A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"I was not going to ask that," I replied while I rubbed her rounded little bottom, and what I said was only the truth because I had already talked myself out of asking.

"Well, good."

A few minutes went by as I massaged the young woman's bottom. During that time, Jessi moaned and sighed, her mouth still against my neck. The moment was incredibly intimate, at least for me. But even though I thought I should be, I was not enjoying the postcoital closeness. Unexpected but persistent feelings of guilt tormented me as I thought about Jessika, who no doubt believed I was not doing anything with anyone else.

"Okay, you can order the pizza now," Jessi said, sitting up next to me.

"Sure, baby," I replied, climbing to my feet from where I had been lying on the floor near her bed.

A crack from my knee startled me, and I looked down at Jessi just in time to see her stifle a giggle.

"Something funny?" I snapped, my voice harsher than I had intended.

"No, not really funny, I guess," the blonde grinned up at me. "Well, maybe kind of funny."

"And what's that," I pushed, trying but failing to hide my exasperation.

"Nothing now," Jessi shot back, standing up and folding her arms across her chest. "Just when I thought we were past the whole acting parental shit, you start it up again."

"I did not mean to do that. I just did not understand what was so funny."

"It wasn't that funny. Your knee popping just reminded me of our age difference, and I giggled because it was so different from what I thought while you were fucking me."

"And what did you think while I Was fucking you?"

"How you were treating me like we were the same and our ages did not matter, like when you fingered me earlier. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad."

"You did not," I told her even while I examined my own reaction. And after a little thought, I had to admit to myself that Jessi might be right. It was quite possible that I was upset by my knee popping more than her giggling about it.

"Good. I'm gonna lay down now. My cunt is really sore. And do not apologize for that, Mark."

I shut my mouth. Once again, my young lover had anticipated my response and cut it off. So instead of pushing an argument, I grabbed my phone and looked for the number for the closest pizza place that delivered.

***

"Want to come over Friday?" Jessi asked while we ate.

My young lover was sitting at her small table with me, but I could tell she was uncomfortable by the way she continuously shifted in her seat. I had suggested that we stay on the bed to eat, but she had insisted that we sit at the table.

"Um, I cannot," I told her, dropping my gaze from her intense blue eyes, not wanting to see disappointment in them.

"Oh, I see," Jessi replied with a flat tone as she dropped her half-eaten slice of pizza on the plate in front of her. "So, she got to you first."

"I have plans. Let's just leave it there."

"So, Big Tits is going to cook you a nice steak and suck you dry?"

"I do not want to talk about this, Jessi." I sighed, setting down my own lice of pizza. I was no longer hungry.

"I guess it's only fair," Jessi went on, arms now crossed. "I had you for Valentine's Day, so she gets you for Steak and a Blowjob Day. Of course, fair in the sense that you get what you want both days but only one of us does."

"We had a whole weekend for Valentine's day," I pointed out.

"Yeah, I know. I know. I'm just disappointed. I was working on a plan."

"We can do that the following weekend," I suggested, but even as I said it, I realized that Jessika would be able to have sex again by then, and she would probably want to spend some time together that weekend.

"Or maybe for lunch on Friday? You can blow off your office hours."

"I do not think so, Jessi," I shook my head. "Maybe Sunday night, if that works for you."

"I guess, Mark," she sighed, her stare now directed at the table, not at me. "You should probably be going. I'm too sore to fuck any more, and I don't want to suck you off right now."

"Jessi, I am not with you just for sex..."

"I know, Mark," Jessi sighed, eyes back on mine. "Sometimes I just don't know what the fuck to say so I say shit. I just need to be alone right now, and I didn't know how to say that."

"How you just did is fine," I assured her, reaching across the small table to take her hands in mine. "I will go."

"Do you want to take part of the pizza with you? You paid for it."

"No, I am fine," I said, standing. "You keep it."

The blond nodded, gave me a weak smile, and stood. She took a step toward me, then stopped and winced. So, I covered the short distance between us and enveloped her in a hug.

"Do not be too disappointed," I whispered to her, stroking her hair.

"I'll get over it," Jessi shrugged before kissing me.

***

I was not home ten minutes before my phone rang. Seeing that it was Jessika calling, I accepted the call.

"Hey there, gorgeous," I answered, a grin on my face.

For a moment there was only silence, then Jessika said, "What the fuck is going on, Mark?"

"What are you talking about, Jessika?" I asked, although the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach already seemed to know.

"I got an email from Jessi. She wanted to know if we could alter our Friday plans."

"Um, she asked about Friday, and I told her we had plans. That's all I know."

"Yeah, but part of our plan was for you to not do anything until Friday. You fucked her, though. Right?"

"It was a spur of the moment thing. When you and I talked, I did not know it would happen."

"Oh, I know that. You don't lie to me, not with words anyway."

"Jessika, I..."

"Would you rather be with her on Friday?"

"Fuck no," I snapped, surprising myself with my language.

"Um, that's a definite answer," the brunette said after a long pause that showed me she was as surprised by the form of my response as I had been.

"Yes, it is," I pressed. "Look, I went over to Jessi's tonight at her request. I planned just to talk. And we did, but other things happened too. I did not plan them."

A loud sigh came from my phone, so I pushed on.

"But when she asked about Friday, I told her 'no', even when she suggested she and I meet earlier in the day. I had already screwed up on part of my plans with you, and I had no intention of messing up more."

"Yeah, she asked about Friday afternoon, and if I would let her have some time with you. Shit, I almost felt bad when I read that. But then she went on to suggest the alternative that we do it together on Friday night."

"She what?" I asked, not believing what I had heard.

"She suggested that we make your dinner and give you a blowjob together, although she was considerate enough to assure me there would be no sex either between you and her or her and me, and she would leave before you and I did anything more than the blowjob."

"I see," I responded, my mind casting about for something more to say.

"Needless to say, I already replied and turned that down, so don't get any ideas."

"Of course," was all I managed to get out.

"But, I did tell her that Saturday night was all hers."

"Um, you what?" For the second time in the conversation, I could not believe I was hearing Jessika right.

"I told her you were mine on Friday, but she could have Saturday. Like I said, I felt bad that she was emailing me and pleading her case. I wasn't going to go along with the threesome bullshit, but I didn't want to cut her out entirely."

"Um, I see."

"Are you going to say anything other than 'what' and 'I see'?"

"I am just trying to process everything, Jessika," I explained.

"Well, I'll help you. Right now, I'm pissed you fucked her tonight. And I'm not too thrilled about sharing you. But, and this amazes the fuck out of me, I feel sorry for her too, that she had to come to me and ask for time with a guy she has as much claim to as I do. And that shit is all on you, Mark, which makes me even more pissed."

"I understand."

"Yeah, like that's more of a response than 'I see'."

"Okay, then how is this: I'm sorry I put you in that position, Jessika."

"Are you sorry you fucked her?"

"I am sorry I went against our plans, and I felt guilty about that afterward."

"But you aren't sorry about being with her," the brunette said, and I knew it was not a question.

"Jessika, I..."

"It's okay, Mark," she sighed. "I get it. You feel bad about the timing, and that's it. And that's all it should be, I suppose, given our situation."

I stared at my phone, wanting to tell her I would give up Jessi if Jessika admitted to wanting more than friends-with-benefits. But I was not sure that was true. I did not know whether I could give up Jessi, and I did not want to lie to Jessika.

"Look, I never meant to hurt you. If you want to, um, cancel for Friday, I understand completely."

"Is that what you want?"

"No. Not at all."

"Well, fuck it, neither do I, but I know I should."

"So, Friday is still on?"

"Yeah, it is. But if I find out you did anything else with her before then, it is all off. And I mean everything. So, you'll be good, right?"

"Yes, I will."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise, Jessika."

"Good. So, I am going to go now. I don't want to get more pissed, and I think I might if we talk more."

"Okay. But before you go, do you mind if I ask how you are feeling? Physically, I mean."

"Sure, why not. I'm feeling a little better."

"I am glad to hear that."

"Okay. Bye," Jessika said right before she ended the call.

I let out a long sigh, then dialed Jessi's number.

"Why did you email Jessika?" I asked my younger lover when she answered her phone.

"I thought it was worth a try. I knew she would never agree to the threesome, or to giving me time on Friday afternoon. But I got Saturday, and boy do I have plans for you."

"But nothing else before then," I told her, hoping she would listen. "I promised Jessika."

"Well, I'd be mad about that if I weren't so well fucked and sore."

"So you are not mad?"

"Oh, I am a little, but I'm channeling all that emotion into my plans for Saturday night."

"That makes me a little nervous," I admitted as my mind churned through the possibilities.

"Oh, it should," Jessi laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers