A Tale of Sluts 4.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it baby, how I am slapping your cock on my big tits?" Linda asked as she looked at her saliva coated big tits.

Mark felt like his mother was talking to him. And he whispered while jacking off his cock, "Fuck yeah, mom."

Linda spit on the cock head and rubbed it on her brown nipples to make them shiny.

"O yeah, I like that. Spreading my spit on these big tits with your cock," Linda continued.

John was all propped up, staring at his wife with wide eyes. He's never seen her behave like that before. Yeah, Linda can be a bit naughty and swear sometimes, but today she's gone completely insane.

"Mmm. I Fucking love sucking your cock, it makes my pussy so fucking wet." She inserted a finger into her soaking hairy pussy and began pleasuring herself. John could hear the sloshy sound of his wife's wet snatch.

"Can you hear that, baby?" The nasty sound of my wet cunt. Linda was acting like a total slut.

Mark knew his mom was talking to him, no doubt. He could hear the squishy sound of her wet pussy, and he imagined she was pleasuring her pussyhole with her fingers.

Linda was jacking off her husband's cock while fingering her needy cunthole, and her pussy juices were dripping down her thick thighs on to the floor.

She pulled out her fingers and showed it her husband. John could see her fingers covered with a thick layer of gooey, creamy cum.

"Mmm, so creamy. Do you wanna sniff my fingers, baby, and lick my pussy cream off of them?"

The moment Mark heard that, he almost fainted.

"Mom wants Dad to sniff and taste the fingers that have been buried in her hot pussy? God! How did Dad get so lucky? I'd willingly sacrifice my left nut to lick her fingers clean."

John sneered. He said, "You know, baby, I don't like doing that."

Mark almost yelled, "Are you fucking kidding me, dad? Mom is asking to smell and taste her pussy nectar, and you're passing it up!!??? How foolish can you get, Dad?" For the first time in his life, he despised his father more than anything else.

"Aahhh, I know, but it's your loss because it smells so fucking nasty." Linda said, as she sniffed her own fingertips.

"Mmm and delicious too." She added while slurping on her fingers.

Linda stood up and said, "are you ready to fuck the brains out of your slutty wife, John?"

"Just lie on your back and I'll ride your big cock." Linda straddled her husband with her thick thighs. She sat right on her husband's lap and started rubbing her wet pussy over the underside of her husband's hard cock.

John's cock was wet with her slimy pussy juice and both could hear the squishy sound as they rubbed their genitals together.

Suddenly Mark's phone vibrated as he was sitting in front of his parent's bedroom and jacking off his cock.

"Shit! Fuck!" He jumped as the vibration scared the shit out of him. He quickly silenced the phone and looked at the text. It was Jenny, and she wanted to know what Mark was up to. A wicked grin came to his face, and he texted.

"Nothing much, baby. Just listening to my mom fucking my dad behind their locked bedroom." He replied nonchalantly.

When Jenny saw the text, her eyes almost popped out of the socket.

"Wh...whatttt!?? You are listening to your parents having sex!!!??? Why! How! What lead to that? Fuck! That is so kinky, daddy." Jenny exclaimed.

Jenny could feel her own pussy getting wet just by reading the text. And that is the most perverted thing she ever read in her 18-year-old life.

"I can't talk now, baby. They will hear me. I am outside their locked bedroom trying to listen to them having sex," Mark replied.

"Is your cock hard, daddy? Listening to your parents fuck? What are they doing now?" Jenny asked.

"Mom just sucked dad's cock and I think she is gonna ride him now." Mark wrote.

"Oh fuck!, that is so hot. Please don't leave me now, daddy. I wanna listen too. Can I just call you? I will not make a noise. I swear on your baby making cock." She replied with a puppy eye emoji.

Mark thought, "what the hell? Might as well let her enjoy too."

"Sure, but you will have to promise that you are not gonna make any sound. I think I will mute you so that you don't make a sound accidentally. Is that okay?" Mark typed.

"It's more than okay, my super duper sexy daddy." Jenny replied with a big fucking smile on her face.

Mark called Jenny and put her on loud speaker, but he muted her. Both of them shifted their focus to the sounds coming from the bedroom. Inside the bedroom, Linda heard a faint vibration from a cell phone. Since both of their phones were next to their bed, she knew it had to be Mark. It seemed like he had his ears pressed against the bedroom door.

The confirmation of Mark's presence in front of her bedroom increased Linda's arousal to the point of bursting. She was determined to put on a performance worthy of an AVN award for her peeking son.

John's cock was flat on his belly, and Linda was sitting on top of him. Her meaty pussy flanges were opened wide by his hard cock. She rubbed her pussy against his member, and her juicy cunt made a gross squishy noise.

"God damn Linda, that is so hot and nasty." John moaned and said.

"Yeah? Now you think your Christian conservative wife is a nasty slut just because she is rubbing her slimy pussy juice on your cock?"

"O god! Linda, why do you have to be so vulgar?" John tried to lift his ass in order to get his cock inside his wife's pussy, but Linda was completely in control of his action at this point.

"Ohh! You wanna fuck your slut wife now, huh? You wanna fuck this nasty cunt?" Linda lifted herself to line up the cock head with her oozing cunt hole.

"O god! Yessss." John hissed.

"Mmm as you wish, baby." She said and lowered her entire weight on to her husband's crotch and his cock was completely buried in her cunt vestibule until their pubic hairs mashed together.

"Aaahhh," both of them moaned at the same time.

Mark and Jenny both could hear the unmistakable squishy sound as Linda's pussy was filled by her husband's cock.

Mark was jacking off furiously and Jenny had a couple of fingers buried in her soaked pussy. She was so aroused, had to bite her lips to stifle her moans. Jenny laid on her stomach with a pillow on top of her head while fingering her hairless virgin pussy. She rubbed her inflamed, tender clit, causing an involuntary squeeze of her pink puckered butthole. Jenny let out a soft whimper as she pressed her face into her bed, gripping the bedsheets. Her fingers instinctively returned to her tight, oozing cunthole, feeling her own arousal as she could feel her pussy squeezing her slim fingers hard. She spread her legs a little wide to make room for the pussy hole to expand and welcome her fingers deep inside her virgin cunt.

Mark was getting very close and he could see pre cum leaking from his piss slit like a river. A massive droplet of pre cum dangled from the opening, stretching and dripping slowly. He grabbed the strand and rubbed it on his massive purple cock head, then started jacking off once more. It was getting hard for him to hold the phone with one hand and listen to his mom's nasty comments. He was using every bit of his mental strength to stay focused on the act inside and not to spray his cum all over his parents' bedroom door.

"Aaah!...aaaahhh!...oh yes! Play my tits, John." Linda was riding her husband while trying to keep her boobs from bouncing too much. John got a hold of his wife's bouncy boobs and began pinching her nipples forcefully.

"Aaahhh... twist them, hurt me, please." Linda moaned and said.

She was getting into a good groove, and John was keeping up. Linda lifted her butt and John pushed his butt back on the bed. Half of his cock popped out of Linda's pussy, and then Linda brought it down hard on his cock while John lifted his butt to match her thrust until his cock was fully buried in her wet hole. They were both sweating like pigs and Linda was dripping her juices all over themselves. John's cock was covered in a thick layer of sticky cream, and every time Linda brings her ass down, the fragrant pussy cream would mix into their pubic hair.

"Aaaahhhh...ehh...ehhh...haahhh...hah.." Linda was moaning all sorts of noises.

"Aaahh... so good.. keep fucking.. fucking...my pussy..." She was lost in a frenzy and her words weren't making any sense.

Linda got tired of riding and needed some rest, but she didn't wanna stop fucking. So she quickly rolled off him and laid on her back with her legs halfway apart and feet on the bed. She took a moment to catch her breath and then said.

"Get on top of me," she ordered husband.

John quickly squeezed in between his wife's legs and he looked tiny and chubby next to her Amazonian build. Linda pulled her legs up to her chest, and her cute little belly stuck out. John lined up his cum coated cock with his wife's pussy and stabbed her with full force until he was again inside of her needy fuck slot.

"Hunngghhhh..." Linda groaned as all the air fled her lungs at once.

Every time John slipped it in her messy cunt hole, Mark and Jenny could hear that nasty creamy sound like stirring Mac & cheese.

Linda was again getting into a fucking frenzy. "Don't you fucking slow down, John. I want you to pound the shit out of me. Use me like a paid whore and destroy me like you don't care."

When Jenny and Mark heard her say that, both the teenagers gasped. The intensity of her nasty comments made them go crazy with lust.

"Fuck me Mark! Fuck me like your dad is fucking your mom. Treat me like a slut too! Use me and breed me!" Jenny couldn't hold it anymore. She ranted and started humping her pussy up and down on her fingers. Jenny could feel the intense orgasm building up inside her. She pushed her cute little ass up so that she can use more force to finger fuck her oily pussy hole. Once her fingers went deep into her cunt, she couldn't hold it anymore and started cumming uncontrollably on her fingers.

