A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"Fuck me harder, Mark," Jessika moaned, looking back at me, gray eyes wild with lust, long, damp hair plastered to her head and hanging in front of her face in clumped strands.

Tightening my grip on her sweet hips, I increased the force and tempo of my thrusts. Jessika matched the new cadence, ramming her behind back into me. Several heaving breaths later, Jessika let loose with a moan that morphed into a deep, primal howl, the volume of which made me glad we were at my house instead of her apartment.

When the howl tapered off, my curvy lover ceased pushing back against me, her body shuddering with each stroke into her. That was short-lived, however. Mere moments later, Jessika began to squeak and shake. And while her vagina did not spasm around me as strongly as it had a couple of times recently, I could feel it constricting, and that combined with the furious nature of my thrusts into her was enough to bring me to my own climax.

As I held myself deep inside of the brunette, filling her, the shaking of her body and squeaks from her lovely lips diminished until she was still and silent beneath me. I stayed in her, however, until my penis was flaccid enough to just slip out. When that happened, a still panting Jessika dropped first her head and torso to the bed, so that her magnificent rear end was up in the air, then let her legs relax so she was lying flat on her stomach. I lay down beside her just in time for her to turn to look at me, a smile on her makeup-streaked face.

"Fuck that was good, Mark," she sighed, planting a sift yet lingering kiss on my lips. "I needed that."

"It was more than good, Jessika."

"Yeah, I think you're right. I just don't have the words to do it justice."

"Neither do I, Babe," I agreed, kissing her again.

Jessika turned on her side and snuggled up against me.

***

Morning light streamed into my bedroom, bathing the sleeping Jessika in a soft glow. She was on her back, both breasts exposed, looking irresistible. I watched her sleep for a couple of minutes, then leaned over and began to lick and suck the nipple closest to me. In no time, it stiffened and I switched to the other. By that point, the brunette was moaning and squirming.

"Oh, that's nice," she breathed, running her hand through my hair as I continued orally stimulating her nipples. "Best way to wake up, I think. Well, maybe not for you. You'd prefer my mouth on your cock rather than your nipples, huh?"

"Waking up next to you is the best way of waking up. Whatever we do is just a bonus."

Jessika's only reply was to sit up, push me down on my back with her still surprising strength, then lean over and suck my semi-hard shaft into her mouth, bringing it to full erection in an instant.

"Make love to me," the brunette said after licking and slurping the head of my penis.

She lay back, legs spread. Like the night before, I moved between her thighs and rubbed my groin against hers. Jessika moaned and rubbed her pubic hair against my shaft. I lowered myself and planted kisses on each nipple then her lips. Jessika rewarded me with one of her ear-splitting grins, then shifted her pelvis so that my erection rested between her moist labia.

"You're ready, just like last night," I tease her, moving my loins from side to side on top of her.

"But for different reasons," the brunette moaned, running her hands up and down my chest.

"What's different?" I asked, but she shook her head and put a finger to my lips.

"Slow and deep, please," she said, and when I started to speak, the finger pushed harder against my lips.

"Unless you're going to tell me how good this feels, I don't need you to talk right now," my lover cautioned me.

"It feels fantastic," I whispered, my gaze locked on beautiful gray eyes that seemed to shimmer in the soft light as I pushed inside of her in one long, slow stroke.

"God yes, it does," she murmured as she returned my stare.

Like the night before, we fell into synchronous movements. However, instead of meeting force with force, we moved as one, our bodies complementing each other in their passion and expression of that passion. It was not the first time this had happened with my brunette lover, but each time it did happen was as sensuous as that first experience. That feeling of being completely physically and mentally in synch was not something I had ever felt with any other woman, at least not to even close to the same extent as I had now felt it several times with Jessika.

I almost told her I loved her. I thought about it several times as we brought ourselves closer and closer to our climaxes, but I held back. I was sure that part of what Jessika had intended in telling me not to speak was to forestall any discussion of our thoughts or feelings. But I could not keep my mind from being full to the point of overflowing with such things.

For some time, it felt like this would go on forever, our bodies joined in perfect harmony in perpetuity. But, of course, it did not.

"I'm close," I told her, the first words either of us had spoken in many minutes. "Are you?"

"Yes," she gasped. "Very close."

I smiled at her, continuing my deliberate pace as she returned it.

"You think we'll come at the same time?" she asked, reaching up to run her fingers along my cheek.

"Maybe," I replied, taking her fingers into my mouth and sucking on them.

"Fuck," she groaned, and the rhythm faltered as she pushed her groin up against me and held it there. "That's gonna do it."

I increased my speed, wanting to keep up with her. However, I was closer than I thought. It only took a few strokes for me to cross the threshold to my climax. I sucked hard on Jessika's fingers and held myself inside her as far as I could. Maybe three seconds later, my lover shuddered, her free arm grasping at my arm. A heartbeat or to after that, three small squeaks escaped her lips and her loins quivered against me.

