All Comments on 'A Surprise for Tina'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Without trying to read all kinds of weird stuff into the story I though it was GREAT and to the point. Thank you and keep up the good work. This to me was almost a BTB story without Burning the bitch but with a touch of reconciliation without a being a cuckold. Anyways I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story with an excellent outcome.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
The Question

...of just WHAT constitutes "cheating" is not answered in this short story. Is it limited to coitus? Groping is okay or not okay? Hugs, kisses? Clinches on the dance floor? Genital rubbing while clothed? Maybe, the act of spending time with a not-spouse person instead of spending it with the spouse is cheating. Maybe planning coitus is cheating.

Just a little food for thought.

JPB, an outstanding shorty.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just boring ....

ReadyOneReadyOneover 2 years ago

My only problem is how Tina can get past Rob apparently having sex with Angela (if you count drinking coffee at WH alone as an outstanding experience).

.

As far as she knows, he's guilty of what she planned but aborted. Normal course would be her giving him hell and maybe a divorce, which is what he would have done if Tina went on her date.

.

So why such loving forgiveness?

.

Tina never found out Rob's date ended with a kiss at the door. She "knows" from his actions that he must ba an adulterer. Why the blind eye?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - Yes, after re-reading this story I am also curious about why you chose this story to allow the husband to take the pre-emptive strike rather than let the wife hang herself out to dry?

It would have been so much more fun to walk into the hotel room and catch them with their pants down (video cameras rolling) and ALMOST in the act.

That would have given him a even better chance to come up with a POST-NUPT and many severe penalties. Then he would never have to keep track of her activities or worry about her infidelities. You could have dragged it out several more pages.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Great story, showing that we all make mistakes and some of us can learn from those mistakes! Thanks Bob!

Paumen1969Paumen1969over 2 years ago

Very confusing on my head, why continue to live with a woman that is so deceiving?!!! Maybe Rob does not love her and just want free pussy…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't read ALL the comments, but I have 1 question. Why didn't he make his wife such him on the back porch? Well written. Short and to the point. Thank you for not dragging it out to 13 pages of repetition. DMW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Another five star 🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story BUT every now and then you come up with a story that just makes me heave (jaybee186)

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Dumbass deserves to be cuckolded. Too stupid to reproduce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. How a forewarned husband handled a warning with class and aplomb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How great it is to have somebody trustworthy in the workplace give warning that your spouse's about to do something a spouse shouldn't. In this case, his brother. Nice story. 4 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To make this story work, Tina needs to be made aware that her hubby's fate with Angie was simply a ruse to make a point. As written, Tina justified in kicking his ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Drop kick her to the curb. Devorice is the only way to get away from this cunt who is always looking for a better partner. She has never grown up. She like to chase cock. This is the type of woman that should never married as she is nothing but a heartache waiting to happen. Screw her and send her on her way.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

Fortunately for him, he can pretty much account for all of his time while on his date.

A amount of time to drive to date's home, B to drive to restaurant, C time at restaurant (confirmable by wife's friend), D time to club, E time at club (confirmable by another of wife's friends), F time back to date's home then to waffle shop, G time at waffle shop (confirmable by staff), finally H time to drive home. Barring road sex, pey easy to confirm *he* didn't cheat.

Not sure I'd have been over my mad enough the next morning to want to have sex with my wife...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Another point regarding desirability: Unless she's REALLY unattractive, all a woman has to do is be available. Sure, a guy would rather fuck a hot chick, but if one is available, and an average woman puts herself out there, she'll have no trouble attracting some guy, regardless of her "desirability."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a little too short/robust for a 5.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I read it again and I like this story a lot. I like the way you explained her motivation and her self-realization. I like the way he kept his vows when he had a chance to break them. And I like the way she grew up. This is a good story that is easily worth 5*****!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 x *!

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 2 years ago

We often tend to get blindsided by the monotony of life: the same things over and over and over, day after day: getting up, eating breakfast, going to work, leaving work, doing shopping, coming home, cooking, laundry, kids, tv, falling asleep on the couch, and eventually waking up and dragging ourselves to bed.

I often this compare this monotony to driving through the Laerdal tunnel in Norway -- the longest tunnel in the world, with a distance of more than 24km/15miles -- where you go on and on seemingly endlessly. It's very easy to fall asleep driving, or in the case of a marriage, falling into a rut.

Now, a marriage is like a garden. There are only the things you seed or plant. And if you don't tend to it, it won't be pretty for long and it becomes a jungle where you get lost and lose each other; figuratively speaking for the most part, but sometimes even physically.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He knowingly married a woman who does not care about him, who flaunted her dates in his face. He pined for a slut, married her and seven years later she cheats.

Marries a slut.

Slut decides to cheat.

Surprise pikachu face!

And what does he do about it? Oh i'll give her another shot, i'm sure her unfaithfulness will not bear it's head again, it's not like she is by nature an unfaithful slut, oh wait, she is...

1 star

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Why did the husband have to pull this after 6-7 years? Why does she need an object lesson tune up at all? I think the wandering eye/lust will continue at some point... I think he should have cut his losses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story sucked as well. one star.

carvohicarvohialmost 2 years ago

A story from JPB is like a Hallmark card. They're all among the very best. Here's another five Bob!

Thanks, and thanks and thanks.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

guy marries a stranger lol i mean at that point everything in that marriage that happens is his fault

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

thats what happens when 2 strangers get married. give them about another year, they both going to get opposite sex, friends get to know them like ppl should fall in real love

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical just plain cuck story .

One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story JPB. He effectively nipped it in the bud! Hahaha. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is by far better than the previous stories you have written that i have read.I have no issue with your writing,just what you write about.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Another winner for JPB! 5 STARS Bob, great plot, great writing thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Better! A fairly complete story, though Goodman deserved some payback!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Good Luck. Enjoyed the story, Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
not worth an effort

You need to face facts - it's only a matter of time and the wife will be in bed with someone else - get rid of her now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stopped just in the nick of time. Will there be another Next Time?

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I liked this, nice way to bring out the truth in this case her mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Until he goes out of town next time at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The operative word is "might". What happens next time she gets compliments?

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

God, he is a wimp. How could he ever trust her again? If he insists on keeping her cheating ass around make her sign a prenup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How can he trust her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm constantly left baffled by the notion that because sexual intercourse hasn't yet taken place no harm has been done and his intervention has come 'just in time'. Isn't intent just as bad?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oprime it is a postnup not a prenup. The story is a 4 . In real life it would take a lot more than a weekend of screwing to get over all the shit she has done with the other guy who would soon be without nuts for his part in this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story didn’t really end. Wifey got a reality check, but she still works with the asshole. Also, nothing to say she can’t try this again with another guy, and be more discrete. The slut will cheat on him again. He just kicked the san, down the road. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What Buster2U said. A just right slice of life. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In tension was there in her mind she had slready given herself emotionally to her"stud"..she now knows what not to do to get caught next time.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. Why are there so many stupid females out there (can't really call them women, and certainly not ladies- most of them running around like a female dog...) you are so arrogant and self-centered that they think they're the center of the universe...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

this is one of the best of loving wife"s story I ever read

Schlouis57Schlouis5711 months ago

Bordel, mais pourquoi sont ils presque tous des mauviettes dans vos histoires ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A great tale. Well written and paced JPB. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW aka Sumnut

OPrimeOPrime10 months ago

What is there to say, she started up with some other guy. Find a wife who is serious about her marriage vows.

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

Idiot! It’s not like there weren’t any red flags while they were dating. Moron.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This one you finished and did it very well. Thank you.

nixroxnixrox7 months ago

4 stars for a 'sort-of-OK' story.

Where are the TAGS??????

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree. To many games and to low character. I am just going to tell him? Well fuck you and go away. Just curious.. Why did you finish this one? You usually do not.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wish big homie all the luck in the world but I'd also tell him to be hyper vigilant. Get his frat dude to keep an eye on her for awhile

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What part of pudding and handholding another man is not cheating?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He drove a big truck, so it was obvious he's a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The guys living a dream, so what's the surprise when we find out so is she... A nightmare perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Interesting

HOWEVER, he stayed out on his pretend date, at the Waffle House, or whatever, until after 4 and came home then.

Where was the expected questioning about HIS having cheated for hours with a hated foe of his wife? Our hero certainly put effort into making it look like he fucked his date, and there was no effort in this story to say to his own wife that he had not.

This is a major plot hole, too large to ignore.

Nice that he got his wife to reconsider, though

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

The last page was a bit trite. Somehow she had all hee self analysis completed that night laying on the couch and he just immediately accepted it. Not saying divorce was a proportional or necessary option, but woukd think it woukd take quite a bit more in real life to put any semblance of trust back together. Counseling? Separation? Certainly would delay having kids. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

He ignored the "self-centred slut" red flags at the start, he's ignoring them again, and next time she might not get caught. He's just delaying the inevitable.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories

Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
851
Let's Zoom 
4.68
604
467
Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
Ask Me Why 
4.59
1k
664
More Stories