All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Sisters Ch. 04'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
let me see if I got this right

Virna who treated him like shit for years, who lied to him about his wifes affair, who actually set up her sister to cheat when she otherwise never would have, who went out of her way to fuck a black guy just to make him extra special racist jealous, he marries her?

The woman who betrayed him at every level far more insidiously than his wife ever did?

Love is the state in which your partners happiness is more important to you than your own - this is not love

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story. Enjoyed it immensely.

I think you are one of the best writers here. Ignore the negative comments and keep up the good work. I hope you will give us more stories.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

The ending to this was particularly unpleasant. Virna was a manipulative bitch, who treated Gary like shit for years, destroyed his marriage, then jerked him around like a puppet until he proposed.

A better ending would have been Gary telling her that he wasn't waiting until they got married for sex. That she needed to prove she really loved him after all the deceit and manipulation. After spending all night fucking her senseless, he should have walked and never looked back.

RakiuraRakiuraalmost 5 years ago
Creative tension

I love the way the writer was able to sustain the tension in the story especially the sexual tension. A good erotic device. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The very top of the cream

This is absolutely the best story series I have read on Literotica. The writer has done a masterful job of creating a highly believable scenario and kept it interesting all the way through. Not a lot of sex in it, but I love stories with happy endings.

sexydad50sexydad50over 4 years ago
I would give 10* if I could

Great writing. Sad in some ways, tense with great build up.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So in the end

It's not so much "Love conquers all", as it is "Even bipolar lunatics are allowed to get married".

It's not so much the "Happily ever after", as it is the "Sleep with one eye open" ending.

Virna must be an alias of Cathy Bates. Hide the sledge hammer son, and don't keep any rope in the bedroom! I've seen horror movie femme fatales that I would sooner date.

Car crash writing at it's best.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 4 years ago
Uh huh...

So, "I love you so much that rather than helping you keep your marriage together and helping your wife stay faithful I'll set her up to cheat, thereby breaking your heart, cause you - and my sister - pain, treat you like shit and, am I forgetting anything? Oh yeah, I'll date some guy and let him feel me up all in an effort to make you jealous because, God forbid, i should just be honest with you from the beginning..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Marvellous!

Ain't no other word for it. True to life and, true to hope. Virna was one smart cookie and Gary a charmingly innocent, eternally hopeful guy. I'd rather re-read this than a lot of the other stuff on offer. Multiple stars.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Excellent

I really liked the end, everyone plotted to get him right, cute ending.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Great conclusion!!!

Love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Call me stupid as well

I am leaving all my comments till the end. I found 2 major plot holes that bothered me. The first one, was when he waited at least 1 hour while that ass was plowing his wife, because why? He then got his friend to totally bug his apartment, so he could find out if she was cheating, when all he had to do, was walk up the stairs, and find out during that time he waited. Just didn't make sense in my books.

The second plot hole was when she explained, she was a master manipulator, and had strung him and that doctor along, not sure why. Didn't really make sense to me then. Hell, she even had her daughter worried, and sad, yet she had apparently everyone else in the know, even his brothers and sisters. That didn't make any sense, why would she torture her own child, never mind the guy she apparently loved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I honestly have no idea why this story is so well liked. Its pretty fucking nasty. Virna is a manipulative bitch who does whatever the fuck she wants. The racism is just ridiculous.

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

I too do no understand how this story is so well regarded. Too many inconsistencies and really nasty female characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I think folks are overthinking this...

It felt real to me. People don't have perfect histories and do inconsistent things, i.e., the wrong things for the right reasons. I call bullshit on the racism card. thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why the hell would a decent man chase after a coal-burning whore ?

One star

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Like most of your stories, I was able to relate to them and the characters on a personal level. Do some of the characters' actions press the bounds of credibility, of course, but I can always see the thread of thinking that led them down their path. Really enjoyed this series immensely. I usually HATE epilogues on this site, but yours worked for some reason - go figure! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

V is one sick women;self-serving, amoral, manipulative. The 3 Pillars of a relationship;Love,Trust&Respect are NO WHERE in evidence by these two women.

