A Tale of Two Mothers Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers

She put it into my handbag and then pulling the strap from my shoulder, set the bag on the floor so that the music was now naturally amplified and could muffle other sounds.

Caroline hooked her fingers behind my jeans and stepped backwards, and I went with her as we made our way to the bed. I was becoming turned on at the thought of doing it on the spur of the moment and undid my belt. She undid my jeans button and unzipped me. We reached the bed and she slid onto it but kept her hand firmly locked in my fly, forcing me to follow her.

I pulled off my denim jacket and dropped it on the floor as we kissed again, I was hungry for her and she felt it as she started masturbating me through my panties. For someone who hadn't been with a woman she certainly knew all the right moves. I unbuckled her belt and started rubbing her through the fly. Caroline broke free and let out a low sigh. I undid her button and unzipping her, began to massage her pussy with a practised ease and Caroline slowed her hand somewhat and looked down. Her mouth was wide open and she was breathing heavily. I got my hand behind her panties and she bit her lip to stop from crying out.

"You got a dildo or do you want to go au naturale?" I asked her.

"Au naturale?" Caroline panted as I drew my finger between her lips.

"Fingers and tongue."

"Top drawer."

While I got her dildo out she pulled her shorts and panties down past her knees and slid down until she was on her back. There was a few moments of hesitation as I rubbed the tip against her moist opening and then her eyes went back in her head as I slid it inside her. She bucked slightly and I bent down and drew my tongue over her lips. Caroline bit her lips again and quivered, a low whisper erupted from her lips as I kept licking and sliding the dildo all the way in.

And then it began, a gentle fucking at first and it was all the more erotic because she couldn't raise her voice, all that would come with our next session in my bedroom. Caroline was very vocal when aroused but that day she kept it all contained as I fucked her with the dildo. There was a moment when I thought she might yell after I swirled my tongue over her clitoris because I looked up.

"Too painful."

"It's beautiful," she panted, "but not here," she guided my head further down and I went back to it all over again until finally she clamped herself firmly around the dildo and panted several times in quick succession with long drawn out breaths and finally relaxed and sighed. I slid the dildo out and put it on the bedside table. Her eyes were alight with pleasure and she reached for my pussy but I slid further back.

"Not today," I murmured, "I have to finish a dress for someone else today but when I'm done I'll let you finish me at my joint," I slid off the bed and proceeded to fasten my jeans.

"Seriously, I'm loud when I climax."

"So am I," she pulled her jeans and shorts back up, "I thought I was going to pass out when you licked my clit."

Our relationship started in that bedroom and it became my longest relationship yet, it lasted a whole eighteen months, to the point we actually talked about getting our own place together. The primary driving motivation behind that was to give Stacey and Paula room to develop their relationship, and that was such a bizarre and amazing development that it deserves its own story. However in the interest of posterity I'll tell you what we saw that night.

Prior to that however Stacey and Paula had decided to let me stay overnight, when Caroline came out to her housemates she actually expected to be asked to move out. They weren't homophobes but Stacey was very enthusiastic about her Christianity, Paula not so much. However when Caroline came out it came down to a discussion between those two. Paula was the lead tenant and had the final say, and perhaps because she was older, Stacey voted to let Caroline stay. Remember what I said earlier about Paula being bendable?

She was open minded and quite willing to let us kiss on the couch, but the serious stuff was always behind closed doors and they certainly heard Caroline's cries of pleasure. For my part, I was always very respectful with Stacey's faith and grateful for Paula's open-mindedness. It still amazed me though that Stacey just refused to even contemplate moving house, I know she looked at us on the couch but I didn't suspect a thing until I measured her up for a beautiful white pussybow blouse. I did notice she seemed kind of nervous taking off her top in front of me and so I took her into the living room where Paula was sitting to do it there.

It all seemed quite normal but about six weeks later Caroline and I came home unexpectedly and due to the fact she'd forgotten her front door key we went down the driveway and up to the French doors at the back.

Their kitchen had been modified by their previous tenant/landlord so that the wall between the living room and kitchen was gone. It made for a much airier environment but as Caroline was about to open the door I stopped her.

"No," I murmured, "look."

She followed my line of sight and exhaled. Stacey was half on, half off the couch, the blouse must have been open because I could see the ties spread out. Paula had her back to us and was partially blocking our view of Stacey but by the position it was obvious what was going on. She was kissing Stacey's throat on the couch while Stacey looked up at the ceiling fan. We stood still for a minute or so as Paula kept kissing her and then she suddenly stood up to unbutton her own blouse. We stepped out of view just in time apparently because I heard her crossing the hardwood floor. She cracked the door open and we moved further down the driveway but then the door closed again and we heard her walking back to Stacey.

We stood outside the house for some time because the blinds were drawn and then went back to my car, which was parked across the road and sat in it for quite some time. It was about an hour or so and I was getting cold and thinking we should just go back to my joint but then the living room light went out and a minute or two later the light in Paula's room came on.

"We should go back to my joint," I jangled the keys.

"Let's go inside," Caroline murmured, "maybe they've finished."

We were wrong, it had only just started but we feigned ignorance as we sat in the living room and watched something on the telly. They were both in Stacy's room and they stopped briefly until Caroline turned up the volume and snuggled up to me.

That next morning as I got ready to leave for university, Stacey and Paula came out in front of us. I sat there on Caroline's bed and didn't know what to say but Caroline merely chuckled.

"We weren't sure if we should come in or wait until you'd finished. We um saw you both on the couch and decided to wait outside."

Coming out however meant Stacey was no longer welcome in the church because although God loves everyone he hates gays, apparently. I mean I never asked God that question myself, having never met him, her or it but that meant Stacey and Paula moved into our circle of friends. Mum, Birgit and Anna were particularly supportive and it was because of their wise counsel that Stacey and Paula decided to get their own place, which meant Caroline and I could either move in together or the landlord would find someone else.

Ultimately I baulked at the move and Caroline moved back home. Her parents weren't homophobic but they had younger children as well, three of them and so we had to take things back to my joint. In the end it became harder and when it ended I felt guilty for not taking the plunge and Caroline felt frustrated because even though her parents accepted her she had to take it elsewhere. In the end she did move in with another girl and I moved on. That particular episode did have a nice ending though when we got invited to another civil partnership ceremony at Ringwood Lake when Stacey and Paula got hitched. I hugged Caroline and wished her all the best and then went home and cried for what I had lost.

My next relationship very nearly took me out of Australia. Her name was Andie from Anaheim, or at least that's how she introduced herself. As I mentioned earlier, Elvira is an actress and had cut her teeth in soap operas but one of her big breaks came with Petrov, an Australian movie about the defection of Vladimir Petrov in 1954 when he was attached to the Russian embassy in Canberra. The movie itself departed from the original story and was marketed 'based on a true story' due to the fact that the director wanted a woman to play an ASIO agent getting her first big break.

Now Elvira had long been on at me to apply get into a wardrobe department and while it interested me I hadn't taken that idea seriously but Elvira had been privately lobbying on my behalf and so in my last year of university I found myself sitting in a Sydney office with people involved in the movie, one of whom was Andie. They were mostly Americans because it was an Americans funding the project. I was as nervous as hell because Elvira had set me up for this one and I played my cards close to my chest and said I could certainly make up a few pieces but I didn't have the resources of a full time wardrobe department.

"But I can certainly work on a few pieces."

"Elvira has said you make clothes for her," Andie leaned forward, "how about if we get you into a workshop and set you loose?"

"Sure," I exhaled, "I know Elvira's body as well as my own," I blushed and hastened to add, "when it comes to making clothes I meant."

That was okay by the others and it was afterwards as I was sitting on a balcony with a wonderful view of the harbour that Andie mentioned they were filming a good proportion of the movie in Melbourne.

"Just the interior scenes," she flicked at her cuff, "the wardrobe people are all there too, so I have to find a house or apartment to rent for the next six weeks," she glanced at me.

"I don't suppose you know of anyone willing to put up an out and proud lesbian?"

It's such a cheesy line that I laughed because I knew she was checking me out and she grinned too and nudged my hand, "help yourself to the wine, it's on the house."

"I might be able to help you out with accommodation," I picked up the bottle.

"Two friends of mine, Stacey and Paula have just bought a house in Croydon Hills, they've got a bungalow so you'd have privacy. They got married in a civil ceremony a while back."

"Where's Croydon Hills?"

"In the hills of Croydon, it's nowhere near the beach though."

"I'm interested," she looked down as I picked up my phone and brought up my Facebook, Stacey had posted a picture of them in front of their new house and Andie chuckled.

"I like it and they look nice too."

"No flirting with them," I warned her, "they've worked hard to get where they are."

"Hey, I'm all for fidelity," she replied.

It was arranged that day and a week later I met her at the airport and took her back to Stacey and Paula's joint. She found out about Caroline on the way back because as I mentioned in my earlier story, women talk. When we got her settled and I was farewelling her she patted her breast.

"Be still my beating heart, until we meet again."

Now Andie was a good ten years older than me and a few inches taller. She has a straight body type whilst mine is known as reverse hourglass because my derrière is larger than my hips. But women aren't just attracted by looks although it does play a part, we're also attracted by the emotional connection and for years I'd been drawn to women like Anna. I would never have got together with her though because she was so close to my mother's age but Andie was closer to my age. She had the wisdom of an older woman and yet could clown around like a younger woman.

I duly made the pieces to order, three blouses, two suit jackets with matching skirts and the tie to match a blouse, I actually made two ties because the guy I was reporting to told me to take the extra material home to make something for myself.

I'd been in irregular contact with Andie during that two weeks, she was in constant meetings with other production people. Filming of the outdoor scenes was already underway and they were having to prepare the sets for the indoor scenes. She kind of gave me the Production 101 for this small budget movie and I was like, "wow, how do you hold it all together?"

"Alcohol and a sense of humour," she drawled.

Now she hadn't made a move on me until the day I turned up after my part was officially over, although I'd agreed to be put on the roster for emergency costume modifications. The money I got for that three weeks of work was very generous, it's one of the few times I actually felt guilty taking money for a job.

"We're Americans," Andie chuckled as she led me out onto the bungalow verandah, "if we like your style we'll throw money at you like a man without arms," she chuckled.

"I love your Aussie slang, it's so picturesque, especially the term they use for gay guys," she paused on the verandah, "pillow biters, I choked on my latte when I first heard it."

"We're the rug munchers," I sat down on a wickerwork chair, "and we are fond of fish milkshakes."

Andie burst out laughing at that and I started laughing too.

"You have an infectious laugh."

"Well I've got to have something on my side, with my body type."

"You're not fat," I pouted, "and you have a cute face."

Her eyes softened slightly and then she reached out and grabbed the tie I was wearing with a white blouse to give her an idea of what one of Elvira's outfits would look like.

"Nice tie," she pulled at it and I went with it. We paused for a few seconds and then she kissed me, it was a brief kiss but when she saw I wasn't resisting she kissed me again.

The first time with Andie was so much different than anyone I'd been with before, not counting Emily who did take charge that first afternoon. With the others I'd taken the lead but because she was older than me I let her take me inside and disrobe me. With Andie it was truly a dance that took me to the very heights of ecstasy. What that woman could do with her tongue and fingers had me shaking and writhing. She told me a few weeks later that she'd been turned on by it as well. By then of course we were dating and I took her home that weekend. She met mum, Birgit, Anna and Holly's mum, Astrid who had finally ditched her massage parlour work and was now working part time for the Social Welfare department while she did a TAFE course. Anna and Astrid weren't dating at that stage by the way, but I certainly noticed a difference in her although it would take a good six weeks or so before they finally got together.

The atmosphere in the house that weekend was actually quite touching for a woman from Anaheim who'd been born in Texas. They talk about equality in America until the cows come home but Aussie culture is renowned for its egalitarianism. We had an accountant, a teacher, a QC, and an ex prostitute sitting around with the wardrobe manager from an American production company and there was no sign of class differences.

"We need to steal some of this from you guys," Andie said later that night after we made love in my bed, "I love my country but the differences between rich and poor, black and white are fucking staggering. I fear that one day some lunatic will use those divisions against us and we'll end up with President Trump."

I have to wince at that last statement because it came true but back then in 2013, Andie just picked his name out at random from a bunch of arrogant rich brats.

Andie and I saw little of each other while they were filming but when we saw each other we made the most of our time together and we weren't just making love, we were also talking about what I would do when I graduated from university the following year. It was only on our last date together at some fancy restaurant in Carlton that she proposed in a kind of roundabout fashion.

"This ring isn't an engagement ring," she held up a ring on a silver chain, "it belonged to my mom's grandmother but if you want to become my partner then put it on your finger and send me a picture. I'll wire you the money and help you get set up. A woman like you could earn a lot of money making clothes, I've got all the contacts too. The director was so impressed by your work he asked if you were thinking of moving to L.A."

"I met him once, he seemed rude."

"David comes across as rude but that's because he has people pissing in his pocket all day or as we say in America, shining him on. But deep down he's passionate about his work and you'd be living with me," she held the pendant out.

"Think about it?"

"I will," I took it from her, "think about it."

"Good and I'll keep my legs closed until you come to a decision."

"For twelve months?"

"Well you need to finish your education first but sometime in the next three months I would like to know one way or the other."

"Christmas," I looked down at the ring, "maybe I'll be over for Christmas."

"You'd be more than welcome," she squeezed my hand, "I'd show you a good time."

"Disneyland?"

"If you want."

"I'm kidding," I slapped her hand, "can you see me cavorting with Mickey Mouse?"

It was an offer I really nearly accepted and it shows the generosity of Andie from Anaheim. I don't know of any other woman who would have agreed to let me finish my course thousand of miles from her. It's not as if we're all screwing each other at the drop of a hat but long term relationships are notorious for drying up for lack of nourishment. Absence might make the heart grow fonder but it can also bleed you dry. Mum and Birgit were both supportive but wisely told me to think long and hard about the consequences of my actions.

"It's not as if we couldn't help you, it's just harder when you're so far away."

One of the people most opposed to it was Holly who swore that if I decided to do it she'd bloody well seduce me.

"Even if I have to leave Erin to do it."

Oddly enough she had no objections when I came to the same decision with Karin but that's another story and speaking of Karin she'd just decided to come over for eighteen months. I got the news when I walked in to see Birgit who was having a Skype conversation with her. We'd just come back from a funeral, grandpa's older sister had just died of a stroke and I'd just taken off my jacket when Birgit called on me to come through.

"Hey," Karin greeted me, "you look beautiful."

"And sad," I sat beside Birgit.

"Yes, I heard, I am sorry," she paused to look at her phone, "I am coming over soon."

"When?" I glanced at Birgit who was smiling.

"I am having Christmas with mum and her family but I fly out the last week of December, I will see in the New Year in Melbourne."

"Wow," I straightened up, "how long are you staying for?"

"Eighteen months at first but maybe longer depending on what happens in the future, if they keep me on past that date we will see what happens. I will be staying at your house for the first few months at least," she paused, "how are things with you and Andie?"

"Good," I swallowed, "I'm still thinking about it."

Which wasn't really true. In the blink of an eye my life had turned around. I now knew what I had to tell Andie. It felt cruel and I knew Andie was hurt but she hid it well and wished me well, which hurt me too because I know she had a big thing for me.

And now I have to shut this computer down and get busy with a blouse I'm making for Karin, she came home with a promotional brochure from Villa. It shows a woman in a blouse and she slid it across to me.

"Can you make this for me?"

"Yeah," I studied it, "just like it?"

"I want two pleats on the bodice," she indicated, "and some different pattern on the collar, and I want it in satin, not polyester."

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers