A Tale of Two Sissies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much relieved and with cleansed insides and rosettes they return. The two mistresses take up position facing a large mirror and take one of the girls between them. The other goes to her knees in front of her facing her colleague's dick. As every day at this point the ladies explain to the girls that they and only they have the power and competence to decide what goes into them and what goes out, irrespective of which orifice. They own their arseholes, they own theirs mouths, they own their dicks and they make all of them function at their pleasure. Each one pulls on a black latex glove and shoves a finger in the mouth of the girl between them. The fingers move to the girl's back door which once more is lubricated by her own saliva. With one finger each the mistresses force an entrance to the girl's behind and slowly start a copulating motion while their other hand clasps the girl's dick as they start to masturbate. The girl on her knees is called upon to take the glans of the girl before her in her mouth and stimulate it further with her tongue. Twice finger fucked from behind, wanked and sucked off all at the same time, it does not take long before all feel orgasmic convulsion setting in. Sometimes the girl is made to spurt into the mouth of her colleague. In that case, once she has emptied herself the recipient of her ejaculation stands up, kisses her deeply and tongues, saliva and orgasmic effluent mingle freely until the ladies decide that things should come to an end. If the ejaculation is not allowed to take place in the sucker's mouth, she has to hold still and receive the ejaculate in her face. In that case she also rises and the wankee is made to lick her colleague's face clean. The tables are then turned and the other girl stands between the two mistresses for her daily instruction and second milking. At the end of the procedure penis cages are once again placed in position.

That completed, the girls take out the enema trays and return each holding out a sizeable butt plug in her outstretched palms they step up again to those two commanding female apparitions before them. The plugs are taken and placed into two expectant open mouths. While they reach behind themselves and place a hand on each cheek they pull their bums apart and feel the cool air on their exposed and stretched rosettes.

As each employer places an arm around her girl's shoulders, pulls her to her and buries her face in her bulging cleavage the girls' day reaches another high light. Almost stifled in the pleasurable confinement of the cleavage new stimuli shoot to their brains and incarcerated dicks struggle against the bars as spit covered finger tips start to circle the very sensitive tissue of their stretched rosette. Time and time again more spit is applied and when the entrance is sufficiently receptive their employers draw the butt plugs from the girls' mouths, reach around them and looking deeply into their eyes place the tips of the plugs into the prepared orifice. The girls nod their consent and maintaining the powerful stare the butt plugs forge an entry while their employers eyes gaze into the very depth of their souls and as sphincters slide over bulges and close over shafts lips are placed on lips and tongues snake relentlessly into hungry mouths where the girls' tongues perform a welcoming dance and lips close around the intruding flesh so suck on it lavishly.

That concludes the morning ritual. Dresses or business suits are put on, household and routine matters are made clear and then the two are left to their chores and their various duties. Laundry is of course one of them and more often than not the girls secretly take delight in burying their noses in laundry baskets and putting on discarded garments of their cherished employers. Were it not for their caged dicks and their inability to masturbate, these would become even more soiled with male effluent.

Evening Delights

When the two ladies return from their office in the early evening welcoming drinks await them. Outer garments are removed and breasts, buttocks, bellies and thighs are freed from their restrictions. Careful scrutiny is made to see if their incarceration has left any marks. If any are found they are softly rubbed with skin lotion until no blemish is left to be seen. Large flowing house garments or negligées are draped around shoulders and as both sink into big arm chairs. The girls kneel before them and taking one foot at a time into their laps, gently ease it them out of the high heels. Feet are held to faces, toes are softly kissed and starting with each toe a gentle massage works its way through the toes and gradually up to ankles, calves and thighs. That is repeated on the other leg. Relaxation spreads and so do legs while the excitement of the girls rises as the opening thighs permit first glimpses of what to them is the Holy of Holies. Slowly and constantly on the lookout for encouragement the massaging hands work their way up legs and thighs until eventually the gates of heaven open up.

Massive legs are hooked over arms of chairs exposing all that can be exposed. The slope of a forest covered mons split into two fleshy ridges and from the valley between these outer labia pinkish brown ripples of inner labia protrude. At the end of the valley lurks and winks a brown rosette. The sheer beauty of what they are allowed to see almost moves the girls to tears. They will strive to show themselves worthy of that honour.