Gary's "kindness" is beyond credulous. He has no self-respect, insight into himself or others, and his self-delussion leads him to one emotional wreck after another.MOST men would have RUN from that family as fast as possible. Gary is not just dumb,foolish or an idiot-he's a digusting parody of a man. 10 years down the line V will cheat on him;she'll get off on totally deceiving him. Christ, after laying out her entire web of manipulative lies,AN INGRAINED,part of her basic personality how could any other,RATIONAL,expectation be entertained. BTB may not be needed here but rational self-preservation is.

I grant a writer a great degree of latitude and am will give a good measure of willing belief but this story wrecked itself. Sad, because it had serious potential to be really great. Sorry, but I can only give you 2 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some time ago (7 years!), the author added his own comment that he was upset that people made comments on Chapter 3 of this 4 part story, but then he tried to dazzle us with his erudition by writing "Wasn't it Mark Twain, America's greatest writer, who commented on the bifurcated schizophrenic nature of the American character. I think he said something like, "You say I contradict myself. Yes I do contradict myself. I am big. I am a continent. I contradict myself." We all make contradictory choices." --- Well, actually, it was Walt Whitman who wrote that, but the real problem is that the author gets so much else wrong that it makes for bad stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some time ago (7 years!), the author added his own comment that he was upset that people made comments on Chapter 3 of this 4 part story, but then he tried to dazzle us with his erudition by writing "Wasn't it Mark Twain, America's greatest writer, who commented on the bifurcated schizophrenic nature of the American character. I think he said something like, "You say I contradict myself. Yes I do contradict myself. I am big. I am a continent. I contradict myself." We all make contradictory choices." --- Well, actually, it was Walt Whitman who wrote that, but the real problem is that the author gets so much else wrong that it makes for bad stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best on yet!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are the best of them!

flareb2343flareb2343almost 3 years ago
SISTERS

I know about sisters . married the younger one we had a son divorce 1 1/2 yrs later. married the older sister and we had 27+ yrs together until she passed away. this year would have been 37 yrs.

MikeCGMikeCGalmost 3 years ago

I loved it but after all the trial and tribulaltions the ending was too quick.

RedWRX2019RedWRX2019over 2 years ago

Wow! I am glad I persevered. You sure can write a good story.....excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the three best stories I have read out of about 2500 from Literotica, books, magazines and internet sites. A real softie sucker for romance with just a touch of intimacy intrigue.

Just plain Mel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a pleasure to read. This is a happy ending I really enjoy reading. You had strong character development. You presented many insightful points about relationships and how people behave the way they behave. You showed how a real, loving and caring gentleman should behave. Thank you! K

SlamnukeSlamnukeover 2 years ago

Virna might be worse than her sister, what the hell why would you think this would be a happy ending? That family is poison to the extreme. Of course the main character is a little bitch boy so it’s pretty much expected he would be manipulated by women. Honestly he deserves it for being such a sad sack.

It would be trivial to pick him out in public. Just look for the man being dominated and lambasted by his wife all the time.

Loving Wives is a funny category, most of the men who get cheated on get cheated on because they usually are signally that they are subservient. Women are not attracted to that, at all. No matter how many times someone writes a story about a man like the one in this story having a victory in the end, it will never be believable. Women want confident, strong willed, and physically imposing men. They don’t want meek, average, and timid passive aggressive idiots.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 2 years ago

Now off to find that cinder block wall with the imprint of my forehead so I can make it bigger.

All of these chapters for a mediocre story.

AethurAethurabout 2 years ago

This was a frustrating story, and I'm surprised I've missed it for so long.

