A Tale of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Above her, Mistress Nina looked at Randy, her eyebrows raised in surprise of the strength in his new slave. He grinned broadly, showing his pride. He knew Melissa would not last long before crying out. Mistress Nina was an expert, but he admired Melissa's guts in trying.

It took five lashes before the lash forced Melissa to utter a muffled scream.

'Do you want to stop?' Randy asked, anxiously.

As soon as Melissa shook her head the lash hit again. Mistress Nina kept the blows coming at regular intervals, but chose different spots to hit, so it was no good trying to anticipate the blows. Before she finished Melissa found herself in a strange state of mind. Each blow felt harder, hurt her more, yet a part of her accepted the pain, allowing it to become part of her. Gradually she lost all sense of self. She belonged to Randy, who had given her this pain. Nothing else mattered

Her shoulders hunched expecting the next blow, but nothing landed – her whipping was over. The large hand on her shoulder was Randy's, her bindings loosened as the hand shifted. She was still hooded as he led her away. Melissa was barely able to stand without crouching over her pain, but Randy did not seem to mind. She screamed through the gag as he laid her on her back on a soft surface, she felt his cock between her legs and stilled. She was his slave. The lashing had excited her, in spite of her pain, making her desperate to cum. Melissa pushed against him showing her eagerness only to feel him pull away.

'Have you forgotten your position?'

Melissa shook her head.

'You only cum when I say you can. Understand?'

Reluctantly, Melissa shook her head. She wasn't sure how much control she had over her hot, excited body.

'If you disobey me I'll take you back to Mistress Nina.'

Randy placed his cock back in her eagerly waiting hole, pleased with her attempts to move slowly enough to keep herself from cumming until permitted. This slave knew her place. He could feel her excitement, but knew she would do her best to obey him. He took her slowly, gently. Melissa allowed him access, stretching her legs as wide as she could, hooking them behind his buttocks. As he started to thrust, her body answered his thrusts, pulsing around him.

'Come my slave.'

They both exploded in a shower of mental sparks. Randy felt Melissa sink into a sleep. His slave had had a busy morning. After her induction into slavery the night before she probably hadn't slept much overnight, as she decided whether to surrender to him. Come to think about it, he was pretty tired too. He lay back and closed his eyes.

Melissa was woken by strong hands working at her back.

'Lie still slave, I want to get rid of some of your tension.'

Randy was a skilled masseur, Melissa relaxed as he worked on her neck. She screamed when he reached the highest of the many lashes, only then becoming aware that she was still wearing the hood and gag. Master wanted her to wear them so gradually she had accepted them as part of herself. They no longer felt strange.

'Such beautiful bruises.' Randy commented, his voice hushed. 'Each one a sign of your trust in me. Let me feel them.'

Melissa hadn't thought about it, but he was right. She had given her permission for him to let Mistress Nina do this to her, by accepting her position as his slave, and more overtly by refusing to use her safe word. Randy's fingers hurt terribly, but she forced herself to lie still so her Master could enjoy her marks. Randy again revelled in her compliance to his wishes. He was doing this deliberately to cause her pain, but she was allowing it, not moving. His hand touched a point on her hip which was untouched by lashes.

'Here!' He said. 'This is where I want my brand when you are ready to be my true slave.' Randy laughed as he felt a tremor as the body beneath him trembled with fear. He hoped one day she would allow it. Her husband was weak; Randy would have no trouble persuading him to give his wife to Randy if she was willing. Randy looked down at the bruised back below him, wondering who was really the slave here. Physically she was in his control, but mentally she was rapidly enslaving him, ruining him for all those client 'play slaves' he met in his work.

When he had finished tormenting her back Randy tied her legs to the scrolled metalwork below the bed, stretching them a little wider than was comfortable. He tied her hands together behind her back, so that she was lying on them knowing it would increase her discomfort.

'Don't go away' he ordered, his voice full of laughter at her helplessness.

Melissa 'humphed' unhappily into her gag as she heard her Master walk away. Tied like this she couldn't push her legs together, and she hadn't had a chance to pee since her early morning cup of coffee. Goodness knows how Randy would punish her if she wet his bed. Her Master was not predictable; she kept finding herself thrown of balance by his demands. Was his comment about branding her just to throw her off balance or had he meant it? Would she ever let him? Where did Jemmy stand in all this? Guiltily Melissa realised she hadn't given her husband a thought since Randy had mentioned him, mockingly, before they had fucked the previous night. She loved her husband deeply, but now Randy had thrown doubts into her mind. She was paying Randy to dominate her for a week, was he planning to keep her enslaved? Was she willing to let him? She didn't know, which bothered her.

Randy left Melissa alone for half an hour, knowing the doubts he had placed in her mind would be festering in her psyche. Also he wondered if she would be able to resist peeing in his bed.

She had, but was writhing about in obvious agony when he returned.

'Pee?' he suggested quietly, laughing at Melissa's vigorous nodding. It was difficult to get up without letting her bladder leak. Randy pulled on her lead, again laughing as she tried to walk with her thighs pressed together. He led her into a large bathroom pushing her roughly onto the seat.

'Go!' he ordered, sternly.

Suddenly Melissa couldn't. Knowing he was watching made it difficult to release in spite of her earlier desperation.

'Obey me, my slave!'

It took more than a minute for Melissa to persuade herself to let go. She felt Randy crouch in front of her, knowing he could see everything didn't help her. Eventually she went, pissing out in harsh streams as he laughed at her blushing discomfort. When she had finished he handed her some toilet paper watching her as she wiped. She felt his hands at her throat and then blinked furiously in the brightness of fluorescent light as he removed the hood she had been wearing for so long.

'That's better now I can see my collar on your throat, my slave.'

She expected him to remove the ball gag which was now sticking to the top of her dry mouth, but he left it in place.

Randy led her into another room, which she looked around with excited dread. This room was clearly used for slave training or punishment. Chains hung from the walls in many places, clearly used to restrain prisoners/clients.

Randy held her against him, running his hand against her back quite harshly. Melissa held back a cry of pain, accepting his marks on her without complaint. His belt was cold against her bare chest, but she endured it as a sign of his mastery over her. The air-conditioning in this room was set colder than she liked and Melissa felt her nipples harden.

'A few more lashes and we'll go home to our bed.'

Randy chained her in place, giving her no chance to look around the room.

Melissa heard his footsteps recede. He was meaning her marital bed. She hadn't reacted last night when he had referred to it as 'our' bed. Now she was again plunged into confusion about where she stood between Randy and Jemmy.

In the silence of the room she could hear a faint sobbing. She wished she could call out to comfort the man, presuming it was Miss Nina's slave, but there was nothing she could do. Two sets of footsteps approached, the clattering heels had to belong to Miss Nina, the boots sounded like Randy's. She wondered which of them was going to be hurting her.

Now the gag was removed. Melissa drank thirstily from the glass of water held to her mouth, trying to rid herself of the rubber taste. Randy tightened her bonds, holding her still in a spread-eagle position.

After the twenty hard lashes she had endured in the morning, five strikes with a flogger was easier to take, even though they left her bottom red.

She cried out as Randy released her, brushing her cheeks with his bare hand just enough to re-awaken the pain. He held her tightly, surprising her with a long tantalisingly deep kiss, she responded. It was only her lack of clothing which showed who was Master and who slave. Again Randy blindfolded her, leading her away using the leash. She was glad they didn't have far to walk, since large snowflakes were falling on her skin. Randy paused before opening the car, laughing as he brushed his gloves against her protruding nipples, hardened by the cold. She was soon back on her way home.

*************

Melissa knew the smell of home. This was it. Still blindfolded she was taken to her bedroom.

'Who's there?' she was unnerved when she heard a movement which wasn't Randy.

'Don't mind them slave, they are here with my permission. I want you to put on a show for them.'

Shock shot down Melissa's spine.

'You aren't videoing this are you? I'm not going to find myself on an internet website in six months time?'

'That is my concern slave, not yours.' Randy pulled her close, his voice sinking to a whisper. 'Today is private.'

Melissa wasn't sure how to take his words. She knew he meant it, nothing they did tonight would be made public beyond these four walls, but he had made no promises about the future.'

'Do you want me to fuck you?'

'Yes please Master.' Melissa knew her emotions were showing, but she didn't care.

'Undress me.'

With no need for instructions, Melissa carefully undressed him again as she had the previous night. When he kissed her, she hugged him tightly, trying to push her body into his, make them into one being. The blindfold kept her from seeing their 'audience' but she no longer cared who was watching, she urgently wanted Randy inside her.

Randy lifted his slave onto the bed, spreading her legs widely, ensuring her wet pussy was displayed for their audience.

'Don't move, give them a good show.'

Melissa lay on the bed blindfold, trying to work out what was going on. She could hear a sucking sound, which showed that someone was sucking Randy's cock, getting it hard. She smiled as she felt him approach.

'Beg me to fuck you.'

'Master, please fuck me.'

'Again! Sound like you mean it this time.'

'Fill me up, Master, put you trouser snake in my cunt. Fuck me until you are spent.'

She felt him beside her on the bed.

'Put your hungry cunt over me, kiss me tenderly. Show our audience that you are my slave. Nobody else is going to have you tonight.'

Melissa paused for a minute, was it true? What about Jemmy? Uncaring, she tossed the thought from her head as she kissed her Master deeply, while swallowing his hard length with her fanny. Deep within her mind she rejected the word 'cunt' except when talking to Randy.

'Come and help.'

Melissa looked in Randy's direction, confused. Something wet touched her, a tongue close to her clit which showed his instruction hadn't been aimed at her. This felt a little awkward, she didn't even know if the tongue belonged to a man or a woman. Melissa didn't even know which she preferred it to be. She had no lesbian tendencies, but on the other hand she wasn't sure if she wanted to share Randy with another man. Mentally she shrugged, either way it was Randy's decision, not hers. When Randy shifted his cock inside her she stopped caring as the combination of his movements and the tongue working her pushed her into outer space. She had never orgasmed like that before.

She felt hands removing her blindfold, but it was a few breaths before she felt strong enough to open her eyes. She lifted them to smile at Randy who grinned back, looking smug. She felt the tongue still in her opening, although it was no longer licking. She glanced down idly, then tensed in shock.

'Jemmy!'

'Shh. Quiet Slave.'

'But, but, but.' Melissa couldn't manage any coherent words to fling at Randy.

He slapped her cheek, hard.

'I said quiet!'

Mistress Nina pulled at the collar Jemmy was wearing pulling him to sit where he had been sitting when Melissa had begged Randy to fuck her. As he turned she could see the scars on his back and at long last things fell into place. The slave she had watched punished in the morning was Jemmy. Mistress Nina and Randy had tricked them.

'Slaves you have ten minutes to discuss this. But no touching each other – hear me!'

'Yes, Master.' Melissa and Jemmy answered in chorus. Her Master and Jemmy's Mistress left them alone.

'How did she trick you into watching me?'

'It wasn't a trick Melissa. I knew what was going to happen. I helped to set it up this way.'

Melissa stared at him, unable to speak because of her confusion, so Jemmy continued.

'When you brought up the subject of BDSM and domination I started reading about it on-line finding I wanted to be dominated and hurt as much as you did, more even. As soon as we could afford it I started visiting Mistress Nina. Not for sex, she loves to put her slaves into chastity. I found I enjoyed brief periods of chastity, and harsh pain. I also enjoy stories about being cuckolded and humiliated, which is why I encouraged you to visit Randy.'

He lowered his head in shame. 'Can you ever forgive me? I used you shamelessly.'

It put things in a different light. Being tricked by Mistress Nina and Randy could not have been forgiven, but being tricked by Jemmy, in effect being made a slave under his instructions, gave her a frisson of excitement.

'Of course I forgive you. How much punishment has your mistress given you?'

'These last two days have been the worst, but I urged her to do it. She is going to be extra cruel to me tonight, making me abstain from sex for a while. Are you happy to stay with Randy for the rest of the week, cuckolding me?'

'Yeah, I guess. What on Earth is Mistress Nina going to do to you?'

'She has forbidden me to tell anyone. Even you.'

Randy put his head around the door.

'All sorted out? Slave, are you ready to continue?'

'Yes, Master. I want to please both the men in my life.'

'Never mind your pathetic husband, I want you to beg me to take you. Let him see how much you want me.'

'Please Master, Fuck me until I can't stand up.'

'I hope that language was to excite your husband not me!' The disapproval in his voice made Melissa think. She hasten to correct her error.

'Please Master use my body to satisfy your desires.'

'Better.' He growled. 'Get onto all fours.'

Melissa did so, feeling his hands on her hanging breasts, kneading and twisting them.

'See, you poor excuse for a man, this is how a slave-woman should be treated.'

Jemmy didn't need to be told, Melissa's moans as she thrust against Randy made it quite plain. He watched, cock twitching as Randy thrust into Melissa from behind, getting cries of excitement from his wife which Jemmy had rarely heard.

Nina's hand grasped his cock leading him from the room. Randy grinned at them, Melissa, caught up in Randy's thrusting didn't even notice them go.

Jemmy was a little hurt, momentarily at his wife's preoccupation, but then shrugged it off. He had engineered this to get himself cuckolded. Melissa was enjoying herself just as he had planned. His mind was hurt but his cock was pulsing even more now.

They hadn't got around to decorating the room across the hall, which had stood empty ever since they had bought the house. At some point today Randy had put a rough camp bed in there, equipped with chains. Jemmy allowed Mistress Nina to chain him in place, spread eagle. She looked at him with vicious eyes, fondling her largest whip.

'Safe word?'

'No mistress.'

Melissa tensed as guttural scream echoed from their empty room.

'Slave you are not giving me proper attention.'

'Sorry, Master.'

Melissa resumed her task of trying to get all of his cock into her mouth. She managed to avoid reacting to Jemmy's harsh screams as she struggled to breathe around the cum being emptied into her throat.

Randy was turned on by the screams and it showed, he was again hard, with Melissa's heels digging into his hips as Jemmy's body was pushed next to them.

He concentrated on kissing Melissa, making sure her attention was wholly on Randy as he filled her. She winced as he put his hands on her still-sore back, but was soon rocking against him in orgasm. Only when they had slumped did the lovers pay attention to Jemmy's body beside them on the bed.

Jemmy's face was white, his hands grasping his cock. Since everybody in the room had seen him naked several times, Melissa didn't understand why, until she saw tears running down his face.

'Come on, cuckold show your wife.' The amusement in Randy's face was not pleasant. Jemmy moved his hands to his side revealing his penis. Ten red stripes showed, evenly spaced down its length. He had obviously been roused by the actions of his wife and her lover, but his cock had not fully been able to rise, it was at half mast, bent a little sideways at the point of one of the whip marks.

'Christ, Nina. That's harsh even for you.' The amusement had left Randy's face, now he looked a little sick.

'He asked for chastity, I gave it to him.' Nina defended herself with no show of remorse. 'He'll recover in time. You can use his bitch whenever you want until then.' She winked at Randy, who got the message. He started to knead at Melissa's breast, drawing her attention away from her husband, but ensuring that Jemmy was watching. Melissa shot Jemmy an apologetic look, but when he grinned in encouragement in spite of his tears she returned Randy's embrace. Being this man's slave was exhausting. Jemmy left the bed to give them room, and joined Nina on a chair to watch.

'Okay, slave?'

'Yes mistress, thank-you mistress.'

He winced as she touched his shaft, which was swaying at a drunken angle as it again tried to stand up as he watched Randy cuckolding him. He grinned. The two of them were well matched in temperament, he hoped Randy was as keen to dominate Melissa as she was to be dominated. Perhaps he could persuade Randy to cuckold him for longer than the week he had been paid for.

Randy stopped the kiss to put a hand on the spot on Melissa's hip he had earlier earmarked for a permanent brand. He looked at her with a question in his eyes.

'We'll see.' Melissa's voice was warm, she understood what he was asking, and was not rejecting the idea outright. Randy could only hope.

12