to you before, but thought it might be little too soon still."

Leena smiled in agreement, then added, "Obviously, we won't do anything you don't want to do, but we are both up for having some fun with you together."

Dane's stomach flipped. Leena was seductive as hell. And Shayla...he was again amazed at how willing his beautiful wife was to exploring and finding all the sexy ways that made him tick. There was no way he'd pass up this opportunity.

Without further hesitation, he walked over and sat down on the couch between them. He rubbed his dick through his shorts as he watched his wife and her new friend make out as they playfully took off their tops. Eventually, their bras came off as well, and as they both reached over his lap from opposite ends of the couch to kiss each other, their breasts dangled in front of him. He reached up with one hand to fondle them, and continued to rub himself through his shorts as he did.

Soon, they stopped kissing, and gave each other a pointed look. There it was again-that unspoken conversation.

"Take off your shorts," Shayla said.

Dane stood up and did as he was told. He sat back down on the couch and watched as Shayla-topless and in her black leggings, and Leena-in her fitted bootcut jeans, both dropped to their knees on the floor in front of him. His dick stood at attention. He had never been with two women at once. The scene was insanely erotic.

Together, Shayla and Leena began performing oral on him. Their tongues danced over his dick, and his balls and each other's lips as they worked in tandem on his rigid pole. This went on for a bit until Shayla pulled back slightly and asked, "What do you want to do now?"

Dane licked his lips and whispered, "I think I want to see you both naked."

Leena stood up. She extended her hands and helped Shayla up as well. Leena reached for her zipper and unzipped her jeans. She stepped out of them to reveal a pair of simple heather grey cotton panties hugging her nether region. She gave a little twirl and Dane admired her bubble butt poking out of the bottom of the cheeky panties.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

Dane glanced at Shayla to gauge her reaction. She smiled back.

"Yes," he replied. "I very much do."

In that time, Shayla had also removed her leggings and her underwear and stood naked next to Leena. Dane was very familiar with this beautiful, curvy body, and he licked his lips again.

"Did you tell him?" Leena asked Shayla.

"No. Not yet," Shayla replied.

"Tell me what?" Dane asked, scanning the women's faces for clues about what they meant.

The girls looked at each other and nodded. Leena slipped her fingers into her underwear and slid them down. She took a small step outward with each foot so her legs were no longer pressed together.

"Oh-," Dane gasped under his breath.

Hanging between Leena's legs was a gorgeous girl dick. Even mostly flaccid, Dane was completely titillated by the sight of it. In that moment he was overwhelmed with lust and overtaken by opposing thoughts. He wanted to fuck Leena with reckless abandon. He wanted to watch that pretty dick nod up and down like he'd seen so many times in his favorite porn clips as he pounded the shit out of her. And yet, he also found himself wanting to be her? He wanted to drop to his knees and take her in his mouth, and maybe...maybe even feel her in his ass. He imagined what it might feel like and, he must have made it obvious, because the next thing he knew Leena's voice broke through his racing thoughts:

"And now?" she teased. She placed her on her waist at her sides and swayed her hips back and forth so the soft, fleshy rod between her legs rocked side to side with her. "What do you want to do now?"

Dane looked at Shayla, who had now moved back towards the couch, waiting for her to signal her consent. She had already said she was okay with this, but he loved and respected her too much to not check in with her yet again.

"Dane, Leena and I have already talked about this. I just hadn't brought it up to you yet, and we both wanted to make sure it was the right time," Shayla began, "but I want you to just let go right now. Get out of your head and give in to your desires."

At this, Dane's inhibitions melted away. He turned back to Leena and said, "I wanna fuck you." He stepped towards her and took in the vision of her from head to toe. "I wanna fuck you so bad."

He watched as a devilish grin spread across Leena's face. She grabbed a pillow from the couch and placed it on the large, patterned area rug on the floor. She laid down on the rug with her head resting on the pillow and bent her knees toward her face with her feet in the air. She opened her legs wider and spit on her hand. Then, she rubbed her spit on the rim her asshole and stuck her middle finger into her opening, moving it in and out a few times. She did this again twice, then looked at Dane with intense yearning in her eyes.

Dane moved to the floor with the other pillow from the couch. He placed it on the rug and kneeled on it, positioning his hips above Leena's eager hole. She added more spit-lube to her anus, then planted her palms face down on the floor at her sides to brace herself. Dane stroked his dick, and placed his bulging head directly at her puckered opening. In one smooth motion, he pressed his body forward and entered her.

"Ohhhh god," he said. He tossed his head back and slowly began sawing his dick back and forth inside of her as he acclimated to the bumps and ridges of her sweet anal canal. "Ohhhh god."

"Yeah?" Leena cooed, her eyes locked onto his. "You like my tight little butt cunt, daddy?"

"Yes," Dane replied, "godddd, yes."

He thrusted into her in short, quick ruts. His eyes moved across her body, reveling in the scene he'd watched and gotten off to many, many times: Her perfect fake tits bounced around slightly, and her pretty girl dick, now semi-erect, bobbed up and down with every delicious pump into her asshole.

Dane had engaged in anal sex before, but it had been a really long time- since before he was married. Shayla was not the biggest fan of it. She had said she just couldn't ever get past the feeling of having to poo, no matter how much she wanted to, and it was a major turn-off for her. And so, it was something that wasn't part of their regular sex repertoire. Dane was generally fine with this, but being inside Leena's asshole in this very moment felt divine. Not only had he not fucked a girl in the ass in a long time, he had never fucked a dick girl in the ass. He closed his eyes and threw his head back again pumping harder and faster.

"Unnff," Leena groaned. "Yes. Fuck. Me."

Dean opened his eyes. Leena's eyes were also closed and on her face was an ever so faint expression of pain. Dean slowed down.

"Is this too much?" he asked.

"No, no...don't stop," Leena pleaded. "I like it rough."

"Here," Shayla said, setting a bottle of lube down on the floor next to him.

For a minute there, Dane had forgotten Shayla was even in the room. At some point while he fucked Leena, Shayla had left the scene, gone into their bedroom, and returned with lube and her recently purchased strapless wearable dildo. She had since been sitting on the couch, out if his line of sight, using it on herself. Seeing her so turned on by his current encounter gave him a profound sense of gratitude for this woman.

He pulled out of Leena and grabbed the bottle of lube. "God, I love you," he said to his wife through raspy breaths.

"Mhhmm," Shayla responded as she continued to plunge the dildo into her glistening pussy. "You too."

Dane squeezed a sizeable amount of lube onto his hand and applied some to Leena's backdoor and his dick. Leena placed her hands behind her thighs and pulled her legs back, keeping her feet in the air. Dane used his hands to spread her cheeks and admire her gape. It winked open and closed at him as she breathed. Without using his hands to guide himself in, he slid into the center of her gape like it was a rosy red bullseye.

"Yessss," Leena moaned. "Use my hole, daddy!" Dane fucked her ass as roughly as she asked for. A mix of their juices began to slowly seep down her ass crack. His balls slap slap slapped against the wet trail.

"Yess, fuck it, fuck my little butt cunt!" she begged. Slap slap slap.

"You feel so fucking good," he said. He plowed and plowed as deep and hard as he could. It felt incredible. She writhed beneath him and reached down to vigorously jerk her girl dick. She was rock hard now as she her eyes alternated from watching Dane's dick slide in and out of her ass, to looking deeply into his eyes as he continued giving her the hard anal reaming she wanted.

"Unnnhhhh, fuck me harder," she mewed. "I'm gonna cum."

Dane instantly pulled out of her.

"Wait, wh- why did you stop?" she asked, planting her feet on the floor, and raising herself up on her elbows.

Shayla watched them intently, but continued fucking herself with the dildo. Her breathing quick and quiet.

"I want to taste you," Dane said. Shayla had told him to let go, and this was him doing exactly that.

Leena raised an eyebrow. "Oh. You want to suck my clit?" She asked.

His dick twitched at the prospect of this, and he nodded. On his knees, he bent forward with his bottom in the air. He placed one forearm on each side of her bubble butt and positioned his face between her legs. He paused there for a moment, admiring the pretty femme cock in front of him. He felt himself beginning to salivate, and lowered his face to lick the head of her girl dick. He swirled his tongue around it and made his way down to her scrotum.

"Mmmm, that's nice, daddy" she breathed.

Leena cupped her breasts as Dane moved his tongue to make circles around her asshole where his own dick had just been. He tasted their musky juices and moved back up to tease her bulbous head. He breathed in and took her fully into his mouth. He took turns using his mouth and hands on her. Stroking and sucking and licking her shaft. He did everything to her that felt good to him when he was getting his own dick sucked, and he looked directly up into her brown eyes as he did it. Her eyes began to glaze over and she balled her hands into fists at her sides. Her legs tensed and her feet flexed. Her breaths became shallow. He could see she was on the brink of orgasm.

Suddenly, he felt hands on his hips and his asshole was invaded by a slick, hard, silicone dick. "Fuck!" he exclaimed as it slid in deep.

Leena's girly cock fell out of his mouth as he turned to catch a glance of Shayla on her knees behind him, pounding away at his ass with her new wearable dildo. The bliss was written all over her face. As she fucked her husband, the wearable portion of the dildo inside of her vagina teased her g-spot and the outer portion rubbed against her clit. Her brows furrowed in ecstasy.

As Shayla continued to fuck him, Dane went back to work on Leena. She was now back to stroking herself. So, Dane lapped up the drops of pre-cum that began to dribble out of her engorged head. All the while, he grunted as Shayla pummeled him from the back.

"Unnnhhh," Shayla moaned, "I'm so close."

Dane could feel it too. The warmth in his balls radiated throughout his entire body. His skin flushed.

"I'm cumming!" Leena gasped. She opened her mouth in a small "o" and pumped at her shaft furiously as nut began to shoot out of her.

"Give it to me!" Dane said, giving in to his inner slut. He closed his mouth over the head of her girl dick and looked directly into her eyes as her cum began to flow onto his tongue.

"Ooohhhhhh." Leena whimpered, locking her gaze on him.

Without moving, he swallowed her seed as more of the warm jizz continued to pool in his mouth.

Shayla continued pumping away in his ass. "Unnhh. Unnhhh. Unnnhh," She moaned. Her speed grew faster and faster until she pulled out and fell to the floor panting and basking in the glow of her orgasm.

Dane felt his own climax building and reaching the point of no return. With his wife cumming inside his asshole and the hot trans girl from the sex shop cumming in his mouth, his dick was beyond ready to explode. He pumped at his dick furiously with his fist.

"Do you want to cum in my cunt, daddy?" Leena purred, her dick slowly shrinking back to it's state of pre-arousal.

Dane immediately lifted her legs onto his shoulders and desperately rammed his dick into her "butt cunt." She was still slick from lube and spit. It only took three quick, hard pumps before his muscles began to spasm and he felt himself release his thick, hot cum inside of her.

"Fuck! Fuck!" he exclaimed.

"There it is," she said. "Just like that."

He pulled out and stroked a few final spurts of cum onto her gaping, oozing asshole.

When he had emptied his balls, Leena lowered her legs and the three of them gathered into a sweaty cuddle pile. Giggles and kisses and light banter ensued. Dane ordered pizza for dinner, and Leena excused herself and got up to shower in the guest bathroom as they waited for it to arrive.

12