A Tale of Sluts 6.0

Story Info
Things heat up between Mark and his busty mother Linda.
25.6k words
4.57
10.4k
22

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baymax5
Baymax5
84 Followers

Apologies for the long delay. I've been slowly working on this story, and it takes forever to come up with ideas, write them down, and then fix it up.

Again, there's no sex in this part either, so if you're looking for a quick sex story, this ain't it. I know I can get too detailed about how each character feels, but that's just my writing style. If I give up, I might not write anymore. Let me know what you think. As usual, the story is completely fictional.

Chapter 6

The following day, Linda awoke with a strong sense of frustration. Last night, she tried to have sex with her husband to satisfy her neglected desires, but she was disappointed once more. John straight up said he's beat after a long day and has a packed schedule tomorrow.

Her pussy has been dripping since she laid eyes on her son's massive, juicy cock. Her nipples were so stiff that they could cut through glass. And after exposing him to her large motherly breasts last night, she senses that she has crossed a forbidden boundary with her son. 

Linda got up, took a shower, and decided to get dressed. She wore a Floral Print Lantern Sleeve Dress and her huge melon shaped tits were pushing against her dress, making her look like a busty classy model. Since it was going to be a scorching day, she was considering going commando. But then, at the last moment, she decided to wear a pair of transparent G-string thongs. The thin string was snugly pressed against her matronly buttocks, nestled between her brown puckered asshole. Her ass cheeks, shaped like a half moon, fully covered the string, making it appear as if she had no panties on. The front portion resembled an inverted triangle, only concealing her plump, hairy labia. Her panties were way too small for her mommy mound, and her clit was sticking out, creating a noticeable bulge. Her bushy cunt hairs were sticking out of her panties, giving off an 80s pornstar vibe. Linda was all set to go to the ladies' church gathering.

Linda knows Mark doesn't have school, so he is going to wake up late, since he is probably tired from cumming after fantasizing about fucking his mommy.

Jenny was rushing towards the Hamilton house a few hours later. Mark texted her in the morning and said his parents weren't home, so they could have some quick fun before they get back. She informed her mom that she's going to Kelly's and will return later. She called Kelly to let her know and to stick to the plan.

When she got to Hamilton's place, she texted Mark and as soon as she was inside; they started making out.

"Mmm. I missed you so much, daddy." Jenny moaned as they were making out.

Mark passionately kissed Jenny while gently squeezing her perky breasts over her top. 

"Mmmm. We should go upstairs in your room, daddy." Jenny said, while huffing. 

Mark kept on grabbing and exploring her breasts, marveling at their weight and size. 

"You are right, baby." Mark replied.

As Jenny climbed the stairs, Mark trailed behind, unable to resist admiring her cute little peachy buttocks. Mark noticed she was wearing black cotton panties. He caught sight of her golden, smooth buttocks as they swelled.

With a grin, Mark mischievously lifted Jenny's skirt and playfully spanked her left cheek until it jiggled and settled.

"Ouch!!" She was more surprised than hurt by the sudden smack on her ass. With a feral gleam in her eyes, she turned to Mark.

"Why'd you do that, daddy!?" she whispered in a low, sexy voice. Despite being startled, she secretly enjoyed the unexpected smack. 

"Looks like Daddy isn't the shy type anymore. Daddy's so fun when he treats his daughter like a naughty slut." She couldn't stop giggling as she ran to his room.

Mark chuckled. But didn't say anything.

Mark entered the room and found Jenny sitting on his bed with a mischievous grin and her knees drawn up. When she lifted her skirt, Mark briefly saw her panties and caught a glimpse of the lower part of her thighs.

He took his phone out from his pocket and said, "I wanna show you something, but you will have to swear you are not gonna tell anyone."

Mark noticed the look of confusion on her face. He opened his phone and showed the picture his mom sent him last night.

Jenny's eyes popped out, and she gasped. She put her hands over her mouth, staring at the picture of the biggest tits she'd ever seen.

"No way, is that!? Are those your mom's titties!!?? Holly fuck! Look at the size of those tits, Mark!! They're freaking huge! Damn those nipples!! I never imagined that nipples could be so big and thick without being lactating!"

Jenny got turned on just by checking out her potential future mother-in-law's boobs. From her experience and observing Mrs. Hamilton's prominent nipples, she could tell she was turned on when she took the pic. Then it suddenly dawned on her like a ton of bricks.

"OMG! Mrs. Hamilton was so freaking horny when she took the picture!!! Is it 'cause she was taking it for her son!?"

Jenny's mind was completely blown. She thought Mrs. Hamilton was mad that Jenny was stealing her son's attention, but now she's not sure.

