A Tale of a Wanderer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up a plate, and one of them said, "Just know there is one rule for you. So long as you follow it, you may remain here, as our master. If you break it, though, you will have to leave immediately, and none of us want that! Do you agree to follow it, no matter what?"

I nodded enthusiastically, and waited for her to tell me what it was. "The rule," she began, "Is you cannot ask any questions. Not even once. If you do, you must leave immediately, and never return. Do you swear?"

I felt frantic. Obviously, I couldn't say no. I'd have to have been insane to say no. So, I said, loudly and firmly, "Absolutely! I swear!"

Chapter 6

They all seemed to relax then, and they sat with me, caressing me, and talking sweetly. Several of them played stringed instruments for my enjoyment. One of them sang. After I'd eaten, they led me into a bathroom, and cleaned the sweat of my journey from me by wiping me down with cloths. Somehow the cloths made me feel clean and fresh, despite seemingly being dry. I felt exactly as clean as if I'd just taken a long shower. This seemed impossible, but, after a giant bird had carried me here, and my experiences with the island, and the statues, I had given up on questioning anything.

Next, I was dressed in fine clothes, and led back again to the main hall, where they sat me on the same couch, and started crowding around me again. I felt hands massaging me in several spots, and leaned my head back, relaxing. They put out the lights, and I sank back into the relaxing darkness. A hand slipped beneath my pants, and fondled my dick. At the same time, I felt my hand being thrust between one of the women's legs. My dick became rock hard, then, and another woman started kissing me on the lips, as another pushed my other hand up under her clothing. I felt the index and middle finger on each hand slide inside of a woman. Then I felt my pants being pulled down, and a woman mounted me, and slid my dick inside of her, and started bouncing up and down.

I started moving my fingers in and out of the two women rapidly, and they moaned in pleasure. The kissing stopped, and for a moment I heard the sound of clothing sliding off of the woman who had been kissing me, before I felt the wetness of her pussy on my lips. I started licking her, and she wailed in ecstasy. After a while, she came, and got up. I started to hear the other women making pleasure noises, and a few of them seemed to be fighting over which part of my body each wanted. Then, I heard a long, orgasmic whine, and then a wail, and a splash of water hit my face, and kept flowing. It occurred to me that no drink had been served with my dinner, and that I was extremely thirsty due to my long journey, so this was a blessed happening. I moved my head in the dark to align my mouth with the stream, and began to drink. I realized, then, it wasn't water; one of them was pouring wine into my mouth.

The wine stopped flowing, and I felt the women changing places on my body, as my fingers entered new pussies, my dick slid between a different set of legs, and my tongue went inside of another woman. Again and again, after some of the women came, they would put a bottle to my lips, and pour wine into my mouth. This happened repeatedly, until the women got tired, and my thirst was sated. I realized it was almost over, so I let myself come as one of the women climbed off of my dick. I could hear the rustling of clothing in the dark, and then they brought the lights back up, and were all standing there, smiling.

"Would you like to be shown your bed, now?" asked one of them.

"Sure." I said, feeling truly wonderful.

She led me to a large room with a massive bed in it. "You may pick any of us to sleep with you tonight," she said. I thought she looked very sweet, and so I pointed to her, and several others. We all went into the bed, and I fell asleep, lying my head on one of their breasts, while several of them stroked my hair, and caressed my back.

Chapter 7

In the middle of the night, I woke up parched. So, I walked out into the main hall, and looked for something to drink. There was nothing. I looked around for a kitchen, and found there were many locked doors. Eventually I did find a kitchen, but there was no water there, either. Nothing to drink whatsoever. I thought about rousing one of the women in my bed, and asking them, but then remembered the rules. I decided being thirsty until breakfast was a pretty good tradeoff for getting to live here, and started to walk back to my room.

As I walked, I nearly ran into one of the couches in the dark. I grabbed a candle that was burning on a table, and looked at the couch. One of the women was sitting on it, while two knelt in front of her. One of the ones kneeling licked her clit, while the other was fucking her with her tongue. The woman on the couch moaned as she orgasmed, and the other two women stood up, grabbed their wine glasses from the floor, and approached me, as they drank from them. One of them kissed me, and as she did, my mouth was filled with wine. She withdrew, and I swallowed it, just as the other woman did the same. I was still a little thirsty, and started to say, "Thank you for the drink! Wh-" I stopped myself though, as I realized I was about to ask a question, and get banned from this heavenly place. One of them knelt down, and started sucking my dick, as another put my hand onto her clit. I started rubbing her, until she came. As she did so, she wrapped her arms around my neck and shoulders, and put her mouth up to my ear, so that I heard her soft moans of ecstasy as intimately as possible. She kissed me, and I could taste the other woman's pussy on her lips. It was intoxicating and wonderful. I came then.

All three women stood up, and walked back to wherever their rooms were. I went back to mine, and fell asleep amongst the beauties that were already asleep there.

Chapter 8

In the morning I came out to the hall and sat on the couch. They brought food for me, again, and I ate. Afterwards, they stripped, and started like the night before. They used every part of my body that could make them come. This time, though, I saw what they were doing, as the sun was up. A woman rode my face until she came, and then stood up. Then she went and got a jug of water, and poured it down her body, over her breasts, and down her stomach. I put my face below her breasts, and let it pour into my mouth. It was extremely sexy, watching her pour water over her naked body.

I turned her dripping body around, pushed her down on the couch, and fucked her from behind, until I was ready to come. Then, I pulled out and shoved my dick into her mouth, and finished on her tongue.

Afterwards they all got dressed again, and we sat around talking for several hours. They were very interesting women, and told me a lot of amazing things. Conversation was difficult, as I couldn't ask any questions, though. I still greatly enjoyed their company.

Eventually, they walked off to go about their business, and I decided to explore a little. I went outside, and walked around the palace. There were beautiful gardens, multi colored birds, and other wild animals, and then I found a little path leading up a hill. I followed it, and noticed it was getting hot, and I was becoming thirsty. I got to the top of the hill and found a small grove, which had benches set up which overlooked the palace grounds below. On one of them sat five of the women. Each one was wearing only bra and panties, and had her hands on her knees, with her legs spread open.

Their eyes all met mine, and they all said one thing: hunger. They wanted me, deeply, so I walked over to the left most one, and pulled off her underwear. Next I stuck a finger inside of her with one hand, while I worked her bra off with the other, and sucked her breasts. Then, I stood up, and shoved my cock into her mouth, and fucked her face. She started to rub her pussy, and then pulled my dick out of her mouth, and said, "Are you thirsty?" I nodded, and, as she guided me with her hands, I got down on my knees, and started tongue fucking her pussy, below her fingers which were working her clit. She started to yell as she came. Then she said, "Open your mouth!" I pulled my tongue out of her, and did so, and she poured water from a glass bottle, into my mouth, which I was grateful to drink in the heat of the day. She was shuddering with orgasm for a few moments as she continued pouring the water into my mouth. Finally she stopped, and I sat back on my haunches.

I looked over, and it struck me that the other four women were waiting, now, and giving me combinations of sultry looks and glares. I went to each one, stripped her, and licked her clit until she came. Then, after making the last woman come, I pushed her legs up, and slammed my dick inside of her, and started fucking her as hard as I could. She yelped, and came so hard it almost pushed my dick out of her. I pulled out, and told the rest, "Get on your knees, and open your mouths." They did so, and I shot my load into their mouths. I got a blast of it into the first three mouths, as my dick convulsed a few times, but then it quit. The first three women smiled as they swallowed the come. The other two who didn't get any pouted at me, and looked disappointed. So, I slid my fingers up, along the underside of my dick to make another drop come out for the fourth and fifth woman. This pleased them. They all got their underwear back on, then, and sat back on the bench.

"We have spent so many years here, we know all of the secrets of this place." said one of them.

I nodded, and said, "Tell me more." making sure not to ask, but instead to tell.

"No one knows who built it, but we find that there is something special about it." she said.

"You have to trust it though." added another.

I merely looked at them, trying to think of a way to respond. "I have heard tales of similar places. This one must be the same." I said.

"Perhaps. But this one has special rules we must follow. We have never, and will never break them, and so we will be able to live here forever." she replied.

I wondered if they were the same rules that I had placed on me, but then quickly understood this must be false, since they asked me questions regularly.

"I love your deep voice, and your face and body. Where are you from?" she asked.

"I come from the lands west of here." I replied.

"Well, I'm very excited to hear about these lands," she replied. The other four women concurred. They all were very happy, and enjoying each other's company. I spent the rest of the day with these women, walking around the grounds, eating some of the wild fruit that grew around the palace, and telling them about my homeland. They grew very warm to me, and I to them.

Toward the end of the day, we walked back to the palace, and they wiped me down again. I thought, again, about how strange this process was.

After my inexplicably effective bath, I sat down at a table that was laid out for dinner in the main hall. After eating, one of the women pushed away my plate, and plopped her wide, round ass down on the table. There, she spread her legs, and pushed my head down, until my lips were against her pussy. I licked her vigorously, until she came. I was disappointed that she didn't pour water over her body, like before, as I was extremely thirsty. "Try again." she said in a soft and loving voice. So, I slammed my tongue as deep as it would go inside of her, and started thrusting in and out. At the same time, I rubbed her clit with my thumb rapidly. She started moving her hips underneath me, and finally let out a cry, and started coming. "Thank you." she said in a sing-song voice. She held a glass in front of my mouth, and poured the wine in it into my mouth. It was delicious.

"I hope he's still thirsty." I heard a voice say from behind, and another woman pushed herself between me and the table, but she faced away from me, and presented me with her wide hips and ass. I pushed her down, until her face was against the table, and her ass was in the air. Then I leaned under, and licked her clit until she came. As I did so, I heard a cork pop out of a bottle, and saw the woman who had spoken a moment ago appear to my right, and begin pouring a glass of wine. Then, she sat on the table and watched us while she masturbated until she came.

The woman in front of me stopped coming, and walked away, just as the one with the wine glass scooted over, and sat down, facing me, on the table. "Put your tongue inside of me, if you're still thirsty." she said. I did so, and she tipped the glass back, seemingly drinking all of the wine from the glass. Then she grabbed the back of my head, and pushed against it, forcing my tongue even deeper inside of her wet pussy, which was dripping with female orgasm cream. The cream was pushed into my mouth, and I relished in it as I swallowed the thick, slightly sour but also deeply creamy substance. Then, she leaned forward, and let the wine start to drizzle out of her mouth, onto her bush. From there, it trickled down, over her clit, and into her pussy, and finally, into my mouth. It tasted so rich, and smooth, as it was some kind of rich blend of several varieties of grapes.

After that, she stood up, and started to walk away, but I grabbed her hand, and pulled her back to me. I guided her down to her knees, and pushed my throbbing dick into her mouth. She made an "Mmmmm" sound, and I started sliding in and out of her mouth. Right when I was about to come, I pushed my dick as far back into her throat as I could, and came down her throat. She moved rapidly, and I for a second thought she was upset, but then I looked down and understood she was masturbating, and had started coming. I pulled my dick out of her mouth, and watched her enjoying her orgasm. Once she stopped coming, she stood up, kissed me on the cheek, and walked away.

Afterwards, we all went to sit on the couches. We talked for the rest of the night. The women became more and more interested in me, and were treating me so lovingly. I started to feel very deeply for them.

Chapter 9

This went on for quite some time. Each day was blissful. Full of sex, food, great conversation, massages, exploring the palace grounds, and just enjoying a wonderful life. I fell in love with all of them, and they with me. Each day we loved each other, and enjoyed each other's companies, and each night I'd pick several to sleep with me.

After a few weeks though, I started to eat away at myself. I started to ponder. What the fuck was going on? I was living in a fantasy land. Sure, I'd dealt with some strange things previously, but they were all short incidents, that would probably never be repeated. In fact, they could have just been heat stroke, or fever dreams. This, though, was very, very real. I had been living there for a long time, and was very clear headed and content.