There isn't a single healthy relationship in it (other than those with Tammy). Practically Everybody manipulates the Gary, and he just goes along with it. Everybody admits that Marty was a good wife until Allen, but then it's revealed that her sister set things in motion for Marty and Allen to meet. Then everything with the doctor at the end was just to manipulate Gary into pursuing Virna, when she'd been nothing but an absolute bitch to him throughout the story. He's such a submissive and passive character, a classical White Knight. If Tammy wasn't in the picture, I doubt they would have stuck around. Considering how manipulative Virna is, I have to believe that she got her daughter in on it, just like she did her mother and sister.

These people are absolutely evil. Virna and Yvonne know about Marty's cheating, but say nothing to Gary, though Virna will make a comment about "coconut cream pies" to Gary, which he only gets later. Plus there was the "crabs" comment. I don't understand why Virna had to drag out Gary's pain like that if she wanted him. Hell, if he wasn't listening to their conversations and learned that she liked him, he never would have known, and wouldn't have allowed himself to get fooled like he did.

The story was far too long for what it provided. It could easily be cut in half and still tell the same story, perhaps even better. The MC is just weak and rather spineless. He takes endless abuse from his wife and then her sister, then even when he learns that Virna was manipulating him the entire time, he just doesn't care. Virna acting all meek with Morgan, acting all scared and confused with Gary at the end... "I can trust you can't I?" What a complete load to play on his White Knightness.

1*

carvohicarvohiabout 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Aethur

Hi! You read "A Tale of Two Sisters". I appreciate your criticism with one exception, and that has to do with your complaint about length. You may or may not know, but most of these stories are either written on the cuff in a couple hours or they are written incrementally over weeks and sometimes months. Currently I have two incomplete stories that, when posted, will be very long. I will preface each story with a warning about their length so you will be free to ignore each one. Meanwhile I have a couple jotted down on scrap paper that I can slap together and put up in an hour or two. You are certainly welcome to read them if you like.

Quite often I write something with what I hope has a message. Regrettably some readers find them too tedious to try and read.

Thanks again for your comment. I enjoy the comments much more than I do the voting. I suppose Papa Toad has the right idea about voting.

Respectfully,

carvohi

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

I completely agree with Aethur on the summary about the story, except for the rating, that was a bit hars. To be fair, I gave it a 3 but I felt like it's closer to 2.5 given how little saving grace of all the characters has without showing any real character development. I don't agree with Papatoad having the right idea though, not at all. When you decide to publish these stories, you open it up for opinions, whether they are negative or positive. I know how much time it can take to write a story and how disheartening it can be when someone downrates it that much, but it comes with the territory. Blocking ratings and comments is nothing but putting your head in the sand, and it makes no sense to publish it for everybody then, if someone only looks for self validation and expects pats on the shoulder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, she played him like a violin all that time and he doesn't care. Well, to each its own, although it was a anticlimactic resolution.

Btw, what does "wearing his colors" mean?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I was put off by the way Virna manipulated him. Ir was disrespectful.

Ed

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐👎🏿 Thank God, that's the end of this racist trash. This "story" had so little value, I'm surprised that it doesn't come up as "error 404 not found". Your main character was an indecisive wimp, cuckold, and racist. The author's racism and fear of Black Men comes through very clearly in the MC. This story offered nothing more than an expression of "white fear". Racist Asshole!

