A Swiftly Changing World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged awkwardly, never stopping my masturbation, and said, "It's difficult to gauge, Babygirl. Sometimes it takes just a minute or two, sometimes it can take ages. I'm not the young buck I used to be and I just came not too long ago. We might be here for a few minutes."

"Does anything help it to go faster? This could get kinda tiring, y'know?"

"Well," I answered, "some guys jack off to porno scenes, which usually don't last very long. Sometimes they get off from their imaginations."

"Would some sexy talk help?"

I smiled down at her, amazed at how surreal this situation was. My daughter had come up with one of the most perverted sex acts I'd ever heard of, yet she was asking some of the most basic questions about sex. "It sure as hell couldn't hurt," I told her.

"Good," she said happily. "I've been holding it in because I didn't want to distract you, but if it'll help, look down at me, Daddy. Look down inside me, waiting for you. You see that, deep down inside me? That's your target, Daddy. Your little girl, your baby is opening herself up to you, Daddy. Stroke your cock for me, Daddy, and cum inside me. I want you to shoot every last drop of your baby-making sperm right down inside your daughter's cunt. You like that idea, Daddy? You like the idea of putting your fucking baby-batter inside your little girl, huh?"

My face grew very serious as I listened to my daughter crudely encourage me, her gaping hole spread wide. "Fuck yes, sweetheart, that's it!" I huffed. I increased the tempo of my masturbation as my vision narrowed and her wide, open pussy became my whole world.

Emily said, "Bend your knees, Daddy. I want you to get really close so that when you cum, you'll shoot it all inside of me. Just a little further. Yes, that's it. That's my father's beautiful cock. Get it closer, Dad. Put that tip right up next to my tight, little pussy. See how it's stretched so wide for you, Daddy? You made that possible, did you know that? When you were fucking me a little while ago, you stretched me out a little bit, enough for me to be able to pull myself even wider for you. Can you see how wet I am?" My daughter let go of her pussy lips, allowing them to close back up, but they didn't close completely and I could still see down into her just a little bit even though her cervix was now totally hidden from view. With a tender deftness, she pulled herself open again and said, "I want you to put it inside me, Daddy. Just the tip. Fuck me for just a few strokes, to get yourself wet with your daughter's juices. Just the tip. Go ahead, Daddy. Put it inside me." I complied with her request as though I was in a trance, fully under the spell of her command and wishes. I carefully shoved my fat and bloated tip into her wide opening, feeling her fingertips on either side of my swollen member as I did so, while I kept on stroking my shaft. After a few seconds, though, I let go of myself completely and slowly plunged my cock length down inside my daughter's up-turned body. I rocked up and down from above several times on shaky knees until she told me to pull my cock back out of her. "Now keep jacking yourself off for me, Daddy. Can you feel my juices all over your thick, hard cock? Are you getting close, Daddy? Do you need to cum yet? It's so hot watching you do that, Daddy, but I need your cum, Dad. I need you to shoot your cum inside me. Are you close yet?"

My strokes got faster now that I had her girljuice coating my cock. It was incredible to hear such filthy language come out of my daughter's mouth, but hearing it only spurred me on more. It was a sinful delight to my ears and I could indeed feel my balls begin to churn with the need of release. I nodded my head at her and grunted out, "Yes, sweetheart. I'm almost there! Daddy's gonna need to cum soon!"

"Good!" she enthused and giggled again, once more causing her cervix to reflexively wink open and shut repeatedly. "Good! I want you to. I want you to shoot your seed all over the insides of my pussy, Daddy. I want you to fill me with your cum, your sperm. I want to feel the same seed that made me slosh around inside my belly every day, Daddy. Do it, Daddy. Cum inside me. Please? Oh, Daddy, please, won't you cum inside your little girl's pussy? I need your cum, Daddy!"

The stirring in my loins became more insistent with each of her naughty sentences and I was so caught up in the moment, that I just blurted out, "When you giggle your cervix opens up!"

Emily's eyes widened at that bit of news. "REALLY? Hmm... so what happens if I let loose with some *real* laughter?" she asked and then started to laugh loudly. As I continued to stroke my penis, my eyes glued to her inner core, I was transfixed by what I saw: my daughter's cervix, with each belt of laughter, opened up fully for me to see. The lighting was such that I could see pinkness well past the mouth of her inner opening.

"My God," I breathed. "Holy fuck, sweetheart, I'm SO close! Keep laughing, honey, and you'll get more daddy-cum as deep inside you as you could possibly want!" Emily needed no further encouragement from me and went on laughing gaily while the tugs and pulls on my cock increased. Suddenly, after a few seconds of laughter, she stopped and let loose with a low wail that seemed to come from deep in her diaphragm and, miraculously, her cervix opened up and stayed open. Finally, after a few seconds of seeing that deep chasm wide open seconds on end, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh, shit!" I growled. "Here it cums, baby! Your father's gonna... fucking... CUM!" And, with that, I angled my cock down just the slightest bit and watched the tip of my penis expand and suddenly belch out a long, thick stream of spermy cum. The tip of my cock was so close to my daughter's stretched opening that there was no way I could miss my target. I watched each jet of cum shoot directly down into the chamber of her womb, watched it splash like a firehose against her furthest depths and come to rest in a puddle. Emily continued to hold her single, low note of a wail for me, forcing her cervix to stay perfectly open as I shot even more of her father's cum into her. Five long, white streams of sperm from my exploding cock rocketed down inside my daughter's open cunt, past the mouth of her cervix, and ended their journey against the walls of her womb. I squeezed my shaft roughly and shook off a few more drops of my cum, which followed the copious amounts of sperm which had already been shot down into her tiny, willing body. When I was done cumming, so incensed by this incredible experience was I, that I simply shoved the entire length of my cock down into her to plug it up completely with her father's own rock-hard shaft. I felt the tip brush easily past the opening to her cervix and go into that deep chamber where it joined my cum.

Emily's strange vocal performance stopped abruptly when she felt me enter her so deeply and, as soon as she fell silent, I felt every one of her inner muscles suddenly grip the entire length of my cock like it was caught in a vice. She let go of her stretched pussy lips and reached her hands up imploringly. "Pick me up, Daddy. Pull me up!"

I reached down to grab her hands and gently, carefully pulled my daughter's light body up into the air, her ankles wrapped tightly around my hips for support. With slow ease, I pulled her entire torso up to join mine while my cock, still fully embedded inside my daughter's core, jerked and spasmed wildly with a few more slugs of cum from the effort. When she was finally upright and face to face with me, she kissed me deep and hard, our tongues intertwined passionately in a lover's duel as I held her soft, tiny body close to mine. I eased myself back into the chair and sat down again as we continued to kiss each other passionately. Finally, after a few moments of this deep, soulful kissing, we broke apart so that we could breathe.

"Wow," we both said simultaneously. And then we both laughed lightly at the moment.

"That was incredible!" Emily gushed. "I mean, that was out-of-this-world kind of incredible." She looked down between our bodies. "I can still feel you inside me, Daddy! Ooooh, God, you're in so deep. I didn't know a man's penis could GET that deep! You didn't go that far into me last night, did you?"

"Well," I said, "you're a pretty tiny girl, honey. And my cock is somewhat longer than average. It makes sense." I flexed my PC muscles experimentally and Emily jerked slightly.

"Holy fuck, Dad! Did you just- did you just cum AGAIN?"

I chuckled at the question. "No, sweetheart. I simply flexed a muscle between my scrotum and the base of my cock. It's called the PC muscle. With enough practice, a guy can actually make his cock bounce up and down. But the only catch is that he needs to be hard in order to do it."

"Do it again!" she said excitedly. "That was awesome!"

I concentrated and flexed the muscle again and the results were spectacularly similar. My daughter's eyes opened wide with surprise and glee. "Unfortunately," I went on, "I've just cum, so I won't stay hard for long and I won't be able to flex it like that too many more times. Actually, the more I do it, the faster the erection goes away." I flexed it one more time and, sure enough, we both felt the tip of my cock slip out of the mouth of her cervix with a small, silent pop. "See?"

Emily looked a little dejected. "Aw, damn. I wish you could stay hard forever, dammit."

I kissed her lovingly, a quick peck on the lips, and said, "Maybe I can get some Viagra or something like that. When we go to get your birth control I'll ask the doctor about it."

My daughter's face broke into a happy grin at that suggestion. "Now THAT would be really cool!" Then she planted another kiss on me. "Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for showing me so many new things, for agreeing to my perverted fantasy and, most of all, for cumming so deep inside me. We can do that a thousand times, but I don't think it'll ever be as exciting and powerful as it just was."

"Probably not," I conceded, "but the funnest part about sex is trying to make it better each time. With time and experience, we'll discover new things that we can do. And, if I know your mother, she'll have an idea or two that'll really put us to the test."

Emily leaned her head back and looked upwards. "God, I hope so!" Then she looked down at me again. "Aw, I can feel you getting softer inside me. And I was just getting so used to you being there, too!"

"Don't worry, Babygirl, I'll be back inside you plenty of times and you know it. For now, though," I said as I lifted her off my wilting cock, "I need to get clean like nobody's business. You got a shower this morning while I did not. But, since we're both a little sticky again, I wouldn't mind it a bit if you joined me." I stood up with her still in my arms and then set her down on her own two feet.

Emily looked down at her hairless crotch and watched with amazement as only a few drops of my semen dribbled down her inner thighs. With an upward glance at me, she said, "Yeah. I think that might be a good idea."

----------------------------------------

As we stood under the warm spray of the shower in the master bathroom I couldn't help but notice now comfortable Emily seemed. She was completely free with herself and showed no signs of shyness about being naked with me in there. Having had some of the most lewd and perverted sex with my daughter notwithstanding, it was just a little odd to me. I rolled with it, though, and acted as though we'd done this a million times before. We took turns standing beneath the shower head until Emily reached up, detached the head from its perch and pointed it upwards directly at her pussy. With casual ease, she pulled her lips apart as though I wasn't even there and began to wash her most intimate body parts clean of my cum. A moment later she grabbed a bottle of her mother's douche and began to clean inside of herself. When she was done, she took the shower head and began to rinse.

"You constantly amaze me, sweetheart," I told her.

Emily looked up from her work at me, still holding the shower head on herself. "What do you mean?"

I pointed to her crotch. "This," I said. "When did you become so... I don't know... comfortable with your body?"

Emily shrugged and resumed cleaning herself while she talked. "Since I was born, I guess," she replied. "You and Mom always told me that the human body was a beautiful thing and that I shouldn't be ashamed of it or myself. I mean, you also taught me about privacy and stuff, but I figure that if I can have sex with you, spread myself open and let you cum inside me, it'd be pretty stupid to get all self-conscious around you now." She let go of her tender, soft pussy lips and grabbed hold of my limp cock and began to wash it, too. It felt good, but it had been so overworked in such a short period of time that morning that it'd take a lot more than gentle rubbing to coax it back into action. "It's like... like I've always felt like this and now I'm free to express myself, to BE myself around you. And, not to be immodest or anything, but I know I'm nice to look at, so I'm pretty sure you won't be laughing at my body for any reason." She looked up at me and smiled. "I've really got nothing to hide from you now." She let go of my cock and said, "All clean!" Then she handed me the washcloth and arched her back so that her wondrous breasts were on prominent display. "Now it's your turn to clean me."

I gratefully took the cloth from her hand, grabbed the soap to lather it up and then began to wash my daughter's breasts lovingly. "I guess that all makes sense," I said, trying my best to be conversational while I fondled her orbs with the washcloth. "And I know that Jess and I taught you to have a healthy perspective on your body, but I guess I just never expected to be in the shower with you like this. I'm not complaining, mind you, it's just... gonna take some getting used to."

Emily reached up to put her hands on mine, stopping me from washing her fleshy, firm tits as our eyes met. "One of the other things I remember from when I was little, Dad, is taking baths with you. I used to sit in this very bathtub, well the one that was in here before you and Mom remodeled the bathroom, and you would give me a bath every night while Mom worked at the hospital. My body may have developed and I might be a lot curvier, but I'm still your little girl at heart, Dad. I trust you completely, so you don't have to be so nervous about cleaning me. After all, you've done it before, right?" I grinned rather sheepishly at that. "I love you, Daddy, but sometimes you just worry too much. You should be enjoying this to the max. I mean, look at me, Dad. I'm a hot, sexy, midget of a chick who gets off from having her father fuck her. You SHOULD be, like, pawing me every second of every day, trying to fuck me some more."

I offered my daughter a lopsided grin and glanced down at my still-flaccid penis. "The mind is willing, but the flesh is weak, honey. But you never know, after this shower I might be able to get it up again and give you a grin or two."

"Only one or two?" she asked demurely.

I shook my head. "Sweetheart, there's something you don't understand about older men: we aren't young."

"Duh!"

I chose to ignore that and charged on. "Younger guys from eighteen to about twenty-five can have sex more times a day than they can eat. But as we get older, the body slows down, okay? My recovery time gets longer and longer as I get older and older."

"Yeah, but you fucked me twice this morning in, like, less than thirty minutes," she countered.

"That, my sexy vixen of a daughter, was a fluke. Your fantasy caught me totally by surprise and, for a little while there, I guess you could say that I forgot that I'm in my mid-thirties."

Emily's eyes got bright at that. "So wait," she said, "let me get this straight. If I can somehow manage to make you forget that you're an old fart-"

"Hey!"

"Just kidding, Dad. Anyway... if I can manage to help you to forget that you're *older*, somehow convince you that you're really a lot younger than you think, you'd be able to fuck me lots more? So it's, like, a mind over matter thing, right?"

I blinked at my daughter owlishly as the shower water started to lose its warmth. "Uhm... geez, honey, I sure as hell hope so. I'll admit that sex with you is amazing. Sex with Jessica has always been good and fulfilling, but you're the only other woman I've ever been with. And you represent half of my own DNA-"

"Which you keep trying to add to every time you cum inside me," she interjected as she turned around to shut off the water. Obviously, she'd noticed the water's drop in temperature, too. I stopped in mid-sentence to appreciate the view of my daughter's wet backside for a moment. She glanced at me over her shoulder, fully aware of where my eyes were focused. "See something you like?"

I smirked. "I'll never get tired of looking at you, honey. Which is part of my point. I think you're one of the most amazingly beautiful creatures on this earth. Having sex with you just makes my appreciation of you that much better. But you're also my daughter, I *did* help make you. You came from these loins and I'll never forget that. I'll never forget that you're my daughter, no matter how sexy you act or talk. When I'm having sex with you, I can't think of you in terms of 'just another woman'. You're my daughter, who I know very well and love very much."

Emily turned her body to face me and gave me a warm hug. I felt her body, her nipples pressing against my stomach and her arms wrapped tightly around my torso, pressing up against mine. My arms instinctively wrapped around her upper back and my hands went to her supple ass cheeks. While we hugged, I realized just how small my daughter really was- nearly 2/3 my height, her head only came up to my chest. I wasn't a tall man, only standing at 5' 10", but compared to me, Emily truly was a teenaged girl in a grown woman's miniature body. "I love you, too, Daddy," she told me. "And when we have sex, the fact that you're my father never escapes me, either. But that's part of what makes it so hot for me." She looked up, never letting go from our embrace. "Society tells us that what we're doing is wrong, but it doesn't feel that way. Uncle Sam and his family seem perfectly fine with it. Yeah, they're a little fucked up, but who isn't? And let's not forget Mom: she had sex with grandpa for years before she met you, and she's all right. I'll bet that she didn't have such a tough time getting him hard, did she?"

I shrugged. "I wouldn't know, honey. Your mom's... relationship with her father was never something that we talked about. I never knew about them having sex until last night. But I do know that she loved him and misses him a lot, and I'm pretty sure that it wasn't just because of the sex." I looked down at her and caressed her cheek softly. "Maybe I'm just worried that sex with you will somehow change how you feel about me later on in life."

"Never, Daddy," she said with absolute seriousness. "I'll never stop loving you. And I mean that from a daughter to her father, not lover to lover. Just because we're fucking doesn't mean you stop being my Dad."

I sighed deeply at that. It was, strangely enough, exactly what I needed to hear right then. "That, my dear, is a relief. I just hope that we can find a way to compartmentalize things a bit."

Emily released me from our embrace. "What do you mean?" she asked.

I let her go and pulled the shower curtain aside. Before stepping out of the shower stall, I looked over at the bathroom mirror, which was only slightly fogged with steam. We could still see our reflections clearly in it and I pointed at our naked bodies. "I mean this. Look at us, sweetheart. We're both naked as the day we were born. Hell, I *remember* the day you were born. You're my daughter and I'm your father. Fathers and daughters aren't *supposed* to have sex. Fathers certainly aren't supposed to deposit their cum inside their daughters the way I did this morning and last night. We're supposed to have strong, loving relationships, sure, but sex is not accepted by society's standards. We can't talk about what we do in our family with *anyone*. Ever. Not even amongst ourselves when we're out of the house. We have to be very careful with what we say and do now. If anyone got the hint that we have sex, even if it is with your mother's blessing and encouragement, we'd all find ourselves in a heap of trouble that my brother couldn't get us out of. That said," I put my arms on her shoulders and turned her so that she could look at me directly, "I promise that I will screw you every which way that I can, if I'm able. Your mother and I have had a pretty healthy sex life and I haven't had cause for complaint yet. Adding you into the mix will definitely change things, though. When you make a mistake or fuck up in some way, I'll have to stop being your lover and be your dad at those times. It's non-negotiable. Same thing goes with your mother- we're still the head honchos here and we call the shots. You'll still have a curfew, you'll still be expected to bring your dates home for us to meet, you'll still need to work on your education, you'll still need to get work and learn how to spread your wings as an adult. You can't stay with us for your entire life, honey. Sex with us might entice you to stay behind and that would be unhealthy. So we *have* to keep the sex separate from our roles within the family."

1...910111213...20