A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her body relaxed again, Jessi sucked me back into her warm mouth and ran her lips up and down my shaft a few times before sitting up. I looked up at her, enjoying the site of her flushed, smiling face.

"God, you're hot," I said, smiling back at her.

"So are you," she replied, her grin widening as she stroked my hard penis. "You gonna fuck me now? I want this in my cunt in the worst way."

I sat up, grabbed her shoulders, and pushed her down onto the bed. Jessi's eyes widened and her lips formed an 'o', then the smile returned to them as she lifted her legs up off the bed and spread them wide. Not wasting any time, I moved between her outstretched limbs and guided my penis into her soaking wet warmth.

"What was it you wanted, slut?" I asked her, my eyes locked on hers.

"For you to fuck me hard," she breathed.

I rammed my shaft inside of her, making her modest but perfectly shaped breasts shake as her body quivered. I was still for a moment as we continued to hold each other's gaze, then I pulled out until the only the tip was inside of her.

"Please fuck me, Mark," she begged, her intense blue eyes staring up at me. "Ram your cock in my cunt and make me scream."

I reached past her face and grabbed a handful of soft, blonde hair. Then, as I started thrusting into her over and over, I pulled her hair, causing her wince as well as whimper between moans. However, her eyes never wavered from mine, even as I started pounding her hard enough to make her breasts bounce up with each thrust.

"Are you going to come, slut?" I asked her, twisting her hair a bit more.

"Fuck, yes," she groaned, struggling to keep her eyes focused on me. "I'm so fucking close."

"Should I stop?" I asked, "Make you beg for it?"

"Please no," she whined. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

I was close enough myself that I had no intention of really stopping, but I had wanted to hear her beg. But now that she had, I felt guilty. Worse, I started to worry that what we were doing might move her back to thinking she was just a slut rather than exploring the idea she might be more than that. But even as that thought crossed my mind, Jessi let out a wail and her eyes, which had never left mine since I penetrated her, rolled up as her body grew rigid beneath me.

I continued pushing in and out of her, but I was worried that I might have distracted myself from finishing. Then her vagina pulsated around me the way it did when the young blonde experienced one of her more intense orgasms. The feeling of her vibrating around my penis overcame my distraction and brought me to my own climax. Thrusting myself all the way inside her and holding there, I ejaculated.

"Fuck, that was good," Jessi said before pulling my head down so she could kiss me.

"Yes, it was," I agreed as I slid out of her and lay down beside her.

My blonde lover turned on her side to face me and smiled. I returned the smile as she stared at me. After a few seconds, I realized that it was one of her overlong stares, and I knew something was on her mind.

"Is everything okay, Jessi?"

"Yeah," she replied. "But I was wondering if that was 'normal'."

"I truly am sorry about the 'normal' comment, Jessi," I told her, trying to head off what I was afraid might be a renewal of one of our repetitive discussion regarding our respective desires and limits. "I enjoyed what we just did, and I was comfortable with how we interacted, both physically and verbally."

The young woman narrowed her eyes and gave me a look I could best describe as quizzical. I probably gave her a similar look as I reviewed in my mind what I had said to see what might have confused her. I was thinking of how to rephrase it when she spoke.

"I didn't mean what you said or did, at least the way I think you are worried about it," she tied to explain. "I'm not saying it wasn't normal. And I'm not getting on you for not doing 'normal' stuff after what you said at the cabin. I really don't know if that was all normal or not. I don't know what 'normal' girls do."

"Oh," was all I could say as I digested what she had told me. She was not accusing me of being a hypocrite for telling her we should do 'normal' things then engaging in some dirty name calling and hard-driving sex. She did not know if such things were something I would consider normal, or that other people would consider normal.

"Is, um, the kind of stuff we do something you do, um, have done, with, well, other girls, I guess?"

Jessi looked away when she asked this, and I was quite sure she was at least in part referring to Jessika. This was another subject I wanted to avoid. Further, I seemed to recall some similar discussion in the past. But even as the thought occurred to me, I wondered if I was remembering talking to Jessika about Jessi.

"Yes, with some women I have been with," I replied, deciding to avoid any direct mention of the Jessika issue in my answer. "But my sample size is relatively small-a few women before my ex-wife, and a few after, although not as many as before."

"And did most of those like being called bad names like 'slut' or 'cocksucker'? Did they like being fucked hard and made to beg for you to fuck them?"

"I would say most liked similar things to some extent," I told her, both because it was true and because I thought the young blonde might find that reassuring. "The degree varied, and a few would not have liked it at all."

"Which side did your ex-wife fall on?" she asked, meeting my eyes again. "The liked similar things or the didn't like it at all."

"Before we were married, she seemed to like vigorous sex, at least sometimes. I never tried calling her any dirty names; I knew that was something she would not like. After we were married things became very, um, tame."

"Well, 'tame' is probably not a word you can use for me," the blonde laughed.

"No, not at all," I agreed, running my fingers along her cheek. "You are far from tame."

The blonde smiled at me, then took my hand and began sucking on my fingers. When she had given attention to each finger, she took both my index finger and my middle finger into her mouth and began to move her lips up and down them, her eyes locked on mine.

"You want me to do that to your cock, Mark?" she asked after a little while.

"Yes," I replied.

I had thought about suggesting we do something mutually pleasurable again. However, the feeling of her lips and tongue on my fingers had not only brought me to full erection, it had also made me want to feel her do the same things to that erection.

"Yes, what?" she asked, grinning.

"I want you to do that to my cock," I said, putting my hand on her head and giving it a light push.

"Do what?"

"Suck it."

"Suck what?"

"Just shut up and suck my cock," I told her, pushing her head harder.

"Make me, Mark," she replied.

I grabbed her hair in one fist and shoved her down toward my groin until her lips pressed up against my engorged penis. The blonde did not open her mouth, however. Instead, she turned her face to the side so that her check was against my shaft, then shook her head, pulling against my hold on her hair.

Since she was bent over with her torso and chest on top of me, I saw that her rear end was within reach, at least for the hand fixed in her hair. So, I grabbed her hair close to her scalp with my free hand, then let go with the other. She tried to push herself to a sitting position when I switched hands, but I did not let her.

"Suck my cock, bitch!" I snarled, trying to sound as mean as I could.

"No," she whimpered, then clamped her mouth shut as I tried to use the opportunity of her speaking to force the head of my penis into her mouth.

Without warning her, I delivered in quick succession three sharp smacks to her butt. Jessi gasped on the third smack, and I was able to push the tip of me between her lips. She made a move to pull back, but I shoved hard before she could, and my sensitive flesh scraped over her teeth as I made her take a couple inches into her mouth.

"You had better do something about those teeth, bitch, or your ass will be bright red."

Jessi's only response was to push her teeth even tighter against me. However, I did notice that she was not doing so with as much force as she had done once before when she had playfully used her teeth during oral sex.

"Okay, if you're going to be a fucking cunt about it, I'll make you take it up the ass instead of sucking me off."

For a couple of heartbeats, nothing changed and I worried that I had gone too far. But then the blonde began sucking up and down my shaft with apparent enthusiasm. At one point, she had slid her lips about halfway down my shaft when I used my grip on her hair to push her face down. After less than an additional inch, my young lover started gagging. It was then that I remembered that she was not able to deepthroat me in her present position.

I pulled her head up by her hair until my penis fell out of her mouth, then held her up as she coughed.

"Get between my legs," I ordered when she had quit coughing. "I want to see those eyes while you suck my cock like you're a fucking cheap whore."

Once I let go of her hair, Jessi wasted no time doing what she was told. Wrapping her soft lips around my shaft, she slid them to about the halfway point and waggled her tongue against me. But I wanted more, so I used both hands to shove her head down until she took everything. She closed her eyes for a moment, then pushed against my hold. At the same time, I felt one of her arms move over my leg, and I was quite sure she had reached down to her groin.

The thought of the young blonde masturbating while I made her deepthroat me was so arousing that I let off the pressure on her head so she could move her lips back up my shaft. When she had about an inch in her mouth, I stopped her and held her head in place again.

"Do not move, do not lick, do not suck," I told her. "I do not want to finish too soon."

A wicked look entered her eyes, and she applied considerable suction to the portion of my shaft between her lips. With a growl, I intertwined the fingers of both hands in her soft hair and started using that hold to ram her head up and down me. I did not make her take it all the way, but on each down stroke, my penis hit the back of her throat.

At the same time that I was making use of her mouth, I could feel her arm moving as rapidly as I was moving her head. It was all too much for me. I used her hair to pull her off me again, then forced her face down so that my shaft was up against one side.

"Use your hand," I grunted, and Jessi wrapped her idle fingers around my shaft and stroked it.

In seconds, I was shooting semen onto her face. The young woman favored me with a wide smile, then closed her eyes as her body tensed and her mouth opened. But other than a small moan, she made no sound. Her hand between her legs stilled, however, signaling that she was experiencing her climax.

When my blonde lover opened her eyes again, her smile returned for a moment. Then she started licking the semen off my penis where it had run back down her face and onto me. As she cleaned me, I ran my fingers through her hair and stared into incredible blue eyes that were looking up at me.

When Jessi was done with me, I started to use my fingers to wipe off some of the sticky goo off her face, but she pushed herself up so that she was out of reach.

"I want to let it dry there," she told me. "If that's okay with you."

"Sure," I told her. "I take it you came too?"

"Yeppers," the blonde grinned. "So, you're off the hook."

"I would never consider it being on the hook," I told her as she crawled up me until her face was over mine. "I like making you come."

"I noticed that about you," Jessi whispered before she kissed me.

"And I love that about you," she continued after the kiss. "But this time, I wanted to do it myself. You know I like doing that when you take control during a blowjob. Of course, you had control of this one from the beginning. That was fun too."

"You do not feel bad about it do you?" I asked as she was about to kiss me again. "You have before."

"No, I don't think I do," she said along with a shake of her head. "I did it because I like it and I know you do too, not because it reminded me what I really am. Still, it was pretty slutty, but I'm not sure if it was 'normal' slutty or 'slutty' slutty."

"Are you ever going to let me forget about the 'normal things' comment?" I asked the blonde. "You know I didn't mean things like this."

"Nopers. And don't think I'm going to forget you threatened to fuck my ass and called me 'cunt'. I doubt those are 'normal' things."

"I would not have actually made you..."

My twenty-year-old lover interrupted me by mashing her lips against mine and shoving her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back, which prompted her to settle her weight on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her even tighter against me. When the kiss finally broke, I let go of her and she slid off to my side, then snuggled up against me. I felt something cool and sticky against my skin where her cheek touched my upper chest, but that did not bother me.

"Jessi, I am serious..."

"I know," she said. "But you saying that made me very wet. Thinking I had to suck you off to avoid you making me take it up the ass was a rush. Oh, and you calling me a 'cunt' was part of that too."

"I was concerned that I had gone too far with the 'threat'," I admitted.

"It did take me a moment to process that, but then it hit me what you were doing. Oh, and I almost forgot the 'cheap whore' thing. That one was unexpected. Shit, I was less surprised by the 'cunt' and the anal sex threat than the 'cheap whore' thing."

"Sorry, Jessi. It seemed right in the moment," I mumbled, feeling my face heat up a little.

"I didn't say it was bad, Mark," she chuckled. "Just unexpected."

Neither of us said anything for some time. After a couple of minutes of silence, Jessi sat up.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes, and I wish you would quit asking me that all the time," she sighed.

"I am worried about you, Jessi," I told her, sitting up as well.

"I know, Mark. But I'm fine, as long as you are."

"I am fine," I assured her. "I feel a little bad about some of what I said, but that's it."

"Don't," she replied. "I liked it all. And who knows, maybe someday I'll pick the ass fucking over being forced to give head. I've been thinking about it."

"I do not want to pressure you into anything, honey," I said. "I said it in the heat of the moment as a playful threat."

"But it's the third time you've threatened me with it," she countered. "And two of those threats occurred after I had that bad reaction the first time it came up. I think there is more there than you're admitting. And I'm thinking about it."

"I do not think the first time was a 'threat', really. I just mentioned it."

"So, you're saying you would not fuck my ass if I was willing?" Jessi asked, her head cocked a little to one side as she looked at me.

"If I thought you were okay with it."

"What if I was okay with it but wanted you to force me anyway. Would that be too much?"

"I do not know, Jessi. It might be. I would be concerned for you, given the reaction you had before."

"But I'm not having it now," she said. "Fuck, I masturbated to the thought that you could make me do it as your slave. I told you that."

I was not sure what to say, so we sat in silence for several seconds before Jessi announced she was going to turn off the light. I watched her as she got out of bed and walked to the light switch. As I could not help but see her bare ass as she walked, my thoughts lingered on what we had been discussing. But as much as I could not deny that the thought of having anal sex with the slender blonde was appealing, I believed that I would be too concerned about her reaction to ever pursue it.

"Jessi, I..."

"Mark, don't overthink it. I'm not telling you I want to do it now. I'm saying I've thought about it and maybe someday I won't pick the alternative to you fucking my ass. That's all."

"Okay," I replied, but even as my young blonde lover snuggled her back against me and I began rubbing her hips and thighs, I could not help but think about my concerns. I was still thinking about them several minutes later after Jessi had drifted off to sleep.

***

I woke to the smell of bacon cooking, and for a moment I thought I was back in the cabin with Jessi. Then I remembered we were in her studio apartment. I sat up in bed and looked over to the small kitchenette. Jessi, wearing a long t-shirt, was at the stove, her back to me. I watched her for a few seconds, thinking about the prior night. But those pleasant thoughts dissipated when Jessi stood up on her toes to reach something in one of her cupboards. As she did so, her t-shirt rode up far enough for me to see red marks on each of her thighs. My memory flashed back to when I had gripped her legs during the intense orgasm I had experienced while we were in the sixty-nine position.

"Shit, Jessi," I said, getting out of bed. "Why didn't you tell me that I had hurt you?"

"What?" the blonde asked, looking back at me with a surprised expression on her pretty features.

"Your legs," I told her, pointing. "There are bruises forming where I grabbed them."

"Oh, those," she scoffed. "Those're no big deal."

"It is the second time in a row that I have hurt you," I responded as I pulled on my underwear.

"Mark, I need you to listen to me," Jessi sighed, turning to face me. "I tried to tell you this before, but I don't think I said it well. I am bruised more often than not after we spend time together. I bruise easily."

"I have never seen them before," I told her, but as I said it, I recalled our prior conversation about bruises. Jessi reminded me of that as well.

"I told you, they're usually small and in places you would not notice as much. I've had them on the inside of my arms, on my ankles, the sides of my tits, inside of my thighs, stuff like that. I've had some a few other places too. And they're quick to fade when they're that small."

"You also mentioned before that you have had bruising on, um, your, uh..."

"My cunt?" she filled in for me. "I have. There's probably some now. I told you it can happen when I get fucked hard, and that happens a fair amount when we fuck."

I thought of the pain Jessika was in after our lunch-time sex followed by the horseback ride back to the ranch. That night, she had wanted gentle sex, at least the first time. I had wondered whether that was because she felt something more than friends-with-benefits feelings for me or because she was in pain from earlier that day. I had decided then it was the former, but now I began to worry that pain had been the real reason.

"But it hurts in a good way," the young woman continued when I did not speak, echoing things Jessika had told me as well. "And it doesn't take long for the pain to, um, change. Like right now. It hurts, but if you wanted to bend me over the table and fuck me, I'm good to go. And I don't mean just in an attitude sense. Talking to you about this has my body ready."

"I would be afraid of hurting you more," I said, pushing aside my concerns regarding Jessika.

"Of course you would," Jessi groaned, turning back to the stove. "Just sit down. Breakfast is almost ready."

I started to respond, but Jessi went on, "You know, you might as well get dressed first. I'm can see that I'm not going to get anything else this morning."

"Jessi, please do not try to goad me into having sex with you," I told her.

"Oh, I'm not," Jessi laughed, but there was no mirth to it. "I don't want to fuck you now. Of course, the ironic thing is that feeling like this makes me sopping wet, which makes me want to fuck you even though I don't want to. It's maddening."