A Surprise Trip to a Nude Beach

Story Info
A short trip to the beach wasn't what we planned.
4.2k words
4.33
18.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looks like is going to be a perfect beach day. It's 8 am, sunny and 80 degrees. I am waiting for my friend Mary to show up so we can go to the beach together. A little about Mary. We first became facebook friends over 13 years ago. Even though we live in the same state we are over 8 hours away from each other. So, we don't get a lot of chances to spend time together in person. We get to see each other mostly when our teams play each other. She is a very big sports fan however she has no idea of how to pick the right team to root for. She chose a reptile instead of a brave native American.

My ADT (A Doberman Team) security system just went off and that can only mean one thing. Mary is here!!! I looked out in the driveway and there was her bright blue truck. I went out to greet her and as she was getting out of her truck all I could say is WOW! She a 5'8" blonde beauty with a great sense of humor wearing a cowboy hat and a beach cover up. I'm hoping she is wearing her yellow star bikini underneath it. I put her beach bag into my already loaded SUV and once we said good-bye to the security team, we were on the road headed to the beach.

As we were backing out of the driveway Mary asked me "Which beach are we going to?" I said, "I don't know." Since Mary could stay only a couple of hours before she had to be on the road to reach her destination all of the normal beaches I would go to were off the table. I said, "We will head West and stop at the first beach we see." After about 20 minutes we could see the Gulf. I pulled in the first parking space I could find, and we grabbed on beach bags and hit the sand. The spot we picked wasn't that greatest. Rocks, seaweed and sticks. We look left and right to see which way we should go. To the left was miles of straight beach front with very little human life forms. It was early in the day so that could be the reason. We decided to go right. About a quarter of a mile down the beach it turned right. When we made the turn the beach looked amazing!!! White sand and perfectly manicured. There was one problem, there was a fence stopping us from going any farther. We both looked at each other and said "WTF!" Since we were facebook friends we were legally and morally able to say WTF. That is when we saw a young man in his twenties come walking out of the palm trees towards us.

"Hello folks can I help you?" I said, "Why is there a fence across the beach?" He informed us that this section of the beach was owned by a private resort. Looking down the beach I could see human life forms walking, swimming and sunbathing. They may not in focus since the sunglasses I was wearing were not prescription ones, but I knew they were humans. I said to him "The beach looks amazing. Nothing like the crappy beach behind us." He laughed. I then went on to explain about how little time Mary had before she needed to be on the road. There was no way we could get to another beach in time. I said, "She even shaved her legs for the beach trip." Mary pulled up her up her beach cover up to her knees to show him her smooth legs and did a little dance for him. He smiled and then I couldn't believe what he said. He asked me if I had a heart condition. Smart ass!!! I know I am no spring chicken but I am certainly not old. I told him NO! He said "I shouldn't be doing this, but I am going to let you two in. Don't tell anyone I did this." We both said, "Mums the word."

As we were about 20 steps away, he said "Did I tell you this was a nudist resort? You will need to remove your clothes when you get down to the main beach area." I turned and looked at him with a shocked look on my face. He just smiled and walked back to the palm trees. I looked at Mary and she looked at me. Mary told me a long time ago that when she was stationed in Spain, when she was in her 30's she would go to the nude beaches all the time. I always wanted to go to a nude beach but never did. Mary made the decision. She turned and walked to the main beach area. As we got closer to the main beach the human forms came in focus and yes indeed, they were naked. Mary stopped and said, "We should get naked before we get in trouble." I'm thinking to myself if we get naked I may be in trouble. I took off my shirt and Mary started to sing "Ole McDonald had a farm e,i,e,i,o." Referring to the farmers tan I was sporting. Then it was her turn to drop her beach coverup. When she did you could tell she hadn't spent a lot of time sunbathing, so I started to sing "Casper the friendly ghost, the friend friendly ghost we know." I couldn't believe what she did next. She punched me!!! OK it was a friendly ghostly punch and we both laughed. She wasn't wearing the yellow bikini like I hoped for. It was a black one, she looked good in that, but I knew it wasn't going to be on for long. She reached behind her and untied the top, lifted her arms up to the sky and within 0.372 seconds her top hit the sand. I think I swallowed my tongue. Her breast looked amazing!!! They were better than I had imagined. Her nipples were big and pink like bubble gum. My mouth was still wide open, and she smiled at me. Next, she put her fingers into her waistband and pulled her bottom off.

What appeared was a neatly trimmed dark blonde patch of heaven. When I looked up into her face she smiled and said "You're next. What are you waiting for?" The point I was fearing most is here. This is why I haven't gone to a new beach before. I took a deep breath and pulled my swimming trucks down. My worse fear came true. My penis came spring out of my swimming trunks fully erect. She was staring at my fully erect penis now, looked at me smiling and said, "Did I do that?" I said "Of course you did. Look at you. You are beautiful!!!"

I decided this would be the perfect spot to set up our blanket and lay down. I had to lay down quickly. I didn't want to get arrested by the nudity police. I heard they preferred you carried a concealed weapon and not open carry if you know what I mean and I think you do. Being the smart ass, she can be at time she kept asking me if I "Wouldn't want to go down farther into the crowd to find a spot?" All the time she was smiling and laughing. At least she wasn't pointing and laughing. She said we should put on some sunscreen, so we don't get sunburned. While on my stomach I was searching through the beach bag for the tube of sunscreen. When I found it, I gave it to her. As she was putting it on her amazing body she was talking to me. I didn't hear a word she said. All I heard was Charlie Brown mother talking "Wa wa wa wa wa." When she started to put the sunscreen on her breasts, I'm sure my mouth was open again, I was drooling, and my eyeballs were popping out of my head. When I came to my senses, I looked up at her. She was looking right at me and smiled. I was caught but no one and I mean no one would blame me for staring at her body.

She asked me if I could put the sunscreen on her back. I said "Sure" and started to stand up. Once I got up, I remembered I was already "Up." I tried to lay down again on my stomach but Mary grabbed my arms and stopped me from going down. She said "Let's play a game? Who can be the first person to point to the top of the palm tree without using their arms?" I looked at her with a confused look then I got it. My penis is in the 8% club. Most penises will point out at a 90-degree angle from the body. Mine points straight up to my chin at a 180-degree angle, thus the 8% club. She was laughing her ass off as I went down to the blanket laying on my stomach. I said, "You are so funny Miss Smarty Pants, or should I say Miss Smarty Pantsless?" She just busted out in laughter. Again, no pointing fingers were involved so my ego was intact.

As she got down, I told her to lay on her stomach and I will put sunscreen on her backside. As I got on my knees, I put one of the beach bags in front of me. I was scared straight of the nudity police arresting me. I squirted the lotion on her shoulders and started to rub it in for her. As I was moving down her body, I got a good look at her butt. Now I am not a butt fan I'm more of a breast fan, but her butt looked nice. I decided to get her back and I squirted and big glob of sunscreen on her butt. She jumped up and looked back and me. I gave her a smile and laughed. I didn't point with my fingers either when I was laughing. I started to rub the lotion in everywhere on her butt. I didn't want her to get a sunburn. She felt great!!! I may become a butt fan also. I know at least I am a fan of her butt. I put some lotion on her legs and started rub it in from top to bottom. As I was making my way back up her sexy body I "accidently" touched her lips in the dark blonde forest. She rose up and looked at me with a shock look on her face. I gave her my innocent look and said "What?" I saw her giving me a smirk as she laid back down on the blanket and I finished putting on the sunscreen for her.

Now it was my turn to protect myself from the harmful UV's. I was putting it on my face, arms, legs and chest. Mary gave me her best clear throat. I said "What?" She said "I noticed you didn't put any sunscreen on your penis. You don't want to get sunburn there. It will be very painful." "So, what do you want me to do Mary? Apply sunscreen on my penis, my erect penis at that, in an up and down motion in front of a very sexy woman who is within two feet of it? I think the nudity police would be here in a second and I would be arrested for animal abuse." She gave me a weird look and I know in her head she was trying to figure out what I was talking about when I said animal abuse. Being the helpful person that I am I said, "Chocking the chicken." She got it right away and laughed. The ever-helpful Mary said, " I could put in on for you?" Like that would be any better. Having a beautiful, sexy and naked woman offered to rub my hard penis was a fantasy come true. What I said next was unbelievable. I looked her right in her eyes and said, "No if I let you do it I am sure the nudity police would arrest us both." Plus, I didn't want to hear over the resorts PA system "We need a cleanup in aisle 3." So, I took matters into my own hand.

