A Surprising Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and tried to envision it. I pictured myself standing by the side of the bed and watching him split my daughter's legs, thrusting his cock into her, her whole body vibrating as she got impaled again and again. I watched his face contort in orgasm. When he finished shooting his load deep inside of her, he pulled out, motioned me over to the bed, and mouthed the words, "Your turn."

I opened my eyes to place myself back in the present. Suspiciously, I touched my panties. They were wet. Fuck, this idea is actually turning me on. I was so horny from orgasm deprivation that it took all my willpower to resist the urge to slide my fingers underneath those panties. I forced myself to simply get ready for bed.

By the time my daughter emerged from her room the next morning, I had made up my mind. I was cooking breakfast when she walked out. "Happy birthday," I signed to her. "You can come with me."

Her eyes sparkled with an enthusiastic mixture of surprise and delight, and she ran over to give me a long hug. "Omigosh!! You are the best mom ever!"

The next few days couldn't pass quickly enough. As excited as I was to see him, it felt too awkward to talk any further about it, so that topic was shelved until it was time to leave. Once that day arrived and we were in the car, though, my daughter was quick to break the ice: "Sooo ... what's the plan??" The cloud of tension faded away, and we spent the next few hours eagerly brainstorming what we'd like to get out of this very atypical mother-daughter day trip, mostly revolving around what was on each of our 'sexual position bucket lists.'

Fortunately (for purposes of keeping my daughter's accompaniment a secret), we were the first ones to arrive. The room -- and its four-post bed -- was even better than it appeared online. I had told my daughter about my fantasy of being tied up like a submissive vixen, but we had agreed to start out with someone else being naked and helpless.

In accordance with our plan, I quickly wrote a note to him: "Hey sexy!! Please get completely naked, put on this blindfold, and lie down on your back. You can stroke yourself, but otherwise don't move." I laid the note and the blindfold on the bed, and then my daughter and I hid ourselves in the bathroom.

About 10 minutes later, my daughter silently signed to me, "He's here, I heard the door open." Once we felt that sufficient time had passed for him to get himself into position, we slowly opened the door.

My heart fluttered at the sight of this confident man lying naked and blindfolded on the bed, gently stroking his completely-erect cock. Oh, how I'd missed him.

My daughter turned to me, and her eyes were super wide. She mouthed the words, "You are so right! He has a big beautiful cock!!" Though she was likely silent, I held my finger to my lips to remind her to be quiet.

Carrying the bondage straps that we had brought along, I carefully approached the bed. Though he likely heard and sensed my presence even before I touched his hand, he laid still in perfect obedience while I placed the first restraint around his left wrist and proceeded to tie it to that corner of the bed.

His delectable cock was calling to me as I made my way to the foot of the bed, but I had to resist it for the moment. After positioning his leg to aim at the corner of the bed, I tied up his left ankle.

While he continued to lie there submissively and do nothing but calmly stroke himself, I spread his legs wide and tied up his other ankle. His manly ball sac was on full display, bouncing smoothly as he tugged on his shaft.

Regrettably for him, I had to remove his right hand from that towering muscle in order to tie it to the fourth and final corner of the bed. Blindfolded and spread wide in all four directions, he and his larger-than-I-remembered cock were completely vulnerable. A trail of precum was sliding down his shaft ... but it was about to get much wetter.

I leaned forward and kissed the top of his powerful cock. I had wanted to tease him for a while, but the salty sweetness of his manhood immediately increased my sexual appetite. I was desperate to have him in my mouth, and I could see him straining his waist upward off the sheets, trying to will his cock between my lips. For his sake and mine, I couldn't tease him any longer.

I obliged to his body's unspoken request, opening wide to absorb his massive length into my throat. It felt so good to reunite his manhood with my mouth, and I could equally sense his gratitude and pleasure. For the next few minutes, I passionately sucked that man's dick and tugged on his balls as if there was no tomorrow ... until I felt a light touch on my shoulder. It was time.

While I had been busy servicing him, my beautiful daughter had fully disrobed, and she was ready for the next scene of the opening act. As I stepped away, she gingerly climbed onto the bed to squat over him. With looks of both nervousness and lust burning in her eyes, she slowly lowered her tight young pussy onto the thickest cock that had ever penetrated her.

Jealous, proud, and oddly aroused, I stared with erotic fascination as my naked daughter struggled to absorb his massive length. When she finally sank down all the way, and began to carefully ride up and down his lap, I hurriedly took off my own clothes.

If he hadn't yet realized that his cock was being swallowed up by an unfamiliar vagina, he was about to discover that our private rendezvous had turned into a threesome. With one pussy engulfing his cock, a second pussy sat on his face.

At first, no doubt utterly confused, his head recoiled and turned away. A few seconds later, however, he slowly returned and delicately ran his tongue between my lips like he had just discovered the most delicious nectar. I wondered, and hoped, that maybe he was able to recognize my taste.

I had waited for this moment for so many weeks, and he was working his tongue with such skillful precision, that my first orgasm came within the first minute. Without his hands available to hold me as I bucked my hips violently against his face, I held onto the headboard and furiously fucked his mouth with my pussy. I exploded in a long-awaited climax that sucked all the energy out of my limbs.

I was so delirious in that orgasmic high, I didn't notice at what point my daughter had grabbed my shoulders from behind, but the tight grip of her hands made it apparent that she was cumming too. Like mother, like daughter -- neither of us had lasted very long at all.

Shortly after her hands relaxed in the aftermath of sexual release, she rose off of him in order to collapse on the bed. A large deposit of thick white cum was left behind on his waist, and his saturated dick was still quaking: evidently, he had come too. She had done well.

I slid backward and straddled his chest. It was time to remove the blindfold.

His eyes lit up joyfully when he saw me perched on top of him ... but then he turned his head to investigate who else was there, looking both confused and intrigued when he laid eyes upon my daughter for the first time. His dick had been introduced to her pussy before he had even had the chance to say hello.

She smiled weakly at him, and I saw her lips form the words, "Nice to meet you." Then, using sign language for my benefit, she continued, "I'm Nikki's daughter. I've heard a lot about you ... and the rumors are true. You wouldn't know this, but you're my 20th birthday present."

He looked back at me, eyes filled with a mixture of wonder and questions. I grinned sheepishly, and leaned forward to give him a kiss. Doing so made me realize that his lips was not enough; I wanted to feel his hands all over my body. I chose to undo his restraints, especially since the introductory surprise was over.

As I finished untying him, though, I couldn't help but notice the cum slowly oozing out of the folds of my daughter's raw pussy. A ravenous hunger came over me ... an intense sexual appetite that superseded rational thought. Getting my daughter's attention, I asked her a question: "Did he cum inside of you?"

With a proud and contented smile, she nodded yes.

In that moment, my daughter was no longer my daughter; she had simply become a depository of his cum, and I felt compelled to extract it. Forcibly pushing her thighs apart, I scurried into position between the legs of his unassuming cumslut in order to access the stream of thick creamy goodness.

The naked young woman, likely horrified by the thought of her mom going down on her, tried to push my face away from diving into her crotch. Unfortunately for her, I was not going to be denied. Like a woman possessed, the craving to taste his cum was too intense. I forced my tongue in between the tender pink folds of her teenage pussy and eagerly lapped up the juices that I found.

Initially, she tried to squeeze her legs shut, and I had to work for my forbidden meal. However, much more quickly than I would've expected, the resistance that had been pushing against my forehead disappeared. While keeping my mouth dedicated to her snatch, I glanced up to figure out what had changed.

What I discovered was that he was squatting over her face to fuck her mouth. Seeing that she was actively preoccupied with his cock and balls, I seized the opportunity to slide two fingers inside her suddenly-willing vagina, and began to gently caress the plush tunnel inside. It briefly occurred to me that I was finger-fucking my own daughter, but I quickly pushed that thought out of my mind.

Her legs began to spread further apart, and I began attending to her clit with increasing intensity. Could I actually make my own daughter cum?? That exciting possibility was arousing to me, but before the question could be answered, his hands gently guided me to move out of the way.

As I retreated to the edge of the bed to watch what was about to unfold, she rolled over. Pressing her face into the pillow and propping herself up on her elbows, she slowly raised her ass up in the air. He used his thumbs to spread apart her exposed pussy lips, and then pushed his entire length deeply into her waiting cunt. With a gasp, she turned her head to look back at him, her face displaying a perfect expression of feeling both stuffed and satisfied.

Her firm breasts vibrated wildly against the bedsheets as he pounded her from behind. At one point, while tightly clutching the bed for dear life, she glanced sideways and made eye contact with me. I had never seen that look in my daughter's eyes before. It was an intoxicating look of sexual desperation, as if she was silently asking me if it was truly possible to allow herself to cum again.

Helplessly rubbing my own fingers across my clit as I watched this erotic scene, I smiled and nodded encouragingly to give my daughter permission to cum. The next thing I saw was the unmistakable look of a woman having a mind-altering orgasm. She buried her face into the pillow to muffle what was surely an intense scream of satisfying sexual release: her first-ever multiple.

Once her body stopped quaking, I leaned forward and extracted his long dick from its hiding place. As her detached body collapsed limply onto the bed, I wrapped my mouth around his throbbing rod. It was soaked in her cum. He had done a great job giving her the best birthday present she'd ever received.

Cupping his balls with one hand and feverishly fingering myself with the other, I aimed to give him the best blow job of his life, but it became apparent that he wanted another one of my holes instead. As my heart raced with anticipation, he guided me to lay down on the bed and climbed on top of me.

No further foreplay was needed. Opening my legs as wide as possible, I reached around his waist to grab his ass cheeks and force him into me. My breath escaped me as I felt every marvelous inch of his manhood push into my waiting pussy. Never before had the traditional missionary position felt so exotic. I reached behind me to grab the edges of the headboard and hang on for the ride.

And oh, what a ride it was. Thrusting deeply into me, he alternated between arching his back for maximum penetration, then laying back down to press his warm flesh against mine while we kissed each other passionately. I was soon ready to cum again, but I wanted him to go first this time.

As I was waiting for his orgasm -- and enjoying every second of that very active wait -- I suddenly felt something on my wrist. Glancing sideways, I caught my daughter in the act of tying me up: first one wrist, and then the other. And then, with the body of my friend's adulterous husband continuing to split my legs apart, my daughter secured both of my ankles.

My fantasy had become reality: I was finally getting fucked while lying there spread-eagle. Sensing the significance of the moment, he started fucking me even harder, and my skin reverberated with each slap of his pelvis into mine.

It felt even better than I had imagined. I was coming to terms with the likelihood that I wouldn't be able to wait for his orgasm after all ... until my daughter abruptly wrapped her arms around his torso and pulled him out of me.

My pussy, suddenly unstuffed, ached for its unfinished release. Why the fuck did she just do that?!? Internally, I was fuming at my daughter for abandoning me in this desperate position ... but there was nothing I could do. I was tied up. I couldn't even use my hands to sign to her. I was completely helpless.

And that was exactly what she wanted.

Tied up and helpless, there was nothing I could do when my daughter knelt between my outstretched feet with a deviously wicked smile stretched across her face. Heart pounding, my eyes widened with a seemingly impossible thought: Was she ...???

She was. As I laid there in shock, she returned my earlier favor. My daughter buried her face in her mother's completely-exposed crotch. I nearly fainted.

Whatever she lacked in experience or skill, my mind easily compensated for it with the abrupt plunge into the forbidden pleasures of incest. Uncontrollably, as if having an out-of-body experience, I climaxed almost immediately.

My daughter stuck her tongue inside my vagina to taste my cum. She kissed my swollen lips, and then backed away ... in order to let him resume fucking me. Fuck, I thought to myself, they're working as a team now.

It felt violating to be unable to resist, or even slow down, his penetration as he climbed on top of me once again ... but I was delirious with arousal. His dick had never felt so big, nor my pussy so tight, then when he forced his way deep inside me. I had fantasized about that moment for so long, and I was so overwhelmed by finally achieving it, that I came again shortly after he began to thrust into me.

After pumping me for a few more minutes, he pulled out. Moving to kneel next to my chest, he started stroking his cock violently ... and at the same time, my incestual daughter resumed eating me again. When his warm cum sprayed all over my breasts, I came. Again.

Just like his wife a few months earlier, my body couldn't physically handle any more orgasms. Feeling a strange departure from myself, I drifted into an irresistible state of exhaustion and passed out.

When I eventually woke up, with no idea of how much time elapsed, I looked to my left and saw my daughter bent over the nightstand, getting pounded from behind by her very attractive birthday present.

Sensing my gaze, she turned her head to make eye contact with me, and her eyes were gleaming with satisfaction. Even while being violently shaken from him drilling into her, she carefully mouthed the words, "Thank you, mom."

Still tied down and unable to move my hands, I mouthed back, "How many?"

My daughter knew exactly what I was referring to. With a wide smile, she let go of the nightstand with one hand and held up all five fingers. My jaw dropped.

Before I could count how many orgasms he had induced out of me, he backed away from nailing her gorgeous ass and guided her to lay down on the bed beside me. Pressing her young body next to mine, she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before turning to face him and opening her mouth. Apparently, he had given her a verbal indication of what was coming next.

Sure enough, he knelt over our naked torsos, and I joined her in opening my mouth just in time for him to shoot his load onto both of our willing tongues.

When he finished, he collapsed on top of us, and we all started kissing each other, transferring cum in and out of each other's mouths. Grabbing her cell phone, my daughter proposed that we take a selfie, so we laid our heads next to each other and stuck out our tongues, all three showcasing deposits of his thick white cum. After she took the photo, we all began to laugh at the craziness of what we had just done together ... knowing we would gladly do it all over again.


12