A Surprising Development Ch. 03

Story Info
Meeting Kelly’s mom.
13.2k words
4.82
7.5k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack settled into the new routine easily. Every day right after classes were over, he rushed over the girls' apartment and changed into Jackie. Some days one of the girls was there, others he was the first one there. It didn't matter as each time he took his time picking out what he wanted to wear. What made it so nice was there was no pressure and everyone was completely okay with their rearrangement. He discovered that he could wear some of Kelly's clothing, which enlarged his wardrobe quite a bit. Carrie's clothing was a little too large for him but there were a few things he could fit into.

Most of all was the way Carrie accepted the whole set-up. It seemed to be a perfectly natural idea to have the three together. The times Kelly had swim practice, Carrie and Jack hung out together, going to dinner or just studying together. The conversations they had were free and easy.

"Jackie, I can't help but notice your "breasts," Carrie said one evening, using her fingers as quotation marks.

"What do you mean?" Jackie said defensively. "Is there something wrong with them?"

"No. What do you wear a B cup?" Carrie asked.

Jackie smiled. "I think so but it is more an one sock cup!"

Carrie leaned forward. "No I'm really serious. I think if you were a little bigger, more like Kelly, you would have a great figure. Plus if you had a little cleavage, you could wear some dynamite blouses."

"Wouldn't that require two socks or something completely different?" Jackie asked.

"I don't know but I'm sure we could do something."

Later that night the conversation continued.

"What do you think, Kelly?" Carrie asked.

"I think it is a great idea," Kelly said turning to Jackie. "Remember when we were in that shop in Harvard Square. They had some things that might be useful."

"I'll be honest," Jackie replied, "I didn't look."

"Well I did," Kelly said with a laugh. "They had fake breasts and even fake asses. It was quite amazing."

"Let's not go too far," Jackie said quickly. "We were talking breasts here and nothing crazy."

"Kelly has a point though," Carrie said. "I have to admit, Jackie, you look pretty good but every girl needs a little help."

All three laughed at that.

Jackie changed back into Jack for his trek back to his dorm. "See you tomorrow," he said kissing Kelly good-bye. "Love you."

"Don't forget it's Friday!" Kelly reminded him.

"No need to. I never forget."

As the door shut, Carrie asked, "So what are the plans for the weekend? This is my first time with this."

"Go get undressed and we'll talk about in bed. I think you'll like what I have planned.

***

Friday Night

"So what do you think about my idea, Carrie?" Kelly asked.

"I think I understand what you are saying but." Carrie replied a little perplexed.

"Look, Jack is a good lover. He is considerate, thoughtful, and he is willing to listen. I just think between the two of us, we can make him a great lover."

"So make him our sex slave?"

"No, silly," Kelly replied quickly, "No, make him our lover, one we can teach how to be better. Look the other day I told him I was going to use him until I was completely satisfied. I don't know how long we did but in the end I was and he didn't complain once. I did use him but he was so damn good to me."

Carrie smiled. "So we start tonight?"

"I bought a few toys last weekend when we went to Boston," Kelly explained. "One was a cock ring. It worked surprising well on his cock and it makes him eager to be rewarded. I think you'll be impressed."

Jackie stood in the bedroom. "What are we doing tonight?"

"We thought we take it easy tonight," Kelly explained, "Go over to the cafeteria for supper and then come back here, watch a movie or something."

"Sounds good. Let's go."

"Wait a minute, Jackie," Carrie moving closer to her. "Remember what we talked about?"

Jackie gave her a questionable look.

Carrie started unbuttoning Jackie's blouse. "We want to add a little more to your bust." She pulled the socks from Jackie's bra and tucked in two thicker ones. She stepped back. "That will do for now. Kelly, what do you think?"

Kelly stepped up and been to adjust Jackie's "boobs" "That looks pretty good. They fit you well, Jackie. Not too big."

"You know Kelly, she needs something besides socks though. Don't you agree?"

Kelly nodded. She knew just who to ask.

As the girls walked to dinner, Kelly asked Jackie about Thanksgiving. "Hey sweetie, have you decided about what you are going to do about Thanksgiving? We get to go home next Friday and it is coming up fast."

"I talked to my mom and dad about it. My dad seemed okay with it. I think he is excited about the fact I have a girlfriend. My mom not so much but she understands. Now if it was Christmas she wouldn't be happy," Jackie answered. "So if it ok with your family, I would like to come."

Kelly gave Jackie's hand a squeeze. "Of course it alright. My mom will pick us up on Friday. She has been dying to meet you. I'm so excited!" Kelly gave her a kiss on the cheek.

