A Table for Three Pt. 01

Story Info
Online friends bring their dirtiest fantasies to life.
6.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

The train arrived at the station Alice had directed him to in the afternoon. She had never narrowed down where she and Kate lived to more than 'the North Wales coast' before, but here he was, supposedly close to her actual address. Given the length of the journey, Steve hoped that this wasn't her idea of a prank. He would feel pretty stupid coming all this way to meet his online 'friend', only to find out that the whole thing was a joke at his expense.

For years she had kept a strict anonymity to their chats, supplying her first name and many details about her life, but never enough to risk identification. There had been a few nudes, but never anything showing her face.

Then she had sent the mail. An invitation to visit, offering little more than a location to travel to and a promise to meet him at the station. He'd recently ended a long-term relationship and she felt like doing something exciting to start the new year, so she said. In fairness, that did seem entirely in character for her, but it was hard to believe all the same. He'd tried asking for a full photo, "Just so I know who I'm meeting", but she'd laughed it off, saying that she wanted the big reveal to happen in person.

"I want to see you take a risk, Mr. Careful."

He'd almost abandoned the idea right then, until she'd sent him a train ticket and told him to call in sick for a few days.

"No second chances," she'd said. "I've done my part. If you want it, come and get it."

He'd wanted it, so here he was.

The station was tiny, not at all what he was used to in England. A short stretch of concrete in front of a quaint waiting room. Steve supposed that during the holiday season this place might be quite busy, but no one was flocking to a wet, cold Welsh seaside town in January. He stepped down onto the platform, clutching his bag awkwardly and wondering if he'd made a mistake. To think he'd been worried about recognising her in a crowd. There was no one waiting here at all.

Maybe it was time to write this one off as a kind of midlife crisis. It should be easy to find a cheap hotel room this time of year, and a couple of days of relaxation in a nice town might not be so bad. That was the spirit, ignore the crushing disappointment and focus on the positives.

Then he saw the two women walk through the gate. Both were well-dressed in fashionable winter coats, easily ten years his junior, both slim and attractive. The brunette was slightly shorter and slimmer, struggling to hide a cheeky smile. The blonde was more aloof, striding along with her nose up in the air and barely glancing in his direction.

Steve's heart was really racing and his mouth a touch dry. They matched the mental picture he'd built up of them over the years. Could it really be them? He tried to picture the brunette naked for reference, but that wasn't much help.

They stopped in front of him. The blonde continuing to look around at the trees in apparent disinterest, while the brunette looked right at him appraisingly. He realised suddenly that he'd never even thought of offering her a photo for identification purposes.

"I was going to make a sign with 'Steve' written on it," the brunette grinned, "but I thought it'd be more fun to keep you guessing until the last second."

The blonde looked at him directly then, maybe looking for confirmation that they hadn't just ambushed a complete stranger.

He realised he'd better find his tongue before this got awkward. "Alice?"

"Very pleased to meet you," she said with obviously fake formality, extending her hand for a shake. "Car's illegally parked, so we better get a move on."

She turned to indicate the blonde, who was still looking at him with what might have been disapproval, or just resting bitch face. Jesus, she was hot. Alice was just as pretty as he'd hoped, but Kate...Fuck.

"Mongo here will carry your bag if you want," Alice grinned.

"Fuck off," the blonde smiled for the first time. "You can carry it. I'm driving."

II

Steve had found himself pushed into an armchair and supplied with sandwiches before he knew what was happening. Alice had happily chatted with him during the short drive to her place, and was still talking while she and Kate began rearranging furniture. He'd barely been in her presence for 20 minutes and already felt like they'd been hanging out for days. She was exactly like she'd been online all these years, funny, smart and curious about everything. Not a trace of nerves, unless the constant chatter was her way of dealing with the weirdness of the situation.

It was strange, knowing so many of her intimate secrets, her fantasies and fears, but only now seeing them attached to a real person. She seemed so composed and well-adjusted. Normal, in the best possible way. He'd never have guessed from looking at her just how wild her kinks got. Attractive too, which was a relief. It would have been a real shit if he'd come all this way and not felt the same way about her in person. He thought about seeing her do the things they'd only talked about, in person, and his mouth got dry again.

Kate, on the other hand, had barely said a word to him, letting Alice play hostess while she just glanced at him with a smirk. He didn't know her anywhere near as well. The blonde had entered Alice's life as a friend and, about a year ago, had been promoted to girlfriend. It had come as a surprise to both women, neither of whom had dated women before, but it was clear that they'd both finally found the person they were looking for.

Alice had never felt comfortable sharing her real desires with her boyfriends, deeply embarassing as they were, so her relationships were never fulfilling. It was, by her own admission, a self-inflicted injury. She'd always been highly competitive, wanting to appear perfect, afraid of failing or letting her family down. Maybe that was why so many of her kinks were about taking risks, about losing control, of being humiliated and degraded. Kate had seen all of that and shrugged, accepting her as she really was without hesitation.

Alice, in turn, clearly worshipped her.

So Steve was pretty sure what Alice wanted out of this meet-up, but he wasn't entirely sure why Kate had agreed to this. The few times he'd spoken online to Kate had been terse, mostly organising some sexual adventure for Alice. That was probably what Kate was doing now. No doubt she'd tell him herself when she got round to it, she had a reputation for bluntness.

He came out of his thoughts and noticed that his hosts had cleared an open space in the centre of the room, occupied by a single chair. Alice emerged from the bedroom with a cardboard box and plonked it down on the table now occupying the centre of the room. She pulled out two pairs of handcuffs and held them up delicately, letting them jangle.

"Enough fucking around," said Kate, looking over at him with her unnervingly direct stare. "You want to break the ice?"

Steve swallowed hard and nodded. Yep, Kate was all business as expected.

"Good," she stalked over to him, bending down until her lips were pressed against his ear, her golden hair brushing the side of his face. "Here's what we're going to do..."

III

He was naked and bent over the table, his arms spread wide as if he were reaching for the corners. Alice and Kate had worked efficiently, combining cuffs and loops of rope to secure his wrists to the far table legs. They'd done something similar with his ankles on the near side. Knowing Alice, she had planned this all out and practised it long before she'd invited him to visit. She hated looking incompetent.

Steve felt horribly vulnerable in this position, realising that he was entirely dependent on the girls' goodwill if he wanted to be released. He wondered if he'd made a mistake agreeing to this, but he'd wanted it too much to seriously consider refusing. At Kate's command he'd stripped in front of them, trembling with a mixture of lust and dread.

Kate sat on a kitchen chair in front of him, still smirking as she ran a leather belt between her hands. It was hard to keep his head up so he could look at her, but she'd warned him that she expected him to maintain eye contact. He'd settled for resting his chin on the tabletop and trying to ignore the ache in his neck.

"Alice says you enjoy pain. It'll be fun to see how much of that was just talk."

Steve swallowed, trying to keep a brave face on. He already felt stupid enough in this position, he didn't want to look like a coward too. "I can handle quite a lot."

"Good," she smiled approvingly, "because I don't like crybabies."

A playful slap on the backside made him blink, reminding him that Alice had circled off behind him several minutes ago.

"Hell of a view from back here," said Alice, "all spread out like a little slut. Kate, come and have a look at this."

Kate rolled her eyes, but dutifully rose to move around to his rear.

"Look at those cute little balls," Alice laughed. "Just begging to be punished."

Steve barely resisted the urge to squirm, feeling a blush spread across his face. His cock was suddenly rock hard, pressed against the underside of the table. An involuntary shock ran through him when he felt a cold hand cupping his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze. A groan escaped his lips as one of the girls began bouncing them on her palm. The gentle grip disappeared and Alice walked back into view.

"Aren't you just beautiful?" she grinned.

Steve wasn't sure how to answer that, although the compliment was appreciated. He was still wondering what to say when pain blossomed in his belly, making him gasp out loud. Kate must have slapped his balls from behind.

"She asked you a question," snapped Kate.

Oh God. Oh fuck. He sucked in a deep breath and answered quickly, before another slap could follow. Alice had said many things positive things about her girlfriend, but patience had not been on the list of virtues.

"Sorry," Steve gasped, "I'm sorry."

Another, harder slap followed, making his whole body jerk violently.

"Still not answering the question, stupid."

"Yes, I'm beautiful," he said hurriedly.

