A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"You should wear fluffy pink sweaters more often," I said, reaching out to stroke her cheek with my finger. "You look incredibly beautiful in them."

Jessi moved her hand up to mine, held it for a second, then gently pushed my hand away.

"You just mean that I look like the kind of normal girl you want but can't get," she told me, then she turned to face straight ahead. "Aren't there stores you want to go to?"

***

After visiting two antique stores, at which Jessi acted bored and irritable, we went in to a used bookstore that also sold a variety of decorative stained glass items. While I looked through books on writing, English, and linguistics, Jessi was examining the stained glass art. She did not complain at all. In fact, every time I checked on her, she seemed genuinely interested in the items on display.

Figuring things would be okay, I went further back into the store and found the Sci-Fi and fantasy section. I was in the process of deciding whether I needed a vintage copy of Richard Adam's novel Maia when I heard people talking at the front of the store.

"Oh, there he is," Jessi said when I emerged from the shelves. "I was just explaining to Sandra here that I'm your lover not your daughter. Isn't that funny?"

My eyes darted from Jessi to Sandra, who was an attractive women probably about ten years older than I was. She looked back at me, and I was not sure how to read her expression. It was not shock or disapproval, but there was something there beyond mere curiosity, I was sure.

"It's funny how it came up," the young blonde said, looking between us as she laughed. "I really like this little framed stained glass picture of a rose. It even lights up from behind. But I didn't bring my wallet, and when I mentioned that to Sandra, she suggest that maybe my father could pay and then I could pay him back. I had to explain to her that I'm just a former student you fuck. Oh, and I told her it was college, so she won't be calling the cops."

When neither Sandra nor I said anything, Jessi turned back to the older woman and continued, "We came up for Valentine's. We're using a cabin Mark's friend owns. I was supposed to be his slave for the weekend, but things went a little further then he liked, so we can't do that anymore."

Jessi then, to my horror, pulled the neck of her sweater down and showed the woman the bruises on her neck.

"Oh, don't worry," Jessi said when Sandra looked shocked. "He was holding me up by my collar when my hands were tied behind my back and it went on too long. He feels horrible, even though I tell him he can be a lot rougher with me."

Jessi then turned to me, gave me a long look, and said, "Mark, please buy this for me. I'll work it off tonight."

She shoved the framed stained glass picture into my hands then, not looking back at the shopkeeper, left the store. Taking a deep breath, I took my book and the picture to the counter, where Sandra was now giving me a look that I was quite sure was pitying.

"I'm sorry about that," I told her. "I'll take these."

"Normally I wouldn't comment, because it shouldn't be any of my business," Sandra said as she rang up my purchase, and I was quite sure I was about to get a lecture. Sandra surprised me, however.

"But I was in a similar situation when I was about her age, although the man was about my age now, so a bit older than you," she said, smiling, even though that smile seemed to me to be a little strained. "And he was my college professor as well."

"And I am guessing that did not end well," I responded.

"Not that badly," she said. "But what I wanted to tell you is that we explored similar... ideas."

She held up the copy of Maia I was buying before she went one.

"I loved this book, and something a bit like what Maia experienced is what I was expecting from our play. But he was much more into John Norman. You know who he is?"

"He writes the Gor books," I replied, nodding. "Good stories in a fascinating world buried in a bunch of heavy-handed pseudo-philosophy about men being superior and women being natural slaves. I find them unreadable."

"So do I," Sandra agreed. "But my 'you' not only read them, he believed in and wanted follow Norman's crap. I didn't. That was what ended it for us. I learned a lot about myself that helped me be the person I became. He moved on to the next impressionable coed."

"That is not me," I told her, shaking my head as she ran my credit card. "I cannot do what she wants me to do."

"Because you're more like me. You read Maia and see a love story about a young woman who discovers herself through her experiences as a slave. Your 'me' probably wants to be 'owned' because it is exciting, but she doesn't look beyond what that means."

"Kind of," I sighed. "It is more complicated than that. She sees it as a way that she can be as, um, expressive as she wants without me thinking any less of her. She does not believe that I would not think any less of her for anything we did."