"Mark, I gotta ask you something, baby, and I need you to be honest with me." He noticed the seriousness in her eyes.

"Ummm, sure." What is it? Mark asked uncertainly.

"When you were listening to your parents having sex, did got to hear your mom cum?" She asked with a straight face.

"Ummm... about that. I think dad came too early and mom was furious. They kind of had a little fight about it. But why do you ask?"

"Oh, I was just wondering. Nothing more." She responded with a wicked grin.

Jenny knew for sure that Mrs. Hamilton was sexually frustrated. Then she thought about her own parents. 

"I never hear them doing it, and most nights, dad starts snoring as soon as they hit the bedroom. Dad's physique doesn't exactly scream satisfying lover for mom either!" She pondered quietly.

All of a sudden, she felt sorry for her mom. The woman had dedicated her whole life to her family and church, but she was probably unsatisfied in bed. She decided to give it a more thought when she goes to home. Then she glanced at the image of Linda's massive boobs once more.

"God damn! Mark, your mom has such big mommy knockers." Jenny said again, with disbelief in her eyes while licking her lips. 

She probably got the wrong idea, but now that she sees Mrs. Hamilton's huge motherly tits, she can't help but think about burying her face in there while Mark fucks his busty mom's pussy, the same one she pushed him out from 18 years ago. Her pussy was literally drooling in her underwear.

"But why did she send this to you?" Jenny asked.

"I have no clue, Jenny." He didn't mention he showed his mom their picture. We've been playfully teasing each other and I think she's enjoying it.

"I don't think it was just teasing, daddy." Jenny was back to being a slutty girl.

"I think she was turned on and wanted you to see her mommy boobs." She said as a matter of fact.

"I'm not sure about that, Jenny." Mark wasn't convinced.

"Look at her nipples. See how hard they are? That's a sign that she was horny when she took the pic and I think her pussy was gushing."

Mark let out a groan. Jenny was getting into his head, making him have thoughts that a son shouldn't have about his mother.

"What is it, daddy? Does the thought of mommy's needy wet pussy turn you on, baby?" She asked with a wicked grin.

Jenny saw that his cock pushing hard against his shorts. Daddy seems to enjoy hearing naughty stuff about mommy. She kept teasing.

"Damn Jenny! You're wicked as hell." Mark cussed. 

"You think mommy will let you fuck her juicy pussy, if we push her more?" Jenny asked, genuinely curious this time.

"I don't knowwww Jenny, and I don't care." I need some pussy, or I'm gonna go crazy. 

"Aww daddyy! You know we can't fuck yet, but do you want to lick my sweet pussy, daddy?" She asked with an innocent voice.

Jenny laid in the middle of the bed and spread her legs wide apart. 

She grabbed the edge of her skirt and pulled it up. Mark saw her pale inner thighs and licked his lips. She stopped and acted like she was thinking until Mark groaned in frustration. She giggled like a cute school girl and kept pulling up her skirt, revealing the tight crotch band of her panties. He saw a dark spot where he thought her pussy would be. The sweet, musky scent of Jenny's pussy hit his nose and Mark let out a moan.

"I want you to get on your stomach between my thighs and put your face close to my crotch, daddy." Jenny said in a sultry voice.

Mark couldn't wait and just dropped down on the mattress, getting his face really close to her panty-covered pussy.

"Very good," Jenny whispered. Take a good sniff through your nose and let my pussy scent fill your nostrils.

Mark eagerly inhaled the tantalizing pussy aroma of his girlfriend.

"That's it, breathe in deep," Jenny encouraged. 

"Press your nose against my panties, daddy."

Mark was waiting around like a dog, ready for someone to give him an order. He nuzzled his nose against Jenny's nether region, where he thought her pussy was. His nose was filled with the intoxicating aroma of Jenny's aroused pussy, almost driving him wild with desire.

"Ahhh, daddy you're so naughty. Pressing your nose against your innocent daughter's privates and inhaling her secret smell. So kinky da-dee!!" She rocked the role playing.

"Should I take off my panties, daddyyy? You wanna inspect your baby girl's pussy? I think I want your opinion on something, daddy. It's super embarrassing, but I trust you more than anyone else, Daddy." She was going on as if Mark was her real dad and she just wanted her to make sure everything was okay down there.

Mark was going nuts. Jenny's role-play was so intense and sexy, he didn't know how to respond.

He just looked at Jenny's eyes getting up from between her legs and nodded up and down.

Seeing Mark at a complete loss for words, Jenny just giggled and grabbed the waistband of her panties to pull it down her legs. When the soft, creamy flesh of her pink pussy came into his view, Mark just keep starring and licked his lips. Her pussy lips were tightly sealed, her skin smooth and perfect, the triangle of her shaved mound pressed against the insides of her slim thighs until she spread her legs and gave her pussy some room to relax back. She let her skirt fall and smiled at Mark, waiting.

"Daddy, my pussy is all gooey inside," Jenny purred like a kitty. 

"My creamy warm juices are dripping out. And I think it made my tiny virgin asshole all wet, daddy."

She said, pulling her legs up so Mark could get a good view of her shiny pink asshole and wet pussy. 

Mark looked at her tight starfish. Her anal ring was also pink and the area surrounding her anal ring was smooth and milky white, with no brown discoloration. 

"I like how you look at my holes, daddy." She said with a smile.

"How do I look at your holes, baby girl?" Mark whispered like he was talking to his daughter.

"Like you're hungry to munch on them," she said in a low and throaty voice. 

"Like your big daddy cock is hungry to fuck my tiny pussy, like you wanna cum inside my unprotected virgin cunt hole and put a baby inside me. Do you feel the same about your mommy, daddy?"

Mark growled again. His cock released a torrent of precum that swelled his shaft. 

Mark moaned, "You're such a naughty girl," as he leaned down and pressed his forehead against hers. You're gonna get me in trouble with my mom.

Jenny exposed her virgin pink clamshell by opening her legs again.

"Do you like how I open my legs to show my pink velvet taco?" she asked, delighted by how her boyfriend was staring lustfully.

"Yes," he gulped.

"Do you wanna touch it for me?" Jenny asked again.

"Yep," Mark whispered, glancing at her spread thighs. I always wanna touch it.

"I always want you to play with my cunt, Daddyyyyy." Jenny wiggled her ass and said in an innocent girl's voice. Please touch my pussy, Daddy.

"O fuck! Yes! Baby." Mark gulped.

Jenny's pussy filled the room with its sweet and musky fragrance. She was sprawled out on the bed, with her feet together and knees spread wide. Her skirt was pulled up high on her stomach, while her left fingers were lost in her pink slit, and her right fingers were teasing her clit in wide circles, making her butt squirm.

"Oh, daddy," Jenny whisper-moaned, "will you eat my pussy for me?"

Mark shook his head and groaned.

"Please," Jenny whispered. "My pussy needs it, Daaa-dee."

"Oh, you slut", Mark shouted, reaching down with his right hand and holding the inside curve of her right thigh, her muscles firm with the springiness of youth. Mark squeezed her really tight, and she hissed.

"Yeah, Daddy," Jenny moaned. "Hurt me."

"I wanna taste your fingers," Mark hissed at her and trying to prolong the moment.

Jenny slipped her left hand around her thigh and went for her pussy, pressing her two largest fingers deep into her slick crease. When her fingers couldn't go any deeper, she arched her back off the couch, her butt bouncing. She rapidly fingered her sweet pussy. Then she pulled her fingers out from her sugary pussy and brought them close to Mark's mouth, stopping about four inches away.

" Can you smell my pussy on my fingers, daddy? Want to taste them?" Jenny asked. 

Mark was about to put the slimy fingers in his mouth, but Jenny had different ideas.

"Uh-uh." Jenny pulled her hand away from his mouth and shoved her honey-drenched fingers between her lips. She sucked, making a nasty wet sound and humming as though she were satisfying her hunger.

"You bitch," Mark lunged forward holding both of Jenny's thighs and pushing them up on to her chest, he mashed his entire face on to Jenny's wet pussy. 

"Oh! Daddy!" The contact took Jenny's breath away. 

"Take your bratty daughter by force. She is such a teasing slut for you, daddy." Jenny said and moaned.

Mark rubbed his face up and down on the coral pink gash. He dragged his nose from the top of her slit to her musty, smelly anus. Then he pulled it up again and pressed his nose against her swollen clit.

"O fuck! Daddy!" Jenny groaned. "Eat my dirty cunt!"

Mark was so horny that he wanted to devour her pussy. He savored the tangy taste of her pussy as he dragged his coarse tongue across her tight, pink slit. A thin layer of Jenny's pussy nectar covered his entire face, and it dripped down his chin. 

Jenny found herself moaning and squirming as Mark assaulted her body, feeling the intense pleasure travel from her pussy to her brain, driving her wild. She shut her eyes and moaned,

"unnghhh." 

Jenny lifted her head to see what Mark was doing, and saw Mark relentlessly lapping her pussy up and down, left and right. She grabbed her tits from and twisted her own nipples and screamed, "O fuck! Eat my pussy, you daddyyyyy make me cum all over your face.."

Put your hands behind your knees and lock your hands, Mark said while slapping her pussy hard.

"Aaahhh! That hurts daddy."

She never expected Mark to be so dominant. Jenny swiftly tucked her hands behind her knees and crossed her arms. She could only imagine how ridiculously lewd she must look. Her butt is almost in the air and both of her holes are fully on display, like a cheap slut. 

Mark used both of her hands opened her cuntal flanges wide until she could hear the nasty creamy sound made by her frothy pussy. Without wasting any time, Mark plunged his tongue deep inside her wet cunt. 

"Aahhh." You are making me crazy, daddy. Jenny moaned in pleasure. She was almost at the breaking point. Jenny glanced up and saw Mark using both hands to hold her wet lips open while his tongue moved rapidly. 

"Oh! my fucking god! You're totally driving me crazy, daddy! Make me cum! Make me cum l! Make me cum! Unnggghhhh." Jenny was going nuts with her words. Then she yanked Mark's hair and put her feet on his shoulder. She started humping her whole pussy onto Mark's face, hoping that his tongue would go deeper into her gooey channel.

Mark used his hand to hold her down by pushing into her stomach and he decided to be rougher with her, so he jabbed his finger into her lubed asshole. 

This was it for Jenny. "Holy fuck! Sweet Jesus! I am fucking cumming!!" Then she started bucking her whole body uncontrollably and gushed a gallon of pussy juice on Mark's face.

This was too much for Mark to handle, too. Jenny's sensual movements beneath him overwhelmed his senses. The tangy and salty taste of her juices, mixed with the sweet undertones, got him even more turned on. When she climaxed, he couldn't hold back, and he also started cumming in his pants.

"O fuck!! I am cumming too!!" He could feel his pants were wet with his cum, giving a chilly sensation whenever it touched his sensitive skin around his cock.

Jenny just lay there, not responding, trying to catch her breath for a bit. Jenny looked at her boyfriend and said,

"O fuck daddy!" That was the most mind-blowing orgasm ever. Jenny's face was all red and her hair was sticking to her forehead. She was sweating like crazy and her clothes were all messed up. She looked liked like a cheap slut who just got used and tossed aside. But she had this really satisfied look on her face.

Out of the corner, she noticed a shadow coming from behind the closed door. Jenny freaked out. 

"What the heck was that!? She thought! Was it Mark's mom?! No way!! she came back? And listened to Mark eating my pussy!?"

But then moments later both of them heard Linda Hamilton saying, "honey I am home. You there?"

And Jenny became certain that it was Mrs. Hamilton standing behind the door, listening to them. Jenny's eyes expanded. "Oh! my god! She was totally listening to us! Holly fuck!! Mrs. Hamilton was listening to her son eating my pussy!!!"

Mark jumped. "O shit! Mom's back. She wasn't supposed to come back so soon." He quickly stood up and switched to a new pair of pants.

"Wait!" Jenny grabbed his hand.

"I think your mom was eavesdropping on us!! I saw a shadow sneak out from behind the door and then moments later; she called you. I think she was listening to you eating my pussy, daddy!!"

"No way!" Mark didn't sound so convincing.

Jenny swiftly took Mark's cum-covered dick in her mouth and sucked it until it was completely clean.

"Mmmm, can't let that delicious cum go to waste." She said and licked her lips.

"Hehehe, daddy, your entire face is covered with my sticky pussy juice." She giggled and said. 

"Daddy, go wash your face and come downstairs in 5 minutes. I need to talk to your mom alone." Jenny fixed her dress and got out of the room. She could still taste Mark's cum in her mouth, and she grinned wickedly.

"Jenny!!?? What are you doing here!??" Linda asked.

Linda was totally surprised when she saw Jenny coming downstairs.

Jenny glanced at Linda. She seemed genuinely surprised. She got all cleaned up, and there was no hint that she had been eavesdropping on Mark. But Jenny noticed that Linda's cheeks were still a bit flushed, confirming her suspicion.

Jenny quickly reached to kitchen and said, "hi Mrs. Hamilton, we were watching a new anime that just came out. We didn't hear you coming." 

The Milf mother said nothing. So Jenny continued. "Mrs. Hamilton, I have something to tell you. Mark and I are seeing each other, and we might have had a rocky start. Since you could be my future mother-in-law, I figured we should get along well."

The honest confession of Jenny surprised Linda. "WOW! where is that coming from!? and future mother-in-law!!"

Linda can't even imagine being away from her son for a day, let alone him getting married. She wasn't sure for a moment about what to say.

"That's great news! And I kinda already know that," Linda responded in a voice filled with confusion.

Baymax5
Baymax5
84 Followers
123456...8