A Survey, So Scientific Pt. 04

Story Info
Amara discusses whether her face could look like her pussy.
4.9k words
4.5
3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ Catch-up/Intro ~

[Pt. 01]: Amara is stunned into dropping her lunch-tray when Keaton, a co-worker, drops a bombshell in the company restaurant and simply goes ahead and asks her if she would agree that her face looked exactly like her pussy. He says the question is part of a study for his university degree. That question has an immediate and overpowering effect on Amara, sending her into a dizzying frenzy of sexual arousal.

[Pt. 02]: Amara is recovering from a sizzling lone session in her office, after an attack of passion, fantasy and, quite frankly, an itchy pussy, all got the better of her. She ends up with, first, her light pink cotton panties, and then her fingers, deep inside her pussy. She is interrupted by Melissa, her boss, who turns up at her office demanding to know what's going on. Melissa discovers Amara's totally sordid panties hiding in her handbag inside the drawer of Amara's desk.

[Pt. 03]: Melissa develops a strong affection for Amara's panties and the smell of her pussy, but does not come onto Amara, telling her that she is no closet lesbian. She says she's just curious to know whether Amara's pussy smells just like her own. Amara hints at the university study to Melissa, and later asks Keaton to tell Melissa all about it. Amara then tells Darrell, her boyfriend, about Melissa developing an obsession with her panties. Afterwards, a sexually pent-up Amara is surprised by Darrell at her office. He proceeds to take Amara right on her executive desk. They fuck, all the while sharing a fantasy centred on Melissa sniffing Amara's pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

PART 4: "TWO FOR THE SHOW"

~ 1 ~

Darrell's penis was still embedded in Amara's pussy when her mobile phone rung. The sudden jingle made them both start. The phone, as with most of the items that had been on the desk, was on the floor. Amara tried to move off Darrell to attend to it, but he was having none of that. They had remained in the same position; Amara bent over across her desk, with a naked Darrell standing behind her. This was another of Darrell's accountant habits that she adored: he loved to remain inside her pussy for tens of minutes after coming, allowing his penis to deflate whilst encased by the soft warmth of her folds.

"Let it ring," he said.

"It might be my boss," Amara said, leaning her ass back into Darrel's softening prick. "She said she might ring."

"But this is technically after hours." The softening prick changed its mind; it stopped softening.

"Yes, I know," Amara said, pulling off Darrell ever so slightly and then pushing her ass back against him. "But she said there were a couple of things she might call me later to get clarification on. It's about a campaign we are doing. We have a trip tomorrow."

"A trip? Where to?" Having fully changed its mind, Darrell's cock was starting to stiffen.

"Only across town, to the premises of the guys who do all our printing."

"I see." The dick was now almost fully erect. He pulled back gently, and just as gently, pushed all the way back in.

The phone stopped ringing, then a notification chirped.

"Darrell, honey," Amara said, now thrusting back onto his hardening member, to be met with his own forward thrust. "Let me check to see what she wants. It might be important."

"Or, maybe Melissa cannot maintain the pretence and is now ready to come clean." Darrell was now rock hard.

"To come clean?" Amara was speaking with a little difficulty now, as her conscious mind began to be overtaken by the presence of Darrell's hardening penis inside her vagina.

"Yes!" Darrell gasped, guiding his stiffening dick in and out of Amara. "To come clean about her intentions and finally come onto you."

"Melissa promised she wouldn't come onto me!" Amara's own words were now laboured. She was practically fucking herself on Darrell's now almost rock-hard shaft.

"Maybe she's ready to tell you that she is no longer satisfied with just smelling your pussy but wants to taste the real thing!" Fully erect now, Darrell continued to meet each backward thrust of Amara's pussy onto his cock.

"She can't do that! She promised!"

"Or," said Darrell, also gasping and panting heavily now, "Maybe she's got a strap-on dildo and wants to fuck your pussy with it, just like this."

"Shit no!" Amara puffed. "I wouldn't let her. I wouldn't let Melissa fuck me...wouldn't allow her to fuck my pussy."

"But you allowed her to smell it, didn't you? What if she wants more?"

"Melissa can smell my pussy all she wants, but she is not going to fuck me!"

"What if she asks to see it? You would let her, wouldn't you?"

"Uh? No!"

"No? Just a little look?"

"Okay, maybe!"

"Maybe you might let Melissa have a look at your pussy?"

"Yes! I mean maybe!"

"What if," Darrell continued, teasing Amara and himself as they continued their sensuous, yet filthy-talk-ridden fucking. "What if she asks to smell it?"

"Smell it?" Amara shrieked. "But she's already smelled it!"

"I meant smell it live!"

"Smell it live!?" Amara struggled to maintain focus on the narrative. Her breathing was now almost wheezy. "Melissa smelling my pussy live!?"

"Yes! What if Melissa asks to smell your pussy live, and not just on your panties!"

"Ah! No!"

"Not even a little sniff!? Just a tiny whiff!?"

"Maybe!"

"So, maybe you would allow Melissa to sniff your pussy live!"

"Yes, definitely maybe!"

"Oh god, that is enough for me!"

With that, Darrel picked Amara up, lifting her clear off her desk. His throbbing penis was still firmly lodged inside her warm depths, and he did not even as much as pause in his pumping action. He had her hoisted and impaled, supporting her about her bent knees. Darrell continued to assail her, forcefully pulling Amara onto himself.

"But what if she sticks out her tongue while she's having a little sniff?" Darrell teased, continuing their game.

"No, Darrell, stop!"

"What if she sticks out a tongue and it lands on your clit?" he said.

As Darrell mouthed off almost right into Amara's ear, he shuffled around on his feet, half-looking around to locate a still-upright chair. Spotting one of the visitors' chairs, he waddled towards it, not once letting up in delivering his thrusts. Then in one swift and fluid movement, Darrell sunk into the chair and made Amara swivel round so that she was now facing him. They looked into each other's eyes; into pools of love, of lust, of fantasy and of wanton desire.

"I would be so cross if Melissa licked my pussy without my permission!" Amara breathed, bobbing her pussy up and down Darrell's shaft.

"What if it was an accident! Not her fault at all!?"

"An accident!?"

"Yes!"

"How can she accidentally lick my pussy?"

"Human instinct! Like the mouth, watering at the prospect of a tasty treat...like your clit swelling. Before you know it, she's stuck out a tongue! Right into your pussy!"

"Ung!"

Darrell grabbed Amara by her shoulders and pulled her hard onto him. Her pelvic bone was grinding right into his, and her clitoris felt as if it would burst as tiny, repeated, delicious explosions sent shudders right through her cunt and right through her body. Her pussy lips felt as if fluttering in a sweet, hot pool, as her vagina shot rays of pleasure up her spine. With her eyes closed, she pulled her head back in total glee. Her ass trembled as she cupped both breasts over her bra and squeezed.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum again, oh my god!" Amara screamed. "I'm gonna fucking come and it's gonna feel so fucking g.... Oh my god, oh my god! Hmm...oh my god!!!" As Amara came, she released several gushing squirts onto Darrell's crotch and thighs as her own thighs trembled and her pelvis shuddered. Darrell let Amara ride out her orgasm, and as she fell forward onto him, he held her tightly, listening to her gasping breath in his ear.

"Babe, kiss me," Darrel said, after Amara's laboured breathing had recovered somewhat.

When their frantic tongues touched, it seemed to set Darrel off again. He passionately and sensuously ate Amara's mouth, at the same time, literally lifting his ass off the chair as he rammed his penis into her. She knew he was close when he let off a long string of profanities, citing her beauty, her wetness, her heat, her smell and her sweetness, and each of those accolades dedicated, specifically, to Amara's cunt.

Then Darrel let Amara receive his seed for the second time that evening.

When his cock stopped throbbing inside her, they cuddled in place for some minutes, as his he softened slowly.

"Now, I really better go and check that phone," Amara said. "Plus tidying up in here. Again!"

"Okay, babe," Darrell said. "Thanks for that, by the way. It was special."

"That, it was," Amara said, grabbing his cock, holding it in place inside her pussy, and then slowly lifting herself off it.

It was then that Amara realised that she had remained almost fully clothed throughout the intimate session, having shed only her shoes and her soaked panties. Both items were now on the floor. She looked down at herself. Her skirt and blouse were visibly creased.

It was time to go home.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

~ 2 ~

Amara straightened herself up as much as she could while Darrell got dressed. She checked her phone to see the notifications she'd heard earlier. There was one message. It was from Melissa. It said simply: "Are you still in the office?"

"I'm just on my way out," Amara responded. "Darrell came to pick me up."

MELISSA: I thought you drove in?

AMARA: "Yes, I did. But I'm leaving my car here. We're gonna go out to eat.

MELISSA: Oh, that's a shame.

AMARA: Shame?

MELISSA: No, sorry. Have fun of course. I meant to say that I wanted to come

over there and talk to you for a bit. I've got some questions.

Amara hesitated. She didn't want to spend the next hour being distracted by Melissa while she was with Darrell--that was the communications expert in her. She knew that the way Melissa was behaving today, who knows how long it might take before she felt satisfied that she had got whatever answers she wanted?

AMARA: Questions? About what?

MELISSA: About Keaton and his university geeks. So they think our faces look

like our vaginas. Do you agree?

AMARA: Oh, about that... Let me call you when I get home, though it might be

quite late before I turn in.

MELISSA: OK, no problem. You can wake me up any time.

For the second time that evening, Amara set about tidying her office, this time, with Darrell helping put items back onto her desk, and reconnecting the desk-phone which, upon falling to the floor, had come clean off its socket.

Moments later, they were inside Darrell's S-580, pulling out of the gates to her office block and joining the evening traffic. Amara glanced at her phone for the time: 10:14 PM.

"Honey," she said. "Aren't you hungry? I quite fancy some food and a shot of tequila before I turn in. That in reverse order in fact."

"Why in reverse order?" Darrell asked.

"Today it'll be an aperitif," Amara said.

"Right, okay, if you want both of those things from the same establishment, then we better head to Eastpark."

"That's a fantastic idea," Amara said. "We can order some Nando's chicken while relaxing at Chicago's."

"To Eastpark it is," Darrell said.

Amara was fumbling with the car's music system when Darrel said: "Babe, I was gonna ask. Who was that calling earlier? I mean when we were busy at it? Was it Melissa?"

"It was," Amara said.

"And what did she want? Was it work-related as you'd said, or was she attempting to feed her latest obsession?"

Not knowing if it was possible for Darrell to get just a little jealous in spite of his apparent enjoyment of fantasising about Melissa licking her pussy, Amara decided to play it safe.

"Yes, it was about our campaign," she lied. "She wanted to make some arrangements about transport for tomorrow. She asked if I minded driving."

"Alright," Darrell said. "Oh, and another thing.... Back at your office, just as we were starting, you seemed to say something that I couldn't quite make sense out of."

"Oh, did I?" Amara said, knowing full well were this was going. She had decided that Keaton's scientific study was one subject she was going to hold off discussing with Darrell, just in case he developed some misunderstanding about Keaton.

"Yes," Darrell begun. "You seemed to be asking me if I thought your pussy looked like your face."

"Oh that!" Amara said, feigning laughter. "That was nothing. It's something Melissa said when she was pleading with me to give her my panties."

"Oh, really?" Darrell appeared curious. "What did she say?"

"She said my face was so pretty, I must have a really beautiful pussy which she was sure was just as pretty as my face; a pussy that looked just like my face."

"Melissa said that?" Darrell seemed bemused.

"Yes, honey."

"Well maybe she has a point!"

'Great,' thought Amara. 'As long as I pretend with Darrell that this concept was started by my panty-sniffing boss, Keaton should remain too remote to be connected to the subject, and should be safe.'

"Do you think so?" Amara said. "Mind you Melissa has some strange notions. But I suppose some of them could be true."

"Off the top of my head, I can see the connection in the shapes. Like the clitoris is so obviously a nose, isn't it? And the vaginal hole is so obviously your mouth."

"You and Melissa must be on the same WhatsApp group!" Amara joked. "Mind you she did say that she came across a study about that; something about female facia and genitalia in homo sapiens."

"Oh my god!" Darrell exclaimed jokingly. "I think I married a scientist!"

"Aren't you impressed?"

"Totally. All that talk of homo sapiens and facia and genitalia makes you sound like a proper boffin."

"Oh honey," Amara said. "That is just a fancy way of asking the question as to whether women's faces look the same as their vulvae."

"I'm starting to think I should read more widely," Darrell said.

"You should," said Amara. "There's more to life than the Wall Street Journal, The Economist and the Financial Times."

"Well, there's Bloomberg!" Darrell offered.

"Be serious!" said Amara, pretending to be serious.

"Maybe I'll look up that study one day when I have some free time."

"You should," Amara said casually, while making a mental note to check with Keaton if there was a confidentiality clause for participants in the study. There usually was, so it wasn't too much of a worry. But still, it was best to make sure. She wouldn't want Darrell to find out through a website that Melissa and she had taken part in a study comparing women's faces to their pussies.

