A Surprising Day Watching My Wife

Story Info
The day my wife fulfilled my fantasy by fucking another man.
2.8k words
4.32
49.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about myself and my wife who is called Helena. We have known each other for 28 years and have been married for over 20.

During the time I've known Helena I've had a fantasy of watching her being fucked by another man. I have told her about this and she is always happy to play along with my fantasy when we are in the bedroom saying that she will fuck someone else in front of me one day, however, when I push her on this she refuses to actually go through with the act. I had just about given up on the idea that my fantasy will come to fruition, however, this was to change on a recent visit to South Africa.

Helena is 5ft 6in tall with a slim athletic build, shoulder length curly brunette hair, shapely legs and pert breasts.

We spent time in the wine regions South Africa touring from wine farm to wine farm sampling the wares of each. On one particular day we had booked onto an all day tour which meant visiting 6 farms starting at 10am and finishing around 7 hours later.

Our accommodation which was a little guest house which was set in a leafy street. Our room on the ground floor had two glass French doors which led out into the communal garden. Prior to leaving for the tour I was sat in the garden trying to speak with one of the employees who was in his late fifties. Communication was difficult as we did not speak a common language but I ascertained he was called Cedric and he was the gardener. At our time of departure Helena left our room and walked towards us. She was wearing a short blue summer floral dress which was flowing and came down to just above her knees. She wore her hair down and as she approached Cedric turned and gave me a knowing smile.

During the day out the wine flowed as we toured from farm to farm and we got a little more drunk at each. Midway through the day Helena became flirtatious towards me. She knows I love to see up her skirt and get a glimpse of her knickers whenever I can when we are in public. Helena made a point of sitting opposite me in the tasting gardens of each farm. She would let her dress ride up a little more each time until, finally, I could see between her thighs and get a glimpse of her white cotton knickers. I was getting horny and it was obvious she was too.

Halfway through the final tasting session Helena said she needed to go to the toilet and returned a few minutes later and took her seat opposite me. She had a wicked smile on her face and was blushing. I asked her what was wrong but she didn't say anything. She just sat back and relaxed on her seat and opened her legs slightly and let her dress ride up. I saw that she had removed her knickers and I could see her slightly hairy mound and her glistening pussy. Although she always like to show me her knickers she always refuses to go without knickers in public. I got my first big surprise of the day.

Towards the late afternoon we made our way back to our accommodation. I went to our room and went into the bathroom while Helena was sorting something out in the reception area. I heard her come back to our room and close the French doors behind her. When I came out of the bathroom she was lying on her back on the bed with her knees bent and her legs apart with her dress rucked up around her waist exposing her pussy. I walked over to the bed and climbed on top of her and kissed her on the lips. I broke off the kiss and looked her in the eyes and at the same time my hand reached down between her legs and stroked the outline of her pussy which was wet and warm.

I then felt her hand on the crown of my head and she pushed me downward as she said 'eat me out'. This was my second big surprise of the day as although Helena enjoys giving oral she never likes it performed on her. I didn't wait for any further invitation and slid down her body and buried my head between her legs. The smell and the taste of her pussy was amazing and by this time we were both very aroused. I moved my attention wholly onto her clit and after a short space of time her breathing increased rapidly and she began to moan softly. She arched her back slightly which gave her enough leverage in order that she could grind her pussy against my face. The grinding and moaning became more intense and she came with a squeal before relaxing back into the bed.

I slid back up her body and kissed her once more before remembering that we were fully exposed to anyone who may have been in the garden. I presumed that Helena had closed the curtains on the glass doors when she came back into the room. I glanced over my shoulder to check and saw that the curtains were open and we were indeed exposed to anyone. I mentioned to Helen about the curtains but she didn't seem bothered which was very unlike her as she never takes any risk in anyone spotting us having sex. I presume she was just lost in the moment and also worse for wear after a day of alcohol.

Helena asked to get up and told me to take off my clothes. I duly obliged without moving off the bed and when I was naked I laid on my back. Helen stood in front on the glass doors turn and looked at me and removed her dress and bra exposing her stunning naked body. She walked over to the bed and straddled me. I was so hard and she was so wet that her pussy slipped down the shaft of my cock without any problem. She then sat upright and began to slowly move up and down on my shaft. She licked her fingers and then place them on her clit and she began to rub it on circular motion. I reminded her that she had forgotten to close the curtains and that someone might see us. She replied 'I'm not bothered just fuck me'.

I duly obliged as Helena rocked her hips back and forth in a rhythmical motion gradually building up pace. She rock faster and faster as her fingers on her clit moved harder and faster until the inevitable. Helena arched her back and threw her head backwards and let out a loud squeal as the pressure from her orgasm released around her body. She moaned and continued to breathe heavily for a few moments as her pussy pulsed and gripped my cock. She then relaxed and collapsed down on top of me exhausted whilst still straddling my cock. I asked her if she enjoy that and she didn't say anything just moaned in a pleasurable way and nodded her head against the left hand side of my face.

It was at this point I saw over her left hand shoulder that there was a figure standing at the door watch us in action. It was Cedric the gardener and from his position at that moment he would be able to see Helena's arse and her pussy impaled on my cock. The thought of someone watching us had me very excited. I knew, normally, Helena would be angry if someone was watching our fucking session and she would end it so initially I didn't say anything to her. We lay there together for a few moments before Helena raised herself into a sitting position once again and slowly began to rock her hips back and forth once again. I could see Cedric was still watching as Helena placed her fingers back down towards her clit. I decided to test out how my wife would react by telling her that we were being watched. I informed her that someone was watching us through the glass door at which point I got my next surprise of the day when she replied 'let them watch, I need fucking I'm so horny'.

As Helena continued to rock back and forth on my cock I decided to take a risk. I could see Cedric still standing at the door watching so with my right hand, which was behind Helena's back, I gave him a hand signal which was to encourage him to come into the room. He didn't wait for a second invitation. He opened the door and stepped into the room closing the door behind him. He did this without taking his eyes off the two of us fucking. When the door opened the noise made Helena jump slightly and she turned and looked towards the door. As she turned back towards me I expected her to go mad but she had a sly grin on her face and then continued to fuck me. I indicated for Cedric to sit on the chair at the bottom of the bed so he could get a great view of Helen's pussy gripping my cock.

After a few moments Helena stopped fucking me and eased herself off my cock then turned so she had her back to me. She then slid her pussy back down onto my cock whilst giving Cedric a full frontal look of her body. I was so turned on that I thought I was going to burst there and then but I tried to control myself as I didn't want this unexpected experience to end. Helena continued to rock on my shaft and use her fingers on clit. She was obviously enjoy this new experience of fucking in front of a stranger as once again she came in a matter of moments.

Helena then got off the bed and stood in front of me and told me to get off the bed. I looked at her not knowing what she had in mind and asked her why she wanted me off the bed. She replied ' you've always wanted to see me fuck someone else haven't you, well this is your chance'. This was my next big surprise of the day. I jumped off the bed in a shot and watched Helena walk over to where Cedric was sitting. I couldn't believe my eyes or luck as my wife was standing naked in front of another man and had stated she was about to fuck him.

Helena took hold of Cedric's hands and pulled him to his feet. She then indicated to him to take off his t-shirt which he did. She then took hold of both of his hands again and placed them on her breasts. She lent forward and unbutton his shorts which, without removing his hands from her breast, he wriggled out of. My wife was standing face to face with another man both of whom were naked and about to fuck. I was in heaven.

Helena asked me to take the chair Cedric had been sitting on and move it to the side of the bed and told me to sit and watch the action from there. As I went to get the chair I saw Cedric's cock for the first time. It was much bigger in length and girth than mine. I watched Helena take a hold of his cock for the first time as she looked down at it. She then looked at me open mouthed and with wide eyes and said 'I'm not sure it will fit inside me'. I told her there was no backing out now as I moved the chair from the foot of the bed and took up my position at the side. I sat back shaking with nervous excitement.

Helena smiled at Cedric who looked at me in a way which asked is this ok. I smiled and indicated to him to carry on. Helena turned her back to Cedric and climbed on all fours on to the bed. The palms of her hands and knees were on the bed as she stuck her arse out in the direct of Cedric and waggled it from side to side inviting him in. He moved forward and placed both his hands gently onto my wife's hips. Helena turned and looked at me to see what I was doing. I was sat back in the chair with my cock in my hand. I asked her 'are you sure you want to do this?' She replied 'yes' before looking away and pushing her arse towards Cedric's cock.

Cedric stepped forward slightly and moved his hips in the direction of my wife's arse. I knew Helena's pussy was soaking wet but I knew it would be a struggle for her to take his cock. From Helena's loud moan I knew Cedric had entered her. Finally I was getting my fantasy fulfilled. Helena said to me 'he's massive, make sure he goes slowly at first'. I indicated to Cedric to take it easy and he seemed to understand as he gently pushed his body forward whilst inserting his cock into my wife's rapidly expanding pussy. I could now see Helena pushing back onto Cedric's cock with her back arching downwards. At this point I knew he had his full length in my wife. Her face was contorted with pleasure and she moaned loudly. The moaning was to grow more and more intense as Cedric began to, gently at first, thrust his hip back and forth. It was not long before he was slamming into the back of Helena and with each thrust she moaned loudly and her arse slapped off his body. I was getting a wonderful side on view of my wife being taken doggy style by another man and what a fantastic sight and experience it was.

Helena then lowered her arms so she rested her head on the bed before pushing her pussy back toward Cedric. The noise was incredible. The slapping of her arse and her loud moans were becoming more frequent and the inevitable quickly followed. Helena raised herself up again as an orgasm ripped through her body causing her to scream loudly.

Cedric slowed his pace in order that Helena could recover. She looked over to where I was holding my cock in my hand whilst masturbating at this awesome sight. Helena told me to come and sit on the top of the bed in front of her. I did this with my legs spread either side of her body as Cedric been to fuck my wife harder once again. Helena then lowered her mouth onto my cock and began to suck. It was an experience I will never forget as she was moaning from the fucking she was receiving which in turn was vibrating through my cock. Cedric was now in full flow and was pushing Helena so far forward that she had no option other than to deep throat me. I was close orgasm. Then she stopped and took her mouth off my cock, squealed and looked me in the eye. I asked her what was wrong and she said 'nothing, but he has just stuck his thumb up my arse and I'm going to come'.

An orgasm shuddered through Helena with such force that she screamed so loudly that anybody who was in the house must of known she was being fucked. He body was jerking back and forth and she was trembling from excitement. She grabbed my cock in her hand so tight and jerked it a couple of time before attempting to put in back into her mouth. As she did I couldn't control myself anymore and I came with such force that I covered her mouth and face with my semen. The top half of Helena's body fell on to my legs but Cedric kept her rear end up by holding her hips with his hands. I saw the look on his face as his gave one final thrust and he shot his load into my wife pussy. He let go of her and she crumpled onto the bed exhausted.

For a few seconds nobody said anything there were just groans and pants of breath. Cedric turned and began to put his clothes back on. It didn't take him long and he turned to look at both of us lying naked on the bed and said 'thank you' before leaving the room.

I got up and looked at Helena who had my semen dripping off the side of her face and I could see Cedric's semen leaking from her pussy and thanked her for what she had done. She replied 'thats ok I've had a great day and oh by the way you must get me drunk through the day another time, soon very soon!'