A Swedish Cabin - Day 03

Story Info
Mark finally learns what it means to be a cuck.
4.1k words
4.21
13.2k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly I want to thank everyone who stuck with me and read the whole every part, you are awesome! Secondly I want to thank everyone who gave feedback, it helped me out with ideas and future projects. Have a nice day and hope the conclusion of this story bring you as much joy as it has me.

________________

It must have been very early morning as I felt her hand slowly massage my already hard dick. Groggily I gave in to the motions, letting her soft hand stroke it. I felt like I was in ecstasy, my cock had only felt ruined orgasms and the small touch I felt now already tickled me closer to an orgasm. As I moved slightly more I noticed the hand was coming from behind my back, and not from Rebecca who I was holding in front of me.

Turning my head slightly I heard Jennifer's deep breaths close to my ear, and her soft hand gripped harder on my cock. Even from here I could smell a bit of semen from her face, and I guessed the smell had been turning her again into submission, she wanted more. Slowly I turned over and tried to be as quiet as possible as I whispered to her.

"Jennifer, I think we should just sleep." She gave no reply, but I felt her heartbeat, and her fingers made circles around my frenulum which forced me to give a slight moan.

"Please Jennifer, I... This feels wrong."

"You came on my face last night."

"Yes but that was with consent from Rebecca, I don't want to do anything in secret."

Her hand stopped stroking, and she gave a heavy sigh. "I get it... sorry, I don't know what took over me."

"Don't worry about it."

As I turned and wrapped my arm around Rebecca I could almost see her lips curled into a smile, she must have been having a nice dream. She had tossed off the covers as usual and I looked down at her nude back, a few birth marks perfectly framing her. I gave a small grab on her ass which held a pair of grey panties, my cock had only made itself harder and more uncontrollable after Jennifer's gropes.

Knowing I had to do something to put my mind off of just mounting my sleeping girlfriend, I silently stood up. The sauna had been left yesterday and it should've been fine but I decided what other way to cool off than to check on it.

As I got to the door I looked back, and Rebecca had turned and was lying on her back, fully showing off her beautiful tits while she slept. Jennifer was now lying on her stomach, and her blonde hair was entangling over her face. I looked over to the left seeing where Sam was sleeping, and to my surprise he was groggily blinking and looked at me. I gave him a hush and put my index finger to my mouth, and then pointed to the girls. He looked over and noticed the two women sleeping and saw as well as I did, Rebecca's fully exposed tits. He smiled and gave me a nod as I shut the door.

Walking to the sauna I thought how much more open we all were now, Sam could see Rebecca's tits while sleeping, and it seemed normal. Like we've always been this open. I really liked the way it made me feel, having her lie there with her body fully free, it wasn't that I wanted her to be shown off, more that I was so happy she felt comfortable. But she was sleeping... Maybe I should've put covers over her after all before I left? I pondered for a while as I checked the sauna and indeed it was a bit hot still but the fire had completely burnt out.

As I got back to the room Jennifer had turned and was now holding Rebecca as the big spoon, as she lay with her back against the blonde hair. Both of them looked so peaceful I couldn't help but smile. As quietly as I could I laid down on the free bed next to Rebecca. Keeping my eyes on her closed as she had her mouth slightly open, I felt a sense of comfort as I saw Jennifer's arm wrap around her holding her belly. My hand grabbed a piece of cover and I coated her body with it.

It must have been a couple of minutes, but it could've been longer. I woke up to a womanly moan. My eyes looked straight into Rebecca as I opened them, she still had her mouth open, but I could see her tongue resting on her lower teeth. She looked at me and squinted her eyebrows. "Aah." I looked down and saw the covers were moving, something was happening under it.

"Mmm... Mark." She moaned weakly. But it wasn't me, she should know that she saw both my arms.

"It feels so good Mark."

"What's going on?"

"Aaah..." I saw the action under the covers quicken in pace, as I pieced it together. Jennifer's arm was probably still around her, and she was fingering Rebecca, fingering my girlfriend?! Jennifer's face was hidden behind Rebecca but she had her under her spell now. Rebecca looked so horny I bet she wouldn't care if all the guys were watching. As that thought crossed my mind I looked up behind Rebecca, Sam was lying there in his bed with his back against us. He was still sleeping.

"Hush, you'll wake up Sam." I whispered to her.

"Mark... she is touching me... Aah! It feels so good." She looked at me with an intense look, almost as if she was asking me something.

"Let her touch you Rebecca. Let her finger you."

"I asked if she could, mmm. I heard her wanting to jerk you off."

"You heard that?"