"And here is where I go beyond just sticking my nose in," Sandra laughed. "I suspect that you already know that differences like that aren't something that really can be overcome, not until both people really know themselves. And I am guessing she doesn't, at least not yet."

"She is learning," I sighed, looking away from the shopkeeper. "But I do not think it will be enough."

When neither of us said anything else, I said, "Well, I guess I should go see if she is okay."

"Probably," the woman agreed, giving me another pitying look. "Thank you for, well, the purchase. I'm sorry if I overstepped, which I'm sure I did."

"No, it was fine," I assured her. "It just gave me more to think about."

"Good luck," Sandra said as I turned to leave, and I nodded to her in thanks before going out the door.

Jessi, her arms crossed, was standing by my car a block down the street. When I unlocked the car, she immediately opened the passenger door and sat down. I went to the driver's door and got in. Without either of us speaking, I pulled out onto the street.

"What took you so long in there?" Jessi asked after a couple of minutes.

"Well, it turned out Sandra had some experience she wanted to share, namely that she was in your position when she was in college," I explained. "Even down to the Master/slave thing."

"No shit," Jessi laughed. "That's wild."

"Yes," I agreed. "But the situation was reversed. She was interested in playing and he wanted something much more serious."

"Maybe you should hook up with her and I can go find her old lover," Jessi snickered, and I glanced over to see amusement on her pretty face. "Well, except he'd be really, really old if he's still around."

"Probably so," I agreed, giving Jessi a smile to encourage her better mood.

"And she's too old for you anyway," Jessi continued, reaching out to rub my leg.

"Probably so," I repeated, nodding.

"Can we go back to the cabin now?" Jessi asked, not taking her hand from my leg.

"Sure," I replied, giving her another quick look. "But do you want to get ice cream first, to help your throat."

"Nah, the cough drops are working fine," the blonde replied. "And I can have ice cream there."

"Okay, let me find a place to turn around."

"Hey, did that store you got my sweater at have underwear?" Jessi asked.

"I think so," I told her. "I did not really go and look at it though, since I was in there by myself."

"Yeah, that might've been strange," my young lover laughed. "Can we go there?"

"Sure," I agreed. "Do you need underwear?"

"Oh yeah," Jessi replied. "I've been sopping wet all day. I wore both pair I brought so I wouldn't soak through my jeans."

I must have had an astonished look on my face, because the blonde rolled her eyes and said, "We've been fighting all day, and I've told you that I always get like this when we fight. And yes, I know I'm fucked up."

***

I was sitting outside the store waiting for Jessi and thinking. I knew that what Sandra had told me was good advice, and it matched what I knew I needed to do. But I did not think I could do it. Happy, fun Jessi was just too difficult to give up. My train of thought broke when the blonde returned with a bag and a huge smile.

"They had everything I needed," she beamed. "We can go right back. Oh, and it was less than $40. Here is the extra $20 and the change. I'll pay you back the rest, and for the picture too, when we get to the cabin and I get my wallet. That is unless you want me to pay you back in other ways. Because I'd be happy to do either."

I had given her $60, even thought she said that was too much, but I wanted to make sure she could buy what she wanted. And I was not really interested in her paying me back, in money or sex, but I figured I would let her do whichever would make her happier. Still, I told her that she did not have to pay me.

"Sure I do, Mark," she grinned. "I can start now, if you want. How about some road head?"

"Your throat..." I started, but the blonde interrupted me.

"I've already explained that it's not an issue if I just suck your cock and don't go deep? That point's moot, Mr. Warner."

"Maybe," I said, not wanting to argue when Jessi was so happy. "But the road is pretty winding, and I think it is starting to snow."

The young blonde, who had been looking at me, turned to look out the windshield. Then a huge smile lit her face again.

"I think I'll have to change my plans, then," Jessi said, looking at me again with what looked to be excitement.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"You said you'd fuck me in the snow if it snowed again," The blonde told me, a wicked look on her face.

***

The snow was falling heavily when we reached the cabin, and Jessi jumped out as soon as we stopped. She hurried around to the driver's side as fast as she could in the slippery conditions, and she practically pulled me from the car when I opened the door.

"The front here is too exposed, I think," she informed me. "Let's go check around the corner."

I knew I should object, but I let her lead me through the accumulating snow. When we rounded the corner, we saw firewood stacked up on either side of the stone chimney, as well as drifts of snow. Looking around, it appeared that the angle at which the cabin sat would prevent someone on the street from seeing anything that happened, even if they could have seen through the falling snow.

"This'll work," the blonde said, bouncing up and down as she looked around. "Let's go inside and get ready. Plus, we can warm up so we are not too cold when we start."

"Jessi, I do not think we should do this," I told her as I followed her back around to the cabin's door.

"You said we would," she said, looking back at me with a smile. "And I'm going to hold you to this one, Mark."

Once we were inside, Jessi began immediately stripping off her clothes. In mere seconds, she was down to just her socks.

"I believe that you once told me that wearing just socks was not a very sexy look," I pointed out.

My blonde lover gave me a long stare, although not as long as most of her stares, then smiled.

"That applies to guys, not hot girls," she explained as she raised her arms to her sides and twirled around once. "See what I mean?"

"Um, you have a point there," I conceded as I felt my pulse quicken.

She did look incredibly sexy standing there in just her socks, a look only marred by the bruises on her neck and left breast, as well as a couple of still visible red marks on her back and buttocks. Although, if I was being honest with myself, the faint evidence of the whipping was not only far less troubling than the bruises, it was also more than a little erotic. And that was something I needed to tell her at some point, I realized, as it might help her understand why I had the boundaries that I had.

Jessi's voice pulled me out of my own thoughts as she continued, "Besides, I'm keeping my socks on so I can wear my boots. See?"

The young woman then pulled on her furry black boots and did another twirl. The effect was mesmerizing—my slender yet shapely blonde lover standing there naked save for her boots, her nipples hard in the cool air. Forgetting all the troubling things that we had said to each other that day, I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me, mashing my lips against hers. For her part, Jessi responded immediately by pushing her tongue between my lips and slipping one hand between us so that she could rub my groin.

"Save it for outside, Mister," she told me, breaking or embrace and pushing me away.

I wanted to argue that staying inside would be much more comfortable, but it was obvious how much she wanted to do this. However, I was worried about her being down in the snow, so I suggested we take a blanket.

"That kinda defeats the purpose of fucking in the snow, Mark," Jessi said with a shake of her head.

"Then will you wear your coat?"

"Yes, but just until we're ready. All I want to be wearing when you fuck me is my boots."

At her words, and image formed in my mind of Jessi naked, lying in the snow, her legs spread and raised, her furry boots held up off the ground as she waited for me. The thought was so arousing that my breathing grew more rapid and my penis, which had been half-hard after Jessi rubbed it, grew to fully ready.

"You should keep the coat on," I persisted despite my own arousal.

"But I won't" the blonde laughed as she wrapped the coat around her. "By the way, you should probably change to sweats. I bet those would be more comfortable than jeans in the snow, especially if you want to try to keep them up while you fuck me."

Acknowledging that my young lover likely had a good point, I hurried to the bedroom, took off my shoes and pants, and pulled on a pair of black sweatpants. Instead of putting my shoes back on, however, I went back to the entry where Jessi was waiting and pulled a pair of snow boots that I had brought directly on over my socks. Still smiling, Jessi nodded her approval, then opened the door, grabbed my hand, and yanked me out into the snow.

As my young lover led me around the cabin, I was somewhat worried because the time it had taken to change my pants combined with the cold had conspired to reduce my level of arousal to the point I did not think I was firm enough to be able to push inside of her. However, I need not have worried. The moment we were no longer visible from the road or driveway, Jessi took her coat off, placing it on the snow-covered woodpile in a way that the inside lining was protected from both the snow on the wood and the falling snow.

For a heartbeat, I was distractedly impressed by her forethought, then the sheer eroticism of the situation hit me. Jessi stood before me, her bare skin pale in the fading light of the evening, her blonde hair now flecked with snow, her red, erect nipples contrasting with the paleness of her breasts (except for the bruising on the left, my conscience reminded me), which I now saw were covered with goose pimples. I reached a hand out to her right breast and lightly traced my fingers over the bumps on her normally smooth skin, marveling at how warm her flesh felt. Jessi moaned and shivered, and I suspected it was from a combination of the cold and my touch. At that point, I was no longer worried about being able to penetrate her -- I was fully hard.

Grinning, Jessi pulled me to a snow drift, then sat down in it. For a moment the shock of the cold was visible on her pretty face, then she lay back. My vision from earlier came true when she lifted her boots out of the snow and spread her legs.

"Fuck," I heard myself say as I pulled down my sweats and underwear until my penis was free in the freezing air. I dropped to my knees, not yet feeling the cold of the snow beneath them as I was distracted by the effect of the temperature on my exposed erection. As quickly as I could, I slid my shaft into Jessi's tight, wet, and, most importantly, warm vagina.

We stayed like that a moment, then I put one hand down into the snow and leaned forward to kiss her. The young blonde, now continuously shivering, returned my kiss with enthusiasm. And as we kissed, I began thrusting in and out of her, starting off with a fast, hard tempo. I did not think it would be good for either of us to be out in the cold too long, so my intention was to make this as quick as I could, although I was hoping to make Jessi climax, since this was something she had wanted so much to do.

When our kiss broke, I knelt upright again, pulling my now very cold left hand out of the snow. I could not imagine what it must be like for the naked young woman to be lying in it, so I increased my tempo even more. Jessi responded by reaching up, putting her arms under my jacket, pulling herself up so that her chest was against mine, and then wrapping her arms tightly around me so that she could stay as close to me as possible. Once she was in position, I wrapped my arms around her, trying to warm her back. But after a few more seconds, I realized that her teeth were chattering, so I decided to try to distract her.

I kissed my lover's cheek, then whispered in her ear, "I never appreciated exactly how warm your pussy is until now."

Jessi laughed and kissed my neck, but she did not say anything. However, I could hear her moaning louder, even over the chattering teeth.

"Does my little slut like getting fucked in the snow," I asked her as I continued thrusting into her."

"Fuck yes," she replied as her shivering became more pronounced, which confirmed for me that it was a product of arousal as well as the cold. "I'm so fucking close, Mark."

I was happy to hear that, because I had started sweating under my clothes and I wanted to be finished before either of us fell prey to hypothermia. So hearing that she was close was all the encouragement I needed to push her even harder to her climax. Once that happened, I figured I would pick her up and carry her inside whether it was what she wanted or not. At that point, I was not at all worried about when, or even if, I had an orgasm.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Jessi moaned, her arms tightening around me as her body went rigid against me.

That was all I needed. My erection still inside the young blonde, I moved my hands into the snow and slid them beneath her cold bottom. I then stood up, holding Jessi as her pussy contracted around my shaft and her moans caused puffs of her hot breath to warm the side of my neck.

"That was incredible," she told me through her again chattering teeth. "You can put me down now."

"I thought I would just carry you inside," I countered, starting to turn.

"You might slip," she replied. "Put me down and I'll get my coat."

Seeing her point, I did as she asked, but I retrieved her coat and handed it to her before she could move to get it. Jessi holding the coat to her shaking body, smiled up at me.

As we stood there, I started to pull up my pants, since my exposed penis was becoming quite cold as it softened, but Jessi seemed to have other ideas. She reached down and grasped it, her hand warm against my skin, and started stroking me.

"We should go inside," I said, but the blonde shook her head. She then released my penis, which had become mostly hard again from just a few seconds of her touch. Taking a step back from me, she dropped her coat onto the snow, the exterior side down, and then sunk to her knees on it.

"Jessi, don't," I said even as her warm, wet mouth slid down my shaft until the tip of it hit the back of her throat.

A pained expression crossed her face, then she slid her lips about an inch back up my penis. Looking up at me, she shrugged in what I thought was an apology, then started sucking hard up and down me, although she was careful not to let it hit the back of her throat again.

However, that look of pain combined with the fact that her slender body was shaking with cold as she fellated me had the effect of negating the impact of both her skilled mouth and the eroticism of the situation. Despite her best efforts, I lost my erection rather quickly. But Jessi clearly did not want to give up, as she began sucking on me harder than she ever had before.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers