A Synthetic Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please select labia appearance and clitoris size," it requested.

The screen filled with many pictures of shaved vaginas and exposed clits. Luke could feel his dick harden just looking at the pictures. He had no idea what to select as he'd never seen his selected woman naked before. He picked the one that looked most appealing.

The rest of the questions dealt with bust, hip and waste dimensions as well as birth marks and other identifying features.

"I am ready to take form. Once complete, some additional steps will be required before this step is complete."

"Do I watch or..." he asked.

"There're four vials that came as part of my package. You must inject the contents of those vials into the matching, colored ports I have opened on my back. Once you have done that, the ports will close. Your attention is not required beyond that step. Do not apply any articles of clothing during or immediately following this process. I will tell you when you may clothe me," it said.

Right away, the robot turned around and revealed the ports. Luke obtained the vials from the package and injected the contents into their respective ports. As soon as he removed the last one, the ports closed, and the robot turned to face him again. It held its arms out and spread its legs slightly. A series of ticking noises emanated from within the robot and got louder over time as more and more clicking sounds began to emerge. Luke could see the outline of the breasts beginning to form as well as the skin tone change.

His eyes wandered down and he could see the beginnings of her labia form. He watched the subtle changes take place all over. As he watched, he slid his pants down and wrapped his hand around his cock and began to masturbate. It was a fantasy coming true as much as he ever thought it could. He would soon have the woman he'd fantasized about for years.

He leaned back and used his arm to prop himself up while he jerked his cock watching a woman form in front of his eyes. It was a slow-paced stroke at first. As the breasts grew and sagged slightly, his pace quickened. The robot paid no attention to his actions as it developed. It stood there as he masturbated. He noticed the moment the facial features began to take shape. His eyes drifted from the space between its legs to the face that was beginning to take shape. The cheek bones extended slightly, the hair began to extend to more resemble a woman, the eyes set back slightly, and the nose's shape took complete form.

"Oh," Luke grunted as he felt the inevitable begin to happen.

He stood in front of the robot and held his hand in front of his cock and came into the palm of his hand. Shame filled his head temporarily as he walked to the bathroom to clean himself off. As he walked back to his bed, a feeling of anxiousness took over the shame he previously felt. He knew when he woke in the morning, the object of his desire would be standing there waiting for him and only him.

He lay in bed and stared at the ceiling thinking of all the possibilities in his future. His head turned and looked over at the robot who was doused with the light of the evening moon that came through the window.

"Good night, Mom."

- 2 -

Mother Not Included

Luke woke the next morning excited to see if he would be able to fully utilize his new companion. He rubbed his eyes and looked briefly around the room until his eyes focused on her.

She stood motionless in the place where her previous form stood. Her face resembled the woman he'd known his entire life and the same which he adored endlessly. Her breasts were a perfect match, as best as he imagined. He moved closer and inspected her skin. Its appearance conformed to the features of a near middle-aged woman. Her hips were as wide as he suspected his mothers were, at least as much as her clothes would inform him. Everything else was a best-guess scenario but he enjoyed seeing both the expected and welcomed mysteries that hid from him for so long.

"What's next?" he asked, unsure what to expect.

"I have several tasks programmed. I must become familiar with you and your home so to better perform each of them. I am prepared to scour the home in search of the tools for which to accomplish all assigned tasks. I will then have several questions to complete my setup."

He was disappointed that the voice had not changed to match the new features.

"Can your voice change?" he asked.

"My tone and volume can change when appropriate," she responded.

"No," he said, unsure how to get across his intent. "Can your voice be changed to mimic that of a woman's?"

"I must have a sample at a minimum to establish a baseline model of my new voice. There are different methods to establish the baseline that you can review when ready," she said.

Luke began to wonder how he could obtain a detailed recording of his mother's voice. As he thought about that, he guided her throughout the house to acquaint her with the necessary tools to accomplish her tasks. First was a tour of the house. She recognized the layout of the rooms and remarked that it was standard Type C housing. She also alerted him when her mapping of all his personal effects was complete. The completion of the mapping also helped configure her culinary program. She downloaded menus and maps to local shops to complete that task. Once she downloaded the operating instructions for the washer and dryer unit, all but one task was completed.

"I have but one task to complete before the final stage of my initialization can begin."

"What task?" he asked, curious how she would approach the topic.

"Intercourse. During that act, I will read your vital signs and ask you questions. Understand that this will be the only time the experience will be one of learning. First, please remove your clothes until you have matched my state of undress. If you need assistance becoming erect, I have a single pill you can ingest to help perform that function."

Luke was unimpressed with the formality of the situation, but knew it was necessary. He removed his clothes and was mildly embarrassed over his already hard erection. She got on her knees and held his dick in her hand while she scanned it for length and girth.

"I will adjust myself based on the size of your penis. This will take a few minutes. During that process, there are additional questions to be answered. These questions can be simply answered with 'yes,' 'no,' or 'I don't know.' If your experience level requires the latter answer, it is acceptable. I learn with every sexual encounter and can ask what you prefer before, during and after each based on your preferences.

"Always ask questions after," Luke firmly stated.

