A Surprise Visitor

Story Info
Hot wife surprises hubby with erotic blowjob but is interrupted.
7.7k words
4.38
15.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is 35 and beautiful. Model beautiful. About 5'6", long full red hair, a great set of tits, long sexy legs and a tight little peach of an ass to die for. She loves to wear heels and she's a bit of a slut.

And she loves to suck cock.

Ever since we were married my wife and I had this little game we'd play where she'd dress up in a sexy outfit and surprise me when I least expected it.

She'd suck me until I was delirious then make me squirt all over some part of her body usually her gorgeous face.

Tonight she'd dressed up as a sexy nurse in lacy black lingerie under her tight white uniform accented with 5" black shiny heels.

She promised me in a shy but sexy voice that she'd suck my cock till I squirted all over her face.

She'd surprised me in the bedroom as I was sorting laundry.

I heard a clicking behind me and the first thing I saw as I looked up were the black heels, then her long sexy legs in a lacy pair of black pull up stockings, then the tiny white skirt of the nurses uniform, then the top, her tits literally bursting out between the tiny buttons.

"I'm here to take your temperature." The pretty redhead said, her hands caressing her hips as she spoke.

"I'll bet it's going to be a little high." The sexy 35 year old giggled as she came closer.

I got up off the floor.

My dick was already starting to stiffen.

She looked stunning.

Stunningly sluttish that is.

And I loved it.

I could smell her sweet rosy perfume.

"Rectal or oral?" I asked, playing along.

Her lips crinkled a bit as she held back a laugh.

"We can accommodate both if you'd like?"

I nodded. "Oh yes please."

"I suggest we start with the oral. It's a much better gauge of how hot you really are."

"You'll need to remove your clothes." She said.

I did so my 8" rock hard dick bursting out of my pants as I slid them down.

"I see someone is very excited." she said motioning down to my dick..

I nodded. "Very."

"I seem to have that effect on men." she added hands sliding up over and around her great tits.

"I'm not sure why?" She added.

I know why I thought.

You look like a fucking porn star!

By now I could see she was wearing sexy black lace lingerie under the uniform.

Fuck I couldn't wait to see her perfect body in that.

She pushed me back against the wall.

She looked down at my hard dick and said "I'll need to have a closer look."

She kissed me hard her tongue forcing itself into my mouth and seductively twining itself around mine.

She pulled back, spread her knees apart and hunkered down, lowering her gorgeous face to mere inches from my pulsing hot cock.

Fuck. Touch it I thought, please touch it.

But she didn't.

She ran her hands up and down my taught thighs as she looked up at me and spoke.

I tried to look her in the eyes but mine drifted off to the fantastic view down the top of her cleavage.

"Time to take your temperature." She purred as she slipped the head of my eager cock into her mouth just past her slick red lipstick coated lips.

She held it there for a couple of seconds then pulled back leaving a sludge of her red lipstick around the rim of my cockhead which was now quivering uncontrollably with excitement.

"Oh my God, you're burning up."

She sucked the head in again, this time a little deeper.

"Jesus." I murmured.

She pulled back.

Again a trail of lipstick and spit left around the shaft and head.

"Oh yes, way too hot." She said thoughtfully, a finger pressed to her lips.

"You must have a hot date tonight." she giggled.

She lifted a small bottle of baby oil off the nightstand.

She dripped a few drops of baby oil onto the taught skin of my cockhead.

It felt cold but welcome with the promise of what was to come next.

"Some of this should get you ready." She said as she took the long shaft in one hand and started to stroke me as only she could.

"You'll be able to fuck all night long if I get you started with some of this right?"

I nodded agreement.

Oh fuck could she stroke a cock.

" I think you need to release some of of that pressure building up in there." She said, teasingly rubbing at the underside of the head of my aroused cock with the long red nail of her thumb.

Fuck but her hand felt like velvet sliding up along my dick.

It was getting me so fucking hot I could barely breathe.

But then she knew that.

Watching my pretty redheaded wife slide those long red tipped fingers along my cock shaft was the fucking hottest thing I'd seen in some time.

And especially in that fucking hot little nurses uniform, black lingerie underneath just begging to be exposed.

It was all part of her little charade.

Make me as horny as a teenager on a first date.

And it always worked.

She was the best at it.

She could flick all my switches and push all the right buttons and soon I'd pant and grunt a few times and spray her pretty face with my spunk.

That's what got her hot.

Coaxing the cum out of my ballsack.

Squirting.

And fuck was she good at it.

So, needless to say I was excited. My heart hammered in my chest as I stood naked against the wall in our bedroom. In front of me my beautiful 110 pound 35 year old redheaded porn star wannabe wife was hunkered down in her slutty nurses outfit stroking my slick baby oil soaked steel hard cock hard and fast.

Like a pornstar.

A very good, hot pornstar.

A girl next door pornstar.

Her pretty eyes were locked on mine as her tongue shot out and slithered over and around my cockhead driving me up the walls with excitement at one point licking up a large drop of precum as it dangled from the head of my excited dick.

A wave of dizziness hit me and I could barely stand I was so excited.

The wall helped to keep standing.

As her pouty red lips slowly encircled my cockhead she told me in hushed tones that soon I'd be cumming all over her face.

Fuck I could barely hold back already.

She sucked the head into her mouth then out again making an audible popping sound as the distended rim slipped past her tight lips.

She then set the head of my cock on her tongue and moved it back and forth on that sensitive spot just on the underside where the head meets the shaft.

Fuck it felt good.

My heart sped up.

My breathing came in gasps.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked.

I was close

"I dressed up like this just for you."

"So I could suck your big hard cock like a movie star...one of them slutty kinds you love."

Oh so close.

I imagined the sight of my thick white goo dripping down her beautiful face.

Dripping onto her great tits in that tight lacy black bra.

Her wiping it off her cheeks and licking her fingers.

Her fantastic tits were almost bursting out of her tight top and I could barely keep my eyes off them.

I wanted to spray my cum all over them.

She was so hot tonight. I don't think I'd ever seen her this sexy.

And then our tall handsome young black Jamaican boarder walked by our bedroom door. I guess she'd left it open when she came in and he, probably hearing my laboured breathing must have looked inside.

Little did I know at that point that things were headed down a pathway I certainly did not expect.

My wife was the first to see him and without missing a beat my sexy 34-23-34 redheaded beauty surprisingly beckoned him in with a curled finger.

He came to the door, no doubt getting turned on by the sexy scene in our bedroom.

My wife, and she is sexy, locked eyes with our surprise visitor and encouraged him to come in.

He quietly entered our room and wife, biting her lip in excitement stroked me harder and faster. My cock dripped and glistened with baby oil and her spit as her tight fist pounded up and down my hard shaft in full view of our young guest.

I could tell his presence excited her.

She watched his face to see his reaction.

I could see his eyes focused on my cock and what my pretty wife was doing to it.

Then she looked up at me.

She wanted him to see us. To watch her. Stroking my cock. Pleasuring me.

If I was hot, she was hotter.

The tall young black man approached us slowly his eyes still locked on the erotic scene in front of him.

Husband getting handjob of a lifetime from knockout redheaded wife dressed up like a slutty nurse.

My sexy 35 year old wife kept stroking my hard oiled up cock like an A-list porn star.

"What can I do for you?" my 110 pound shapely beauty purred at the young black man as she blatantly but expertly gave me a killer stroke job right in front of him.

He looked down enviously at my wife's long red tipped nails encircling my cock and sliding along the hard slick shaft.

"I'll have what he's having." He said slyly motioning down to my wife's hands as the pretty redhead in the tight nurses outfit brought me closer and closer to blowing my load.

I guess realizing she had a captive and highly engaged audience my pretty little redheaded beauty decided she'd put on a sexy little show for our inquisitive visitor.

Eyes still locked lustily on his she kept pumping my now bright red pulsing dick in her tight fists as she played out the part of the naughty nurse giving her hot patient's cock some "medical" attention.

She watched his face as she reached down and undid the top two buttons on her tight top with one hand, her other hammering up and down on my rock hard cock.

He licked his lips as his eyes lowered to the cleavage of her fantastic tits now exposed just above the remaining buttons, bulging out of the tiny top.

"Handjobs are just for my husband." She said continuing to pound her fist up and down my now visibly dripping cock.

Keeping his gaze she leaned in and swirled her tongue around the rim of the head of my raging cock as her eyes bored lustfully into his.

His hand moved down to rub the huge tent that had developed in the front of his pyjamas.

"And blowjobs?" He asked.

She smiled.

