A Tail Untold

Story Info
A hacker teaches a rich prick to always read the EULA.
4.5k words
3.74
13.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheThird
TheThird
34 Followers

(A Dakota The Coder Adventure. The Year is 2049)

*92%*

*93%*

He rubbed his gloved hands in glee as the download counter approached the end. He knew that, despite all the expense, this was going to be worth every penny.

*94%*

Well, quite a few pennies actually. There was the T 5 Turbo commercial grade internet line he had installed at his mansion. The X-Station 3 Ultra with patented RL (real life) graphic display and possessing the capability of perfect audio output.

*95%*

That sound could really only work if he had the best speakers expertly situated around him (which he did) also the 112-inch state of the art wireless monitor.

*96%*

All of that paled in comparison to what he had spent on his VR rig, however. The contacts in his eyes could beam light into his retina directly, creating whatever images or video was streamed to them via his game console. The T.V., the price of which could have fed 20 people for a year, was useless.

*97%*

The ear plugs he thought were substandard compared to the speakers, because the speakers could drown him in reverb, but he had to use the plugs to fully interface with the neural implants.

*98%*

Neural nodes were basically microscopic computers implanted in nerve ganglia, the spine, and even the brain stem to help simulate the full spectrum of the physical responses capable from the five senses to virtual stimuli generated by the game in the X-Station and as rendered through the VR rig.

*99%*

The remaining piece of gear were the Tactonics limited series VR commander gloves. With those black beauties jacked into his hands, with one simple motion he could produce a seamless, fully integrated display of any user interface and allowed complete interaction. Up to, and including, command prompts. Basically, the gloves allowed him to hack the games and partake of all the fun little Easter eggs the developer might have hidden away.

*100%* Download Complete

Normally this was when he would set his beer aside and whip his dick out, but he wasn't sure if the manufacturer warranty on his gloves covered semen stains, not to mention the potential shock hazard.

*Installation Required*

What the fuck, it wasn't done already?

"Fine," he said, as if there was anyone else in the mansion to hear him. He crossed his arms and waited, he began to reflect on the newest drama at his local restaurant. He owned over eighty of them but it was the local one he managed himself, which allowed him greater time to be "hands on" with the waitresses.

Thinking of that brought his mind back to the most recent lawsuit. What did those bimbos expect? They all signed up to work at *HeadLights.* The restaurant chain was famous for its waitress uniform, which consisted of a thin white blouse, short black mini skirt, and nothing else. He was proud of that nothing else, it was why he had to conduct inspections everyday.

Well apparently those inspections along with other supposedly hostile working conditions provided grounds for a class action lawsuit. He sputtered as he became angry just thinking about it. After global warming really kicked in, the vast majority of eateries could not offer the ice cold dining areas he did.

He caught himself going in to pitch mode. "Think of it, scantily clad young, beautiful women wear the barest amount of clothing allowed by law as they serve the highest quality hotdogs in the coldest restaurants in North America." He rubbed his crotch as he told himself he liked thinking of it a lot.

*Headlights* was his brainchild. Sure, plenty of pervs had, throughout history, combined nubile females, skimpy clothing, and cold temperatures; but he was the first man to add phallic shaped food to the mix. All those elements together made him, in his humble estimation, a culinary and marketing genius.

And some sluts wanted to take it all away, while he stood on the verge of turning his restaurant chain into a multinational franchise. He grabbed another beer.

"Fuck em," he said as he popped it open.

*Download Complete*

*Additional Downloads Available*

'Why not,' he thought to himself, 'gotta finish my beer now anyway.' With that he clicked on the additional downloads which he assumed was mainly just different skins for the game's NPC's.

He didn't even know if he would need new skins. Sure, "A Tail Untold" was the black market, pornified version of the hugely popular RPG series "Untold Tales", but with his top of the line setup he should be getting photo realistic level graphics. Still, when it came to female flesh, he liked to keep his options open.

*Select Start*

Woohoo, finally he could take his mind off his problems and- the phone rang.

"Fuckitall!" It was his lawyer. Fortunately for him the VR's UI could handle the phone functions as well, but he really was hoping to be waxing his carrot by now. "What is it?"