"Accepted. Do you require drugs to get or maintain an erection?" she asked.

He looked down at his straining cock. "No."

"Do you like oral sex?"

"Yes."

That question was followed by additional questions about his preference for oral sex before, during, or after sex. Luke answered in the affirmative for all three.

"Do you enjoy anal sex?" she asked without emotion.

"I don't know," he truthfully answered.

"Do you want to try anal sex?" she asked.

"Yes."

"I will now adjust again," she said.

Several minutes passed. She wrapped her hand around Luke's dick again and began stroking him. It was very mechanical and unimpressive as he expected.

"We should have intercourse now to ensure my adjusted parameters meet your needs," she stated.

Even though he was hard, he knew it wasn't going to be everything he wanted. Even more concerning was that he didn't know how to proceed with a robot. He assumed humanization would happen by then but figured that was the last part. He proceeded as best he could.

"I'm ready," he told her.

"How would you like me?" she asked along with several questions about location and position.

He decided a quick demonstration on the floor with her on her hands and knees was appropriate for the moment. He got behind her and found she was already wet and ready to receive him. He slid into her and enjoyed the realism her pussy provided. He didn't waste a moment before he pumped his cock in and out of her. Because he had masturbated the evening before, he was not as close to cumming as he normally would have been. Instead, he asked a couple questions while he relished the pleasure.

"Am I able to cum inside you?" he asked.

"Yes, I have a program for cleaning myself after," she replied plainly.

"In your butt and mouth as well?"

"Yes," she said.

He grew annoyed with her lack of intimate participation.

"Do you moan or make any sounds during sex?" he asked, still pumping away at her pussy.

"When I obtain my new voice, several programs will activate including intimate participation and encouragement, among all the other programs designed to change based on voice baseline acquisition."

Luke was happy to know that. He was more motivated to get his mother's voice recorded. Until then, a few minutes passed, and he unceremoniously dumped his cum into her pussy. When he pulled out, he was surprised by her next words.

"Will you hand me a towel, please?" she asked, still on her hands and knees.

Luke was stunned momentarily by the request but snatched his bath towel off his chair and handed it to her. She used it to wipe the cum dripping from her hole. When she was done, she stood and began to finalize the initialization.

"One question remains. I require a name."

"Laura," Luke said without delay. "Your name is Laura."

"Very well. Most of the settings I'm about to permanently store can be changed by following the instructions on your tablet. Other settings will require a factory repair technician. Depending on the change, they may come to your residence. Other changes will require a lengthy and expensive alteration at the factory. Are you ready to finalize the initialization based on the information I just presented?"

Luke considered the changes he could make in the future and was okay with not accomplishing them if it required an in-person factory visit.

"Yes," he responded.

Laura held her hand out, palm side down.

"Go through the exact procedure you did to begin my initialization. Once completed, you will notice additional changes. The remaining personalization will be completed when a voice program is permanently stored. Initiate that action from your tablet. Please finish the initialization at this time."

Luke completed the sequence he went through to start the process.

"Thank you. Please allow twenty-four hours to all parameters to be stored, additional physical changes to take place and then all software to be backed up on the network servers."

Laura's hands went to her sides, and she stood motionless as her eyes turned green and blinked in unpredictable intervals like a hard drive light. In the meantime, Luke took that opportunity to invite his mother over for dinner that evening. He didn't care to wait any longer than necessary to fulfill his fantasy.

His mother readily accepted the invitation and suggested she come and make food for him. She had doted on him since birth. He latched onto her and remained a mamma's boy his entire life. While he preferred to stay at home and play with computers and electronics, his older brother and sister were heavily into extra-curricular activities in school.

The real Laura enjoyed holding onto her youngest and made every attempt to keep him in the nest. Unfortunately for him, his dream and talents helped him excel in school and the aptitude tests that followed. His training brought him far away from his mother and his comfort zone. It was the worst time in his life. He never made friends and was deprived of his daily dose of mothering. Regardless of all that, he remained dedicated to his studies and graduated near the top of his class. That proved to be the one achievement that made two years of internal suffering worth it. The robotics plant he was assigned to was near home.

Laura also missed her youngest son. Her husband had been on autopilot for years. Work, television, food, and sleep were his routine. Occasionally they had sex. It was just enough to satisfy her needs as a middle-aged woman. The two years Luke was at school were difficult for her. She reached a level of loneliness she'd never had to experience before. Her son provided the human interaction she desperately sought from her husband.

When Luke arrived home from school, she was elated. She had built up that moment to the same level she had done on her wedding day and she was nearly as happy. She used every opportunity to visit her youngest son even as her husband complained she was coddling him too much.

"Let the boy grow up without you for once," he would always say to her, but never made any effort to stop her from going.

She grew tired of his comments regarding how she handled her children. She continued with her ways and had no plans to stop, especially in Luke's case. When he was the one that invited her, she was especially thrilled and wanted to do everything for him. She had no concept of his lust for her, and she never had a sexual thought about him.

She arrived early that evening and Luke put his plan into motion. He set his phone to record and put it in his shirt pocket as he always did. He positioned himself as close to his mother as he could, to the point where any onlooker would regard it as awkward. After a short time of her cooking, even she took notice of it.

"You're being mighty chatty and close tonight," she said happily.

"I've missed you, ya know. I still miss living at home sometimes where we would make dinner together and watch television all night."

"Yeah, I miss that, too, but all kids grow up and leave the nest, I suppose. As much as a mother doesn't like her children to leave, it's a requirement in life," she opined.

"I could have stayed there with you forever," he said out loud intentionally.

While it was an intentional iteration, he quickly regretted saying it.

"Yeah? What about a wife and kids and all that comes into that? Surely you wouldn't want your parents around all the time during that!" she exclaimed.

He dismissed her words knowing he had no intention of marrying or having children. He was fine on his own. With his new companion, he had no reason to seek the flesh of woman. If there was ever a woman he wanted in his bed, it was the one stirring the pot in front of him.

"Yeah, you're probably right, but that doesn't change the fact that I miss the good ol' days," he said, taking a small step back.

They ate dinner and enjoyed their evening together as they always had while he recorded the entire ordeal. When she left, she kissed his cheek and left with a casual wave of her hand. He reciprocated and rushed to his room.

He plugged his tablet into the data port of Laura's arm, opened the voice section of the application and uploaded the entire video. She came alive and her eyes blinked randomly in shades of green while it read the lengthy audio track. After a few minutes, her eyes turned red.

"Invalid audio," she said, still sounding plain and robotic.

Luke pressed several buttons on the tablet only to learn that Laura regarded the audio as inadequate. There were several options of how to remedy the problem. He focused on one which was rated by other owners of previous models as the option with the best outcome. He would have to introduce his robotic sex partner, who was programmed to look like his mother because of his incestuous fantasy, to his actual mother, the object of that fantasy.

He spent the remainder of that evening devising a plan on how to get his mother to meet her robotic doppelganger.

The next day, he called his mother and reflected on the evening before and how much he enjoyed having her over. They chatted for a while, and she agreed to come over a few days later. He sensed apprehension in her voice when he suggested she come over again that day. It was as if she wanted to but was afraid of something. Regardless, he was fine with waiting a while longer. He would take that time to continue to train his new companion, especially in the intimate arts even though it would be a novice teaching a novice.

That night, he called to her.

"Laura," he announced from his room.

She walked in, still naked since he had not dressed her at all.

"Yes, Luke?" she said.

"Would you like to suck my dick?" he asked, wondering if the robot would recognize the request.

She moved forward and leaned toward him.

"Would you like me to suck your dick?" she asked.

Luke nodded and Laura went to work removing his pants and boxers. He was surprised at how clean her movements were. She had his cock out and hard in less than a minute.

"I would like for you to ejaculate in my mouth," she said; her eyes fixed on his.

"Can you say it differently? Say you would like me to cum in your mouth," he said.

"I would like for you to cum in my mouth," she repeated.

"I will, then."

Her mouth was sufficiently lubricated and felt very similar to her pussy. She bobbed her head up and down while Luke put his hand behind her head. He nearly laughed at his own action knowing that there was nothing he could physically do to overpower the machine performing fellatio on him.

I suppose the illusion is what counts, he thought.

Minutes later, the inevitable event arrived.

"I'm going to cum," he announced.

He dumped his load into her mouth and partially collapsed onto her.

"Oh, fuck that was good!" he announced.

"I'm glad you liked it, I'm happy to do that for you whenever you like," Laura said in her plain robot voice.

"If I get naked in front of you, I probably want sex," he told her. "You should ask if I want sex."

He went on to describe the many ways she could engage him sexually without sounding clinical. He asked her to repeat several of the phrases.

He imagined his mother saying each phrase and it caused his hardness to return.

"Stand over there," he told her, pointing to the area next to the wall where she stands at night.

She walked over to the corner and turned to face him. Her eyes were opened wider than his mother's typically ever would be and she stared at him in an awkward manner. She reminded him that the voice application setup had yet to be completed and Luke acknowledged it and told her to go into sleep mode. As Laura stood in sleep mode, he completed his plan of action for introducing his mother to his new friend.

Nearly a week later, his mother arrived for dinner again. They ate and carried on as they always had and even watched a movie together. She cuddled against him like she sometimes would, and he waited for a moment to enact his plan. It was almost halfway through the movie when it seemed his only opportunity would arrive.

"Can you pause it, dear? My bladder isn't as young as it once was," she said. She always claimed her organs were getting older; never herself.

"Of course."

She kissed him quickly on the cheek and got up and padded toward the bathroom. He got up and went to the kitchen to snatch his mother's phone from her purse. He brought it back to the couch and stuffed it into the couch cushion. He looked back at her as she approached him and tapped the seat opposite where she was sitting before. She sat without question and resumed her cuddling.

The movie finished and nothing out of the ordinary took place. His mother took her purse by the straps without observing the contents and left. He retrieved her phone and waited until he was sure she was home. He messaged his father and told him his mother had left her phone there; that she must have had it with her while they watched a movie and she set it down and forgot about it.

"I don't know why she ever even got one of those things," he responded.