A Tale of Two Lap Dances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Absolutely perfect tits, in his humble opinion. They reminded him of Seka's breasts -- the legendary porn star from the golden age of porn in the 70's and 80's, imprinted on his brain from the first porn movie he ever saw. Large but not out of place on her petite frame; handfuls of squeezably soft flesh, pendulous but not saggy. Crinkly pink areolas with long pink nipples like pencil erasers. So much fun to play with and suck on, and he loved the way they hung down and bounced from side to side when he was fucking her doggy-style, bent over the foot of the bed.

She danced around on the table, jiggling her breasts and cupping them in her hands, tweaking the nipples, teasing them with caresses that he wanted to be delivering. At one point she leaned down and cupped a breast in both hands and sucked a nipple into her mouth, while looking straight into his eyes.

"You're killing me," he said.

"Poor baby. Here, let's give you a closer look," she said, as she climbed off the coffee table and sat on his lap, the skirt riding up to her waist as she presented her naked tits to him. She gave him a tit "facial," rubbing them softly across his nose, resting them on his forehead, brushing his lips lightly with the nipples. The areolas were tightening up as her nipples became completely erect. He wanted desperately to suck on them, but played along with the "no touch" rule, just nuzzling into the soft flesh with his nose and blowing hot breath onto the nipples. He sensed her arousal picking up, and she rubbed the taut nipples more urgently against his lips, trying to force his mouth open around them, as she ground her panty-covered crotch into his lap. He resisted opening his mouth -- two can play this teasing game, he thought.

Finally she tired of the teasing: "Aren't you going to at least give me a lick?"

"I thought you said no touching."

"Just suck on my titties, you numbskull!"

Yes Ma'am. Will do. He sucked one soft breast into his mouth and rested his hands lightly on the outside of her thighs as she rubbed her crotch against the bulge of the erection filling up his jeans. She moaned as he chewed on her nipple and tried to swallow one breast, then the other one, then just lightly teased both nipples, swirling his tongue around them.

They were both getting heated up, but apparently there was more stripper roleplay to be done. Angie pulled back from him, leaving a hard nipple wet with saliva looking lonely in the candlelight, and stood up on the sofa with her crotch just inches away from his face.

"You want to see what's under this skirt?"

"You know I do."

She reached behind her and slid the zipper of the skirt down just a little, and wiggled the edges of the skirt down an inch or so. Then another couple inches on the zipper, and the top of her panties came into view.

"It's going to cost you to see it all."

He reached for his wallet for another dollar. No more singles. "I'm out of ones," he said.

"I'll take $20's."

His cock told him that $20 was a small price to pay to see everything underneath that skirt. He folded the bill and started to slip it under the garter, but then pulled it back at the last second.

"From behind. I want to see you from the back," he croaked.

"Like my butt, do you?"

"I love your butt."

She turned around, and looked back at him as he slid the twenty into the garter. She reached back and slid the zipper all the way down, and then just danced and shook her ass until the skirt finally fell down around her feet.

"Like what you see?" she asked, kicking the skirt off into the floor.

He was speechless. As perfect as her tits were, it was her ass that he lusted over more than anything about his girlfriend. Big and wide -- not really fat -- the term he had seen for an ass like this was "phat." This ass was an ass-man's holy grail; a nirvana of chubby, soft, jiggly cheeks, barely contained by the most erotic lingerie ever conceived -- plain white panties. Not a skimpy thong, but real panties that cradled those perfect globes of flesh and just hinted at the heaven deep in the canyon between them.

"Closer," he begged, wanting her ass in his face, wanting to smell and taste her body.

She eased back until his nose was touching her panties, and then did a slow, sexy dance; rubbing the slick panty fabric all over his face, giving him an up-close tour of every curve and jiggle and crevice.

Right now, this ass in his face was all he wanted in life. He grabbed her ankles to hold her steady and strained upward, like a rutting buck straining to test the wind for the scent of an estrus doe, and pulled her into him, his nose pushing the panties into the crack of her ass, inhaling the hot, damp, organic aroma. She leaned back as he rested the back of his head on top of the sofa, and now she was half-sitting on his face, her body weight holding him down and his nose buried in her crack.

She slid her ass up and down, rubbing the slick panties against him from the top of her ass crack to the slippery wetness of her pussy lips bulging through the crotch. He was trapped in heaven, at the mercy of a goddess.

Finally, she slid down into his lap, grinding on his cock and welcoming his hands on her breasts as he nuzzled her neck.

"Do you want to see what's under the panties?" she whispered.

"Yes, from behind -- like you just did. Please, I want your ass in my face," he begged.

She stood up on the couch, straddling him with her panty-covered ass just inches away, and hooked her thumbs in the panties on either side. Then she stopped and glanced back at him: "You know what to do."

He pulled another $20 out of his wallet and slid it into the garter, then watched as the panties fell around her ankles.

God! Her naked ass was divine! She treated him to a slow tour of the landscape again, this time his tongue left a wet trail from cheek to shining cheek as he licked and sucked on the succulent flesh, exploring all the rounded curves from side to side and top to bottom. Finally he pulled her down and she sat on his face, more forcefully, more heavily this time, as his tongue wormed into the center of her -- tasting the smooth delicate skin of her anus, licking up the wetness dripping out of her pussy.

She controlled the pace and the movement; sliding up and down to feed him her tight asshole or her wet pussy lips or her swollen clit as she wanted, all while holding him sweet hostage with her body weight. He could barely breathe, but that was okay, because every breath he did get was an olfactory overload of pussy and ass that was causing his cock to ache and threaten to cut a hole through his jeans.

He felt a sense of loss and longing when she abruptly got off his face and turned around, but it was mixed with anticipation for what he knew was coming next. She wasted no time unbuckling his jeans, as he lifted his ass off the sofa slightly to help her get them down around his ankles. A second later she deep-throated his cock -- once, then twice -- not as foreplay but just to get him wet. She climbed onto his lap and slid her wet pussy down onto his cock in one smooth motion, all the way to the balls.

They fucked hard and fast; a quick, intense conclusion to a long night of teasing and titillation and foreplay. She rode him urgently, sliding down hard onto his cock and grinding her clit against his belly as he sucked on her titties and thrust upward to sink his cock even deeper into her wetness. He knew he wasn't going to last very long and though he usually tried to make sure she came first, there was no slowing down or stopping this time -- she wasn't going to slow down even if he tried to pause and make it last. He groaned and shot his load inside her as he squeezed her ass cheeks and bit into the side of her shoulder, the cum oozing out around his cock and getting them both sloppy as it dripped onto his balls and the couch.

She picked up her pace, panting, close to orgasm, moaning and clutching the back of his head as she pounded more frantically on his still-hard cock. Getting so close...

He lightly traced a finger over her wet asshole as he leaned up and whispered into her ear: "Did you like having that beautiful naked pussy in your face?"

"Ooooooohhh!" she screamed loudly as she bucked and shook and spasmed violently and slammed down onto his cock.

This was the intended outcome of his whispered comment, but the suddenness and intensity of her orgasm surprised him -- it was like flipping a switch on a vibrator from off to high. He penetrated her asshole with his finger and hugged her close as she humped up and down on his lap for what seemed like minutes as her orgasm rocked her body and gradually tapered off.

His cock softened and slipped out, to be drenched in a dripping flood of pussy juice and cum, but he couldn't stand not being inside her somehow; he kept his middle finger inside the hot snug tunnel of her ass as she went limp -- arms around his neck and breath in his ear.

"You give a good lap dance," he said.

"Damned right I do."

"Maybe I'll go Pro," she added after a moment.

He thought she said it with a mischievous grin and a hint of teasing in her voice, but he couldn't swear to it.


12