Agreeing with Alice seemed like the best option right now. She looked pleased and gave him an encouraging smile. She was fiddling with a chunky marker pen that she'd pulled out of her pocket, testing it on her forearm.

"Just as well she thinks you're beautiful," muttered Kate, "because you're fucking stupid."

"Say sorry for being fucking stupid, Steve" Alice said, not looking up from the thin stripe she'd marked on her arm.

He knew he should say it, but his pride was rebelling. Humiliation was Alice's thing, not his. He was going to show them that wasn't afraid of a little...The moan of shock ripped out of his mouth before he even knew it was coming. Kate had cupped his balls and squeezed hard, making light dance in front of his eyes. She kept squeezing for several seconds before releasing him.

"Fuck, oh fuck..." he was barely able to get the words out.

"Come on, Steve," encouraged Alice, "you can do it. Just use your words like a big boy."

"I...I..."

"Steve..." Alice's tone held a hint of warning now.

"I'm sorry for being st-" his apology was cut off as searing pain blazed across his right buttock, accompanied by the crack of a belt hitting his skin. A second lash came in across his left buttock before he could do more than cry out.

"Really, Kate?" Alice sounded disapproving, but Steve couldn't see her expression with his sweating face now pressed into the table.

"Sorry," Kate snorted, "my hand slipped."

He felt Alice's hand stroking his hair soothingly. "Don't worry, I'm going to help you out. Repeat after me: I'm sorry for being fucking stupid."

For just a moment, Steve considered refusing, or at least stalling for time, then he felt the length of the leather belt being dragged slowly upwards across his dangling balls. There was no doubting where Kate's next blow would be aimed.

"I'm sorry for being fucking stupid," he muttered.

"Don't you wish you'd just said you were beautiful?" asked Alice.

"Yes."

"Now I have to mark you as stupid," she sighed, sounding genuinely irritated.

He wondered what she meant by that, but then wondered if asking would also mark him as stupid. He was still wondering when Kate's hand locked in his hair and dragged his head back up, so he could see Alice looking at him impatiently. Kate's groin was up against his ass now, her breasts pressed into his back as she lay over him. The weight forced the edge of the table into his hips painfully. He could feel her blonde hair falling across his face as she moved her lips to his ear.

"I told you to keep your head up," she hissed. "Next time you look down I'm going to take a shit on the table and rub your nose in it. Do you believe me?"

Fuck. Letting this girl tie him up might have been a mistake. Genuine panic was stirring in his belly.

"Yes," he said quickly, "I believe you, Kate."

Kate kept her grip on his hair all the same, holding his head up while Alice used the marker on his forehead. "F-u-c-k-i-n-g S-t-u-p-i-d" she mouthed the words out as she wrote, her face a picture of concentration.

"Okay," Alice clapped her hands brightly, "I'm going to have some fun at the back now. You get the loud end, baby."

Peeling herself off his back, Kate came round the table, slipping two fingers under his chin to raise his gaze higher. She studied him for a moment, her grey eyes completely devoid of emotion, then nodded to herself as if satisfied. She continued to look him in the eyes as she picked up the pen and began drawing on his face. Alice had joked about Kate having the brain of a Great White Shark in a super hot body before, and Steve could see it now.

It took him a few seconds to realise that Alice's hands were now trailing up his thighs, her nails lightly brushing his skin. She took hold of his balls once more, gently rolling them in her palm and squeezing them playfully.

"What are you drawing, Kate?" she asked curiously, giving his balls a slightly less playful slap.

"Cocks," she said, still concentrating hard on her work. "Big fat cocks all over his stupid face. You like that, don't you Steve?"

A firmer squeeze from behind encouraged him to give the right answer. "Yes, Kate, I love it. Thank you."

"Maybe I should find a cock for you to suck," she mused. "Would you like that?" She didn't bother waiting for an answer, dropping the pen and walking over to pick up her phone.

He opened his mouth and then closed it again, caught between not wanting to provoke her and definitely not wanting her to call someone. Would Kate know someone willing to come and put their cock in his mouth? Steve didn't want to bet against it. He settled for pleading. "Please don't."

"Please don't, what?" she asked, playing with her phone.

"Please don't make me suck a cock," he mumbled, feeling very stupid. This was not exactly what he'd signed up for.

He flinched as he felt a soft kiss between his legs, followed by a slow lick across his tightening sack. Alice was gently stroking the wrinkled skin now, planting increasingly long kisses all over his balls. His cock, previously drooping a little under the verbal and physical abuse, quickly hardened again.

"You can use your safeword if you like," her voice came from below. "I can stop all of this right now." She gave the softest nip at his left testicle, trapping it between her teeth, before beginning to lick again. "Do you want this to stop?"

Oh god, no he didn't. He let out a low moan as a denial.

"The look on your face," sneered Kate, now holding her phone up in front of her face. "That's a keeper."

His eyes went wide in alarm. Jesus, he'd said no photos! No, wait, she was just fucking with him, she had to be. She seemed to read his thoughts, turning the phone towards him and playing back a video of him, red-faced and begging not to suck a cock. The words "Fucking Stupid" were printed in a small, neat hand across his forehead.

"Kate!" he yelled, trying to sound stern as Alice began to suck one of his nuts into her mouth. It wasn't his most convincing effort.

"Hey Kate," mumbled Alice, "get the camera on him."

Kate gave one of her slow smiles and turned the phone around again, Steve's protests only seeming to egg her on. His demands to turn the phone off turned into another helpless moan as he felt the tip of Alice's thumb circling his asshole.

"Oh no, no, no, don't you..."

"Say cheese!"

Steve's whole body convulsed as Alice drove her thumb into his pucker. It was neither lubed nor gentle, nor did it stop until she'd rammed the last knuckle home. He was vaguely aware that he'd made a noise like a squeaky balloon. That sound, or the look on his face, had clearly pleased Kate, who was laughing in delight. She steadied the phone in both hands, keeping it trained on his face.

"Perfection. Keep looking at the camera," she instructed, "you know what I'll do to you if you don't."

He moaned miserably, although it came out sounding more ecstatic than he'd intended. Alice had risen behind him and now rested one hand on his bare ass, while the other speared him again and again on her thumb. His cock was jerking about wildly under the table and he gritted his teeth, feeling like he was chasing an orgasm that stayed just out of reach.

"You're doing really well!" enthused Alice, still ramming her thumb into him. He had no idea how such a tiny little thumb could feel so big. "Kate wanted to start you off with her strap-on, but your poor little hole isn't ready for that."

"Maybe he's ready for it now?" suggested Kate.

"Fuck! No," he moaned.

"It's okay," soothed Alice, "We can talk about that later. Kate, could you do the label?" She began to slow the thumb pounding down, hooking it slightly to drag it across his sensitive asshole as she pulled it out each time.

The what?!

Kate picked up the pen and walked out of his line of sight. He felt her writing across his buttocks, knowing by now to hold still while she worked. He felt Alice withdraw her thumb, leaving him feeling oddly empty. Then he felt hands spreading his cheeks and a warm glob of spit hitting his hole. Another glob followed, presumably from Kate. Then, with just a pair of fingertips touching each side of his ring, one of the girls began to spread him open.

"Ready for your close-up, Steve?" asked Alice, the smile audible in her voice.

"Oh god, Alice, please..."

There was silence, followed by mutual laughter behind him. After a moment, both of his hosts came to stand in front of him. Kate held out her phone, letting him get a look at his red, slightly dilated asshole. The words 'Property of Kate and Alice' were written across his backside.

"Before we let you loose," said Kate, "you should tell Alice you love her. I still think we should finish with me kicking you in the balls, but she says we can't."

Steve gulped, looking at her eyes. She really wanted to do it, didn't she?

"Thank you, Alice," he said quietly, feeling his face go red. "I love you."

"You're welcome," grinned Alice. She leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Um, just so there are no hard feelings after we untie you, Kate says you're going to enjoy the next bit. Time for you to get a little revenge."

IV

Alice watched Steve's reaction to the words Kate was whispering in his ear with wary interest. His smile sent a confused thrill through her body, part anticipation and part dread. She'd been very open with him over the years, sharing her increasingly colourful fantasies of being humiliated and degraded. Still, the prospect of those things happening right now, so soon after their first meeting, was quite intimidating. Was he really willing to do something so extreme at such short notice? Would she enjoy the reality as much as she had enjoyed the fantasy?

12