I applied sunscreen on my hand and gave it a very quick onceover. Mary looked at my handywork and was busting a gut laughing. This time she was pointing. "Take a look at your erect penis!!! It looks like you came all over it." I looked and she was right. I grabbed a towel from the bag and wiped most of the sunscreen off. I even heard her snort when she was laughing.

She volunteered to do my back. As she reached over my body to get the sunscreen, I felt her breasts rubbing on my back. I thought to myself great my erection will never go down. When she was going back to her side of the blanket, she took her time and slid her breasts from one side of my back to the other side. Now the hairs on my back was standing straight up point to the top of the palm tree. She knew exactly what she was doing the whole time. That evil woman!!!! She then applied the lotion to my shoulders and worked her way down my backside and to my feet. On her way back up my body she "Accidently" touched my balls. I turned around quickly and looked at her. With an innocent look on her face, she said "What?" I snorted when I laughed at her comment. Well played Mary well played. But wait there is more. In less than 0.21684 seconds she squirted what seem to me the entire bottle of the sunscreen in the crack of my ass. I said "WTF!!!" She replied, "Now you know what we women have to put up with from men." Where did I put that towel?

For the next hour we were people watching. I'm watching from my belly while Mary was sitting up. Most of the men and some of the women were certainly checking Mary out. Heck, I can't blame them since I am doing the same thing and that is why I am forced to lay on my stomach. Approaching from the left I can see this human, male form walking down the shoreline strutting like a peacock. Mary saw him too and was looking at him, more like she was looking at his big thing. I said to Mary "I think I see the nudity police." She started to look around and said, Where?" I pointed to "Mr. Tripod" with my finger and nothing else and said,"It must be him he is the only one walking around with a policeman nightstick." Mary started to LOL and gave my arm a smack. About a minute later two twenty something women decided to take up residence in front of us about 15 feet away. They were wearing bikinis or maybe it was just 4 pirates eyepatches I don't know for sure. Mary poked me with her finger and nodded her head towards them, I guess she thought I didn't see them. They laid their towels down and removed their eyewear heading towards the water.

Mary asked me "Do you want to come with me on a walk down the beach" I said "I would love too but thanks to you I can't." I raised up from my stomach showing her my still hard penis. She laughed and said "Don't blame me for that. You would be like that with any naked woman." I said "You're wrong but have fun. I'll be waiting for you right here."

Of course, Mary was walking in the same direction that the nudity policeman was walking. About 10 minutes after Mary left our beach neighbors were exiting the water and heading back to their towels. They dried themselves off and sat down in front of me. I could see them looking through their beach bags for something. It looked like they couldn't find what they were looking for. Then I heard one of them say to the other "After we put on the sunscreen in the hotel room we must have left the sunscreen there. What are we going to do? We will burn without it on." Being the helpful guy, I am I said, "I couldn't help but hear your predicament. We have an extra tube of sunscreen if you would like to use it." They looked at each other and shook their heads yes. As they were walking towards me, I noticed that they were clean shaven. I'm from the era of shag carpeting not hardwood floors. I moved over to the other beach towel and told them they could have a seat while I looked for the sunscreen. We made our introduction. I found out both Jennifer and Kristin were both flight attendants and had a layover here. I found the sunscreen and handed it to Jennifer. She said "Thanks" and started to apply it. She applied it to her entire body right in front of me. She even polished the hardwood floor. Then she gave the sunscreen to Kristin to apply it to her backside. Was I dreaming? It like a scene from a porno movie. I'm waiting for the cheesy music to start playing. Then the whole scene was repeated with Kristin.