***

"Are you using my toothbrush?" I asked, staring with narrowed eyes at the lovely figure of the brunette, clad only in a pair of boxers I seldom wore, as she brushed her teeth.

"Nope," she said after pulling the toothbrush out. "This is the one you bought me the other day. I just left that stuff here."

Jessika winked at me then went back to what she was doing. But while she had been talking to me, a bit of diluted toothpaste had run down her bottom lip then dripped onto her bare chest, and I could not help but stare at it. My lover rolled her eyes, although I was sure there was a playful look in them, and used a hand towel to wipe up the mess.

"So you just decided to leave some stuff at my place?" I asked her, making myself not think about what else I had seen drip from her lips to her breasts.

"Yep. Seemed like a good idea after last time," the brunette replied once she had spit out the remaining toothpaste and rinsed her mouth.

"Without asking me?"

"I didn't think you would mind," she shrugged, starting to floss.

My mind had flashed to Jessi finding them if she came over, and the fight that would ensue from that. But I voiced none of that to Jessika. Instead, I searched for a non-Jessi related reason for me to object to her leaving toiletries at my house without asking me, but I was having a hard time coming up with any I thought might be persuasive.

"And if you're worried about someone else coming across them, I suggest there is a way to make sure that's not a problem," she offered, her voice struggling to sound nonchalant.

I was on the verge of telling her that if she was willing to drop the friends-with-benefits pretense, I would be willing to move into a situation in which there would be no one else at my house to even care if Jessika had some things there. But the thought of never being with Jessi again; never seeing if we might be able to move beyond what had gone wrong over Valentine's Day; never realizing the potential in our relationship that had been reinforced at that same time; and never experiencing the realization of the Jessi that I had first glimpsed then was too much for me to bear, so I said nothing.

"So, I guess you'll just have to deal with that then, if it comes up," Jessika shrugged, shaking her head.

"Jessika, I..."

The brunette moved in front of me, put a hand on the back of my head, and pulled me into a kiss. It was not what I expected, so I did not respond at first. But then I was kissing her back and lifting on hand to her breasts.

"None of that, Mister," she chided me, gently pushing my hand away. "My pussy is super sore. I mean, I knew this morning I was really feeling it, but I didn't know how bad it was until I got up."

"I was not feeling your pussy," I countered, raising my hand back to her chest.

"But the sensations will make their way there, and I don't want that right now. So please, let's not."

"Okay, Jessika. Sorry. I was just playing."

"Oh, I know. And I wish I didn't have to say 'no'. But I kinda need to, or I'll be horny as fuck and will let you do what you want, and then it'll be worse."

"I'll be good, but it would help if you put a shirt on."

"What, are these little old things distracting you," she asked in mock surprise, using her arms to push her round, full breasts together.

"Nothing little there," I retorted, which brought a grin to her face.

"Well, that's true. But still, you should be more used to them by now."

"Not even close."

"Guess I need a shirt then. Why don't you go pick me one? I've gotta pee again."

Shaking my head, I went to my closest and chose one of my larger t-shirts, a plain gray one. I thought about a dress shirt, but I knew how sexy Jessika looked in those, and I knew it would be easier to keep my hands to myself if she did not look as sexy. Of course, I knew it would be of no use, as the curvy brunette always looked sexy, but I thought I might as well give it a try.

"Here you go," I told her, knocking on the water closet door. Jessika, who was still seated on the toilet, opened the door, a miserable look on her face.

"Well, I was teasing a little, about the soreness, but I've got another problem. I think I have a UTI. I know, TMI."

I knew what TMI meant, but I was not sure about UTI, so I asked what she meant.

"A urinary tract infection. That can happen to me sometimes when, um, I do a lot."

"You mean have a lot of sex?"

"Yes. Sometimes. Not all the time. But in the last few months, I've been having a lot more than I had been having. But it could also be from something else."

"Shit, I'm sorry."

"Why're you sorry? It's not your fault."

"But it is from the sex..."

"It might be. It might be from something else, like I said. But even if it's from the sex, it's not your fault. It just happens."

"Should I start washing off before we have sex? Would that help."

Jessika motioned for me to back up, then pushed the door closed. I waited for her, holding the gray t-shirt. A few seconds later, I heard a flush. Then Jessika pulled the door open and pushed past me to the sink. After she washed her hands, she turned and took the shirt from me, pulling it on at once.

"Look, Mark, I need you to listen to me. It is nothing you did. Washing off would probably not help. There's been a lot going on down there because we've had a lot of sex in the past three weeks. And as much as I would like to blame it on other things you're doing, this is not because of that, okay?"

"But it would not hurt, right?" I pushed, prompting a deep sigh from the brunette.

"Except to kill the spontaneity, and I like the spontaneity."

"I know, and so do I, but if it's a problem..."

"It's not. Trust me. But we should not do anything until I go to the doctor and get this thing under control. Well, other than blowjobs. I could do that, and you do have quite a bit of built up credit there."

"That would not be fair to you."

"Yes, it would. And I don't want to go through this again. Just accept that you have a bunch of BJ credits stored up for your use, okay?"

I nodded, not really agreeing but not wanting to argue. Jessika smiled at me, patted my cheek, and kissed me.

"What you could do for me is run to the store and get some cranberry juice and some medicine. There's some over the counter stuff that will help, especially this early. But be warned, I'll be in the bathroom a lot today."

***

Arriving home, I found Jessika sitting on my couch using my laptop. She glanced up at me and smiled when I came in the door. At that moment, I wanted to tell her that I loved her and wanted it to always be like this. But then that thought passed.

"Can you get me a glass of the cranberry juice and the medicine?" the brunette called, batting her eyes at me as she did so.

"Of course. Do you want ice?"

"Yes, please."

I poured my lover a glass of the juice, then myself a glass of water. I took them and the medicine into the living room and sat beside her on the couch. Jessika pulled me to her for a kiss, then took the medicine and her drink from me.

"So, what are you working on?" I asked her as she put a pill in her mouth then took a drink.

"Class work. I thought you wouldn't mind."

"Not at all. But if you have time, do you want to maybe go someplace together?"

"I probably shouldn't. I need to be near a bathroom, and besides, walking does not help this much. It'll be hell to stand at work too, if this gets bad."

"Again, I am sorry."

"And again, not your fault. I do have a question, though. Can I still stay here, even if sex is off the table?"

"Of course you can, Jessika," I said, and I could hear the exasperation in my voice. So, I tried to continue in a more neutral tone. "I enjoy you being here."

"No, you're supposed to say I can only stay if I suck you off."

"But that's not true."

"Yeah, but let's pretend it is. Tell me I have to blow you to stay, since you can't fuck me."

"Jessika..."

"Mark..."

"Fine. You can stay, but only for a blowjob."

"That was awful. I don't believe you even want a blowjob, which I must say is a little hurtful," Jessika said, a pout on her full lips.

"It is not that I do not want one, I just do not want it under these circumstances."

"Then go get the collar and cuffs, since you seemed fine with getting one under those circumstances."

"That was different. It was play. This is, well, not."

"Oh, yes it is, and you know it. You just don't want to feel guilty. And you shouldn't anyway. So, say it again, this time with feeling."

"Another thing, with the cuffs, it was reciprocal. This is not."

"We've moved past the cuffs and collar example, Mark. And besides, you know my feelings on the reciprocal shit--I have received a bunch more than I have given from you."

"Jessika, I just do not feel right about this."

"Fine. Forget the whole having to blow you to stay. Let's see if you'll turn down a blowjob freely offered."

Not waiting for me to respond, Jessika slipped off the couch onto her knees, then maneuvered in front of me. I tried to take her arms and lift her up, but she shoved my hands away and shook her head. A moment later, she started unbuttoning my jeans with one hand while she rubbed my hardening penis through the denim with the other.

"You don't have to..."

"But I want to. I really do. And you need to just sit back and enjoy."

I examined several counterpoints in my head, trying to decide of the right way to respond to Jessika. But while I mulled over my response, my brunette lover used that time to undo my pants, pull out my erection, and plant wet kisses all over the sensitive skin of its tip. I attempted to ignore the sensations emanating from my loins, but I knew I was doomed to blissful failure. So when she started slurping on my shaft with her experienced lips while licking with her eager tongue, I gave in to the pleasure.

Jessika concentrated on the head for some time before starting to teasingly push her lips further down before pulling them back up. The slow, deliberate sensuality of the situation stood in contrast to when she had gone down on me in the shower days before. That time oral sex had been a means to an end, namely to make me climax. And while that was also the ultimate goal this time, I had no doubt, the act itself was as important to my lover as the finish, as far as I could tell.

At one point, after Jessika had pulled her lips from about halfway down my length to the very tip with torturous slowness, I pondered asking her to remove her top and either play with her breasts or let me do so. However, I did not. For me, there was overwhelming intimacy in the moment, something that spoke of love and of her desire to show her love to me in a way that was more about the emotion of it all than about raw sexual energy. I think that is also the reason that she did not force enough of me into her mouth to gag during the entire blowjob, even though that had become a common occurrence in more recent instances of the lovely brunette engaging in fellatio with me.

When I told Jessika I was close, she pulled back so only the head was in her mouth and waggled her tongue against me. Seconds later, I shot several streams of semen into her mouth. After she had sucked out the last drop, she let my penis slide from her lips and gave me one of those big Jessika smiles. Returning it, I leaned forward and kissed her.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers