A Tabernacle with Really Big Tackle

Story Info
A big surprise with the cornflakes on summer holiday!
4.4k words
4.42
4.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Stephanie, my Granny, Beryl and Granddad, Ivor own a farm. It has been in our family for generations. When I was 18 I went to stay with them for the last school summer holidays before I finished education. I had visited them every Summer Holiday since the age of 11. I love my Grand parents they are so much cooler and chilled out than my actual, high stress, moody parents are.

I live in a city with my Mum, Tasmin and my Dad, Jonathan. We live over 200 miles away so I do not get much chance to stay on the farm apart from during the longer summer holidays.

Life is very different on the farm compared to the city with a much quieter, happier and slower pace of life.

I arrived on a Sunday in July to stay with them. Time passed very slowly that day. But eventually Monday morning rolled around. I had a lay-in bed after a late night watching "One Man and his Dog," on TV with my Granddad

He likes saying;

"Come by!"

Tapping his leg when he wants people to join him like a Shepard does with his sheep dog.

When I eventually got up out of bed, everyone had gone out to do their tasks around the farm. I came downstairs and popped into the kitchen for breakfast still half asleep. I fumbled round putting the kettle on and looking for the Cornflakes. The kitchen was a very old part of the farm house dating back to the 1600's.

The kitchen leads into the utility room as it is called now, the room is even older than the kitchen. In the utility room the brickwork is damp, cracked and losing cement between brick and blocks. In several places weeds and old tree roots poke through the rock walls which are not even plastered. Just bare rock and brick are what the walls in the utility room are made from. Part of the Utility room was actually carved out of a rise in the bedrock the house was built on. This room, almost a cave, must have been the only room in the very first incarnation of the house. That would have been in ancient times. Maybe even so long ago to be Palaeolithic or stone age era.

I hardly looked at the walls nowadays because I had been into the utility room so many countless times before. As a child I had looked on the wall at faded paintings of figures throwing spears, of trees, hills, lakes and animals. I had seen them all before. But today, with hindsight, they looked much brighter, fresher, more energetic. Refreshed somehow, looking back now I can see that the utility room had gained some sort of energy creating a warm, friendly even loving atmosphere. Even though I wasn't wearing much in the way of clothes I felt enamoured and warm by my Grandparents lovely home.

I looked on top of the kitchen units on the wall and spotted the Cornflakes near the Weetabix up on top of a wall mounted cupboard.

When I came downstairs I was wearing a nightie and a dressing gown. Because no one was home I hadn't bothered to put on anything underneath my nightie. It would be hours before anyone returned home and it was so hot I thought I would let the air get to my private parts. As I reached up onto the top shelf for the Cornflakes my night gown rose up and I stood on one leg on tip toe to be able to reach the box.

Just as I grabbed the Cornflakes packet, I got a shock, something hot and moist slid up my legs between my dressing gown and nightie and touched my exposed privates.

"What the f***!" I said.

An intense shudder ran through me and I groaned with the pleasure that the lick of my naughty parts caused. I froze in position and two more quick sensations shot up between my legs, each one felt better than the last. As I looked down I saw a big moist leaf between my thighs, it acted like a tongue slurping against my slot and trying to work its way inside my love tunnel. I was aghast with shock, because then it must have got its big soft leaf inside my outer flaps, as the pleasure of it made me jump. I dropped the cornflakes all over the floor. The shock caused me to get my senses back. I moved away from the leaf and the branch it had sprouted from.

"Oh! That's so naughty!"

I said to no one in particular.

I looked down and saw the big old tree root which was knotted, twisted and gnarled. But today it appeared strong, moist and powerful. It spread across the utility room floor from one wall across to the other where it went back underground. The tree root had always been present in the utility room for as long as I can remember. The floor was built up around it to avoid it becoming a trip hazard. When I was a child I remember the big thick root being there and how odd it was that Grand Pappy didn't get rid of it.

"It gives the house a bit of age."

He said when asked about it.

"It is a unique feature which estate agents tell everyone not to throw away as they add value to the home."

Listening to him I just didn't believe him. Not sure why but life moves on.

So the root stayed and everyone just got on with life, tasks and ignored it.

However this Monday, today, the old root had put out a side shoot with supple and soft bark, with wavy branches and deep green leaves some of which were coated in moisture. The side shoot appeared to be growing. It now looked like a much thicker branch. For some reason it seemed the big root was going to be taking centre stage today.

Anyway I thought I had better tidy up. I looked down at the utility room floor and saw loads of corn flakes scattered around. They were scattered all over the floor. I thought that I must have positioned myself unknowingly over the branch and leaf that had tickled my fancy. I did not expect the branch to have shot up between my legs, as trees do not move or grow that quickly. Do they?

"I am going to have to pick all those corn flakes up. What a nightmare,"

I said.

"Its going to take me ages to do."

As I knelt down to start putting dirty cornflakes in the bin, I had to lean forward on all fours to reach some of the flakes.

To get under the kitchen cupboards and units I had to lay flat on the floor with my bottom up in the air on my knees.

It was when my arse was up like this that I felt thin branches lock around the waist of my nighty and start to pull it up.

I tried to stand up but more thin but strong branches had encircled my wrists and ankles and tied them together.

Then I felt a stretch then a snap and then a twang as my nightie split and then started to come apart at the seams. A tearing noise continued as the branches pulled my nightie and night gown apart, splitting both in two revealing and revealing my naked arse complete with pussy and bum hole on full display.

"What?" I said aloud. "Was that?"

I was now aware these branches could move in real time.

"Shite!" I groaned.

Branches now moved quickly under my tits and began squeezing and circling my firm big (soon to be full of milk) breasts. Slowly massaging them from the largest circumference against my chest to the end nipples. Immediately my nipples hardened and stayed pert as the caressing continued with the rough bark rubbing against my sensitive pink aureoles.

Next, branches settled around my love slot, after pausing to explore my privates two branches pulled open my outer lips and a small thin branch without leaves began to rub against my clit. It didn't have any effect on my clit at first. But then I felt the thin branch start to become thicker as its sap was rising so it worked faster.

Not having had a boyfriend yet due to being shy, meant that I was eager to find out about sex so I decided to let the tree root continue its sexy movements. With my arse pointing into air I felt a long thick branch close in on my pussy. Then the branch slowly penetrated my virginal vagiola. The tree stopped its penetration at the cherry of my virginity.

The branch swelled up and filled the entrance of my love tunnel. Once the branch in my fanny made 100% contact around its circumference plugging my hole completely, I felt my head begin to swim, as weird images swirled around my mind. The tree was able to link up mentally with me.

The branch and moist leaf started again, licking my exposed love shack clit and crack again. Loving thoughts ploughed through my mind as the tree telepathically sent images to my brain, its rough bark branch darted up and down and slipped back up between my pussy lips. The sensation was amazing and I could not pull away because the feelings got better and better, I felt my privates swell up and become puffy and swollen and a hard lump swelled up at the front of my crack. When the tree licked this with its leaf I groaned involuntary.

Soon "Woody" (as my head now called the tree) had worked his tongue like leaf, right up against my clitoris and I felt hot and wet like I had never before. My mind was now under control of the tree's thoughts, it beamed passion, loving and sexual thoughts into my head. It read my mind that I am a virgin.

Thoughts beamed back to me;

"I know that you are a virgin that is what makes you suitable for the Tabernacle tree exchange. Purity!"

"What?" I said in confusion.

In my mind a small old looking man with white hair stated talking to me.

He spoke:

"A tree that grows into a cross shape. Which is what happens when the centre trunk grows straight upwards and 2 branches form. One going left and one going right at 90 degrees to the middle trunk which continues up straight 180 degrees for a third of the height of the trunk below the branches. The tree resembles the cross Jesus was crucified on. Trees like this are believed by early Christians to be chosen by God as a tree of faith, which was then called a "Tabernacle tree." In early Christian days sermons, Sunday worship and prayers were conducted at Tabernacle trees in forests."

And he continued:

"In the Dark Ages when Atheists and Ancient religion believers clashed with Christians, if a honest, faithful Christian was crucified on a Tabernacle tree by non believers then that person's spirit would be rescued by the Lord, our God and be reborn."

"But rebirth as a person would only be allowed take place a 1000 years after the Christian had died. The spirit of the dead person had no concept of time so did not wait for long to be reborn. But so that the person did not risk the same type of incident that caused their death again by crucifixion, the thousand years was specified in the early God teachings between death and rebirth."

I looked at the grey haired old man who had reappeared and I realised the narrative voice in my head was his. Was this God talking to me directly? I think so but don't know.

God said:

"It was widely believed, worshipped and prayed for by early Christians, a 1000 plus years ago, that a wrongful death in a Tabernacle tree would lead the person who was executed to be reborn. A Tabernacle is believed to contain all things and items that a Christian faith requires. Although now, a Tabernacle refers to a gold chest or box, in past times it was a tree. A tree with powers. The tree behind your Grandparents farm is believed in by them and kept strong by their Christian faith. The root in the utility room is in fact the tree's means of linking physically with humanity."

God turned his head and looked me in the eye and continued to speak.

"Being reborn is widely believed in other religions but the actual logistics of this occurring are huge! Only Christianity is able to ensure this happens. People don't just appear in thin air you know! A woman must be inseminated with the "life seed" of the person being reborn. The woman involved must buy into the belief, be young, fit, healthy and fertile. Then receive a loving insemination so intense and sexually amazing that the woman enjoys and remembers the event for the rest of her life. She cannot become a Nun after her love of sex is initiated."

God continues:

"To achieve this the Tabernacle must have immense sexual tackle!"

The penis; or rather the massively shaped wooden pink branch at the entrance to Stef's vagina twitched and slipped back and forth to reiterate the point being spoken about by God.

"The woman chosen to carry the spirit to be reborn must carry the child for nine months and raise the young person to adulthood."

God continues.

"The person born cannot know they have been reborn as that would provide proof of God. But religion requires faith and belief and strength of the soul in their worship but not proof."

"Having said that though."

God verbalises.

"The person will receive my Omnipotencey to ensure they have huge sessions of good luck, winning vast prizes, awards, happiness and the ultimate success and fulfilment that life can provide."

"The women who enables this to happen by giving up themselves to carry out my work, showing their faith, by receiving my life seed and giving birth, also receives my love, immunity to illness or accidents, no lack of wealth, a long life and I cherish their soul for eternity." Said God.

"Here are some of the facilitator women of Tabernacle rebirth in the past." continues the old man.

Images of the utility room in the 1940's fill my head. I see period white goods, old oven, a grill, basic cupboards, a pantry, ancient clothes washing equipment; washing barrel and scrubbing board, a mangle, etc.

Then a young woman on all fours appears on the floor. A branch pops out of the ground; grips her lower clothes and rips them off exposing her naked arse.

Like on "You Tube" videos, lulls in activity are speeded up. The girl is sexually stimulated by the branches, twigs and leaves before a massive wooden cock ploughs into her. We see the humping speed up to incredible levels and the graphic images stimulate me as I feel my sex parts become softer and moist. I'm really turned on watching the young woman getting such a shag. Then the face of the girl appears groaning and showing her orgasm face. Eventually the crunched up features relax and I recognise the face. I've never seen that face before but I do know an much older version of the face.

Its my Nan, Beryl but when she was much younger. I am in shock as she smiles at me and then images swirl again.

The same room appears in my mind's eye. Time has moved on; Orange cupboard doors, Paisley patterned furniture seat covers, tea pot cosies, disco ball lighting. "The Pigeon toed orange peel" music from the movie "Coogan's Bluff" plays loudly.

This era must be the 1960's, I think. A large green stripped beanbag is on the floor in the centre of the room. Washing clothes is being sorted out and a twin tub machine is turned on and set up to complete the washing cycle. The young girl who has done all the work, flops down on to the bean bag. She leans back and lights up a hand rolled cigarette. Three drags on the ciggie and then she grins and looks absent minded at the branch of love which makes its first appearance between her legs.

Thinner branches pop out from the main stem. Six small branches fan out and grip the waist band at different points of her red hot pants. The young girl doesn't notice, obviously some drug maybe cannabis was in her smoke. The branches pull her small red hot pants down causing the girl to automatically raise her bum off the bean bag to allow them to be pulled off in one quick motion.

Her baggy patterned yellow coloured blouse is gripped next and pulled off her upper body. Now revealed are a big pair of naked wobbly tits with massive nipples and a large black bushy bush of pubes over her love hole. She had no knickers or bra on.

Without any foreplay the massive penis on the end of a thick branch of wood pushes up through the jungle of hair around her fanny and slots inside. The girl lays back with her legs wide apart, when high speed humping begins. The tree root pounds her ass against the soft bean bag. Her large tits swing up and down and left and right in huge arcs, they move fast and are not firm at all. If she had felt tipped pens instead of nipples and a piece of paper lowered down over her tits while getting shagged so hard she would end up with large Spiro graph style drawn patterns on the piece of paper. Whilst I thought about Spiro graph images, I witness suddenly, the tree branch deliver its baby gravy into her orgasming and bushy fanny.

Looking at her closely I see her bush and the holy tree make a lovely pair.

Again the face of the girl getting the shagging of her life appears in close up. Her orgasm face twinges repeatedly then relaxes and I slowly make out my mum Tasmin, looking a lot younger while receiving her belly swelly baby juice from the Tabernacle tree's big Woody rod.

The grey haired old man now re appears and speaks.

"So you can see your family, the women in your family have achieved amazing things in the realm of the Tabernacle tree. You now need to dream of the year 1019 AD. Imagine a 1000 years ago. You will be accepting the kind seed of a person who suffered great pain and death for their beliefs back then. You can bring them back to experience a great loving life and which will more than make up for the horrible first time this baby grew up into."

Back in the real world I found myself rocking my hips back and forth against the long licking moist tongue leaf. After a short time I felt muscles in my back tightening and then tingling in the soles of my feet. The pleasure continues until my whole body locks and the tingling feeling shoots up past my knees, up my thighs and into my muff where a gush of my hot juice shoots down my channel and pours out. The large leaf in my Fanny starts lapping it up, as though it could not get enough of this musky substance. I am licked twice as fast, which meant more muscle tightening and tingling and hot juice. My shudders continue on for ages and felt so good I cannot stop. Waves of passion continue to roll through my mind and imagination.

Eventually I fell as though I am going to pass out but eventually "Woody the tree" stops licking me, I tried to get up but my legs would not move.

"Its now time!"

Loud deep toned spoken words, are beamed into and echo in my head. I look behind me to see Woody's Tabernacle tackle rear up so that the large phallic wood shaped sex rod was between my legs.

I naively thought. "What is going on? It's never going to fit up inside

me! "

Thoughts from the tree pervade my head keeping me still and on all fours. I felt soft leaves against my buttocks and tickle my naked bum cheeks. Soft but massed leaves encircle the tree's wooden love rod acting as herbal pubes.

"What are you doing?"

I say out loud. The tingling in my slot continues to send a buzz through me. I feel something pointed and hard press against me, it feels nice.

My mind becomes foggy and too dazed to realize what is coming next. I feel "Woody the tree's penis", tottering and moving between my legs until the hard object was centred against my slot.

Then unexpectedly branches slide down my naked back and fasten on my hips. I am gripped hard and held firmly in place. Then all the breath in my body was forced out my mouth, as the tree's love rod had thrust hard up my slot. My cherry was popped instantly causing me to cry out loud.

It ploughed past the wet tingling and slippery lips and deep inside me. It opened up my tight passage with the wide and hard pointed pink tool. I was sent messages telepathically into my head that said:

"Everything will be ok! Enjoy the moment; the Love tree would never hurt you!"

The penis was pushed all the way inside me then out. Quickly it did it again and then again, faster and faster pushing deeper into me, I could see the branch bucking into me really fast, so fast that I could no longer feel individual thrusts but more of a continuous friction against my vaginal passage walls. A sharp pain deep inside me gave way to pleasure as Woody's knob powered up and down my pussy.

"You are no longer a virgin."

12