The image of his lawyer popped up on the display. "Pardon the interruption, but we have some more dirt for you to peruse. I am sending it now."

His gloved hands clapped, now this was the sort of diversion he liked. Suddenly video and pictures appeared, all of them featuring various employee's of his in states of undress, some even engaging in indecent acts (otherwise known as sucking and fucking as he liked to call it). He watched as one young lady he knew personally was railed from behind as she smiled in to her phone. His attorney had earned his exorbitant fees with this one.

"How?"

"As your attorney trust me when I tell you that you don't want to know. Once the plaintiffs are contacted unofficially, it will be made plain that the release of this evidence to the public will prove detrimental to their standing with their family and friends. I believe many of them will withdraw from the case," his lawyer told him.

It wouldn't be all of the whores, however, and it was a sad admission of human nature that some sluts just can't be convinced to help themselves. And so, he asked, "what about the ones who won't drop out?"

His lawyer took his time in answering. "They will win. I would advise that you simply see the cost of all this as being price for feeling them up, harassing them, stalking them, and for seeing their nude pics and videos now. This is the red line for me. I will tell you, as your advocate, that going any further with this and you will be on your own."

'Ahh well,' he thought, 'this is going to be expensive.' He'd get his money's worth somehow. He decided then and there he'd wait until the girls who won the case all had kids and they were grown and then he'd release their dirt. He imagined the email title, *Your Mommy like you've never seen her before!*

Holy shit did that make him hard.

"Thanks Bob, great work! Send your bill to my office, and don't forget to add an extra zero."

"Thank you sir," the lawyer smiled and disconnected the call.

Business completed, it was time for pleasure. He began the game and left the static start screen and went to the much more interesting character selection screen. Here he could build his own character or choose a preset fuckdoll. He wasted several minutes and the breast size slider on his red-headed barbarian when he noticed the similarity between her and the waitress he groped in the middle of the restaurant in front of a horde of witnesses. He had her nudes.

He used his gloves to open the command prompts and scrolled through the skins he could add, he placed the dirt file his lawyer just gave him in to it. The AI formatted the files and added the appropriate file extensions and, after a few moments, all the waitresses suing him whom he had pictures or videos of was now a potential skin for his game.

"Hot damn," he shouted. Now he was cooking. Every waitress was made in to either a preset playable character or an NPC. A 'pron' game with a cast that large, no wonder it cost so much. There was still some characters left over. Suddenly he realized he could add anyone or anything as a skin. Female celebrities, politicians, family members, almost unlimited possibilities.

He was using the UI to surf through the interface to fine a good scenario to use his barbarian character in when a tiny box popped up on his screen. Inside was what looked like a tech support chick, complete with purple hair, lens-less glasses and a face tat. "Hello sir, my name is Dakota, I am your AI assistant for this game. Is there anyway I can help you?"

He looked her over. Mousey, but cute. 'Wonder how well the programmers scripted her,' he asked himself. "Yeah, let me see those titties." The camera scrolled down to reveal that she wasn't clothed. She had small, pert breasts with Red Heart tattoos over her nipples. 'Bit small for my taste, but still nice.'

"It shows that you have already added skins to the various assets in the game, sir."

'Assets, yeah he liked that,' he smirked and scratched himself. 'That's right, just need to know how to use them now.'

"First you should pick a scenario from the menu and select the assets you wish to employ there. Since this is your first playthrough I do not have enough data to build a profile for you, although I will suggest that being your first time, most players prefer to use their own likeness as their avatar." Her robotic voice was a tad unnerving.

"You can do that?"

"Yes sir, the X-station already has image data taken from the built-in camera on the console. With your permission I can build your custom avatar however you wish, and as always, it can be edited later."

He thought it over for a while before he finally realized the possibilities. "Ahem, yes, well even though my dick is out now and appears erect I assure its quite cold in here. Fully hard my dick is very big err, bigger yes, bigger!" He found the editing tab and adjusted the slider for his package to a whopping 10 inches. He considered removing his bald spot, losing his gut, and making himself taller, but he thought to himself, 'fuck it, only person I gotta impress is me.'

She droned on. "Have you found a scenario you like yet? The interface will allow you to select from a large number of categories or you can just tell me what your interests are and I can build a scenario from that."

He gave it some thought. He had quite a few kinks, but most of them he could or had engaged in already. No, he spent all this money for *special* thrills. 'BDSM, torture, snuff, and some girl on girl. Oh, and one of the ladies needs to be the red headed barbarian I made earlier.' No point in going through all this without punishing that bitch, even if it was only in virtual reality.

Dakota's eyes flickered for a moment. "Found one you may like sir. Red headed barbarian warrior, Yargarra the Thunder Cunt, is sent to the dungeon to torture the blonde beauty, Princess Persephone. After some very rough treatment Princess Persephone breaks free, tortures, and then kills Yargarra before making her escape."

"Sounds cool, but all I do is watch, where is the fun in that?"

Dakota smiled and his erection died a little. "Oh no sir, with your commander gloves you have every option available to shape the narrative however you desire, including full immersion in the world with complete functionality. You would be like a god amongst these poor, unsuspecting female characters."

His erection sprang right back. When she said, "like a god," it definitely did something to him. The thought of that redhead at his mercy, he could not pass that up.

"That'll work, when can we start?"

Her eyes flickered again. "While I am building the database, could you sign the user agreement for the game, it was skipped over before and I can't begin without it."

"The fucking EULA is the hold up," he ground his teeth together. "You have my digital signature for whatever you need, lets get this party started already," he seriously needed to nut, and no one ever read that shit anyway.

"Right away sir." Suddenly the selection area dissolved and he was walking along a dark, torch lit corridor. He quickly gained night vision as he began to move about. Ahead of him, once barely discernable in the faint light, walked a svelte, black leather clad figure. A mane of red curls trailed down to her shapely ass. On her narrow waist was a belt and attached to it was a nasty looking whip.

"Can she hear me," he whispered.

"She cannot sense you at all unless you allow it," Dakota answered.

He continued to follow the sexy barbarian until she reached a thick oaken door which she unlocked and entered. As he made his way inside he saw, chained on the opposite wall; a completely nude, ravishing blonde. He remembered her vaguely as a waitress who joined the lawsuit after a manager at another location had pinched her ass. 'As if that's my fault,' he thought. 'Sure the lawyers say I created a culture of harassment, but I say don't want to be treated like a slut then don't dress like one.'

He licked his lips. "So, what can I do here?"

A list of commands appeared in his vision. As he scrolled over them various subcommands would open. Half of them he didn't understand but he did catch one he found interesting.

"What's 'time stop'," he asked.

"That is where all the assets cease to move, as if frozen in time, while you are free to do with them as you wish," Dakota told him.

The possibilities struck him immediately. "Do it." He approached the redhead. She stood perfectly still. He thought about changing her outfit to his waitress uniform but figured why bother, he was going to rip her clothes off anyway; just like what he wanted to do in the middle of his restaurant that day.

He toyed with her body a bit before he unhooked her leather top and jerked it open. Her large, pert breasts sprung forth. He wasted no time in squeezing the barbarian's small, puffy, pink nipples. He remembered them from sneaking views down her blouse at *Headlights*. 'God do I love puffies,' he thought.

He bit down on the right one, hard enough to draw blood, and was unnerved by the lack of reaction. He needed to hear her beg and scream, not fuck a flesh bot. Had he wanted that he could have just paid to have one created in her likeness.

Still, he soldiered on. He gave up on trying to rip her outfit, the leather was too thick, so he peeled it off her. He looked for somewhere to place her reactionless body and saw nothing but straw on the floor.

"Dakota, create a sturdy wooden table in the corner." He set the waitress on it and left her legs dangling over the sides. With his fingers he opened her little slit and peered inside.

"Every inch is rendered as faithfully as possible," Dakota chimed in.

Good enough for him. He stared down at the prone form, resting in a suspended state of whorish repose, and slid inside her. He began to thrust and immediately his orgasm built and spilled out like water poured in a glass too quickly and he came before her breasts had even begun to shake. "Ohhh," he moaned. "Jesus, that was fucking intense."

'Umm,' was his assistant smiling again? "What, what the fuck was that?"

"If you are referring to the intensity of your orgasm, your neural implants allow for heightened reactions to virtual stimuli."