Where did they keep the drinks? This was eroding my resolve. I wanted to ask, so badly. Inexplicably, every time I was thirsty, the women were nearby, and were essentially trading orgasms for water or wine. This being the case, I hadn't really thought about it for the first few days, but now it was starting to drive me crazy. I hadn't found a single drink, anywhere in the palace, except when I saw the women with them. Then, they'd take them away shortly after. Clearly the women had water and wine! So, where was it? I started to look for a well, or creeks or rivers on the grounds. I climbed trees and looked off into the distance, but I could only see endless stretches of desert outside of the rich, forested area we lived within. It was impossible. No such place existed on Earth. I tried all of the doors in the palace, and each was locked, except the kitchen, which was always stocked with food, and my room.

It would be so easy to just ask! But I couldn't.

I tried to push it away, and was mostly successful. So what if it was bizarre? So what if it didn't make sense? So what if it was impossible? A bunch of women had me in a situation where I was paid in water and wine for making them come, and I lived in a palace that was inexplicably full of food, and on verdant land, in the middle of an endless desert. There was no reason to worry about it. Yes, it was impossible, and insane, but it was also heavenly. I'd no reason to mess that up.

So, I returned to the palace, after wandering around worrying for half the day, and was ready for dinner. When I arrived though, I found the women upset. Many were crying. Some clung to me, and begged me to stay. I told them to tell me what was wrong, and they told me, "We love you so much!"

I replied, "I love all of you, too! So, don't cry!"

"You're going to leave us, forever!" one of them replied.

"I would never leave you!" I said.

"We wish we had never met you!" said one of them holding back tears.

"My darling, don't say this." I said.

"We have lived with many men, but you are the most dear, the kindest, smartest, most handsome we have ever met, and we are utterly heartbroken by your leaving." said one of them.

I started to sweat, then. Had I asked a question? No! I hadn't. I had been careful. In fact, I'd gotten in the habit of only making statements.

"Explain, please." I implored.

"We are weeping because we will be separated from you. It will be your fault. If you listen to us, and do as we say, we can be together forever, but we know you will disobey, and then we will lose you." she started sobbing, then, and I embraced her. Several other women pressed in, and wrapped their arms around me, too. I felt their tears on my cheeks, neck and shoulders as they embraced me.

"I will not!" I stated, confidently.

"We have lived her for many years, and it has always been the same. This is how you will disobey us. Once a year, we must leave for several days. While we are gone, we will give you the keys for all one hundred doors to this palace. You may enjoy each room while we are away, but not the door made of red gold! Opening that door will cause us to be forever separated. You will never see us again. We cannot tell you any more than that, but you must trust in us!" she started to tear up again, as she finished speaking.

"I promise I will not open it!" he replied.

I started to cry, as I realized I was terrified of losing them. They each embraced me then, and as their longing cheeks pressed against mine, each in turn, our tears mixed, and fell down.

Chapter 10

After the women left, I thought to myself, there's no way I'm opening that door, and losing my harem of loving women. Then, I set to exploring the palace. I'd gotten used to simply not knowing what was in the rooms, and with the rule of no questions, I'd merely let it go, and almost forgotten about them.

I opened the first door, and found it contained a huge garden, full of birds, fruit trees, and amazing scents from flowers and leaves. There were huge figs and other fruits, and I ate some of them.

The next room had a huge field in it. I started to understand that these rooms didn't even make any sense, and my mind reeled as I looked out over the expanse of palm trees. The ground was covered in lily of the valley, roses, jasmine, irises, and many other beautiful flowers. A breeze blew over them and the aroma made me feel so calm and at peace.

Behind the third door was a large hall full of marble, rare metals, and precious stones. There were cages full of song birds, happily singing, and containers full of sandalwood and aloe.

Inside the fourth door I discovered a large hall, which had forty doors leading off of it. In each one was jewels, like pearls, rubies, diamonds, and gold and silver. I felt like a king, and thought about how no other man in history has had such women, and such riches.

I explored the first half of the doors, and went to sleep when it got dark.