As they pulled into the western parking lot of Eastpark Mall, Amara's phone screeched another message from Melissa, this time announcing that she was going to bed, but would be waiting for her call. Amara responded by saying they were just arriving to eat, and she would be at least an hour.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

~ 3 ~

Darrell pulled into the courtyard of Amara's apartment block and as he parked, asked whether she still wanted him to stay the night with her, and what time she needed to be up in the morning.

"You have to stay the night, hun," she said. "Unless you promise to be here to pick me up at seven. My car is at the office, remember?"

"Well, that's why I'm asking, babe," he said. "I can do either. But unless you want to give me some of that sweet pussy again, I think I should probably head home so I can do at least an hour or so of work before I drop."

"Alright, then honey," Amara said. "Seven o'clock sharp!"

"No problem, babe."

As they kissed, Darrell gently held Amara's chin in his hand, a serious look clouding his face as he stared intently into her eyes.

"Amara," he said.

"Yes, hun," she said.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful pussy in the world?"

"No," Amara said. "No one ever has."

"Well you do," Darrell said. "And I'm more than sure that your face looks exactly like your pussy."

Amara pulled Darrell's head towards her and planted a long, sensual kiss on his lips. "You can tell me all about how my face looks exactly like my pussy the next time you get to see my pussy."

"Soon, I hope?"

"As soon as tomorrow, hun," Amara said.

She alighted, and they parted, Amara standing in front of her apartment her eyes following after the tail lights of Darrell's S-560 as he exited the yard and turned, disappearing into the night traffic.

The first thing Amara did was start a bath, and then she poured herself a glass of sweet red. She would talk to Melissa whilst in the bath, she thought. Then Melissa could carry on for as long as she wanted. Amara decided to treat herself to bubbles. She was feeling celebratory. It had been a good day.

As Amara sat back in her bath, glass of wine in hand, she checked the time again; it was just minutes to midnight. She would not call Melissa, she decided. If Melissa was asleep it would be better to leave her be and discuss her issue in the morning. But she would send her a message, and if it went without response, Amara would know that Melissa was dead to the world.

AMARA: Hey, Melissa. I'm home now.

(Amara put her phone onto the side, not expecting a response, but

in it took just fifteen seconds)

MELISSA: Hey, Amara. Thank god!

AMARA: Do you still wanna talk?

MELISSA: Yes, I do. Just give me a couple of minutes so I can fix myself a drink

and clear my head of sleep.

AMARA: But we can talk in the morning, Melissa. You don't have to go to all

this trouble really, do you?

MELISSA: Don't be silly, dear. I want to be clear in my mind about everything,

in readiness for tomorrow.

AMARA: Alright, just call when you are ready, okay? I'll be waiting.

It took less than ten minutes before Amara's phone rang again, and it was indeed Melissa.

"So, back to the main subject," Melissa began.

"Yes, Melissa," Amara said. "Shoot."

"I was commenting on those Uni geeks; wondering if you agree with this notion of theirs, that our vaginas look like our faces."

"Oh yeah...about that question," Amara said. "I don't know. There are certainly some striking similarities, don't you think? Darrell seems to agree."

"You told Darrell about the study?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I did," Amara said. It was a half-truth, she admitted to herself, so she added: "I also told him that I got the idea from you."

Melissa found that funny and laughed.

"I can understand why you wouldn't have wanted to mention Keaton, but why me?"

"Well, you are the only other person I know who knows about the study." Amara said.

"Right...I get your point."

"So, anyway, Darrel is of the view that my face does look like my pussy."

"Oh, is he?" Melissa said. "How I wish my Jarred would say things like that to me. Isn't that simply the craziest, hottest thing you've ever heard?"

"I know!" Amara agreed eagerly. "That's why I went crazy this afternoon."

"I don't blame you. If someone ever told me that my face looked like my pussy, I think I'd come right on the spot."

"I came close!" Amara said.

"Are you gonna take part?" Melissa asked.

"I haven't decided yet. I'll decide after I see the papers," Amara said.

"Good thinking," Melissa said.

"And you?" Asked Amara. "Are you going to enrol?"

"Oh, I don't know. I'm certainly very curious. I'm just not sure that I'm brave enough to show Keaton my pussy."

"Well, yeah, there is that."

"Do you think there'll be pictures? I mean he would have to take a picture of my face and my pussy, wouldn't he? You know, for the comparison. They'd have to put that up on a screen, wouldn't they? To take some measurements."

"You think they'd want to take measurements of our pussies?" Amara was a little bewildered. "What's there to measure on a pussy? The radius of the hole?"

12