A Tale of Two Cocksuckers Pt. 02

Story Info
Once he was a she she was a beloved wife.
1.9k words
3.67
860
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first step was to quick claim the property to catch a quick flight to Reno, Nevada.

I registered in a Casino Hotel and immediately arranged for an escort to come to my room, which is pretty normal for Reno. Five hundred dollars later of very protected and satisfying sex I offered "Big Time Fanny" another five thousand dollars to appear with me at the courthouse sign the divorce petition as Megan O'Toole Benedict. I gave the address of Julius's office and his name. Ten days.

I went to a mailbox only business and purchased a post office box under the name of Teddie Williams.

I went back to the courthouse and petitioned to have my name changed to Teddie Williams. Ten days, one day after the divorce was final.

I set up three new email accounts at all the usual places.

I was thirty three. Eleven days later I took a test at the Nevada department of licensing and passed the test for a driver's license.

Before I took the mandatory picture I let my hair down and put some pink lip gloss on and when the picture was taken my mouth was slightly open showing the slight gap between my upper two teeth like the Hollywood star Lauren Hutton. One copy went to my email account and the other to Julius's office.

I flew home and bought a new smart phone with my driver's license and my mailbox.

I sent an email from my email account and then texted him from my smart phone and said for him to create the trust and the account in Cayman Islands. I listed the house that according to online realty was worth two point five million dollars for two point two million dollar cash only sale with local realty firm.

I had an offer within four days and it closed four days later. Two weeks until my ex wife returned. I relicensed my Trooper with Nevada plates. I rented a two bedroom unit in a duplex just south of the Montlake Bridge in Seattle. I began a series of outpatient cosmetic surgeries as well as HRT treatment at the University of Washington hospital to become a shemale. The surgeries were on an outpatient basis but included a repositioning of my eyebrows lower. Then an eyebrow lift and contouring of my forehead bone giving me a more feminine and softer and softer appearance. Then a facelift, rhinoplasty straightening out my nose, eyelid surgery, lip fat injections and but implants (serious booty now) and some very large breasts.

My Adam's apple was shaved and my jawline softened. The nose work and lips plumping accentuated the philtrum which was the groove that ran from my nose to the center of my lips. I'd become friends with nurses at the hospital and this older ebony woman said I had some serious DSLs going on now.

I asked her, "What are DSLs?"

She responded by leaning in and whispering, "Dick sucking lips, baby gurl."

Not sure what to say she filled the silence, "Honey you like big dick?"

I nodded and bit my lip and my dick was seriously hard.

"Jackson be fucking t-gurls for years now. He loves to face fuck his bitches and of course lay the pipe into your boy cunt okay? Would you like that tonight?

"Yes. Give me your phone," I typed in my number,

"See you tonight at seven thirty?"

It was required that once I entered the program due to the increased hormones of estrogen and anti-androgens to counter effect testosterone. After five months my face got soft and so feminine, my hips and ass, jiggled and I had a cute little tummy and I was certainly moody and I'd cry when I'd see something randomly, pretty flowers, a television ad with old couples holding hands. I started watching romance movies, and Christmas movies that were romance movies. There was a lesbian Christmas story starring Dave Righetti's daughter who was a prettier version of porn star Alison Tyler, but she fell in love with this Asian woman and I sobbed at the end.

I wanted a man so, so much. I'd read these on-line cookbooks and, I thought of mom and I wish I could make her a grandmother but she was gone of course, silly stuff I know.

I kept trying on stuff. I had a shelf bra, which gave me some foundation and yet if I moved they would jiggle, a bunch, which showcased my freckles on across my chest and a white scoop necked cotton blouse and long sleeved. Pink boy shorts that my dick, easily slid through the leg, my dick slightly bigger due the extension, nine inches, I still had my balls and prostate and I could knock up a girl, but I didn't so much think about that now. My skirt was a cotton off white with marigolds in the background.

I was rocking a top ponytail and just a bit too much crimson lipstick and some lash extension. I had a nose ring and my tongue was pierced with a diamond and my belly button had two sapphires. I could not smell my male crotch mustiness anymore. I wore Angel parfum by Thierry Mugler and some corky wedge sandals with a three inch heel.

I went out this morning and got a Brazilian wax and my nails done at a spot near the old Four Seasons hotel that catered to queers, which I were one.

I texted Julius and asked if I could see him tomorrow morning at ten. He said yes.