I truly wish I could meet you. You need to meet real Blacks if you want to write about them. (Post this or don't, jackass.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get why all the emphasis on Morgan the doctor being black. Wouldn't the story be the same without bringing up race? I also didn't like to find Virna has schemed everything from egging Allen on with Marty to manipulating thr MC's jealousy. Maybe she knew the MC was a racist and that would fan the flames of his jealousy? I, like others I assume, had been duped into Virna's vulnerability and her concern that she can't have a future with Gary due to her sister. This chapter it is revealed that is all a lie. Maybenshe has vulnerabilities but she showed them to Gary to make him come to protect her from Morgan. She played Morgan to get Gary to be her white knight (literally I guess). Tammy was an important hook as well. Virna pretended to be confused but really she was maneuvering Gary into stating his feelings and his need to be with her and Tammy. Then she at least had the conscience to tell him about what she did so they did not marry under false pretenses. To be fair she knew Marty never loved Gary. It was a young girl's infatuation. If it wasn't Allen, she would have cheated with someone else. At least Allen was a controllable variable who would not unduly hurt Marty and his wife was a slut of her own and accepting of an affair as she had no moral high ground of her own with him providing for someone else's child. Just think of how Marty professed her love for Allen, agreed to cut off sex with Gary at Allen's request, wanted to have Allen's children and have Gary raise them, and admitted to not loving Gary and stealing him from Virna, all for some vanilla sex with a guy she could never be with outside of an affair, who wasn't much of a lover and had pretty small equipment. So yeah Virna did save Gary from a shitty marriage before Allen's kids arrived. And maybe if she told on her sister, Gary would not forgive her so he had to discover it himself, and if it was with a different person would have been much harder to track/ control. Still a slimy thing to do, though I guess all is fair in love and war. But she also really tormented him with Morgan. And that could have ended badly. Forget the race bs. Morgan was controlling and wanted to show his woman off. Virna went along with this knowing what Morgan was like. She hasn't remained chaste for 5 years without knowing how to fend aggressive men off. And it is telling how she forced to be brought back when Morgan tried to spring an overnight stay. But she was playing with fire. Being taken to NYC by a rich doctor with a stupid alpha male mentality could have really backfired, as she was the only woman in a room full of men. That could have been disastrous. I like the writer. Hated the racist overtones (though maybe that was playing on the weakness of Gary to inflame jealousy). But was disappointed with the way Virna had ruthlessly manipulated everything so they would be wed. Despite all that very creative and well written but could have been better. Glad to see a happy ending but what a tortuous path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignoring the racial tripe, what bothers me is not the games Virna played with Morgan to get Gary moving, that has been in stories all throughout history, it is that she (at least slightly) enabled Marty's affair. She went to Allen and probably told him that Marty was feeling lonely and didn't really love Gary. Remember for Gary it all changed abruptly on August. Why Marty fell so hard for Allen is a mystery since she could never have him fully anyways. Yes she was immature but duped by Virna. Note that Virna did not know about all the surveillance equipment so what she said in Gary's apartment was said without her knowing Gary would hear it. So while she nudged Allen, and left some cryptic comments for Gary, she did castigated Marty, but I suppose she knew Marty would not back down. This almost looked like the author had two different stories planned out and bridged them together. One a betrayal by Marty that was really severe. The other a romance with manipulation of jealousy. It would have been a lot cleaner to have Virna NOT be involved in any way with Marty cheating. The stuff with Morgan while agonizing for Gary, is forgivable, and like I said has been a theme used in many a story over the years. If once she knew that Gary was leaving Marty, she wanted to play the long game to get him to marry her, then so be it. Still not respectful but maybe it was the only way to break through. Note the significance of her wearing the white camisole. But yeah playing a (albeit small) role in Marty's affair is really hard to swallow. Would have liked to NOT have that ruin the story. And please lose the racial crap. It was Gary's craptacular thoughts about white women and black men that were disgusting.

dougdorrdougdorrover 1 year ago

Wonderful, as usual. I enjoy reading what you write. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gary is a certified moron.

Jumping from an immature slut to a toxic, manipulative single mother.

Way to fail smoothbrain.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Virna: States to her sister that losing Gary's trust was the reason he would never come back. Virna: Admits to her manipulations, including assisting in the destruction of his marriage, proving to Gary she can't be trusted. Yet she wins? The racist crap is indefensible.

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

A very enjoyable story, 5 stars all the way⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Couldn't vote less than a five, and "all's well", but she really put him through a lot.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson3 months ago

Jesus what a fucked up family. Tammy was the only one worth a damn.

Gary should have run far and fast from all of them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just couldn’t finish this story ! What a mish mash of religious, racist mid western rubbish. For gods sake tighten up man!, on this site you are presenting to real, international readers that don’t buy the American bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Mendacious and manipulative Milano women...

Oh, alls well that ends well... (sucker?)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous