A Surprising for Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother's first time having a vaginal orgasm.
824 words
3.92
35.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a brutal trip and an even more brutal drive home. My father's brother—the last of his side of the family had been lost to a car accident near Bozeman, MT. My mother, divorced from my father for more than 5 years felt she had to make the trip—my father couldn't of course. He was nowhere to be found. From Los Angeles, Bozeman is over 1,000 miles. We simply couldn't afford to fly and with travel restrictions in place, we decided to make the drive. Several days up, several days back, and while I periodically took turns relieving my mother.

Mom was a bright, slim 40 year old woman who most of my friends considered a MILF, though even the mention of that word, had she known what is was would have made her blush furiously. While she had loved my father, I got the feeling she was never a very sexual being. Properly dressed at all times, polite, an easy laugh, bright brown eyes and a tight body, she nevertheless seemed to be lacking that passion, that raw sexual energy some other mom's had. Brad's mom had it. That mischievous look when boys would flirt with her. I thought she was happy, a good mom, but for whatever reason just wasn't a very sexual woman. I was wrong.

On the way up to Montana, my mother seemed happy, content and despite the long hours, knew it was something she wanted to do. More often than not, we ended up in a less expensive hotel with one queen bed. We'd change in the bathroom when the other was showering and crawl into bed, happy to sleep after the long day's drive. On the way home, it was a different story. She seemed sad, forlorn and somewhat maudlin. She talked little, and when she did it was sort of negative-nothing terrible but contrary to her normal happy self. After several grueling days of driving home and having nearly run out of money, we decided not to stop for the final night and simply drive until we got home. Exhausted, hungry and just needing sleep, my mother went to her room, stripped to her bra and panties (she still wore a bra around me, even though her perfect C cup breasts had practically no sag), and crawled into bed, sliding in next to the wall and covering herself. I brought her a glass of water to put on her nightstand and lying down for just a moment, only to fall fast asleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night, she must have stirred. I awoke drowsily to realize I had turned to hug her and one of my arms was over her, the other under her, reaching around her neck. My hands were warm and nearly cupping her breasts. They were sort of bent in that way, but not actually cupping her. I didn't want to anger her if she woke up and as I tried to move them away, it was obvious I couldn't really do it without waking her up. Her arms were folded slightly in front of her and moving my hands would have meant pushing her arms out and up to extract myself from the slightly sexual pose. Before I could make a plan, I had fallen back asleep.

A bit later, seemingly just before sunrise, I felt movement against me and awoke for a second time. My hips were pushed against my mothers. I was hard. Now my hands were planted on her breasts and she was still fast asleep. Despite trying to remain calm, I could feel myself becoming hard and was soon erect, my cock pressing against her backside, the soft panties only making my concern grow. She moved a bit and I found myself slipping just under her ass cheeks and the shaft of my cock, nestled tightly in my underwear was sliding between her legs, the head bumping up into her...well, I assumed her pussy. Unable to control myself at this point—there had been almost a ten days of having no time to myself to jerk off—I rubbed softly against her. As my cock slowly peeked out from the waistband of my briefs, I could feel her skin slide against the head. A few more gentle pushes and my cockhead was nudging her panties to the side. I kept telling myself to stop, but at that age, your hormones more often dictate your behavior than your brain. I was inside my head at this point, enjoying the sensations of my mother's soft skin on my cock. I worked slowly, her panties giving way and I felt something moist. Soft. Almost unbelievably sexy. It was my mother's pussy. Feeling the heat, I pushed just a bit more and she awoke with a start. It was too late. I was caught. And I was just inside of her pussy lips. What happened next, I had never anticipated.