He had no idea what that meant, he just knew that he hadn't cum that hard since that one time he picked up a transsexual by mistake. He thought it was just an extremely large clitoris he had sucked on.

"Lower the blonde down to her knees. I got something for her." The game complied. He took his dick, still coated in the juices from the redhead, and pressed its limp form into the blonde's mouth.

Nothing happened. 'What the hell,' he thought, 'this sucks.' Except it didn't, that was the problem. He kept pressing his wiener in her mouth, the pressure from that and the feel of her soft tongue caused his dick to stiffen, but she was not engaging.

"Game, I want a blowjob!" Dakota's eyes flashed in response.

After her eyes went back to normal, The AI assistant spoke, "in order to force the NPCs to directly interact with you, you have to authorize me to initiate a manual override of the game's safety features and also sign an additional indemnity waiver. The developer of "A Tail Untold", Cumsoft, denies all legal-"

"Oh stop it. Just let me nut in this bitch's mouth already." He wanted a repeat of that last orgasm, and fucking these two cunts to achieve it made it even better.

Dakota prompted, "do you grant me permission to utilize body control program Beta 69, and authorize me to pilot the script that best matches your character?"

Time to fuck these whores before he logged off and fucked them over in real life. He stared at Princess Persephone, her vacant, unmoving doll eyes stared back. "Do it," he growled as a tingle went up his legs to his head.

Princess Persephone promptly bit down on his virtual pocket rocket, not only causing it to abort its lift off but removed it from his launch pad all together.

The pain was immediate and overwhelming, amplified by his neural nodes, he tried and failed to open his mouth to scream. Lacking a proper exit, the air pushed from his lungs became trapped in his mouth and caused his throat to expand while also muffling his vocal cords, the only sound he was capable of in that moment was a hideous, "shnarrff flurffle!"

He quickly found that his limbs were frozen in place also, as he could not reach down to check if his real dick was still attached. This became even more maddening as he felt a warm liquid spread across his lap. "Mmrrph! Mmrrph!" The blonde began to chew.

"Mmmmmmmmrrrrrpppphhhhhh!"

"Why are you freaking out, we haven't even begun to have fun yet," Dakota laughed in his ears. He grunted as the two girls moved him to the table and laid him across it with his ass in the air. Struggle as he might, he could not move; it was as if his palms were welded to the table.

He felt his clothing vanish; the dank air of the dungeon was cool on his exposed flesh. Goosebumps formed as Yargarra and Persephone ran their hands across his back. "Might as well let you talk for this next part," Dakota snickered.

It was in that moment that he realized that "Dakota" was not an AI provided by the game. She was not a program at all, she was a real person! She was a hacker who had snuck into his private network somehow. She was a hacker and he had given her control of his neural implants.

He knew then that everything that happened here, he would feel in real life. Like pleasure, the pain would be amplified. He began to cry and plead.

"I'll give you millions right now, just let me go!" Dakota shook her head. He wailed at her, how had he let himself get fooled by this bitch?

"I don't want your money," she told him. "I mean, sure, I'll take it, but only to pass on to your victims." She sighed and began to file her nails. "What I want is for you to know what it is when someone has power over you, and they abuse that power. I want you to know that sensation of helplessness, of hopelessness. Remember Yargarra had a whip?"

He didn't understand at first, and then, "Wait!"

A line of fire ripped down his back as the flesh parted and he began to screech in agony. This was followed over and over by more lashes. Being that this was the virtual world, he didn't pass out, he didn't die. He just screamed.

And screamed.

And screamed.

This went on for so long that his over-burdened nervous system became numb. Even with his body under lockdown his limbs shook uncontrollably.

"Shh, its okay," Dakota told him in mockery. "You cry real good for a grown man."

To his credit, he managed a broken reply. "Let's see you manage this bitch!"

She appeared in the dungeon then, adorned in a suit of armor with only her face revealed. She leaned over the table to stare at him. He looked away.

"Poor guy, you got a widdle ouchie?" She ran her steel-clad fingers through his hair. As she did that; he felt the other females begin to stroke his testicles and dick.

TheThird
TheThird
34 Followers
12