The scene at dinner showed just how far Jackie had gone. Sitting with members of the swim team she fit right in. Even when the discussion was about boys, she found that she was comfortable enough to join right in. She had a feeling that some of girls thought she was lesbian especially with her friendship with Kelly and Carrie and their living arrangements. Kelly told her a few of her teammates leaned that way or were at least bi-.

One, Lindsay, was very friendly with Jackie and it appeared that if Kelly wasn't involved, she might give Jackie a try.

"You know, Jackie, you look different today," Lindsay said giving Jackie the once over.

Jackie blushed and then whispered in Lindsay's ear. "New bra."

"That's it," Lindsay said with big smile. "You look good in it." With that she leaned closer. "Perhaps someday you might show me." With that she touched Jackie's arm and ran her finger along it.

"Jackie," Alison shouted down the table. "When are we going to see you swim? Everyone who sits at this table has to pass a swim test!"

She looked at Kelly for help. "Don't look at me!"

The other girls started asking, "Yeah, when?" "When do we get to see you swim?" "Come on!"

Jackie laughed in an attempt to come up with a good answer. "First of all, I don't think you will want to see me in a bathing suit."

"Who said anything about a bathing suit?" Lindsay shouted. Everyone laughed.

"It's a special swim test, Jackie!" Alison added.

"Well," Jackie stammered, "Let's see. I could do the Maine crawl."

"What's that?" a girl next to Lindsay asked.

"It's when you sink to the bottom of pool like a rock and crawl along the bottom," Jackie stated clearly, hoping that might be good enough.

"Ok," Alison said standing up. "I guess Kelly has some work to do, teaching our sister how to swim."

"I'll volunteer to help you, Jackie," Lindsay said again touching her arm.

Back at the apartment, Kelly took both of Jackie's hands in hers. "Jackie, this is your first night here when Carrie is here and there is something you should know. We are very close and we share everything."

"I knew that," Jackie replied.

"I don't think you understand." She started leading Jackie to the bedroom. There lying on the bed was Carrie. She had removed most of her clothing and was now only wearing her panties. Jackie stopped and stared.

"Yes, Jackie," Carrie sprawling onto her stomach and beckoning Jackie to come closer. "We share everything." She reached out and started undoing the snap on Jackie's jeans.

"Tonight, sweetie," Kelly said, nibbling on Jackie's ear while unbuttoning her blouse. "It will be unlike anything you ever did before. Carrie and I are going to teach you how to be a perfect lover."

Pulling Jackie's jeans and panties down, Carrie gasped. "Oh my, Kelly it looks like she is ready." Jackie's hard cock bobbed in front of Carrie's face. She reached over for the lube and cock ring. Jackie's cock grew a little harder when she saw it. Carrie slipped it on, making sure it was tight and pulling Jackie's balls through it. She licked her lips seeing a drop of pre-cum already appear at the tip.

Kelly was naked by now and sat down on the bed. Carrie swung herself around so both girls sat on the edge of the bed facing Jackie.

Jackie stood there dressed in her bra and her panties around her ankles. Her cock was rigid and a strand of pre-cum ran from its tip. She did nothing, mesmerized by sight before her. Seating before her were two naked girls waiting to be loved.

Kelly grasped one of Carrie's breasts and began to play with the nipple. Carrie sighed at her touch.

"Jackie," Kelly instructed, "Get on your knees and remove Carrie's panties."

She did as she was told and revealed Carrie's pussy. It was hairless like Kelly's but it appeared to be a little fatter. Jackie could see her two inner lips protruding, both shining with wetness. She leaned forward to get a closer look. As she did she could smell Carrie's scent. She moved closer.

"Show Carrie how well you eat pussy, Jackie," Kelly said placing a hand behind Jackie's head and gently pushing toward Carrie's pussy.

Jackie placed her hands along side Carrie's pussy and lightly pulled her lips apart. She ran her tongue up the length of her slit causing Carrie to moan. Jackie tasted the wetness and repeated the licking.

Still holding her hand behind Jackie's head, Kelly said, "Now Jackie, do everything Carrie tell you to do. Be a good girl." She then started sucking on Carrie's breast.

Jackie did everything she was told. Carrie instructed her to speed up, and slow down. "Oh fuck," she moaned, "Put your fingers in my pussy!"

She did and without being told she pushed a finger into Carrie's asshole.

"Oh God!" Carrie exclaimed, "Don't stop! Suck my clit! Oh fuck!"

Jackie continued to work her magic when Carrie screamed out, "Oh my God, Yes, yes, I'm cumming!" She held her hands behind Jackie's head, holding it in place as she came. She collapsed on the bed.

Looking up, Jackie smiled at Kelly, expecting her to say something. Instead Kelly grabbed him and forced his face between her legs. "My turn sweetie, now eat me!"

She did as she was told and quickly Kelly was groaning in delight. "Oh fuck, sweetie, I love it when you eat me. You are so good." She came soon after that, screaming in ecstasy.

Jackie thought she was done and began to stand up. "Oh no Jackie," Carrie said grabbing her. "You're not done. Eat me again!" She pulled Jackie down and pushed her pussy into her face. It didn't take long and Carrie came again, loudly yelling, "Oh fuck! Yes yes!"

Jackie's cock was throbbing and begging for release. Standing after finishing Carrie, she looked at Kelly, begging for release. When Kelly lightly touched it, Jackie groaned deeply.

"Ok, sweetie, come up here and lie on the bed." Kelly told her.

Lying on her back, her cock stood straight up. It was red and angry looking but it was harder than ever before. Kelly smiled as she looked over at Carrie. "It's all yours. Share and share alike."

Carrie nodded and straddled Jackie's cock. As she wrapped her hand around it to guide it in she realized that it was bigger than any she had felt before. She hadn't had many before but nothing seemed to measure up to this one. As she slipped it in, she felt it spread her lips and slowly fill her up. When she took it all in, she moaned to Kelly, "It's fuckin' big!"

Kelly had already moved so she was straddling Jackie's face. As she lowered herself onto it, she leaned forward. "I know", she whispered and then kissed Carrie.

Both girls rode Jackie, selfishly taking their own delights from her. Kelly rubbed her pussy over her face, coating it with her juices as she came. Carrie slammed herself hard against Jackie's cock, losing track of how many times she came.

Through this Jackie's mind became completely boggled. All her thoughts were centered on the sensation of Carrie's pussy around her cock. Every time it appeared she could take no more, it rose to new level. When she finally came, it like no other. Kelly's pussy on her face muffled her screams. Her body completely drained.

No one spoke for a long time as each girl's body shook from the aftershocks of their lovemaking. Kelly rose up on her elbow. "Told you she was good, Carrie."

All Carrie could was sigh and smile.

"Love you, sweetie," Kelly said throwing her leg over Jackie.

***

The Rest of the Weekend

Like a typical New England November, the weather Saturday morning turned wet, cold, and raw. It was a great day to stay indoors and the girls decided that was the best idea. They sat around the table and enjoyed their breakfast. Each one was dressed comfortably, wearing a shirt, panties, and socks.

"Ok, here's the plan," Kelly said, "It's a great day to bake cookies, eat junk, and just hang out. Here are the rules."

"Rules for hanging out?" Carrie said pouring herself some cereal.

"Yup," Kelly answered. "Number 1, what you are wearing now, you wear all day."

"That sounds fair," Carrie said sitting down. "Any others?"

"One more. Any time anyone wants sex, they can't be turned down."

"Really?" Jackie said, "I don't know."

"I'm in favor of that," Carrie excitedly replied. "You're out voted, Jackie."

The two girls were true to their words. Either alone or together they took Jackie whenever they wanted. By that afternoon, she was exhausted.

"You know girls," Jackie said reclining on the bed. "I envoy you. You can cum unlimited times with very little recovery time. I need some time."

Kelly laughed and then sat on this chest. "Your tongue doesn't need time, does it?"

"No," Jackie smiled. "I guess it doesn't."

Kelly hopped off and reached into the drawer. "This might help." In her hand she held a different cock ring. It was bigger the other one. She lowered Jackie's panties and slipped over her cock and balls. It went all the way to the base of her cock and snugged up against her body. It felt tight but not too tight.

"The girl at the store said you could wear this one for a longer time. So we'll try this one." She then took him in her mouth and began suck her shaft. It began to grow hard. "See it works! And you said you were tired."

Hearing the noise, Carrie came into the room. "Hey, I want some of that."

Kelly sat up. "Be my guest. It's all yours."

As Carrie sucked Jackie's cock back to life, Kelly reached into the drawer one more time.

"Sweetie, remember when I fingered your ass and you liked it?"

Jackie nodded.

"Well I have something for you." She showed her a red slender butt plug. "It's for beginners like you. Would you like me to put it in you?"

"Yes!" There was a hint of desperation in Jackie's voice.

Carrie stopped and watched in fascination as Kelly lubed the plug up. Slowly she pushed it into Jackie's ass until it was entirely in. She pulled her panties tightly into her ass crack. "There that ought to hold it." She took Carrie's hand and helped her off the bed.

Jackie gave her a surprised look. "You're not going to."

"To finish you?" Kelly smiled. "You said you need time to recover, sweetie."

There was no more sex for the rest of the afternoon. Instead they make chocolate chip cookies and sat on the couch under a blanket together to watch old movies. It was so nice and cozy that Jackie forgot about the cock ring and the plug in her ass. It was just three girls enjoying a rainy Saturday afternoon.

For supper they ordered pizza and when the delivery boy came, Jackie was told to answer the door.

"Dressed like this?" Jackie asked. She was wearing an old football shirt, which covered most of her panties and white socks.

"Sure," Kelly said, "We do it all the time."

When Jackie opened the door, the young man just stood there. He was clearly shocked. It was not that often a cute girl greeted him dressed as she was. What was important was he saw Jackie for what she was. A cute girl.

"Here you go, miss," he stammered.

Jackie flashed him a bright smile. "Thank you, and here you go." She handed a five-dollar bill. "Is that enough?"

"Oh yes, that's enough. Thanks."

Jackie put the pizza down on the table. As she did, Kelly walked over to her and whispered in her ear. "Passed another test, sweetie."

That night after another round of sex, Kelly awoke in the middle of the night. She looked over to see Jackie sound asleep and quietly snoring. She gently rocked her shoulders causing Jackie to open her eyes slowly.

"What?" Jackie whispered.

"Come with me," Kelly said slipping out of the bed.

Jackie followed her out into the living room.

Sitting on the couch Kelly pulled Jackie to her. "I need you to make love to me. Just you and me. Take your time. There's no rush."

Jackie began to kiss her as she lowered her onto the couch. There was no hurry and both took their time, exploring each other's body. When Jackie entered her, Kelly arched her back and sighed. It was exactly what she needed.

"Love me, sweetie," Kelly said softly.

Together the two became lovers, moving together and doing what the other needed. Despite a day of sex and multiple orgasms, this was going to the best of all. Kelly could feel it building stronger yet she knew she would be able to ride her way through it. Jackie could feel it too. Most importantly it was just the two of them, alone but loving as one.

"Oh God, sweetie," Kelly groaned, "I'm going to cum. Cum with me!"

Jackie could hold back no longer and moaned, "Yes baby, oh fuck!"

Kelly wrapped her legs and arms around Jackie as if she was trying to pull her into and making sure she never left her.

Carrie awoke that morning and headed to the bathroom. As she passed the living room, she looked in to see the two lovers asleep entwined in each other's arms.

***

Meeting Kelly's Mom

"I'm so excited that you are going to be spending time with my parents and I." Kelly gushed. "I can't wait till you meet my mom. I think you'll really like her."

"Your other mom won't be here to pick you up?" Jack asked.

"No, she has to work today but she'll be home when we get there. You'll like her too."

Jack was very nervous about meeting Kelly's parents. Kelly has assured him that they knew all about him and they completely understood. Still he wasn't the usual boyfriend one brought home. Kelly and he had a long talk about just how they were going to go about this whole thing. To make it easier and help him relax, Kelly agreed that he should be Jack for that first important meeting. Kelly stressed that he should just treat things as usual.

"Make sure you are still wearing your panties, sweetie," Kelly said seriously.

Jack laughed, "As if I have a choice."

"No you don't," Kelly answered folding her arms across her chest. "Also I packed your suitcase. I picked out the clothes you are going to wear."

"Wait a minute, I thought you said I was going to be Jack. We said nothing about Jackie."

"I said you were going to meet my parents as Jack," Kelly said with force in her voice. "You assumed that you would be Jack for the whole week? Think again sweetie."

"Hey, that's not fair, babe." Jack sounded a little concerned.

Kelly stepped closer and grabbed his crotch. "You know the rules. I'm letting you off this weekend but there's another weekend coming. Besides it will be ok, you'll see."

Jack shook his head. "I hope so."

Kelly explained what was going on this weekend. Tomorrow they were going to Newport as her mom had to see someone about business. Kelly thought that Jack might enjoy seeing all the homes of the wealthy millionaires of the Gilded age since he was a History major. She also thought Jack might want to go to Plymouth to shop and look around. Thanksgiving would be the big day.

"We go to my aunt's house in New Hampshire. She has three children, one is married with a little one and the others are still in college. Her husband, Uncle Jack, is a big doctor in Boston. My cousin will be there with her family. You might know her; she is high up in the Parks Department. Maybe make some connections. Oh and my grandparents. Technically they aren't but I call them that. So there might be at least 15 people there."