A Tale of Two Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What with the love checks I got to spend more time at Virna's, but Morgan the doctor was putting on the full court press. I could see Virna might be slipping away. I had to come up with something more. Honestly I was about out of ideas; he had all the money and all the charm.

One night while I was there Virna told me Morgan was coming; I remember it was a Friday in early April. They were going out to the local dinner theater. I wondered how he managed to get so much time away from his other responsibilities.

There was another thing too. Virna wasn't exactly swamped with money, but every time I saw her she had something new on. And to be frankly objective I didn't like most of it. For one thing I didn't especially like the colors. Virna looked good in blue, especially dark blue, or in white, or dark red. Lately the stuff she was wearing was yellow looking.

I liked her in good old fashioned cotton blouses and dresses. I remembered that light blue dress thingy she'd worn at her parent's party. It had been pretty nice. I particularly like it when she wore things that had angles; like a stiffly starched angular button up blouse, or sharply creased dark slacks. I liked her in suits where she wore a crisp white blouse, a good A-lined skirt, and a tailored jacket.

Lately everything had this chiffon look; all see through and filmy and all cumbered up with lace and flouncy things. I thought the stuff made her look trashy; it was like someone was trying to show her off, like she was on display or for sale or something.

I even asked her about her clothes. She said Morgan bought her some things. She said he liked her to look feminine. She told me she liked them too. Crap I wanted her to look like a woman, not some cheap whore, and I thought when did unmarried women accept clothes from men? Wasn't Virna supposed to be this good Catholic girl? I kept my mouth shut though.

So Morgan was on his way; I got a wild hair up my ass. Virna was sitting in the kitchen waiting. She was sitting there in this dress that looked more like a negligee than a real dress. Oh it was long enough if mid-thigh was OK, but the empire waist and flimsy looking lower half just wasn't Virna's style. I mean the dress she had on had that 'go ahead and reach up and grab my ass' look. I was on the floor with Tammy playing with Emily and Molly. I said, "Why don't you wear the suede tonight?"

She looked at me like I was a fool, "What and not wear my leather?"

"Yeah," I said, "see what Morgan says."

She got defensive, "He won't care."

"OK then; wear the suede and make me look like a fool."

A few minutes later Morgan was at the door. I went and answered it. He came in. He looked at me kind of funny, "You the babysitter tonight?"

I felt sarcastic. Virna had just come in from the kitchen. I answered, "Two dollars an hour."

Morgan reached around, pulled out his wallet, and handed me a twenty, "Here you go Glenn."

I took the twenty, "Thanks Buzz."

He smiled. Virna came in wearing the suede coat I'd bought her. Morgan looked at her, "Where's your good leather coat?"

She smiled, "I thought I'd wear this tonight."

He wasn't smiling, "I think you should wear the leather coat I got you."

Virna smiled, "No I think I'll wear this tonight."

Morgan got gruff, "I said put on the leather coat."

She was kind of taken aback; she tried to keep smiling but it was plastic now, "Morgan it's just a coat."

He was getting madder by the second, "Yes, so put on my leather coat."

I was surprised at how meekly Virna succumbed, "All right Morgan," she took off the suede and pulled the leather out of the closet. She glanced over at me and sort of feebly shrugged.

Morgan helped her pull it on. He put both his hands on her shoulders. It was like he was holding some prostitute, kind of groping and pawing all around her arms and all. I didn't like it. I didn't like the way he looked down the front of her dress. He said, "That's more like it. Now you're my girl."

She glanced at me again with this meek subservient look.

I had to say something, softly under my breath I mumbled, "Um-gowa."

Virna heard me; her shy meek look turned to a scowl.

Morgan looked over, "What was that?"

I replied, "I said thanks for the twenty."

He gave me this superior smile, "We'll probably be quite late."

I smirked at Virna, "What no curfew?"

She tossed her head back and the two of them left. I smiled as she closed the door, but I couldn't help thinking I'd lost that little exchange. Yeah, I was afraid I was on the losing end, but the night wasn't over. It turned out to be a night full of surprises.

I stayed and played with Tammy. At 9:00 I took her upstairs and read her a couple stories. She was kind of weepy. I asked her what was wrong. She told me she didn't want Mr. Morgan to be her daddy; she wanted me. I told her not to worry; her mom would do what she thought was right. I thought Tammy saw what was happening too; it looked like I was on the losing end.