"It's okay, I don't blame any of you two, this weekend... it's something else." She groaned and turned her hips, and I saw by the tent the covers made she was spreading her legs wide now. I could hear the wet sounds of her pussy as Jennifer's fingers explored her.

Jennifer looked up now above Rebecca, and I could only see a hunger in her face. "Fuck this is so hot, I've never touched a pussy before."

Rebecca moaned and pushed the covers off her, releasing her upper body to the room and I looked down to see Jennifer's hand over her mound. She still wore panties but I knew she had them parted as I heard the wet slushed sounds as she moved her hands and fingers in rhythm.

"Suck my tits." We both plunged over her chest, both taking the order without any hesitation.

"Aaah!!" She moaned as our lips connected with her nipples, she had both our heads at one nipple each as we ravaged over them.

"Faster Jennifer... " The intensity of the wet sound increased. I looked up and saw Jennifer look at me too. She was in pure bliss. She lifted her head and opened her mouth wide to stretch out her tongue and slowly licked up her tit and gave the nipple a flick. All while looking into my eyes. It felt like a show for me. I felt my cock was dripping wet, making my underwear soaked.

"FUCK!" Rebecca couldn't hold back as her volume increased. "Don't stop babes!"

She always called me babe, and I felt so warm inside as she gave my pet name to Jennifer as well.

"Mmmmfff!" I heard Jennifer moan and I echoed her moans as we continued to please her nipples.

"You like that?" I looked up from my nipple, and I saw Rebecca was looking to her right. "Mmhm." She acknowledged and turned her face to me. Looking to the left to see what she was starting at I saw it too.

Sam sat on his bed, leaning backwards. He had no shirt on, showing off his impeccable abs on his dark skin. He was smiling and as I looked down I saw his underwear around his ankles as he held the most massive cock I had seen. Now that I saw it fully erect it was nothing compared to what I had seen him pack before. The girth was so thick at the base I assumed Rebecca would need two hands around it. And the head would fill her whole mouth. Wait... why was I thinking of Rebecca with his dick? He had a firm grip at the center of the log and was slowly moving his hand up and down.

"Keep going." He simply said, and Rebecca instantly turned and looked at him.

"Yes." She replied and sounded quite monotone as she was fully stunned by his member.

"Keep licking babe." She said to me, but didn't keep her eyes off him. And as I opened my mouth and licked her nipple again she opened her mouth. "Aaaah!" Moaning loudly with her eyes fixed towards Sam.

I moved my hand down and started slowly finger her clit, helping Jennifer who was so horny she franticly was fucking her pussy with two of her fingers.

"Yes!! YESSS! Faster.... HARDER. YES BABES YOU'RE SO GOOD!" Rebecca leaned her head back far and gripped Jennifer's head and gripped hard into the root of her hair. Jennifer just continued but even faster.

"Fuck me... I NEED TO BE FUCKED." She sat up and pulled her panties off her hard. She gripped me and guided me over her as she ripped my underwear off. Her legs were spread wide apart as I saw her lips were soaking wet and ready for me to enter. Her hungry eyes were looking over at Sam as he increased pace and I even saw a big drop of precum at the edge of his cock.

"Push it in babe. Guide him." She grabbed Jennifer's hand and put it on my cock. "You're going to serve me my boyfriend's dick."

"Yessss!" Jennifer moaned in reply, she loved it. I had no idea Jennifer was this submissive, but I could tell Rebecca's words made her weak and she would do anything she said to her. She grabbed hard on my dick and I felt a jolt course through my body. She leaned over and let a big drop of saliva hit the edge of my cock as she guided it close to Rebecca's opening.

The wet surface was unbearably warm as I felt the juices hit the edge of my cock. Jennifer slowly pushed it up to her clitoris, and then down, up, and down. Jennifer set my cock right over the opening, and I felt a hand grace my bottom as she placed her palm over my ass cheek and pushed, motioning my cock into her pussy. Slowly I penetrated into her vagina as I gave out a loud moan in pleasure.

"Ooh my god! It's so big!" Rebecca moaned, still looking over at Sam and his cock who was fully wet by his own precum.

Sam was moving his hand up and down his log and he fully enjoyed the view. I had no idea Sam would've been up for something like this, as much of a nice guy he was! My girlfriend was being fucked right in front of my best friend, and her best friend guided me into her pussy.

"Oh my god yessss." My cock pushed harder into her as I felt Jennifer slip a finger over my anus massaging the outside, oh shit, that was too much! I felt my orgasm build up and I had to do something quick, I couldn't cum yet!

"Wait..." I said weakly. "Condom." I managed to say softly as I felt Jennifer had moved her finger to my balls.