Finally I got a text with an address and it was in Madison Park, which was pretty Chi-Chi of an area.

I took an Uber and it was an extra large Craftsman style home, maybe six thousand square feet with a huge front room and nice wood floors and Persian carpets. It was a very, oh so white group of middle age to older couples and a black woman with a retro Afro hair doo approached me and she did the kissy don't touch both my cheeks and said,

"Hi, I'm Mary Pugh. My mom said you were gorgeous, but my goodness you're the most beautiful woman here. Simply stunning."

"Thanks Mary, you be so fine too, "I said with a smile, "throwing some ghetto back at her.

She burst out with a loud laugh and said to me, "Bitch, I goin' to take you tonight."

Now I was giggling and I liked her.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Thank you Mary, really I was scared and you make me feel safe. I'm yours."

"Lets go out on the back deck and spark one up, "which made me laugh even more."

I leaned into her and whispered, "I'm starting to fall in love with you girl, you going to break my heart too?"

She stopped and looked at me and there were some tears and my lip was trembling.

She said, "Mary will never break your heart, I might expand your heart a bit, okay?"

I hugged her and she took my hand and we went out to the deck and towards the back of it and she got this small case out of her clutch and it had a blunt and a couple wooden matches and lit it and immediately she inverted it and shot gunned me our noses touching and lips and I got so hard and so fucked up in the space of about thirty seconds.

Then it was like God was going to strike me down immediately, because Hannah and her man Bill were right besides us and Hannah said, "Mary, help a girl out! Shot gun me bitch, giggling." Mary complied.

I leaned into Bill and said, "Hi baby, I'm Teddie, I rested my tiddies on his arm and he looked down and saw my EE-Cups and then looked up and I was in his face and blinking my eyes and I turned my face so our noses touched and I stuck out my tongue and touched his lips and his mouth opened and my tongue was in his mouth and my hand reach down and grabbed his junk, while tenderly massaging his balls and dick. I was impressed. Big fucking dick.

Mary and Hannah were gone. I grabbed Bill's hand and we walked to the end of the deck and down the stairs into the yard, full of camelias in bloom and azaleas too.

We stopped and kissed again and he reached into my boy shorts and was pulling on my dick and he was moaning about how beautiful I was and how he needed me so so bad.

He had an old early sixties Mercedes sedan and we drove to his place on Mercer Island.

We parked in his driveway and came in the front door and there were a bunch of kids in the front room talking and drinking, but not wild. He brought me to their room and took my hand and we began to kiss again and I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his wool slacks then pulled them down and he kicked out of his loafers and I carefully laid his slacks over the back of a chair.

I pulled down his briefs and grabbed his cock and pulled him to my bed using his dick to guide him and gently pushed him onto my bed.

He looked up at me, with questions in his eyes. I said, "Your are my man. This dick is mine and this bed is mine. We will get to know each other better and you will dump her when it's appropriate and then we will have a nice quiet wedding.

I started licking the precum off of him and said, "It's damn good thing, that my man has a huge dick and is handsome. How could a girl get so lucky."

That night I rimmed him and tongue fucked his rosebud and had him wailing while I softly rubbed his taint. I slowed things down a bit and pulled my boy shorts down knee walked up to him and bent down and took one of his balls into my mouth and swirled my tongue with lots of spit and I hummed and I quickly got him to a point where he might cum and I pulled that dick into my mouth and took it all with my nose in his pubes. I pulled back and said I like it rough honey and he grabbed my head with both hands and within minutes I drained his balls as rope after rope of cum went into my tummy.

I stood up and said, "Don't go anywhere I have to pee," I said and tiptoed to the toilet leaving the door open as I stood up and peed as he watched my long dick. In the basin drawer I found some astro-lube. In short order after squealing a bit I gave him a massive analgasm which curled his toes.

Bill had hours of video of Hannah cheating on him. He got his attorney to file a restraining order and served her at some guy's house at the end of the week.

We were married at Lake Tahoe, Nevada. I bought him some silk stockings and sensible stilettoes and fucked him silly. My love name for him was my billybitch.

His kids accepted m and then loved me and addressed me as mom and I got to be a grandmother. I loved Bill with my heart and soul and when his slow and heart breaking death started to take him, he said Teddie everything about us was perfect.

You honored me and loved me and took care of our family and you are far and away the best cocksucker in the world.

End.