A Surprise for Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went in the kitchen and then quietly, so as to not wake her up, I made a pot of coffee. When I was done I poured a cup, went out onto the patio, drank my coffee and thought about what to do next. Divorce? Maybe, but it was a final option. I did love the silly bitch and I really didn't want to let her go. Love or not, if she had already screwed Goodman, she would be history, but from everything Hal had found out it sure appeared that she hadn't. What to do, what to do? In the end I guessed it was going to be up to Tina. If she didn't want to stay with me there really wasn't anything I could do about it. If she kept her date with Goodman she would be telling me goodbye.

I'd been out there about ten minutes when she came out, cup of coffee in hand, and sat down opposite me. She took a sip and then said:

"What would you like for dinner tonight?"

"I don't feel much like cooking so I'll probably go out to some place."

"No; I'm asking what you would like me to fix you for dinner."

"I thought you had a hot date for tonight."

"Not anymore."

I looked up from my coffee and she said "I got a wakeup call earlier this morning. I woke up to the fact that I was about to throw away a pretty damned good marriage to a great guy for a fling with a guy who couldn't hold a candle to my husband. There is really no excuse for my actions. I let a bunch of compliments and flattery turn my head.

"I got the same compliments and flattery from my husband, but somewhere along the line I decided he was only doing it because he had to; it was in his job description. Coming from someone else it was an affirmation that I was still a desirable woman. Fortunately for me, at least I hope it is, all that ever happened was some kissing and handholding. Now, because of my stupidity. I'm going to have to work extra hard to convince a suspicious and doubting husband that I've pulled my head out of my ass."

"Well I'm not going to say you have an impossible task in front of you, but I will say that you have your work cut out for you."

"Then I'd better get started on it. Would you like to come back inside and work up an appetite before I take you out for breakfast?"

"I would" I said as I got up to follow her into the house. It was a good sign I thought. Apparently she did want to stay with me. We just might make it after all.

Wish me luck.

12