"O my god! I am cumming daa-deee. Fuck... I am cumming on your dick." her neck veins were popping out as she tried to hold back her scream.

Her butt went up, and she ended up on her knees. And droplets of slimy pussy cream dripped from her virgin fuck slot and soaked the bed underneath her. Jenny jerked a couple of times as her climax was subsiding and she laid down on her own cum puddle, trying to savor the moment. Her body couldn't take it anymore. But she could still hear the sound of Mark's parents fucking.

Jenny typed, "I just fucking came all over myself. Thank you, daddy for letting your cum slut daughter enjoy the show. But I am exhausted now and probably gonna fall asleep. You enjoy the rest of it. Love you da-deeee." Then she ended the call.

Mark noticed Jenny had put down the phone and was happy he could now give his attention to his mom. He wasn't so fortunate as Jenny. His balls were arching, and he knew he couldn't hold any longer. Mark was drenched in sweat, but he kept going. Mark wanted to extend the session so he could finish with her mom at the same time.

Both John and Linda were grunting inside the room as John continued to pump her wife's tight birth canal, and the sound of their mutual fucking was becoming exceedingly loud.

Mark could hear the "Thawc... Thawc... Thawc... Thawc" a filthy noise emanating from inside the room as John's groin hit his mother's enormous juicy round ass.

"Uhhh.. aaahhh.. aaahhh.. huunghh.." Linda was moaning loudly, and she could tell she was getting close to cumming.

But at that point, John growled and said without any warning, "I'm cumming, Linda."

Linda didn't hear what John said since she was lost in her fuck bliss, but when she realized his cock was twitching inside her cuntal vestibule, she screamed.

"Don't you fucking dare, John. I'm still not there yet. Don't you fucking cum before me. I need this."

But it was already too late. John had already started squirting his load into her unsatisfied cunt. He kept pumping his softening cock inside his wife's fertile cunt as the sensation subsided.

Linda shoved her husband away in frustration when John's soft cock popped out of her sticky pussy with a nasty sound. John landed face down on the pillow on his side of the bed.

Linda still had her legs wide open and could feel a little bit of cum dripping from her eager and throbbing pussy. She put her arm over her eyes and tried to hold back her frustration. If he waited just a few more minutes, she would've had the orgasm she desperately needed. She was so mad and frustrated that she couldn't even speak for a second.

"Fuck you John. You just had your fun and left me hanging. You have become completely useless to me," Linda shouted.

"Jesus! Lower your voice Linda! Mark will hear you."

"Let him fucking hear! I don't care. Let him hear that his useless dad hasn't made her mother cum in over 5 months."

It made John angry, too. "Yeah? when I married you, I didn't know you were such sexy hungry animal."

Linda rotated her neck to look at her husband, her jaws were clenched. "Choose you words very carefully John Hamilton." She said with a calm and scary voice.

John also looked at her wife. "Your sex drive is becoming uncontrollable lately. If you keep going like that, soon you would be spreading your legs to the next person you see."

Linda hissed and said, "May be I should. At least then I would be satisfied."

"Yeah? The way you call yourself those vile names. I wouldn't be surprised if you do." After saying that, John rolled on to the other side.

Linda just laid on the bed for a bit and then got up, feeling down. She strolled to the bathroom to clean up.

Once Mark heard his mom screaming in frustration, he immediately stopped jerking off. He got upset hearing his parents accuse each other.

But he knew that his mother was right.

"Dad hasn't made mom cum in 5 months! 5 freaking months!!!? And he accuses her of spreading her legs for anyone like a slut!!?? Yeah, she enjoys getting dirty in her bedroom when she's alone, but that doesn't mean she'll cheat on her dad with the first guy she meets!"

Mark realized that his mother was just putting on a show behind closed doors. He believes his mom is still a churchgoing, conservative homemaker who's faithful to his dad.

He walked back to his room with an upset heart and painful cumfilled balls.

Linda got out of the restroom after wiping the cum out of her pussy. Her desperate and unsatisfied cunt was still burning with desires and, on top of that, her husband made her feel annoyed and embarrassed.

Linda suddenly wondered if Mark had heard everything. She knows he was right behind their locked bedroom door, trying to eavesdrop on his parents' having sex, but he ended up hearing his mother complain about not being able to orgasm and his father calling his mother a wanton slut.

"Aw, poor little thing. I can only imagine how freaked out he must have been. Maybe telling him to listen to us having sex was a terrible idea." Linda thought.

"You should've known better, Linda. You knew this could happen, but you still tempted him." She scolded herself firmly. Then she stepped out of her bedroom to see how her kid was doing.

Linda slipped into a black silk robe and tied it in the front. Her massive meaty boobs were pushing against the silk fabric, making her nipples stick out like two erasers and showing a ton of cleavage. Her hefty tits were almost visible, along with half of her bumpy brown areola.

She slowly made her way to his room, her strong legs fully exposed until they met her groin. As she walked in front of her son's room, the downward smooth slope of her soft V shape hairy mound became partially apparent.

Linda knocked and asked, "Baby, are you awake?"

"Mommy wants to know how you're doing. May I come in?"

Linda heard a faint murmuring coming from her son's room. So she thought Mark was probably awake and talking to his girlfriend. Linda quietly opened the door to eavesdrop. When she pushed the door open a little, she was shocked. Mark, her baby boy, was furiously stroking his cock with his eyes closed. What seemed to her that he was holding the biggest and thickest cock she's ever seen in her life.

Linda peered through the door to get a better look at his son's delectable enormous fuck stick with a cat like curiosity. Her jaw dropped when she saw the full size and the girth of of her son's teenage cock.

Mark was lying on his back with his big, brownish-white cock sticking out in a vulgar way. It looked weird on his skinny little body.

"Oh my god!, look at that huge fucking cock. It's even more massive and thicker than my toy."

She looked at her baby boy's cock and couldn't stop comparing it with her favorite dildo that she uses to fuck her mature needy cunt. And she didn't even feel guilty for making such sinful comparisons. She watched with a dreamy, hungry look on her face, like how a cougar sees her unsuspecting prey.

Linda could see his large mushroom-sized purple cock head covered with his pre cum in the weak light, and she was getting a side view of his thick veiny cock as Mark pumped it up and down. Mark's entire cock was shining with his sticky pre cum, and she could hear the nasty "Schlick Schlick" sound as he jerked his cock furiously. The partial view she was receiving hid his balls, but she could see the sensitive flesh around his balls covered in spiky boyish hair.

She nearly tripped when Mark started talking to himself. Linda had to use all of her resolve not to go into the room, spread her big meaty ass cheeks, and impale herself on her son's gigantic cock until he was balls deep inside her slippery pussyhole.

"Aaahhh... mom... fuck my cock..mom.... I can.. I can make you cum...."

"Please..ride..my cock..mom..... You can... fuck me... whenever you want..."

Linda bit her lower lip so hard that she felt blood in her mouth. "My baby... wants me to ride his mouthwatering cock... and use him to make myself cum..."

Linda whispered to herself as her son's wicked act drove her crazy. Since she didn't orgasm, she realized she could pleasure herself while watching her son fantasize about satisfying her hungry cunt.

Linda's heart was pounding like mad, and her nipples were so sensitive that every touch of the robe caused pain. She took off her robe and flaunted her huge mom boobs. Linda squeezed her big rubbery nipples so hard it hurt like hell. "Ouch!" Linda cried out in agony.

She saw her son's hand blur as he jerked off to release his teenage load trapped inside his balls.

Linda's pussy was wet like a faucet, and her bush was soaked with her creamy juices. She stayed hidden behind the door, just in case her son saw her. So she leaned in and opened her legs wide to better reach for her soaked pussy. She smoothly slipped two fingers into her wet pussy and began fingering herself while gazing at her son, who was stroking his thick cock while fantasizing about her fucking her unsatisfied cunt. Linda tried to keep up with him while fingering. So she could make herself cum while her lovely boy releases his delicious cock juice.

"Please... cum with mommy!...baby."

She was getting close to the point of no return. Her son, on the other hand, seems to have the stamina of a horse. His cock head was getting red, but he wasn't even close to cumming. She was really surprised and stoked to see her son lasting that long without even coming once. Her son was way better at holding back than his weak dad.

But Mark wasn't done slandering his prim and proper mother.

"Ohh..mom.. I want to sniff your dirty.. stinky.. cunt and.. and.. taste your pussy juice."

"Dad.. is an.. idiottt.. mom.... you can.. sit on my face and.. rub your pussy.. all over my face.."

When Linda heard the nasty words came out of her son's mouth, she couldn't stand anymore and she dropped on to her feet. The sudden change in posture caused her fat meaty pussy to open like a hungry mouth and, as an involuntary reflex, both of her fingers plunged deep inside her mature pussy canal, making her cum like a geyser. Her pussy sprayed a small amount of watery liquid on to her hand, which dripped down to the floor.