A Swift Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, that feels so good. Don't stop!" Taylor moaned.

Her thigh muscles pressed against my ears as I bobbed my head, my tongue solely concentrating on her clitoris. The moans started to get louder, and I could feel Taylor's hands tussle my head as she started to grind her pussy into my face. Her clit enlarged as she pushed it onto me, and my tongue dropped down to penetrate her slit. Taylor's pussy was awash with juices, which tasted incredibly sweet, and I could feel how turned on she was.

"Oh yes, that's so good, Uhhh, yeah..."

Feeling encouraged by her moans, I started to flick her clit with more urgency; wanting to see what the singer looked like post orgasm. The moans remained in tune as the pitch started to increase higher, her hips moving with more fury to try and match the speed of my tongue. As I licked her pussy, I shot a look up to her body to see Taylor had her eyes closed and her right hand still kneading her breast. Unaware that I was looking, Taylor pulled hard on her nipple with the pain causing her to moan even louder.

"I'm so close. I'm so close." Taylor repeated as she moaned through the pleasure. "Carry on licking, I want to cum. I want to cum in your mouth!"

Taylor's command was very strict, and I was happy to follow it. My tongue circled her clit and pressed down hard on it, the little button starting to get soaked in her pre cum juices. Her pussy had opened up for me as I ate her pussy, the one thing you could tell about Taylor was she loved to receive pleasure. Her hand moved away from my hair and thighs pressed harder against my head, it was clear her orgasm was approaching. I felt an inkling of pain coming from her legs pressing into me, it's not surprising considering her athleticism from all of the dancing and performing.

I could hear a thud as Taylor's arms spread out and hit the sand, her moans turned into screams as the orgasm started to take hold of her body. Her thighs remained clamped onto the side of my head as her orgasmic juices flooded out of her pussy and into my mouth. I lapped at them with my tongue as her clit started to retract back in, the strength starting to leave her legs. After 30 seconds or so, Taylor released her grip and allowed her body to relax as the ambience of her orgasm flowed through her.

I placed a final kiss next to her pussy slit, which caused a shiver to go through her body and a giggle to come from her mouth. This allowed me to get up onto my knees and I marvelled the sight that was before me; Taylor Swift now laid spread eagle with a fresh glean of orgasmic juices covering her pussy. Her legs were well spread with her feet resting in the sand, her arms the same, and her breasts resting perfectly on her chest. They rose and fell as she breathed, her body starting to get itself back in a resting state. I looked up to her face to see her eyes were wide open and it was graced with an incredibly wide smile.

"Well lawyer, that was very good." Taylor said as her eyes moved up and down my body.

"Well I aim to please." I said with a smile, fully aware of how cheesy it sounded.

"And look, a little audience."

I looked to where Taylor was pointing and could see a group of about 10 people watching; a mix of women and men. They seemed to be enjoying it so much that their own clothes were gradually coming off and they were pairing up. I turned back towards Taylor who was now also upright on her knees and right next to me. The blonde singer wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a kiss.

Despite some of her juices still being in my mouth, her tongue invaded it with a fury that I hadn't experienced in some time. It wrapped around my own I could feel her sucking on it very lightly. Her hands creeped down to my bare ass and gave the cheeks a hard grab, my muscles tensing as I felt her nails dig in.

My cock hadn't quite softened during my experience of giving Taylor her orgasm, but the closeness to her and her naked body had returned it to full mast. The head pressed close to her pussy lips and it started to feel the moistness of her sexual organ. Taylor pulled back from the kiss and pulled my head down to her left nipple. They were small and pink, but my mouth clamped down hard on her skin as I started to suck. It was quickly covered in saliva as I sucked hard, causing a moan to come out of the singer's lips.

Remembering how she played with them earlier, I bit down on her nipple gently and pulled slightly on it. Taylor moaned more before a yelp came out of her lips as I pulled hard. This was quickly followed by a giggle showing she enjoyed a bit of the pain, so I bit down harder and pulled on it again. Her moan was louder this time and Taylor pulled my head up off her breast and returned it to face her, a soft peck on my lips followed.

"Maybe we should give them a real show; inspire their own fucking!" Taylor said as she backed away from me.

I raised an eyebrow as the singer dropped down to her knees and looked at my cock, a horny intent in her eyes. She grabbed hold of it and stroked it a few times to see if she can get it harder before leaning in and kissing the head of the cock. Taylor looked up and our eyes for a moment before her face turned into a smile. She playfully tapped my penis away before laughing for a moment.

"I'm only kidding, I don't suck dick!" Taylor said as started to drop to all fours and move around. "I do doggie though!"

Taylor waved her ass in my direction as I stood enraptured but it. She had always swung it about in her music videos and it looked amazing up close I didn't want to keep her waiting, so I dropped down to my knees and positioned myself behind the singer. Taylor shot me a look over her shoulder wanting me to hurry up, so I happily obliged her. My hands gently stroked her hips before I gripped onto them hard, a purring sound coming out of her mouth. I smiled at her reaction and gently slid my cock into her waiting pussy. Her excitement was evident as my appendage was able to slip into her pussy with no problem at all.

"Oh yeah, that's feeling snug!" Taylor said as she felt my cock makes its way in. "Now go slow to start off with."

I smiled as I looked down to the position that Taylor was in, the blonde singer's hands slid into the sand as she knelt on all fours. Her hair covered up her face so if this was a POV porno, you wouldn't have been able to see that I was currently fucking one of the most famous people in the world. Her moaning sounded very sweet as I started to thrust my cock into her with a slow but steady rhythm, ensuring she enjoyed the feeling of my stem moving between her pussy lips. With a shake of her hips, Taylor started to increase the speed of the thrusting so she could feel my cock work its way in her pussy.

I looked down at the blonde as she started to push back more; her hair starting to flow back and forth as though she was dancing in one of her music videos. Her moans matched my grunts as we started to rut at a higher rhythm, the sound of our skin slapping against each other starting to echo around the beach. Instinctively, my hand moved to her ass cheek from her hip and started to rub her pert rear. It moved closer to her asshole as I thrust harder into her, feeling her pussy getting wetter and my own balls starting to feel tighter.

"Don't even think about it!" she yelled as she lowered her hips slightly and started to grind into my cock more.

As her body was more upright, I moved my hand around and grabbed a good hold of her right breast, pinching the nipple as I forced my cock into her harder. The singer took my hand off her breast and brought it to her mouth, sucking on the index finger as she felt my cock go deeper inside her.

"Are you close?" she whispered as a bead of sweat started to roll down her forehead.

"Yes."

"Hold on longer, I can come again."

When the whisper left her lips, Taylor dropped down onto her hands and again and started to push back with a fury. My cock moved between her pussy lips with a great speed that it caused more pleasure to run through her body, her moans moving up into screams. The noise brought more attention from the people on the beach as they stopped their own coupling to watch me fuck the pop singer with all my might.

"Oh come on, Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Make me cum!" Taylor screamed.

I held onto her hips tightly as my cock moved into her pussy, the liquid becoming plentiful as her juices started to fill her up. It was obvious her orgasm was starting but the singer was stifling her screams slightly, she was trying to cock her head around to catch a look at me.

"If you're gonna' cum, cum on my butt cheeks."

I nodded my head as I thrust a few more times into her pussy, enjoying the feeling of her orgasmic juices surrounding my cock. My breath started to get shorter and louder as I started to reach the edge of my own orgasm. Just before my spurt, I pulled my cock out and aimed it at her ass, the white liquid spurting over both of her ass cheeks and started to leak down to her rim. Deciding to feel cheeky, I rubbed the cum into her ass with a stray finger rubbing it into her hole. It only took a split second before she grabbed my hand and gave me a shake of her head.

"Well lawyer that was a very good fuck."

"I do try." I replied with a smile. "Shame I couldn't get closer to your mouth."

"I already told you, I don't suck dick." she said as she got to her feet. "Now come wash off in the sea."

The blonde singer walked off giving me some good time to look over her body. It was still glistening from the sweat and orgasmic juices that covered her body. She looked like a goddess as she started to disappear into the water. She saw that I hadn't moved so waved for me to join. I smiled as I stood up and made way to join her.

The other people had joined the water and two girls were talking to Taylor as I reached her. The blonde paddled over to me and kissed me softly on the lips as her hand ran its way down my body.

"Thank you for relieving some of my stress. Exactly what I needed for my last morning."

"You're leaving?" I asked, an ounce of disappointment in my eyes.

"Yes, I have a tour to get ready for. Don't worry though, I will be going through Chicago. Now let's have a nice swim."

She pushed herself off my body and started to swim off. I smiled knowing that this was likely the one and only time before swimming after Taylor.


12