I had to admit it; I'd missed some good chances. Shrove Tuesday had come and gone. I missed a good one there; most Protestant churches had what they called Pancake Tuesday. I never thought of it till it was passed. We did go to mass together on Ash Wednesday. We prayed, we got our ashes together, and I drove her home. When we got there Morgan was waiting. He took her right back out. But I did get Maundy Thursday and Easter; that had to mean something.

++++++++++

True to his word Morgan kept her out quite late. It was a Friday so she didn't have to work. I did have to go in that Saturday morning though so any chance of a post-date talk was pretty much out of the question. Stupid me; never underestimate a woman.

They got to the front door after 1:00 a.m. I thought it was unusually late since they'd just gone to the local dinner theater. He made a big display of embracing and planting an especially deep kiss on her. His hands were all over her shoulders and her waist. He wrapped his hands around her neck; his thumbs were up on her cheeks. He slid his hands up and down her sides pulling the flimsy dress all up and down. I got a clear shot of her upper thigh all the way to her panties. I figured it was more for my benefit than hers; he was kind of showing me he'd staked his claim and I was shit out of luck. It hurt; I figured it was just about over.

After she said good bye I went to the closet and got my coat. I wanted to get out of there as fast as I could. I didn't want her to see me cry, "Guess I'll be going."

Virna asked me, "You got a minute?"

I put my coat down, "Sure."

I was and wasn't surprised when she took my hand and led me to the sofa. I figured this would be when I'd hear the old, 'I like you Gary but...' She still had this filmy chiffon dress on; it was hard not to notice how exposed she looked. I did a good job though. She sat down and then she pulled me down, "Morgan wanted to take me to a motel tonight."

I gulped; no bullet in the head yet, but I still had a feeling it was coming, I asked, "Did you go?"

She replied, "He wanted me to. I thought about it. He said he wanted to make love to me. He said he needed to have me. I told him I wasn't ready. He said he was."

"What happened then?"

"Oh we sat in his car and kissed. He felt me up outside my clothes. He reached down inside the top of the dress and squeezed my breasts, and he touched me down here," she indicated her womb, "he wanted me to pull the top of my dress down so he could see me better. He said he wanted to kiss my breasts."

"Did you?"

"I started to but changed my mind. Then he got mad. He said he'd been more than patient. He said he really cared for me. He said he wanted our relationship to go to the next level."

I was breathing really heavy. I got up, "I'll be right back," I went in her kitchen, got a paper bag and breathed into. It felt like I was being water boarded or something. I cringed; was this her final revenge?

She followed me, "What are you doing?"

I tried to smile, "I just had a hot flash."

She took my hand again and led me back in the living room. That dress kept swishing and swirling all around her thighs; it was hard to concentrate. We both sat back down. She asked me, "What do you think I should do?"

Her hair had been up in a bun; it was coming all undone; thick strands of the stuff were drooping down around her face and chest. I could smell her perfume. Her face had a glow, a low sheen on it. Her lips still had lip gloss and were slightly parted. Jesus I still needed the fucking bag. Why was she asking me this? Didn't she know anything? I sort of got it together, "Do you want a smooth answer or do you want to know what I think?"

She sighed; when she sighed her breasts heaved up and down, "I want to know what you think."

I gulped and took a deep breath, "I think the next time you see him you should give him his coat back. I think you should tell him you don't want to see him anymore."

She looked at me like I was kind of off my rocker, but in a kind of indiscernible quizzical, no I'd say amused too, "Why would I do that?"

My stomach felt queasy when I answered, "If you did that then you could spend all your free time with me." My hands were shaking.

She sat there and stared at me. Finally she said, "Gary would you take your shirt off?"

I was going to hyperventilate again, "My shirt, why?"

"Just take it off."

I took off my long sleeved muscle shirt and the white Tee shirt that was underneath. My guess was that though Morgan was twice my size, he probably carried a lot of fat. I was glad I kept myself fit and trim, my hands kept shaking. I kept my eyes on what I was doing, but I still could see her décolletage and her very visible and very deep cleavage. My eyes were watering up.

Virna didn't say anything. She slowly took both her hands, her fingers actually, and started to trace them over my upper torso. She used her fingertips to trace around my neck and my clavicles. She was giving me chills. She touched my ears. She rubbed her palms all around my shoulders, and then down to my nipples. She was like smoothing her hands over me. She took the palms of her hands and rubbed them over my nipples; then she took her fingers and squeezed my nipples together.

The whole time she did this she kept watching where her hands were going. She had this inquisitive look on her face, and she kept biting her tongue and licking her lips. I was falling apart.

I did recover some. I managed to wipe away a single tear with the back of my forearm, but I was a nervous wreck. I shivered. I wondered if she knew the affect she was having on me. I was afraid. Gee I might ejaculate in my pants or worse. Fuck! What could be worse?

I felt awful. I mean I was terrified, excited, and half-crazy with lust. She kept taking her fingers and going round and round my nipples. Then she started to slowly move down to my stomach and waist. I felt like making her stop, but I was afraid if I did it would mean the end of, well everything, but if I didn't it might be just as bad.

Virna leaned forward and kissed each one of my nipples. That got a deep sigh out of me. Then she said some things I never dreamed I'd hear, "Gary you know I'm not a virgin. But what you don't know is this is the first time I've ever touched a man. I mean like this. When Tommy and I were together it was all in his car with clothes on. I never even saw his thing."

I was stumped, rather hoarsely I whispered, "No I didn't know."

She leaned into me and rested her head on my chest for a second she kissed my chest; then she leaned back and put her hands on my stomach. She sort of softly rubbed around my waist just above my pants belt. Christ she leaned down and kissed my navel. Was I ever glad I had an innie.

"Gary."

"Yes Virna."

"I can trust you can't I?"

"Yeah sure, well that depends."

She looked suspicious, "What do you mean by that?"

"Well Virna, this, what you're doing right now is making me awfully nervous. I'm still a man you know."

She sort of half smiled-half-sulked, "That's a funny thing to say."

I was puzzled. I was having trouble breathing, "Why do you say that?"

She seemed to sigh. I thought she was ready to break into tears, "Gary if I ever asked Morgan to take his shirt off so I could touch his chest I'm sure he'd be all over me. I think most guys would, but you, you're different. I don't know. I don't think...I mean you're not gay, and I know you're no coward, but you're not like...I expected. I work in a tavern where men hit on me all the time. Most of the lines I hear are pretty stupid. Morgan he's got his own set of lines; they're a lot more sophisticated but they're still lines. You've never been like that; not with me anyway. It's like you're more man than most men I've met. It's hard to explain."

I wasn't sure if she wasn't throwing me a line right now so I kept my mouth shut. I know I was too tense to move.

Virna leaned her head back on the sofa; her left ear touched my arm. I felt her head press against my forearm, her hair was out of the braided bun she'd had it in and it was all over me. Her hair felt soft on my skin. Her face was close to mine; her breath smelled good. I didn't know what kind of perfume she was wearing but it had a real faint but terrific aroma. If I didn't know better...

She interrupted my fantasy, "Gary you are one in a million; a real anomaly. I've seen you out with Marty; before your break up I mean. You never tried to like show her off or put her on display. OK I admit you may have said some things about Morgan, I don't know maybe you didn't, maybe I just thought you did. But Morgan does put me on display."

I was feeling anxious and my Johnson was trying to tear through my jeans, but what Virna was saying was interesting. I tried to control myself. She must have noticed.

Maybe a little irritably Virna asked, "Are you listening to me?'

I nodded and replied, "Yes I am."

That seemed to assuage her, she went on, "When we were in New York when I was the only woman I overheard something. One of Morgan's doctor friends asked him if I was wearing his colors."

I knew what that meant but stayed quiet. I didn't need to...

"You know what that means don't you," Virna asked.

I nodded, "Yes I do."

"I'm not you know."

"Not what," I asked. I only asked to be smart.

She huffed, "I'm not wearing his or any man's colors!"

I replied, "I didn't think so. I just said that."

She grimaced, "Sometimes...," she sighed; she started to fidget. She slipped the fingers of her right hand under the waist of my pants. All of a sudden, just like that, she was fretfully undoing my belt buckle. Mother Teresa was undoing my pants. This was totally crazy!

She nervously whispered, "Stand up please and take your pants off."

I stood up, dropped my jeans, but left my boxers on, "You want me to take my underpants off too?"

She nodded her head yes.

I slipped my boxers to the floor. I had the biggest hard on I could ever remember having.

She got on her knees; she knelt there on the floor and looked at my engorged penis. She seemed curious, not even remotely excited, not sexually anyway. Not like me; I was near panic.

She was really concentrating on my penis, looking at it like it was a specimen or something, she murmured, "I don't know why I'm doing this," she took her index finger and lightly touched me on the head of my penis. She looked up at me, "That's what Marty did at the Dungeon that night."

I was afraid to say or do anything. I was still having trouble breathing. I was terrified. I didn't want to spoil this moment, I whispered, "I remember."

She kept staring at my penis, "That stripper shot his sperm all in her face."

My heart was racing; my adrenal glands were in overdrive. I answered, "Yeah, I remember," man my voice was so low I could barely hear myself.

She said again, "Gary I don't know why I'm doing this. I don't know why I'm doing this with you. Gary I'm going to kiss your thing. When I kiss it do you think you'll shoot all over me?"

Honestly I felt like hollering or yelling something, anything. I was almost gasping for breath. This made no sense, but it was like I was just so close to being with this woman, and yet I felt like I was getting farther and farther away. My voice kind of quavered, but I answered her, it came out sounding like a childish squeak, "I don't know. I might...lose control. I don't think I want to. I wouldn't want to mess up your pretty face." Didn't she know what she was doing to me?

She reached out and took my penis in her left hand; looking up at me she said, "I've never done anything like this before." She held my penis in her hand for several seconds; I guessed she was working up the courage. I wanted her to keep going, but I wanted her to stop too. I felt my Johnson throbbing in her hand.

She looked up at me again, "I'm only doing this with you because I think I can trust you," she looked at my penis again, then back at me, "I can...I can trust you. You wouldn't tell anybody. You wouldn't tell my mom."

I think I was more anxious than she was. What if she did this, and then let it become something that came between us? I took my hands; I guess I kind of timorously cupped her cheeks in my palms. I pulled her face up so she had to look at me; her innocent guileless gaze gave me confidence. "Virna," I said, "this thing you're about to do I'm afraid it could become something that might end up pushing you away from me. If you think it might change your feelings about me, I'd rather you didn't do it."

She shook my hands away, "No I've got to do this."

For a second I got angry. If this went on another second I was going to ejaculate. I asked her, "Are you doing this because you might do it again later with the doctor, or are you doing it because it's me?"

She looked bewildered, "I don't know Gary. I think...no, I know I can do this with you."

"Look," I said, "I don't want this to come between us later that's all. Tell me, say to me it won't." I was desperate, despairing of my future.

Virna just shook her head; had she shaken my comment and my concerns away? I didn't know if that meant it wouldn't hurt any relationship I hoped someday we might have or it wouldn't hurt because no relationship would ever happen. In spite of my very obvious excitement I felt numb.

In that split second I wondered what it felt like to be at the edge of death; the very second before this life ended. Was there dread, a sense of adventure, feelings of foreboding? That's where I felt I was. I wished she wouldn't do it. I wished she'd change her mind and back away, but she didn't.

She leaned forward. I felt her warm lips as they touched the head of my organ. She pressed her tongue against its very tip and licked upward; the gentle roughness of her tongue's surface across the bottom of my head was unfamiliar but unbelievably exhilarating. The warmth of her lips, her tongue, her mouth on my body, my penis, was too much for me. I was no good.

I shot! I ejaculated all over the place! There was easily a month's supply reservoired inside me; it went all in her face, in her hair, on the top of her dress. I was humiliated. I knew she was going to hate me for what I did.

Virna jerked back and away and grimaced, but she didn't get up, "Ooh, shaking her head she said, "that smells and it's sticky."

I knelt down in front of her. I grabbed my white Tee shirt and started to nervously wipe her face and hair, "I'm sorry Virna. It just happened. I didn't mean to do it. Please don't be angry." I was breaking into a cold sweat. My body was releasing all this spent adrenaline, if something didn't happen soon I knew I'd break down and start blubbering. I fought for control. I began some controlled breathing exercises.