A Tale of Two Grannies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeeeeegh," came from Barbara's mouth as I invaded her cunt, "ooooohhh, mmmmmmmmm."

A quick glance at her face showed an erotic mix of facial expression, of discomfort, surprise, and growing pleasure. Inch by inch, in small, continuing thrusts, my cock gradually disappeared up her canal, until our pubic bones made contact, and I felt the thick bush of curly, grey-white hair entangle with my own pubes. Barbara's face was screwed up in emotional conflict, so I stayed still for almost a full minute. Her cunt had begun to spasm really strongly as she adjusted to being stretched and her thin back arched again and again as my oral foreplay, followed by being filled sent her towards her first orgasm for many years, perhaps ever.

Her hot tightness allowed me to get to climax more quickly than I usually did, but even so, Barbara got there first. I can't even try to describe the yowling, howling, sounds she made as she went over the edge, but I guess anyone within a hundred yards would have heard it and thought a werewolf had invaded! Neither can I describe the agonising relief I felt, as my swollen glans gave way, and my cum was literally forced out of me against that strangling tight cunt! Our climaxes seemed to go on for ever, but as happens, I recovered first, and waited until Barbara's cunt muscles relaxed.

Being the considerate gentleman, I grabbed my briefs, and held the material against her pubes and around my cock, so as I pulled clear our mixed juices spilled out onto the material, not her nice, silky bedspread.

"Oh, oh, so much coming out," Barbara whispered. (At least not the bloodiness of a virgin, which, on the rare occasion I had the pleasure of being any girl's first, I really disliked.)

I lifted her legs onto the bed and looked own at her. Her face had lost all its sharpness, and looked almost pretty for her age, with a slight smile on her features. Her hand slipped down to massage her sticky fanny, so I suggested we go again. She looked quite pleasantly surprised, but quickly nodded agreement. I climbed on the bed, moved her legs apart and easily pushed my still hard shaft back into her hot, sticky, but relaxed cunt.

For the next 15 minutes we humped together in unison as she got back into her rhythm. The old bed creaked and the springs joined in the music.. To make sure she came at the same time as I did, I lifted my upper body away from her pulling her knees up a tad so I could both feel and watch my glistening cock appear and disappear into those puffy fanny lips. This way I could also stimulate her clit, which I did, using the slippery juices gathering on my shaft to coat my finger. Even so, her orgasm took me by surprise, but I forced my pubic bone against hers as hard as I dared, and enjoyed the relief as I, too, climaxed.

Barbara's eyes were tight shut, and if not for her tortured breathing I might have feared she'd passed out, but, no, after a couple of minutes she opened her eyes, gave me a big smile, and reached up to pull me down. A pity. I thought, she had so little meat on her tits, but the smooth softness of the bodice of her dress against my bare torso was quite pleasant. I pulled my shrinking cock swiftly out, at which she gasped once, then relaxed. We lay side by side for about half an hour, not speaking, just almost snoozing, until I reckoned it was time to go.

"Can we do that again, soon?" she asked, hopefully.

"I'd be happy to," I replied, "perhaps next week?"

"Yes, please, just phone me any day," she answered.

I dressed, screwing up my smelly briefs into a bundle before dropping them into her trash can outside as I left. I hoped the council workmen would look in and see them, and had a quiet laugh at the thought. As I passed Janice's house, I did consider going in, but young and fit as I was in those days, I doubted I could give her the heavy fucking she so enjoyed.. I drove away home, thinking on the afternoons events.

As it happened, I had to do a job away from home, so couldn't contact either Janice or Brabara. I reached home, entered my front door and, as usual, the first thing I did was check my answering machine which had a light flashing, so I knew I had messages. They were all from Janice, asking where I was and would I phone her as soon as possible. Naturally, first things first, so after a refreshing mug of tea I rang Janice's number.

"Hi, Jan, it's me," I said.

"What's been happening?" she asked. "I thought you'd had enough of me."

"No, no, it's just I've been working way," I told her.

"Oh, good," she responded, can you come round tomorrow evening? I've got a real surprise for you!"

And she had.

12