A Tale of the Stairs or is it Stare?

Story Info
Just the story of things happen...
1.3k words
1
267
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting back from lunch we get some cocktails and sit on the couch You sit facing me with your legs tucked under you. I run my fingertips over your left cheek, then down your neck to your cleavage. I move my hand back up to cheek and pull your face to me. (You know what is going to happen next!) Yes baby it is time for some long slow wet kisses.

Your hand is now on the side of my face as the kiss begins to build in intensity. Our tongues slowly begin to slide around each other. My hand begins to slide up the inside of your thigh. You moan into my mouth as I get closer to your pussy. I take my hand out from under your dress and lick my fingers. Your lips part and I hold my fingers to your lips. You begin to lick my fingers and I pull them from between your lips. We start with another long, slow, wet, lippy kiss.

I slide my fingers up the inside of your thigh and you move your legs apart to give me better access. As my fingers near the top of your thigh, you moan softly. My fingers lightly touch your pussy, you gasp and whisper yes into my ear. As you do I pull you over my lap. I lift your sun dress exposing your bum to me. I tell you in your ear that "naughty girls sometimes need a good spanking". My hand comes down across your bum and you start to wiggle and tell me that you have been a naughty girl. My hand spanks your other cheek and you yell. "Spank me please, spank me", Soon you have some light reddening on your butt as you wriggle on my lap. Again and again my hand spanks you. My other hand is massaging your breasts.

I slide my hand down your breasts and begins to pinch both of your nipples at the same time. My other hand stops spanking you and spreads you open. I can feel your juices flowing onto my hand. I look down and you have slid your fingers down to your clit. As your hand begins to rub your clit faster, your juices are all over our hands Soon we lick the juices from each others fingers. I pull you up off my lap and lead you to the stairs. As we get to the stairs you let out a long breath and turn to look me in the eye. Apparently you just noticed the hand cuffs! (How in the world did I do that?)

Now you are handcuffed to the stairs. (Hot dog!!!!!!!!) I leave you at the stairs and go into the bathroom and the kitchen. I come back with some towels. I kneel in front of you beginning kissing and sucking your nipples. As I slip my fingers down into your pussy. You begin to thrust your hips, driving yourself onto my fingers. I take my fingers out of you and put them up to your lips. You try to suck them into your mouth. I let you lick them.

As you sit on the floor handcuffed to the railing I stand up, take my phone out and put on some music and begin to undress. Oh no I am not just going to get naked. I am going to strip and dance for you. Hips begin to gyrate and grind near you. You smile and start to cheer as I move closer to you. I am within inches of you when you stick out your tongue and begin to lick your lips.

Your eyes are half closed as your tongue feels the head of my cock just beginning to touch. Slowly I begin to sink deeper into your mouth. I tell you to open your mouth and stick your tongue out. As you do I slide my cock to the back of your throat and your tongue touches my balls. Your tongue begins to lick my balls faster as my hands sink into your hair. I pull back out of your throat and begin to slide my cock into your mouth again and again. Soon I can feel an orgasm building. No not so fast baby.

I step back, kneel down and kiss your pussy. I love the taste and smell of your juices. I love the touch and smell of your entire body though. When I stop I kiss those beautiful lips of yours and look into your eyes. You are breathing a little harder now. I slide my fingers back into you, I love the sounds of your love making. Your breasts are rising and falling very rapidly. I am completely mesmerized by your breasts. I begin to kiss all over breasts and slowly work my way to hard and perfect nipples. You begin trying to shove your breasts deeper into my mouth.

Now it time to move on with the story. I take your hips in my hands and flip you over. I love the surprising and sounds and look you give me. I reach down and begin to spread your butt open. I lean down and kiss your bum as my tongue begins to slide in and out. You scream "lick me, oh fuck, yes lick me harder!!!!!!" My fingers slide deep into your pussy. So hot , so wet. My thumb slowly slides into your butt as my fingers continue their work. You gasp and moan loudly as my thumb and finger begin to rub the area between your butt and pussy. They are deep side as you begin to tremble and scream "Fuck, fuck, on keep going I am going to cum. Please faster, faster."

I take my thumb from your bum and you moan. My other hand is moving faster and harder into you while rubbing your clit. I reach down and pick up one the items I brought back from the kitchen. Your juices are flowing like mad as I pull fingers out of you and hold a glass up to your wet and squirting pussy. I catch as much of juices in the glass as I can. I walk around you and show the glass with your juices in it. I dip my fingers into the glass and get my fingers wet. After I lick my fingers I ask you if you would like some. You nod your vigorously up and down and say yes. I ask you if you are sure

through half closed eyes you yell "yes ,yes, yes".

I stand up in front off you and tell you to open your mouth. I move so that my erection is between your lips. Then I say keep your mouth open.

I take the glass and begin to pour your juices over my cock. Your juices slowly run down my cock and into your eager mouth. As your juices run down my cock into your mouth some of it spills and runs down onto your breasts. I am not sure from your reaction another orgasm just ripped through your body. My cock is in your mouth and the feeling is amazing. Now it is my turn to shake and moan. My hands reach out and grab your hair as my hips move faster. My hands grip your hair and stop you. I pull my cock from your mouth and you begin gulping air as fast as you can. I lean down and tell you how I want you. I move behind and open your pussy as I slide slowly into you.

I start to moan as I continue to move in and out of you. You keep saying "fuck, fuck, fuck, don't stop, make me cum." The sounds your wet pussy and our wet groins slapping together. Holy cow those sounds and sensations begin to curl my toes. Now it is my turn to yell "I am going to cum" as our bodies move together. Our bodies begin to shake and quiver. I can feel you gripping me tightly. Your head is shaking form side to side. I can feel the muscles in my neck tightening as my head goes back I yell.

I take the key and unlock the hand cuffs and let you loose. Before I do I massage your wrists and kiss you again.