A Surprising Visit Leads to More Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy’s playing with his babygirl.
1.9k words
4
1.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All of the following characters are over 18.

... I don't dare to move my body, to spin my head around when I hear you walking into the room. Drawers gets opened and closed again and suddenly I feel your hands caressing my neck. You slide my hair to the side and reach around my neck. The next thing I can feel is a collar placed around it. I gasp out some air as I feel the cold metal of the pendant that's added to it. I know exactly what's written on it. It's the same collar that I smashed into your direction the night we split up and you must've kept it since.

I hear a clicking sound as you add a leash to the collar and my pussy throbs immediately. You step in front of me, and nothing happens for quite some time. The tension in the room is unbearable. I'm getting dizzy by the arousal that's crawling up my spine. My juices continue to drop down to the floor, and I can feel the stream that connects them to my pussy still.

I bite my lip and the next thing I feel is your thumb caressing my mouth. You rub over my lower lip, part them and slide it into my mouth. No words are spoken. I moan softly, sucking on your thumb, gently nibbling on it. You tug on the leash, grabbing it tighter now and I bite your thumb as an answer. You shoot me a warning growl. My soaked center is aching badly now, and I can't stand it anymore and begin to squirm on my knees.

The tip of your shoe pokes my knee and I stop squirming immediately. "Behave yourself, Baby," you growl "Hold still. Don't you dare move."

I whine, your thumb still in my mouth, and two of your fingers tap my cheek. Another tug on the leash, harder now. The need to see you is giant. I can hear the devilish smile on your face as you begin to talk to me. "You're going to be my little fucktoy tonight, Pumpkin. You're going to be used and broken and fucked until you beg me to stop. But I won't stop. I will keep going until I'm satisfied. And my hunger is huge. I'm starved for you, starved to fuck my Babygirl. My property. I'm going to mark you, to bite you, to slap you until your whole body is sore and hurts. And you will let me do that, won't you? You'll be a good girl and let Daddy use what's fucking his, isn't that right? You're mine. Mine alone. Isn't that fucking true?"

Every word brings me closer to the edge. You literally talk me into my orgasm and holding still is nothing I can do anymore. I squirm around, I whimper, whine. My mouth still wrapped close around your thumb, sucking and licking it like it's your cock. My eyes are closed tightly under my blindfold and when you reach down and spank my bare pussy with your other hand, I'm one word far away from coming.

"So fucking wet for me. Such a good girl. But remember, you don't get to come without me buried inside your fertile little pussy. Don't you dare forget that.", you say before spanking me again. And again. My pussy begins to cramp, and you tug on the leash to warn me. My body shivers, my pussy is leaking. My breasts feel heavy, and my nipples are hard like little diamonds.

You take a few steps back, pull your thumb out of my mouth and walk towards the bed. A gentle tug on the leash gestures me to follow you. I get on all fours and crawl behind you. I've never felt more degraded but loved at the same time ever before. You sit down on the edge of the bed. Your hand finds my chin and lifts my head as you lean down and place a few kisses on my lips.

"Stand up, Baby. Bend over my lap and remain still," you say and help me get up. "I'll punish you for the silly jealousy. There's no need for it and you know better. As if I'd notice any other woman but you when you're with me. You're my baby, you'll always be my baby. Don't you dare think something else," you continue, and uncried tears sting in my eyes. My head falls down in resignation as the first spank rains down on me. "Ten for each cheek. Count out loud," you keep going, and I obey.

Spank after spank finds my cheeks and I count them for us. My butt hurts more with every slap, and it must be bright red just with the last spank. You caress my hurting cheeks with your hands. Gently rubbing them as you lean down and whisper affectionate words into my ear. "Such a good girl for Daddy, aren't you? Daddy's so proud. You did such a good Job," you say, and at this point my face is covered with tears again. Your thumb finds my upper cheeks and wipes them away, followed by a few kisses on my back.

My pussy juices drip down onto your thighs, soaking your pants. I can feel your rock-hard cock on my stomach, and you pull me up. You spin me around and push me onto the bed until I'm lying flat on my belly. You spread my legs as far as you can and the next thing I feel is your tongue sliding through my flesh. I cry out in pleasure and gasp out your name.

You lick and suck on me, bringing me close to the edge. Your tongue slides up and circles around my anus before finding my hole again. I push my lower body back at you, grind on your face. I'm lost in these feelings and just in the sweet moment of release you pull back and spank me hard. My pussy cramps on air and I scream because of my ruined orgasm. You smack both of my cheeks with an intensity that it lets tears stream down my face.

"What did I say? Didn't I say you won't get to come until I'm fucking you? That's what you get for not listening. I hope you enjoyed it to be ruined. Did it help with the tension? No? Good," you hiss at me, and I cry harder. You spin me around and I find myself lying on my back. My hands cover my face and as you notice my mood change you crawl up to me. You place yourself next to me and begin to caress my hair, my face is buried in your chest.

"It's ok. I'm sorry for taking it too far, Baby. I'm sorry for working you up this much without noticing it's unfair. Shhh, Pumpkin. Daddy's sorry. It's Daddys fault. It's ok," you whisper into my ear. Your comforting words lure me in, and my sobbing becomes less. You place a few kisses on top of my head before assuring yourself that I'm ok. Your lips find mine and your tongue slips into my mouth. You kiss me deeply, still caressing my body. I moan into your mouth, rubbing my naked body against your clothed one. One of your hands slides down my body and you dip a finger into my still soaked pussy. You pull your hand back up and let me taste myself.

Your lips find their way back onto mine and we taste my juices together. I tug your shirt, a sign that I want you to take it off, and you do me the favor to pull it over your head. I place kisses on your chest, inhaling your scent. Your hand wanders down again, two fingers slide inside of me. Your other hand holds the back of my head, still caressing my hair. I lift my head, the blindfold still covering my eyes, and beg for a kiss silently. "Please. Please, Daddy. I need to feel you inside of me," I say.

Everything is so much more intense when you can't see what's happening. Every move of you. Your scent. How your beard tickles my face. The way my butt cheeks still hurt. You get up and I hear how the rest of your clothes falls down to the floor. When you crawl back on top of me, we're skin to skin from head to toe. You place yourself between my legs, wrap them around your waist. The tip of your erection tickles my entrance and I giggle.

The giggle is gone as soon as you force yourself into my body with one deep thrust. My mouth gasps open but no sound is leaving my body. "Done giggling, Baby," you playfully growl, pull back before thrusting back inside. Your hand grabs the end of the leash, and you wrap it around your fist. You pull on it harshly as you begin to fuck me deep and hard.

My back is arched, my legs wrapped around your waist in a deadly grip, and when I tilt my pelvis in a certain way, you hit my g-spot with every thrust you make. Your mouth finds my nipple, sucks it into your mouth as I rush towards my orgasm. "Cum for me, Pumpkin," you mumble, and it takes one last hard tug on the leash to let me explode. I squirt all over your cock and soak the mattress as I chant your name in my sweet release. "Again," you mumble, still sucking on my nipple, before changing to the other. And I obey. I roar and cum again.

Your name halls off the walls in your bedroom as you command me to come again. And again. And again. At this point I can already feel that I won't be able to move tomorrow. My body cramps with every orgasm and will make me remember who owns this body. I don't know how many orgasms I had when I finally feel how you lose your steady rhythm and become a little more hectic, chasing your own release.

You thrust into my body like a maniac and all I can do is let you do your thing. My mind is somewhere in subspace, I feel like flying. My nails scratch over your back and slightly rib it open. I won't be the only one with temporary marks. I dig them into your hair, bringing my mouth close to your ear as I say, "Breed me, Daddy." It's like I pulled the trigger. You fuck me even harder, chanting out my name with every thrust. I rip the blindfold off my face and can see how your eyes roll back before closing on their own.

You roar and growl and haul out my name as you spread your cum deep inside of me, pulling me over the edge with you for one last time tonight. I cry out your name, cramping around your cock. I milk you dry with every cramp of my cunt and when you're finally done coming you break down on top of me.

"It's nice to see my name hanging on your neck again, Pumpkin. I missed that so much," you mumble against my breasts, and I kiss the top of your head. I could reply so much but no word is leaving my mouth. I just enjoy the moment of peace, lying here with you. I wrap my arms around your head and when I hear your quiet snores, I fall asleep myself.