A Surprise Performer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No scream from me this time, only a grunt as I accepted the meat that I now craved to fill me.

I felt him step forward and position himself with my legs held apart by his broad shoulders.

He pulled his hips back and began his assault on my asshole. Long, hard stokes. In and out, back and forth. Every thrust of his dick was meet by a grunt or groan out of me.

Harder and faster, Todd's cock began to plow my asshole. I was crying under the hood, not from pain, even though the size of his big dick meant I felt that as well, from the pleasure he was giving me.

I found myself becoming vocal again.

"Fuck, sir, fuck, ugh, oh God, Fuck, my, God." over and over with every thrust into me.

Finally, I burst, "Oh MY God, Fuck me, Fuck ME, FUCK ME." That seemed to spur Todd into a different gear. His hips were a blur, his balls slapping hard against me.

Cheers and applause rose from the crowd with every thrust.

Sweat was pouring off my body and his.

"I've been saving this load all day for tonight, Here it cums." Todd howled

I felt what seemed to be his deepest intrusion into my ass as his cock erupted deep in my insides.

Ropes of hot cum flowed into me, my cock was throbbing and trying to break the Arab strap holding in.

Todd slumped over me and kissed me. My mouth wanted his tongue. Hell, I needed his tongue in my mouth. This was the most passionate kiss in my life.

Todd gave his hips a couple of quick pumps just to remind me that his dick was still in me, whispering. "Just to remind you I own this ass." as he broke the kiss.

"Yes, Sir. Your ass." I panted.

"Number 2, number 4, Ricky, get in here." He howled as he slowly stepped back and pulled his cock out of me.

My mouth dropped open, and I felt the new cock pushed into it. The Arab strap came off, and I felt the hot mouth of Number 2 engulf it.

My ass was gaping open so much, Ricky quickly inserted 4 fingers into it. As I felt Ricky start to fold his thumb into his hand, I knew I would soon have a man's hand buried in my asshole.

My asshole stretched even more to accept Ricky's fist, then I felt the widest part of his hand enter me and my asshole closed around his wrist.

As Ricky began to move his fist around in me and start to fist-fuck me with it. Number 4 howled and came in my mouth. Number 2's hot mouth worked his magic on my throbbing cock.

I came so hard I must have passed out. The feeling of my nuts emptying every bit of cum it had been storing up for what seemed like hours, flooded Number 2's mouth. I don't even remember Ricky taking his fist out of me.

I can't remember how I got out of the sling, being untied and having the hood taken off, being carried from the stage or anything.

Until I woke up in a warm bath with Ricky sitting behind me holding me up, whispering in my ear. "You're alright, I've got you. You were spectacular, That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Just relax."

Ricky's arms around me, his lips kissing my neck, just whispering to me.

I looked over and saw Todd with his rob back on sitting in a chair across from us sipping a whiskey.

All he said when he saw me look at him was, "Good, Boy."