"Yes quick!" She said and I moved quickly over to my pants where I had a few condoms in my wallet. "Let her put it on." Rebecca said with a mischievous smile. Sam gave a laugh and he stood up now moving closer, he held his dick and jerked it over Rebecca as she lost her smile and just looked at it in awe.

I saw Jennifer take off her shirt and panties as I fumbled for the rubber, she stipper herself completely nude giving me a show of her small tits and her nice lips. I gave her the rubber as she smiled. "I've always wanted to try this." She took off the plastic and took the rubber in her hand as she lowered herself over Rebecca.

I was standing on my knees between Rebecca's spread legs, and Jennifer put her knees on the side of Rebecca's head as she bent forward giving me a great view of her ass as her large hips sat right above Rebecca's face. She put the rubber right over my cock head and then she moved her face close.

"I'm going to push it on with my mouth." And then she gripped hard over the base of my cock. And I knew it would be too much before she continued. She let her lips touch the head as she pressed hard to let the rubber roll over my cock, but I felt my orgasm fill me.

"Aaah! NO NO I'M CUMMING!"

"DON'T CUM BABE!!" Rebecca shouted, but it was too late. Jennifer's lips had barely started to push the rubber as jets of cum tried to shoot into it. She quickly ripped off the condom and placed the head into her mouth. Another two jets shot into her mouth as she coughed and a large drip of cum shot out of her mouth as it dripped on her chin.

My legs were shaking as I looked down on Jennifer moaning with my cock in her mouth, sperm fully filling her and dripping from her chin. I felt quite pathetic as I sat down, my cock now softening and dripping. Rebecca sat up and moved her body over me as Jennifer sat to the side in pure bliss from the taste of cum. She hugged me tightly.

"Did it feel good?" She whispered in my ear.

"Yes... but not a full orgasm... I wanted to cum inside you."

"Don't worry about it, it was really hot seeing you lose control."

"I love you."

"I love you too... But babe. Would you mind, if I let Sam fuck me?" I looked at her in surprise. Yes Ross and Greg had both had their cock in her, but just for a second, and that charade yesterday I was sure of had been just a trick to make me cum.

"It's just because you can't fuck me right now, and it's harmless right?" She continued. I looked over at Sam, he had stopped jerking but his cock was still rock hard pointing slightly upwards, almost as if it was pointing right at me.

She stood up before I could say anything, and she put a hand on Sam's shoulder and pushed him slightly backwards so he sat back down on his bed. Her ass was straight in front of me as I saw her pussy was dripping down on her legs. She lifted her leg and stood over him on her knees on the bed. Jennifer was looking at them with intensity, still cum on her chin.

"I... are..." I said pathetically.

"It's just a quick fuck babe, until you're hard." Her tits were right in his face and there was a look on him that I didn't recognize. He didn't seem like the friendly guy I saw every day, he was looking at her with hunger, like prey.

"Rebecca I'm..."

"AAAAAH!" She screamed as the head pierced into her pussy, it must've been just barely in but she was already shaking with an orgasm. "OH... MY... GOOOD!" No one was even guiding his dick in, it was angled in such a way it easily just penetrated her without help, and she could just lower and he knew when to flex to pierce her. She grabbed his hair and held his face close to her chest.

"That... was... INTENSE!"

"Wait until you've felt it all." Sam's black dick was barely inside her but he had full control over her. He put hands on her hips and pushed her down slowly. The massive cock disappeared slowly as I saw her juices dripping over him.

"OOOOH YEEEES!" She was in pure bliss as she lowered all the way down. Jennifer was in complete shock looking at them, she lowered her hand down to her pussy and started fingering herself seeing Rebecca, my girlfriend, be fucked by my best friend.

"Feels good doesn't it?" Sam said arrogantly. This was a new side of him, that I only had seen a glimpse of yesterday, and I thought that was just an act.

"YES IT FEELS SO GOOD."

"Rebecca..." I grabbed my cock and it was now hard.

"FUCK FUCK YES" She continued, bobbing up and down on his monster.

"I'm... Rebecca?"

"FUCK ME SAM, YES TAKE ME, FUUUUUUCK!!!! IT FEEELS MMMM I NEVER IMAGINED IT WOULD FEEL THIS GOOD... " She moaned as loudly as she could, so loud that I imagined it had to have woken up Ross and Greg. Sam started to thrust into her motion and she moaned with every push.

"AAH AAH AAH OH YEAH, OOH FUCK THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD. HE'S FUCKING ME SO GOOD FUCK ME SAM. FUCK ME SAM AAAAH!"

"Rebecca, I'm hard!" I tried to shout out over her loud moans.