Slowly they begin by letting the tips of their tongues glide over the split between the bulging labia past the perineum and on to the dark rose that is buried further down. Then they slide back up again. Soon their saliva begins to mingle with the juices that begin to seep from the crack in the female flesh as tips of tongues begin to dip more deeply between the swelling labia and first brief contact is made with swelling clits. Tongues move down again, cheeks are spread. Tongue tips start to rim the pink internals of the brown rosette and enter the inviting channel as far as the may reach to feel sphincters closing around them. Noses are buried deeply in fleshy clefts which are soon streaming with a rich mixture of saliva and a copious flow of female juices that emanates from the turgid petals of the sumptuous blooms in which their faces are buried.

Long training has taught them when the moment is ripe to stop poking tongue tips into rear apertures and move up again to start servicing clits which by now have swollen to the size of luscious cherries and have taken a similar deep red hue. When cautious fingertips offer to replace the machinations of tongues and softly tap at back doors, these bulge our and practically draw them in. Then thumbs and one or two additional fingers enter the other open channels and quickly find the spongy texture inside so full of nerve endings. Thighs begin to tremble and shattering climaxes are soon reached.

As the waves subside, the girls rise, wipe their faces savouring one last time the rich smell of the residue left on them and go into the kitchen to prepare the evening meal, while their employers retire to their own activities.

When dinner is served, the girls sport their maids' uniform or their white tie coats and tails wearing only garters and stockings. When guest are present the girls are called upon to be especially attentive to their needs. When not serving food or pouring wine, they quietly stand beside the particular guests to whom they have been assigned. Sometimes they are disinterestedly fumbled with while the conversation continues. Sometimes they are asked to step behind female guests to cup and massage breasts while dinner proceeds and sometimes they are called upon the crawl under the table and service their guests there. When guests are males, at the end of the meal, the girls often find themselves bent over the tables with male flesh forging its way into their open rear passages. If lubrication is needed to ease entry, a dab of butter from the dinner table often does the trick. As hot dicks slide in an out of them, the girls on opposite sides of the table look at each other and know that they are exactly where they want and ought to be.

After dinner is cleared often games are played. One such game is called: Don't let the Sissy cum. Instruments of chastity are removed. Both the girls' rear entries are well filled with lube, their dicks are made to stand and condoms are place over them. One bends over and spreads her cheeks while the other enters her and is called upon to perform a certain number of rhythmic strokes. With these completed, the girls change places. The point of the game is each girl must withhold the urge to ejaculate, which sets in soon enough, for as long as possible. If they try to cheat by slowing down the rhythm or reducing the depth of penetration of the individual stroke a very sharp crack of a cane across the offender's buttocks reminds her of the rules.

Everybody knows how the game will end because invariably one of the girls will eventually not be able to hold herself back any longer and will spend into the other. Much to do is made of her misconduct and an immediate session of ejaculation avoidance training is started.

In this, the girl in question lies over the lap of one of the employers and spreads her legs and cheeks. A thumb is worked into her rear as the fingers close around penis and balls to start in a gentle stimulating motion. Meanwhile the other employer stands behind her and with a thin paddle starts to swat each cheek time and time again, one after the other.

This does help to distract the girl in torment from the stimulation she is receiving in her bum, balls and penis. But here too, nature will have its way, particularly if experienced hands are operating. At the slightest hint of an orgasmic contraction the manipulations stop while the beating goes on. Eventually while cum drools from a penis tip no release is granted.

Another popular game is leg fucking. The ladies , with or without nylons, stand side by side and bend over the cleared dinner table, the back of the sofa or some similar object. The girls' chastity devices are removed and they kneel behind the ladies. In eager expectation they raise the ladies skirts and unveil two pairs of gigantic moons with the dark clefts between them. They bury their faces in the beloved darkness and the tips of their tongues quickly find their destination as they begin to circle each rosette. The girls can feel how the ladies are liking it as they feel sphincters relaxing the tongues being to probe more deeply and while each lady reaches und her partner and parting the fleshy labia starts to stimulate a quickly swelling clit the tongues begin the work a regular pattern of entry and withdrawal. As they get into their stride they are allowed to place their by now erect dicks between the calves of each lady whom they are servicing and match the entry and withdrawal motions of their tongues. But woe to them, if they do not control themselves! Only on rare occasions and then only after each of the ladies has spent liberally on her partner's hand and they have both licked away the drooling trails of female lubricant are they allowed to let themselves go and aim for release and ejaculate. When that happens, quickly a race commences because the party is over once the first drop of sperm if shot. When the race of over and the looser has to lick up the winner's semen from floor, shoes or wherever it has landed.

Should one of the girls not be able to control herself and shoot her load by accident before the course has been give free by the ladies, then the dreaded ejaculation avoidance sets in once more.

When all is done, dicks go back into their cages, the girls clear away the dishes, retire to their rooms and prepare for the next day.

12