A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent fumbled around his nightstand until he found his burner. He held his phone up until he could capture the cum stained bed and all of his conquests in one shot and snapped a picture. He saw that it was not that late yet, so he switched phones and texted the only person missing from his new favorite photo.

- Hey Danielle. It's daddy. Just seeing how you're doing. You still coming home for winter break?

- Hi daddy! Yes! I miss you guys. See you in a few weeks.

- Miss you too. Hey, send me a picture so I can see that pretty face.

- Daddy, I'm getting ready for bed.

- Then I really need to see one so I can make sure there are no boys over.

- There isn't. See.

A second later a pic of Danielle's face filled the screen. Brent had hoped to see more.

- You can't be getting into bed like that. Too gorgeous. Look like you are just heading out on a hot date.

- Nope. See...

The next shot was of Danielle holding the camera out far enough to capture her upper body. If Becky and Katie were 10's, Danielle was an easy 15 on the hotness scale. Her long blonde hair had just slight curl to it and framed angelic eyes above pouty red lips shaped perfectly for sucking dick. Her flannel pajama top barely held younger copies of her mom's full breasts. Shadows and blankets hid the curvy athletic body that Brent now remembered in am entirely different light. She's fucking stacked, he thought.

- Good girl. How's school?

Danny did not text him back right away. Brent just assumed she had put the phone down, hopefully to touch herself. Just as he was about to put the phone down, his phone hummed.

- Good. GTG. Night.

- Goodnight.

Brent stared at his daughter's pic for a long time. How could he get into those PJ's, he wondered. Something about how their conversation had ended felt odd. It was just an instinct, but one that had served him well lately. Maybe things were not great at school, maybe not great at all. That could be very good for him. He fell asleep and dreamed of peeling that flannel shirt off of his daughter's big tits. His family took full advantage of the hard on he had the next morning, not knowing that Brent had already set his sights on his next conquest.