A Sweaty Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimu1
rimu1
16 Followers

"OOOOOhhhh fuck, fuck me, fuck me, get that tongue up there," yelled Tracy, no longer knowing or caring if she had been with the wrong team all this time, only knowing she had never felt pleasure as intense as this, ever.

She gripped Rochelle's pleasure giving head in two hands, pushing her harder into her pussy and dousing her face in juices that ran down Rochelle's lips, chin and neck.

Rochelle reached between them and ran one hand from Tracy's pussy, dousing her fingers in juices and gently massaged them into Tracy's rose bud like butt hole.

With her other hand she reached up and firmly pinched one of Tracy's ripe nipples, well engorged and overdue for attention -- the sharp pain, and the pleasure of Rochelle's busy tongue pushed Tracy over the falls.

Unwilling to risk breaking the connection with Rochelle's pleasure homing tongue, and knowing the oblivion of orgasm was upon her, Tracy leant forward on her elbows and let her orgasm pulse her hips against Rochelle's face.

Her instructor happily acquiesced, gripping the white round cheeks of Tracy's bottom, one cheek in each hand, feeling her partner's orgasm surge through the gorgeous mounds of flesh, echoing through the remainder of her body in spasms she could not, and would not want, to control.

As the intensity subsided Tracy sat back up, looking down with hooded eyes at the beautiful creature captured between her thighs so slick with water, saliva and her love juices. Rochelle shot her a slow smirking naughty girl grin.

"So, how do you like that, fitness freak?" she asked Tracy.

"Never mind how do I like it, that's obvious, what the hell do we do about it from here on in?" asked Tracy.

"Well, I think it's probably a good incentive for you to renew for another six weeks," suggested Rochelle laughingly.

rimu1
rimu1
16 Followers
12