"USE HER!" She simply said, obviously meaning Jennifer. Jennifer was so transfixed by the fucking going on in front of her it looked like she had forgotten I was there.

"I want to continue to watch them." She said as I looked at her, and she bent over putting her large ass towards me. I put on another condom over my now rock hard dick as I pushed into her sweet pussy. Then it hit me.

"Sam... you don't wear a condom."

"Yeah so?"

"She's not on the pill Sam... I could give you one."

Sam tossed Rebecca over onto her back, and lifted her legs up high then continued to pound her. He was fully in control now and she gave out uncontrollable moans for each thrust he gave.

"Nah I'm good." He said as he thrust into her which made a loud slap noise as his thighs slapped onto her ass.

"But you'll pull out?"

"Sure."

I pushed slowly into Jennifer's pussy as she was completely amazed by the stamina Sam was showing. She had been completely at awe by having men cum over her, and she had wanted my cock earlier and my cum, but now she had been completely turned. Next to Sam I was nothing, just a dildo for her pussy as she looked at my girlfriend being fucked like porn.

"YES... SAM... IT... FEELS... SO... GOOD... OH... MY... IM... CUMMING!!!!" With every thrust her voice became more high pitched until she finally gave in and came all over his cock.

"Yes that's it Rebecca, cum like a good slut." Sam put his hand over her throat and gripped it slightly, making her orgasm an euphoric paradise. Her face was completely red and she looked deep into his eyes. He knew her ogasm had faded as she let herself fall back onto the bed, he let go of her throat and slapped her tits a few times.

"Mmm...MMM...MMM YES!" Her response was that she wanted him to slap her harder. For every slap her tits got more red.

I was not thrusting hard into Jennifer as with each thrust I felt my orgasm be on the brink. I didn't want to cum again as I knew I would lose all lust, and I needed to wait until Sam was close. Maybe I could convince Rebecca to cum inside her.

"Are you ready for this?" Sam said, leaning over Rebecca. He grabbed one of her tits and looked deep into her eyes. She lifted up her head and gave him a kiss, and he took that as a yes as he pushed into her again and deep.

"MMMMMMFF" She moaned loudly in his mouth. He released her and she tossed her head backwards with her mouth wide open.

"Tell us Rebecca."

"FUUUCK.... YEEES."

"Tell us how much of a slut you are."

"AAAH FUUUCK YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD."

Sam was pushing her to open up more, and his hips started thrusting even faster than before.

"GIVE IN, TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY WANT."

"I WANT THIS!!! FUCK YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD. MARK HE'S FUCKING ME SO GOOD!!! OH MARK I WANT SAM TO FUCK ME WHENEVER HE WANTS!!! HIS COCK FEELS SO GOOD!!! AAAAAH!!! YEEES!! HE CAN FUCK ME ANYTIME AAAH IT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD!!!"

"Just like this?"

"YEES JUST LIKE THIS!! FUCKING ME RAAW" With that last sentence she gave out a loud moan, as if she just noticed he didn't wear a condom and she got insanely turned on by it.

"OH MY GOD MARK, HE IS FUCKING ME WITHOUT A CONDOM!!! YES IT FEELS SO GOOD!!"

"I'm very close now slut." Sam said as he increased the pace.

"I'M SO CLOSE TOO!!! AAH. Please... AAAH. Let's CUM TOGETHER!!" She put her hands on his ass and forced him inside her deep as she thrust her hips into his motions. She looked deep into his eyes as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"I'M CUMMING SAM!!! PLEASE CUM INSIDE ME!!!"

"That's it slut! I'm cumming!!" He shouted as he amazingly increased his pace.

"OH FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD MARK!! HE IS FUCKING ME WITH HIS MAJESTIC COCK AND NOW AAAH!!! YES I FEEL IT!! HE IS CUMMING INSIDE ME!! AAAAAAH!!! I CAN FEEL HIS SEED AAH YEEES!!"

Both of them screamed in moans as he thrusted into her, his shaking body as he pumped spurts and spurts into her fertile womb. His sperm was flowing into my girlfriend as she begged for it.

I felt my cock orgasm without my consent as Jennifer pushed her ass into me as she orgasmed over the sight. Rebecca was panting with her legs still up high in the air. Sam released his cock as he stood up and I saw a large pool of sperm eject out of her pussy. Jennifer being completely in trance moved quickly over and put her mouth over Rebeccas pussy, trying to gather anything that came out into her mouth.

"Mmmh" Rebecca moaned as I moved over. My limp dick still had the condom over it which was now filled with cum. I put my hands over her face and kissed her, she was smiling broadly.

"Wow..." I simply said, looking over her completely drenched body.

"I love you." She said while looking deep into my eyes.

12