We continued to talk about things in general. I caught them from time to time looking at my now soft penis. Then I saw both of them staring over my head looking at something. I thought to myself, what are you looking at? As I turned to see what they were looking at, I saw Mary. I moved over on our blanket and patted on it for Mary to have a seat which she did. I introduced her to Jennifer and Kristin and told her about the case of the missing sunscreen. When I looked over at Jennifer and Kristin I saw a little smile come over their faces. Then Jennifer asked Mary "How do you do that? What is your secret? We need to know." Mary had a big smile on her face and said, "I don't know." I have no idea what they are talking about. So, I said "What are you talking about? What secret?" With a big smile on her face Mary said, "Who can point to the top of the palm tree without using their arms?" I looked down and I saw I had a hardon again. Within 0.000147 seconds I was on my belly again. All three of them were laughing so loud it was drawing the attention of the entire beach. Kristin told Mary "We thought it was dead." I said "DEAD!!! Just because it has cobwebs on it, it doesn't mean it's dead." We all laughed at that comment. Jennifer told Mary that they even put on a show for me when they put the sunscreen on and it didn't move but when you came along he was pointing at the top of palm trees. They all laughed at that comment.

As I was laying on my stomach I looked at my watch a saw we needed to go if Mary was going to make it on time for her meeting. Mary explained to them the time crunch. As I found my swimming truck I stood up and said, "Look at the top of the palm tree I think I see a monkey." They all laughed again. We said our goodbyes and I gave them the extra sunscreen. Mary didn't get dressed she was going to wait until we got closer to the parking lot. Mary likes showing off her naked body and I like seeing it, so mums the word. As we were getting very close to the parking lot our friend from the fence came walking from out of the palm trees. He asked us how we enjoyed our stay at the resort today all the time checking out Mary. He then said, "Did you get a chance to walk around the resort?" I said, "Someone did but I couldn't and it was all her fault." He looked at me with an inquisitive look. I said "Take a good look at her body" which he was more than happy to do. "It's because of her naked body I looked like the human version of the ring toss game you see at carnivals. I spent most of the day on my stomach!!!" They both started laughing. I said, "she shaved her legs to go to the beach couldn't you imagine what she would have shaved if she knew we were going to a nude beach?" I got another punch on my arm from her. Mary was still feeling the inter Cougar in her and wasn't making any attempt to get dressed. I told we should get going so she could make it to her final destination in time. Mary asked for her beach bag so she could put on her beach coverup for the walk back to the car. We thanked him again for letting us in.

On the drive home it was quiet at first. I'm sure we both don't know what to say. I broke the tension by speaking first. I said "Mary, I had a great time with you. Even if I had to spend most of my time on my stomach. If someone would have said yesterday that we would both be naked on a beach I would have said they were crazy and bet the farm on it." I'm glad I didn't bet anyone. She reached over and put her hand on my arm and said. "I had a great time too." Since we were crunched for time, we stopped at Wendy's and ate it on the way to my house. When we got there the ADT security system went off. I put Mary beach bag in her truck, and she went in the house to freshen up for her two hour drive she had ahead of her. When I walked in the house Mary ask me if we could use the pool to cool off. I said "Sure just let me go and get your beach bag. It has your bikini in it." She gave me a weird look and took her beach coverup off over her head. Naked Mary again!!! This time I will not need to lay on my stomach. I told her to get into the pool I will join after I got us a couple of bottles of water from the refrigerator. When I came out of the door with the two water bottles, I saw Mary looking at me, I said "Look at the top of my palm tree." We both laughed.

Unfortunately, in no time it was time for Mary to go. As we got out of the pool refreshed, I had to go and get some towels to dry off with. When I handed a towel to her she pulled me into her and said "Thank you for making me feel so special. I wish I didn't have to go." Me too. She asked me if I could get her beach bag so she could put on her dry bikini. She couldn't show up in just a beach coverup and nothing underneath it. I put on my swimming trunks and retrieved her bag from the driveway. When I handed her the bag, she handed me the towel. What a Hottie!!!

When I walked her out to her truck I said, "If you don't hear from me after four hours I will be at the ER." She said "What are you talking about. I responded by saying "On the TV commercial it says if you have an erection that last for four hours you need to contact a Physician." She just shook her head and then in a surprise move she reached into my swimming trunk and grab my now very, very hard penis. She gave it a couple of tugs and said, "You will be alright." With that she left me with my mouth wide open and hopped into her truck.

12