A Surprise Stretching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

They sat watching some dull daytime TV.

Max stroked her bare leg, appreciating the soft skin of her inner thigh. She was wearing one of her tiny dresses without him having requested her to, and his hand slid, uninterrupted, all the way to her shaven vulva. She smiled at him.

'This is boring,' she said. 'Shall we do something else?'

'Like what?'

She extracted his flaccid penis and took it in her mouth.

'Oh, that,' he said as she worked him to erection.

She bobbed her head eagerly, as though in a rush to achieve her goal. Sure enough, when he was ready, she jumped up and straddled him, giggling with excitement as she lowered herself onto the solid shaft. She aimed it at her newly available orifice and eased the tip inside before sitting and plunging it into her depths.

'Don't hurt yourself,' he chuckled, amused by her impatient energy and admiring her forsaken cunt.

'It's fine,' she replied as she commenced the punishment of her rectum.

'In that case, carry on!' he said, lifting her little dress to watch her breasts wobble as she bounced feverishly, obviously determined to relive the ecstasy of her first time.

12