"Maybe...." She teased, her eyes narrowing and her voice trailing off.

"Would you like me to suck your cock?"

He nodded, not the least bit taken aback by her blunt question.

"Is your cock big and hard?"

"Yes." He said continuing to work himself through the front of his pyjamas.

His eyes were glued to her slim sexy hand sliding along my slick shaft.

Her eyes drifting down to his huge pajama tent.

The tent was huge and no doubt hiding a giant black snake of a cock.

I could tell she was desperate to see it.

"I've wanted you since I first saw you." He said quietly.

She nodded. "I know."

Acting out of the part of the sexy slut within her my beautiful wife arched her back slowly thrusting her perfect ass out behind her as she slowly lasciviously slid her glossy wet red lips down the full length of my throbbing cock.

He sighed lustily as my beautiful wife started to suck my dick hard cock like a porn star.

"You're very good at sucking cock." He said.

Watching her show off her fantastic body,

especially her tight ass, and expert skill at sucking cock had me as hard as I'd ever been.

Fuck was this hot I thought.

And my wife knew it.

She was good at it.

Catherine the cockteaser.

Catherine the cocksucker.

"I'll bet you wish you were my husband right now?" She answered.

The pretty redhead arched her back and placing one hand on each of her tight butt cheeks, posed for our visitor in her sexiest cocksucking pose, then lowered her red lips down my shaft until they were pressed tightly against my public hair.

She held me they're swirling her tongue all over my rubbery cock.

She looked up at him to be sure he saw that she had deepthtoated me and to fully appreciate the oral pleasure she was giving me.

And how fucking amazing she looked doing it.

"Jesus Christ." he murmured.

He lifted his phone up and asked "May I?"

My sexy wife nodded her approval and the young Jamaican started to take a video of my sexy, half naked wife sucking me off.

Fuck, I'd never been filmed before but I didn't care.

Catherine didn't hesitate in her blowjob and it made me wonder if she'd been filmed doing this before, only not with me.

"Do you?" She asked him. "Want to be him?"

He walked over to us and keeping his eyes on my wife's face slowly started to stroke up and down the crack of her upwardly thrust tight little ass.

My petite housewife slowly slid her lips along the length of my hard shaft continuing to swirl her tongue over and around the thick rubbery head.

She continued to suck me as his large hand stopped at her pussy and he slipped a finger inside the wet slit and finding her engorged clitoris began to stroke it back and forth.

After a few seconds, my wife's eyes rolled back into her head and she hesitated in her sucking of my cock for a second and whimpered quietly.

"Fuck." I said looking down at her lovingly. "Did he just make you cum?"

She nodded blissfully still not resuming her erotic blowjob.

Her breath came in raspy gasps.

"Fuck." She moaned. "I'm so fucking horny...."

The sexy Jamaican took his other hand and placed it on on the back of her head twining his fingers gently but firmly in her long thick red hair.

"You've got beautiful hair." He said in a broken but sexy deep voice giving away his excited state.

Pulling back gently he lifted her gorgeous face off my swollen dripping cock and up towards his.

He bent down and kissed her. Deeply, their tongues intertwined as he removed his mouth from hers.

"You're so sexy sucking his cock like that." He whispered.

"In those sexy clothes."

"But I think he'd like to see your tits."

"Wouldn't you?" He said looking up to me.

I nodded.

"See." he said to my sexy wife

Catherine reached down obediently and undid the remaining buttons on her top and pulling it open showed the two men her fantastic tits, barely encased in the tight bra.

The Jamaican brazenly reached down and gently moved his hand inside the bra and lifted each firm tit out of the lacy lingerie.

Each brown nipple stood out as hard as a pencil tip on each of her perfect tits she was so excited.

"There." he said twisting her hair so she looked up at him.

"He wants to see your tits when you suck his cock." He said.

My cock pulsed with renewed excitement inches from her pretty face. I so wanted to be back inside her hot mouth.

My wife has given me some hot blowjobs over the years but none came close to the excitement I was feeling right now.

I thought my dick would burst.

Little did I know that it was going to get even better.

The muscular young man moved over beside me and looking into my wife's lust crazed eyes said.

"Maybe you want to suck my cock?"

My pretty redheaded wife nodded quickly with obvious excitement. "Mmm mmm." she added eyeing his obviously massive organ still hidden in his pyjamas.

I don't recall her ever saying she'd had a black one.

The tall Jamaican looked at me and asked. "Is it ok? If your pretty wife sucks my cock too?"

I nodded as my latent voyeuristic instincts took hold of me.

He smiled, feigned thanks then took the waistband of his pyjamas and pulled it out from his body and down over the huge tent in the front.

Now I'm generously endowed at about 8 or so inches but this young man's massive piece of black meat dwarfed mine.

My wife's eyes bulged open in awe as the huge sinewy vein studded cock came into view. It stuck out excitedly towards her pretty face.

If a cock could be described as beautiful, this was it!

The head was like a huge overripe plum his tight foreskin drawn back about 6 inches down the 3" thick rod- like shaft.

And it was jet black.

Black as night.

Thick veins ran up along the shaft.

Thick viscous fluid dripped already from the gaping slid that slashed across the massive bulging head.

Oh fuck moaned my wife as she realized the length and girth of the enormous monster held inches away from her lips.

She could feel the heat radiating off the massive cock.

Using her hair the Jamaican pulled my wife's pretty face closer and closer to his huge black rubbery cockhead.

"Have you ever had one this big?" he asked her.

Looking up submissively she shook her head.

Her long red hair brushed against his huge knob, long strands sticking to the gummy surface.

"Have you ever sucked a black cock?" He continued.

"No." She mouthed.

He smiled.

"Lick me." he ordered the slim hardbodied pretty redhead presenting her with the massive head of her first black cock.

When she was close enough her long tongue snaked out and slithered up and over the slick knob of his powerful black cock.

"Oh my God." She moaned. "You're so hard."

"Jesusss." stammered the Jamaican the first chink in his stoic resilience showing through as my pretty wife's tongue slid gently over the top surface of his dick sliding easily across the glazed skin.

I doubt he'd ever had his cock sucked by a woman as pretty as my wife.

Reluctantly he pulled her head back from his cock and looking down at her said.

"Do you want his?"

As he spoke he moved her sweet lips into line with my hard cock.

"Or," he said, moving her face in front of his massive piece of black monster meat "do you want mine?"

Whimpering slightly my wife looked up at him and said quietly "Yours".

"Louder." he said. "Say it so he can hear you."

"Yours!! I want your big black cock."

He laughed.

"Finish him first then you can have mine."

My wife shuffled a bit to keep her balance on her high black heels as he pushed her pretty face down onto my cock.

Her tight red lips slipped over the rim of my cockhead as he pushed her face further and further down my length.

"Use your tongue on him." he urged.

But my talented wife needed no instructions on cocksucking and her hot tongue was already massaging the throbbing knob of my enraged cock.

"Take him all the way."

My heart thumped harder and harder as my pretty wife's talented tongue worked wonders on my dick as her mouth slid further and further down my shaft.

His fingers were still tightly wrapped around her long red hair and he pulled her face away from my cock up to look at him.

"Finish him." he said.

My wife nodded obediently.

He let go of her hair and stepped back watching her.

His fist slid slowly along his massive cock as he watched my gorgeous wife suck my cock.

His pulsed in anticipation of my wife's hot mouth soon sucking on him.

I could tell she wanted to please him.

I don't recall her giving head this good.

My knockout wife turned to face me and with unabashed glee slid one of her fingers down under my balls and up towards my ass.

I shook my head. "No, not that!"

Turning to the Jamaican she said "This does it all the time."

Sliding a finger up into my ass my gorgeous wife then deepthroated my cock like a snake swallowing a helpless rat.

He watched as his soon to be sexy partner sucked my cock down her hot throat.

Holding me there she swirled her tongue around and around the distended rim of my cockhead and hollowed her cheeks as she sucked hard on my hot knob.

She shoved her finger up deeply into me and finally raked her long red nail across my swollen prostrate gland.

I could see in his eyes that he so wanted to be me. To have his cock shoved down her throat.

"Fuck." I moaned.

She pulled back off me but still kept working me with her finger.

"You ready?" she purred rhetorically.

Pointing my rock hard dick straight up towards the ceiling she lowered her lips back down over the head of my pulsing hard cock.

As soon as her lips touched the engorged taught skin it exploded in her face.

Her nail dug deeply into my gland as my enraged cock began to shoot hot semen uncontrollably up and over her face.

Cum spewed out of my oversexed cock like a geyser squirting over her head and then across her gorgeous face.